4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Such an embarrassing and disgusting thread. So sad.

I love you all still….

people from NSP have been coming into T8 threads as far back as at least a month and a half, and say you were going to keep SF in T8. Now look at it…NSP is just mad that they are going to end up into T8 and they were never even a closely a match for SF.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Lol, it’s too bad half of this thread is just trolling. I’m interested to have more conversation on the battle. It’s been loads of fun so far.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Good to see that SF is bringing so many new players into WvW.

Oh wait, they are all transfers? NVM.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

SF is entirely boring to fights, i hope they upgrade out of this tier in one week with how zergy they is

Le gasp…. zergs in WvW…what will we think of next…

you can zerg if you want, thats besides the point you dumbo. Thus far your server isn’t a challenge in even numbers or lesser numbers hence why you are boring and i hope you get out of this tier asap and hopefully we get a server with people that small man. Henge I’m liking more and more as time goes on and I hope NSP fights them for awhile at least

Unless SF has small man groups and I havent encountered them yet /shrug

Dumbo? Like the disney cartoon?

Say what you want, name-call, and cry about what you aren’t getting out of “your” WvW experience(s)…My point (crude as it was) was don’t join something called WORLD vs WORLD and expect us all to sit around a camp fire and sing kumbaya while you 1v1 people….

Most people enjoy the huge fights, otherwise we would be in the 9th circle of hell that ANET calls sPVP (free-build tests)

dude why are you so upset I just said I hope your server gets promoted because I don’t enjoy fighting your server.

HOLY get some thicker skin

I love all the all they people that said we dind’t belong here and now they just want us to move up a tier in a week

All those new players you got came from those tiers in the first place.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

SF is entirely boring to fights, i hope they upgrade out of this tier in one week with how zergy they is

you can zerg if you want, thats besides the point you dumbo. Thus far your server isn’t a challenge in even numbers or lesser numbers hence why you are boring and i hope you get out of this tier asap and hopefully we get a server with people that small man. Henge I’m liking more and more as time goes on and I hope NSP fights them for awhile at least

you will learn to hate the KING guild

also understand SF NEVER needed to be good. they dominated us without tactics and thus they never needed to learn tactics. that will change soon enough.

Not with the numbers they are bringing to fights now. Who needs learning when you have 15 Golems?

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

you will learn to hate the KING guild

also understand SF NEVER needed to be good. they dominated us without tactics and thus they never needed to learn tactics. that will change soon enough.

Not with the numbers they are bringing to fights now. Who needs learning when you have 15 Golems?

Twas 25

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Uhm, SF has been high pop before free transfers ended months ago, we didn’t get any transfers. I think you are confused with ET and FC maybe?

And really? Bitter because we golem rushed? You’ll have to get used to that, we have certain Commanders that are famous for it. When it stops working, we’ll stop using it.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

The not ready for T7 players bring you the score as of 5am DST @ 4/7

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Lorvul.5482

Lorvul.5482

I guess we weren’t ready for a T7 matchup

Attachments:

Commander Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore]
Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

Uhm, SF has been high pop before free transfers ended months ago, we didn’t get any transfers. I think you are confused with ET and FC maybe?

And really? Bitter because we golem rushed? You’ll have to get used to that, we have certain Commanders that are famous for it. When it stops working, we’ll stop using it.

You have entire new guilds in there. Your numbers are way higher than they were yesterday.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Well, Let me put it this way.

SF, you have a lot of people. And I mean a kittening s hitton.
It’s called a Zerg. A Zerg doesn’t really take much skill to be part of, nor does it require skill to have a zerg take a map.

You aren’t good. You are many. There is a significant difference. NSP has the inverted problem. We are few, but we are good. Why do you think we’ve been able to do as good as we have?

Because we’re good. Unfortunately, we are easily outzerged, because we’re mainly a PvE server.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

You have entire new guilds in there. Your numbers are way higher than they were yesterday.

False. What we do have is people waking from the ghetto imposed slumber.
<the internet is only fact free if you allow it to be>

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: J Dawgg.6183

J Dawgg.6183

You don’t understand how sad you make me SF. :C

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Well, Let me put it this way.

SF, you have a lot of people. And I mean a kittening s hitton.
It’s called a Zerg. A Zerg doesn’t really take much skill to be part of, nor does it require skill to have a zerg take a map.

