4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

I finally take a score update screenie and someone beats me too it, oh well I may as well post it now

HA! more proof to the effect lol.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

(edited by XxNuggetxX.7823)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Score update from the [WOLF]

Score like that…. Agg must be in our BL.

Well, at least that might mean that tomorrow they will be at GoM (since they become 2nd), and FC might pull ahead again.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

our BL got mega rushed so fast today I didnt even have to time to click on the bay waypoint before we lost garrison and hills, and I couldnt walk out the gate before bay was gone too!

on the other hand, nice duels with ASH, thanks for coming and hopefully we can get more people to duel.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

was nice duels, having lvl 35 gear on a 38 means i lose 400 condition damage =(

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

How’d you guess?

They held garrison and were just messing with us.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Well, at least that might mean that tomorrow they will be at GoM (since they become 2nd), and FC might pull ahead again.

One problem, Its reset b4 Agg is on again. So they are beating us down just b4 reset…

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

From the looks of it, it seems pretty obvious now that the system didn’t work…
Gate of Sparta losing 66 points after dropping to T8.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Nice fighting with everyone this week! We’ll be seeing everyone again for reset tomorrow night. Let’s make it a hell of a fight.

Speaking of a fight worth mentioning- the scores aren’t set in stone yet, so dish out the remainder of this weeks competition! Who will place second? It’s still basically a tie.

Awesome week, guys.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Great fighting at hills

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

From the looks of it, it seems pretty obvious now that the system didn’t work…
Gate of Sparta losing 66 points after dropping to T8.

Every server that drop a tier will lose rating unless it get to ROFLSTOMP the new tier. We can start counting real ratings next week.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

One last Score update

P.S. check out how many GoM it takes to kill me, they chased me all the way from inside Ferg’s keep to the front door of SM lol. Vote the second one for best death screenie, ring of fire and all those 80s, lol. Good fightin this week GoM, even if it does take 15 of you to down me(maybe more)

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

I can’t wait to see who finally makes the final push for first, second or third. This matchup has been really close and as an ex-T8 member am glad to see such a close matchup.

As a T7 member, I wish I was apart of it, close match-up, friendly forum posts, 1 thread for the week not 5.

Anyways, keep me updated with the scores, most of us SF players are quite interested in how things in T8 are going.

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Great fighting at hills

Yeah you guys rushed it just in time, nice rally!

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cariocecus.5194

Cariocecus.5194

Sorry my friend that was FoE that took over all of FC. We called up Agg and asked what is a sure way to get a fight from this guys , they said take over a borderland. We wanted to train tonight but dint get anyone to come out and play. We tried hills no one, we tried garri 10ppl, we tried bay and then you guys came out to play. Gotta love when FoE and Agg come out to play

Gotta love how close the scores are, lets keep it up! And don’t go slacking off ET we aren’t in the clear just yet.

(edited by Cariocecus.5194)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Why do we gotta love it? I certainly don’t. I just avoid the Agg farm train. That’s GW2 break time for this guy.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Ran into a few ET at godslore earlier, put together their guild names were [WHY] [MAD] [SF], got a chuckle out of that , good show.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

A little footage of my roaming adventures.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Sorry my friend that was FoE that took over all of FC. We called up Agg and asked what is a sure way to get a fight from this guys , they said take over a borderland. We wanted to train tonight but dint get anyone to come out and play. We tried hills no one, we tried garri 10ppl, we tried bay and then you guys came out to play. Gotta love when FoE and Agg come out to play

Gotta love how close the scores are, lets keep it up! And don’t go slacking off ET we aren’t in the clear just yet.

