Posted by: Brother Honeycutt.8629

Brother Honeycutt.8629

First time I’ve seen this, Whole EB green. Can’t believe we took it all. GO DB

Attachments:

4/5 Dragonbrand - Yak's Bend - Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

You’ve never seen DB SEA take all of eternal? Are you a recent transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Can’t believe we took it all.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Preeeeeeety sure he trollin.

[Agg] ression

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

surely a recent transfer… when i was there, db would have 695 every morning. big thx to the Asian crews =]

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I made 43 loot bags from my treb in our garrison last night. Lag only allowed using 1 skill. That skill was cows. Thanks for playing, and leveling my alt.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

I made 43 loot bags from my treb in our garrison last night. Lag only allowed using 1 skill. That skill was cows. Thanks for playing, and leveling my alt.

You are welcome

Attachments:

in WvW

GabGar.4962

Score updated.

Attachments:

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Is WvW more of a PvE activity for DB SEA players?

When mag hits 400-500 ppt in unbalanced matches, we actually lose players because it is very boring and usually pvd.

How do you keep interest in logging in every night to wipe the maps and then log off? Is it strictly for karma/xp? You guys have been at it for many, many months now.

in WvW

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

If you aren’t capping 695 then there is always something still to do. I’ve been around during these mornings and even though there are far fewer defenders they are still there in certain areas to fight. This morning is the first time this week that it hit these extreme levels for such a long time.

I think the whole pvd gets blown out of perportion and it does a disservice to the guys who exist and are out there trying to stop the DB swarms. They are out there..

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

If you aren’t capping 695 then there is always something still to do. I’ve been around during these mornings and even though there are far fewer defenders they are still there in certain areas to fight. This morning is the first time this week that it hit these extreme levels for such a long time.

I think the whole pvd gets blown out of perportion and it does a disservice to the guys who exist and are out there trying to stop the DB swarms. They are out there..

No one was arguing it’s only PvD… we’re just confused as to why it’s enjoyable enough for them to show up every night.

Our matchup vs CD and SBI wasn’t what you’d call PvD, but it was still boring as mud. Fighting while outnumbering your opponent just isn’t that much fun to me.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

GabGar.4962

When mag hits 400-500 ppt in unbalanced matches, we actually lose players because it is very boring and usually pvd.

How do you keep interest in logging in every night to wipe the maps and then log off? Is it strictly for karma/xp? You guys have been at it for many, many months now.

Actually we took the entire map with the evening/nigth crew, when the oceanic guys arrived we had all upgraded, and 2 days winning at NA prime time says all.

But yeah, continue giving excuses…

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Actually we took the entire map with the evening/nigth crew, when the oceanic guys arrived we had all upgraded, and 2 days winning at NA prime time says all.

DB needs to recruit more NA guilds so they can get to 695 during NA time too.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

No one said anything about your NA… are you trying to bait a flame war? That’s against the ToS, you know, and Maguuma never breaks the ToS.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Chatting and laughing with guildies and friends while taking stuffs is fun, it lights up your spirit after a long, tiring day of school/work. Occasionally there may be some opposition which makes things even more interesting.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

We really don’t care about winning/losing and I wasn’t even talking about scores. We’ve faced DB a lot, and I just don’t know what keeps the DB SEA guys going. They have never really gotten competition when we’ve seen them.

DB’s SEA is a pretty big anomaly in their entire WvW system. I’m sure people from other tiers wonder the same.

in WvW

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Not sure anyone is giving excuses, I think he was just asking a reasonable minded question, which is: “Why continue playing WvW when you at best get 4 to 1 or 5 to 1 odds everywhere (or better odds), and knock down lightly or unmanned structures. (your overseas presence)”

How much enjoyment could possibly be had from that activity day in and day out. As was pointed out from Maguuma, being in a tier where you roflstomp by 100k points isn’t fun for the winning team either. How much worse is that when you don’t even have a resonable force of people to fight?

Also how boring is it logging on for a night of WvW to see the map already completely flipped to your team? That would be horrible.. At least PVDoor gives you something to do and some gold/Karma. If you guys are able to flip everything before they log on, I feel sorry for how bored they must be.

in WvW

Ethose.5694

Plainly winning is fun to some people. They don’t care if they won fair or if it was hard.. They just want to win. Like the people who set every video game they play to the lowest difficulty. I don’t think it’s that strange that people enjoy logging into a game each morning where they get to win for 4 to 6 hours.