You aren’t good. You are many. There is a significant difference. NSP has the inverted problem. We are few, but we are good. Why do you think we’ve been able to do as good as we have?

Because we’re good. Unfortunately, we are easily outzerged, because we’re mainly a PvE server.

Let me put it a way that you can understand…we have heard it all before, “waaaaaah we are truly skilled at our keys we press them better and more efficiently than you mouth breathers, you guys just have too many people waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah”

I can point you to 4 months worth of matchup threads from T8, we are many, deal with it.

you can quit now and we will prob move up again, your choice, maybe you guys can employ some of this “strategy” that we are always told we lack….but do not come on the big bad forums and tell people of how you are “superior”, talk to FC that was their side of the argument.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

If you’d had those numbers in T8 you would have left long ago. You could have spawned camped ET and SF around the clock.

Those are not players that were fighting for SF in tier 8.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

If you’d had those numbers in T8 you would have left long ago. You could have spawned camped ET and SF around the clock.

Those are not players that were fighting for SF in tier 8.

You do realize we won matchups by 200-300k right?

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Transfer to SF. Lol. Excuse after excuse.

More like bored SFs coming to enjoy a recently very stale game.

Oh, and for everyone’s enjoyment, the Amazing Bearded Lady!

Attachments:

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Wanderer.3248

I don’t see what that has to do with what I said. VK said that SF have the numbers, but no great skill. But NSP and GoM and HoD have numbers too.

I just can’t see SF dominating T7 like they do in T8. And I doubt that ET or SF are a match for any T7 server.

Maybe it isn’t that system is broken – maybe SF needs to win more convincingly to be worthy of T7.

You should have never moved out of ET…funny to see how things turn out. ET will be up here smashing people too.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: plevyakin.8792

plevyakin.8792

Well, to be honest, I salute the SF WvWers who stuck around despite the skewed ELO rating system. What I hear from the ET/FC people, SF have been showing up these numbers for a bloody long time. O.O

Fact: Zergs are part of WvW warfare.
Go to Tier 1 = zerg. Tier 6=zerg. It’s part of WvW.
HoD won last week because we had an influx of transfers too. I’ve seen a lot of new names who do nothing but follow the zerg around and do stupid stuff like rush a golem into oil+cannon

Fact: SF is better than Tier 7.
Their night crews are scary.
I haven’t really seen much of tactics from them myself, but that’s only because I haven’t been able to fight them outside an Alamo-style standoff where HoD were horribly outnumbered.
If they do have tactics (like Havvik pointed out) they’re probably good enough to reach Tier 4/5
If not, they’ll learn the hard way when they go up another tier. It’s not for us to judge (because we don’t have the numbers to do so)

The only bone I have to pick is the numbers of green arrows I see in SF zergs, which I think makes up 1/3 of it. I cut them down, they get rescued by the others through sheer numerical superiority. Which makes me feel like training tools for SF as they march on to higher tiers =(

tl;dr: SF is better than Tier7/Zerging is part of WvW

P/S: SF, please pour some misery on NSP too. Share the love =D

Bonaduce Cadderly
Henge of Denravi [HOD]
Discreet [Dx]

(edited by plevyakin.8792)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Lorvul.5482

I don’t we bring a challenge to T7

Attachments:

Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

This is weird guys, i could swear that Eternal Battlegrounds had 3 teams in it.

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Oh, and I’ve heard rumors of some fabled HoD golem rushes. Tonight! SF has set the bar.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

I missed out on most of the night tonight unfortunately. I had other things to deal with. I have yet to be impressed by SF. Haven’t run into any very good players. Though SF does seem to have the bodies to put out there. However, I think this weekends population is artificially high. There’s probably tons of people coming out of the woodwork on SF, FC, and ET. It may go on for the remainder of the week. I would like to see how things turn out during the week and a week or two down the road. Oh, can we have GoM back now? SF seems to be just as bad as NSP on the forums. Not all your players act that way, but you’ve certainly got plenty of bad apples. Hope to fight you some more tomorrow SF.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I missed out on most of the night tonight unfortunately. I had other things to deal with. I have yet to be impressed by SF. Haven’t run into any very good players. Though SF does seem to have the bodies to put out there. However, I think this weekends population is artificially high. There’s probably tons of people coming out of the woodwork on SF, FC, and ET. It may go on for the remainder of the week. I would like to see how things turn out during the week and a week or two down the road. Oh, can we have GoM back now? SF seems to be just as bad as NSP on the forums. Not all your players act that way, but you’ve certainly got plenty of bad apples. Hope to fight you some more tomorrow SF.