Shoo!
At the time I was on we had our hands full on EB just trying to hang on what we had while pushing into SM a few times without success.
To the FoE threesome who so roamed our BL camps… I was the single ranger trying to hold your attention away from Astral without much success. But it was fun though. You guys were buffed to the max and I had zero chance. All I could do was run out, scratch a small bit and run back to safety. Your thief got me at the end and kindly did not spike me.
I totally understand you want a fight, but green should attract more of your focus tbh. FC and ET have been at the bottom end for so long that its really not nice to come and kick us below the knees. Our intention is to show that, contradictory to popular belief, any T7 server won’t just drop down and ROFLSTOMP us. You guys are getting in the way of us trying to prove that point. Now it will be a huuuge task just to catch up to GoM again… If we ended 2nd this week I’m sure you could come over any time for a bit of a face off, but now we have to work just as hard again next week to prove our point and be all burnt out by mid week again.
Why don’t FoE transfer to FC then you and Agg can play whenever you want!

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Because we are in love with each other <333333

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Attachments:

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Score update

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

LOLOLOL!!!!! i remember that link with a NOOOOO! button

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kissy.8215

Kissy.8215

Way to go GoM keep up the push!

Prepare for your descent into Madness….

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

GoM! GoM!

I’ve been too busy with work and life for the past few days that I haven’t even been able to do my dailies. I’m glad to see that we got back on Second.

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

You guys better thank ET for taking 2nd
They went full force at FC last night and left you guys alone for the most part.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

They went full force at FC last night and left you guys alone for the most part.

Yes well thank [Agg] later, im sure theyll give us the same appreciation they gave you yesterday, tonight =p

Yes, its not only [Agg] but if they werent being the core of the zerg it wouldnt be half as effective.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cyphel.3659

Cyphel.3659

Great fighting at hills

Is your Lord room drab? Boring? Lacking that “va-va-voom”?

Never fear, the Eredon Terrace Interior Decoration Brigade is here! We will adorn your Lord room with only the finest selection of deceased players, brought to your door from exotic lands far and wide by our Guardian train.

“But it’s simply too much! How can we possibly repay you?” I hear you cry.

Gentlemen, please, take heart! Until midnight tonight, ETIDB is offering our services FREE! That’s right folks, you heard it here! And for a limited time only, if we are not satisfied with our results, we will come back and do it all again – at no additional charge!

Act now and return some “chutzpah” to your keep today!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Oof! The Agg murder ball was rolling around EB last night and spent a good bit of time “playing” with GoM in front of our Keep. It was like watching sharks feed. Brutal.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Great fighting at hills

Is your Lord room drab? Boring? Lacking that “va-va-voom”?

Never fear, the Eredon Terrace Interior Decoration Brigade is here! We will adorn your Lord room with only the finest selection of deceased players, brought to your door from exotic lands far and wide by our Guardian train.

“But it’s simply too much! How can we possibly repay you?” I hear you cry.

Gentlemen, please, take heart! Until midnight tonight, ETIDB is offering our services FREE! That’s right folks, you heard it here! And for a limited time only, if we are not satisfied with our results, we will come back and do it all again – at no additional charge!

Act now and return some “chutzpah” to your keep today!

Im sorry but we had to give you a B on Angie’s List, you guys ate all the food in the fridge, wasnt part of the deal at all.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

A little footage of my roaming adventures.

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only lowbie in the borderlands. Nice to know I’m not alone!

Nice vid, I love how far the ET guys chased you and how you downed one of them while running away haha

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only lowbie in the borderlands. Nice to know I’m not alone!

Nice vid, I love how far the ET guys chased you and how you downed one of them while running away haha

i kept thinking when theyd stop coming, they didnt lol

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

FC last night was exciting. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

score update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

FC last night was exciting. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

I left to do duels as soon as we lost bay (about 6 minutes after we lost hills)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

score update!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t saw anything… There is no GoM on ET BL… Nope…

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Thanks for the score updates! Got today off, jumping into wvw.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

on the other hand, nice duels with ASH, thanks for coming and hopefully we can get more people to duel.

Nice indeed Darek, lets do that again.