Ethose (EA)

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

If any DB wants some good fights, during SEA time come to SBI. Both CD and SOS have good numbers during those hours and we need that coverage. Unless of course you love the challenge of outmaneuvering doors. Sounds terribly boring. Missing Mag soo much now that they are gone……….lulz.

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

If any DB wants some good fights, during SEA time come to SBI. Both CD and SOS have good numbers during those hours and we need that coverage. Unless of course you love the challenge of outmaneuvering doors. Sounds terribly boring. Missing Mag soo much now that they are gone……….lulz.

With the introduction of guild missions, established guilds are less likely to transfer now. Unless they don’t care about pve at all.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Plainly winning is fun to some people. They don’t care if they won fair or if it was hard.. They just want to win. Like the people who set every video game they play to the lowest difficulty. I don’t think it’s that strange that people enjoy logging into a game each morning where they get to win for 4 to 6 hours.

So is EA saying that DB’s SEA crew is playing easy mode and bad at video games?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Ethose.5694

No Ea isn’t saying anything. I definitely don’t speak for my guild.

I’m saying people enjoy different things. I didn’t notice anywhere in anything I said that they were bad at games.

Sadly this game doesn’t have difficulty levels. They can only play against what is there. Just because they have an easier time doesn’t make them bad.

All I’m trying to do is answer why they would continue to log in every day.

Ethose (EA)

(edited by Ethose.5694)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Pretty much this. Just like how some people cannot find a challenge or fun in PvE, the same goes for WvW and PvDoor. We know from CD that winning is all that matters and that is some people’s form of enjoyment. In this day and age, and with the typical current gamer community, I don’t think that’s so rare.

It’s like people who roll thieves just because they know it’s an easy, low risk, favored class in PvP. Nothing wrong with it, just a different form of fun.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: inocencio.1734

inocencio.1734

I saw DB NA player did great defence these days . Love you guys so much.

So what game is MAG playing now? “Keyboard Wars 2”?

Talk is cheap you know lol

in WvW

Posted by: Brother Honeycutt.8629

Brother Honeycutt.8629

actually wasn’t trolling. All though I have had the game since launch, I havent been able to play much till the past month, and wvw only in past 3 weeks. This was the first time I have seen it all ours at the same time. Also, i did help cap the last 3, and I’m NA, but I don’t usually play at that time.

in WvW

Posted by: deracs.1762

deracs.1762

Man oh man…
Couldn’t take garrison even with two servers working together.
Such a shame….

I think that is exactly the reason for not able to get the garrison, both server fight each other and the remaining killed by Mag

Huh, weird how DB were at inner water gate and YB at West inner gate and didn’t touch each other once.
All I have to ask is how much gold did Yaks pay DB commanders to do a simultaneous attack?

So when DB and Yaks were having their HUGE battle inside SM 2 nights ago and Maguuma came in and only attacked Yaks, we can assume you also paid DB gold right?, Such silly stuff

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

NA DB has been doing more defense this week, and I for one applaud them for that because that’s something they always lacked, it’s about time. But now we get to see all the DB chest thumpers and trolls as the ride their oceanic’ coat tails. Mag threads are the best!

Welcome to T3!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: deracs.1762

deracs.1762

No Ea isn’t saying anything. I definitely don’t speak for my guild.

I’m saying people enjoy different things. I didn’t notice anywhere in anything I said that they were bad at games.

Sadly this game doesn’t have difficulty levels. They can only play against what is there. Just because they have an easier time doesn’t make them bad.

All I’m trying to do is answer why they would continue to log in every day.

People log in and play based on when they can play, simple as that. If I play from 8pm est to 10 pm est. it does not matter what the state of WvW is during that time, it is simply when I can play. The only issue that has ever been in T3 and down is that there are no equal servers by time zones. DB not supposed to WvW during their play time because the servers not balanced by time zones? (this is all in answer to “why they continue to log in”)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

DB not supposed to WvW during their play time because the servers not balanced by time zones? (this is all in answer to “why they continue to log in”)

The question is how is it fun to do this for months. You have the option of switching to the unofficial oceanic servers or going to EU servers that can offer opponents who are for the majority, not asleep. Lots of the Maguuma players asking this do not enjoy PvDoor and cannot understand that there are people who do.

Either way it’s no one’s fault for playing within their time zone on a server.

in WvW

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

Actually, [EA] on DB was known for their defense. We are usually assigned Hills on the borderland where Hills and the Way Point are on the same side. We take Hills, and hold it for as long as we can. When Kaineng steamrolled through our tier, we took Hills on Reset night and held it for 3 or 4 days! Yaks and Mag have never let us hold it that long.

NA DB has been doing more defense this week, and I for one applaud them for that because that’s something they always lacked, it’s about time. But now we get to see all the DB chest thumpers and trolls as the ride their oceanic’ coat tails. Mag threads are the best!

Welcome to T3!

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

And 4 waypoint

Hope those doors weren’t too rough on ya.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

You’ve got the point. Deep and penetrating. These players wont get bored of this form of pve farming.

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

You’ve got the point. Deep and penetrating. These players wont get bored of this form of pve farming.

haha haters gonna hate, we’re going to continue on despite your poor attitude. Keep up the pvforum lolz!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

(edited by The Goat.1940)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I like this guy. Reminds me of TC

in WvW

kfarb.6732

haha haters gonna hate, we’re going to continue on despite your poor attitude. Keep up the pvforum lolz!

I don’t think anyone was talking about EA

in WvW

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

You misunderstood something. I am not even on one of the servers of your tier. I just know little more about the habit of my compatriots.

in WvW

The Goat.1940

You misunderstood something. I am not even on one of the servers of your tier. I just know little more about the habit of my compatriots.

lol ur post should come with a disclaimer. Either way I strongly defend our SEA they are amazing players and an integral part of DB. Those who bare the mark of the Dragon; I salute you!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

lol ur post should come with a disclaimer. Either way I strongly defend our SEA they are amazing players and an integral part of DB. Those who bare the mark of the Dragon; I salute you!

They really are an integral part of DB, without them you’d be in a much lower tier and grats on taking empty keeps at 6am eastern time.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

The Goat.1940

They really are an integral part of DB, without them you’d be in a much lower tier and grats on taking empty keeps at 6am eastern time.

ah the good ol PvF we have grown to love from mag. where are the flame rams in camps and the middle of no where? I fear mag is losing their kewl so sad.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

in WvW

kfarb.6732

ah the good ol PvF we have grown to love from mag. where are the flame rams in camps and the middle of no where? I fear mag is losing their kewl so sad.

Are you saying it isn’t true? Do you not appreciate them enough to acknowledge their importance to DB?

If my server lost a lot of players, we would be in a lower tier. That’s how it works.

in WvW

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

Be careful. They’ll zerg up and roll ya.

in WvW

The Goat.1940

Are you saying it isn’t true? Do you not appreciate them enough to acknowledge their importance to DB?

If my server lost a lot of players, we would be in a lower tier. That’s how it works.

not really sure who your question is intended for. I stated our SEA is amazing and integral. And I will not respond to pathetic hypothetical troll questions.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

in WvW

Fiction.6418

I guess the point doesn’t get through to some people, North American server dominated by non North American players, or something like that.. who knows I’m kind of high.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Why are we on this subject again? SEA is Dragonbrand’s primetime. Losing all of our SEA would akin to Maguuma losing all their NA. It’s a stupid and pointless discussion.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Fiction.6418

I’m sure it is, but if we lost our outside of NA coverage and you lost yours… what do you think would happen? Pointless? yes.. Reality that too.

Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

So you’re asking what would happen if it was your primetime vs our nonprimetime?

Do you really even have to ask that? :|

-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

not really sure who your question is intended for. I stated our SEA is amazing and integral. And I will not respond to pathetic hypothetical troll questions.

I think you responded to a pathetic hypothetical troll question. BTW I love going against trollguuma. The forums are so good. I cant tell you how boring those weeks with SOS were.

I also credit Maguuma for the extra defense DB is putting in. We knew you were stronger than T4.

in WvW

Richard Nixon.6573

I think you responded to a pathetic hypothetical troll question. BTW I love going against trollguuma. The forums are so good. I cant tell you how boring those weeks with SOS were.

I dunno, was a pretty good time at first. Tsym fueled the fire for a good long while… until they decided to continue their abandonment streak.

-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I also credit Maguuma for the extra defense DB is putting in. We knew you were stronger than T4.

If we don’t reset your waypoints at least once before the end of the week I WILL BE VERY SAD

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

kfarb.6732

If we don’t reset your waypoints at least once before the end of the week I WILL BE VERY SAD

We just did.