Anyone interested, make sure your guildies and/or friends know, I will advertise for it in next thread but be aware…

Event: FIGHT CLUB
When: THURSDAY April 18 around 8 P.M. East (8PM EDT, 5PM PDT)
Where: @ GoM Borderlands, behind the south camp (near the Mill).
Duration: Usually lasts for several hours, so no worries if you can only join 1-2hours later, you can probably still enjoy lots of fights.

What is Fightclub—-
People from the three servers get together in a friendly PvP contest, to do 1v1, 2v2, …, 5v5, Golem V Golem? etc. Sometimes it’s also just fun to watch and chat, not everyone will want to fight. This instills friendly conversation and grouping between all three servers as well as make new friends.

All are invited Solo, entire Guilds, or friends, from all three servers!

Rules—-
1. No Spiking, only to down state
2. Both challengers bow to each other prior to the fight to tell each other when they are Ready
3. Behave, don’t start fights with spectators, etc. Have fun!

Help—-
If you’d like to help get this started on April 18, would be appreciated if just prior to the event (around 7:45 PM), some people from ET and FC would do a yell in LA, all the borderlands and EB on their servers.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Woot woot! Ill be attending all these fight clubs xD fun as hell

Pink Sylvari FTW!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Anyone interested, make sure your guildies and/or friends know, I will advertise for it in next thread but be aware…

Event: FIGHT CLUB
When: THURSDAY April 18 around 8 P.M. East (8PM EDT, 5PM PDT)
Where: @ GoM Borderlands, behind the south camp (near the Mill).
Duration: Usually lasts for several hours, so no worries if you can only join 1-2hours later, you can probably still enjoy lots of fights.

LOVE IT. Will definitely spread the event info around. I’ll come late because ET normally has temple runs at that time.

Maguuma
#allisvain

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Nice job last night GoM! I logged in preparing to head to our BL to flip and we looked good in there. Instead I headed on over to ET BL as it looked “busy” and it was AWESOME! Lots of fun in there and even had a few great small skirmishes. ;-)

Thanks ET (again) and GoM for a great Thursday night!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Saico.4378

Saico.4378

Yes well thank [Agg] later, im sure theyll give us the same appreciation they gave you yesterday, tonight =p

Yes, its not only [Agg] but if they werent being the core of the zerg it wouldnt be half as effective.

FoE and FSAE were in FC last night not AGG. You’re pretty funny though. People see a whole BL flip and they just assume its AGG. Too funny.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

AGG actually was a bay put it was FOE that took it.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Saico.4378

Saico.4378

AGG actually was a bay put it was FOE that took it.

Yeah they showed up for about 10 minutes but there weren’t enough people to kill for the both of us.

(edited by Saico.4378)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

FoE and FSAE were in FC last night not AGG. You’re pretty funny though. People see a whole BL flip and they just assume its AGG. Too funny.

No need to get offended, why wouldnt i suspect the best guild on a server to be behind it? Not saying that by any means you are at all bad, theyre just ahead of the tier is all.

I do have respect for FSAE, jeknar is a good player.

By chance would all you guys mind putting atleast your server if not your guild in your signatures? Can get very confusing.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

If not for the 20 Agg guys killing me I would believe that :p

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Come on Ferg! 2K behind. Im chillen in GoM BL waiting for you guys! Get out of ET! <3 me some Fergs. Fergs take GoM in EB and we work on their BL. Or something totally unofficial like that.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

(edited by Runamok.9638)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

If not for the 20 Agg guys killing me I would believe that :p

It sounds like Agg and FoE were in FC early evening. Agg left, FoE stuck around and FSAE showed up fashionably late.

We don’t need to argue about who was in what BL. I just remember going to FC and running into about 50 or so FC (oopsie).

I have to say the battles last night were fun and epic. The last stand at Hills was especially memorable.

Maguuma
#allisvain

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

I do like though how this tier has it all, solo/group roaming in the morning and then group/zergs at night.

Yes im playing more during the morning now >.>

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

And…everyone is pretty darn friendly.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Darn you FC 20 man clusterbang…. when I’m trying to murder one ET… let me.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)