Golly gee we sure will work harder to impress you all….I mean we could do something like exterminate you from EB altogether…oh wait…maybe we will get bored and bring 40 golems to your BL tonight and see what you got in your fridges….

“I have yet to be impressed by SF. Haven’t run into any very good players. "
You do realize that comes off as an insult, like if I were to say, I haven’t ran into any HoD that could pop a pimple on ET/FCs rear-end much less ours….yet you question in the same line of text our forum etiquette?

We are more than happy to be the “bad guys”, just don’t be so hypocritical….

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

NSP has been coming in trying to insult us for quite some time on our forums, so the joke is on them. And as a heads up to anyone on NSP it may be a good idea to transfer out now and join SF, ET, or FC. NSP has made quite a few enemies over here and have a feeling things are going to get a whole lot worse for them.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Golly gee we sure will work harder to impress you all….I mean we could do something like exterminate you from EB altogether…oh wait…maybe we will get bored and bring 40 golems to your BL tonight and see what you got in your fridges….

… You’re completely missing the point. Taking our BL with 40 golems is going to be easy. BECAUSE IT’S 40 GOLEMS… Do it with 3 golems and we have defenders, and we’ll talk. Once again, I’m not talking about amount of siege you can amass, nor how many people you can bring.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

… You’re completely missing the point. Taking our BL with 40 golems is going to be easy. BECAUSE IT’S 40 GOLEMS… Do it with 3 golems and we have defenders, and we’ll talk. Once again, I’m not talking about amount of siege you can amass, nor how many people you can bring.

I wasn’t saying that bringing 40 would indicate a level of skill, I was saying that people talk a lot on these forums, and they’re crazy (C R A Z Y) if they think its not a motivator in game…

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

I don’t see what that has to do with what I said. VK said that SF have the numbers, but no great skill. But NSP and GoM and HoD have numbers too.

I just can’t see SF dominating T7 like they do in T8. And I doubt that ET or SF are a match for any T7 server.

Maybe it isn’t that system is broken – maybe SF needs to win more convincingly to be worthy of T7.

You should have never moved out of ET…funny to see how things turn out. ET will be up here smashing people too.

Shame on me for looking for a balanced matchup.

Didn’t see SF getting a handicap and getting bumped to T7. Didn’t see a bunch of bandwagon players all coming to SF again to unbalance another tier.

This is like the second week in T8, after SF got its first load of transfers.

Still have more respect for ET, or FC, or GoM than SF. Any fair fight is a good one.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

NSP has been coming in trying to insult us for quite some time on our forums, so the joke is on them. And as a heads up to anyone on NSP it may be a good idea to transfer out now and join SF, ET, or FC. NSP has made quite a few enemies over here and have a feeling things are going to get a whole lot worse for them.

Yeah NSP are the kings of /dance /laugh /sit and spam them to the point where I couldn’t see anything other than that emote text…. doesn’t bother me, I think its funny, but once we start retaliating they’re gonna be all kitten on here, just like the other two were.

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Wanderer.3248

Shame on me for looking for a balanced matchup.

Didn’t see SF getting a handicap and getting bumped to T7. Didn’t see a bunch of bandwagon players all coming to SF again to unbalance another tier.

This is like the second week in T8, after SF got its first load of transfers.

Still have more respect for ET, or FC, or GoM than SF. Any fair fight is a good one.

Wait you left T7 because you wanted even fights….but you believe that the problem in T8 wasn’t the system. Looks like the brave people on T8 made out pretty well. ET is looking real nice too

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

-.-

Let’s get serious… There have been a lot of complaints about the mathematics behind the glicko system (T8 specifically). So many posts made illuminating this problem. Devs come in and bump us up to T7 (thank you btw, <3 you guys for that, we earned it). GoM takes our place in T8, FC and ET stomp on them. We come up to T7, and yeah it was a lil concerning on friday reset night…. All I gotta say now is, enjoy the train. It doesn’t stop.

I sat back and watched as HoD, NSP, GoM, whoever the hell it was, was kitten talking us saying we don’t deserve to be T7. I remember someone posting a little highlight video of a bunch of golems in a ring around SM. I remember them asking, “are you ready for this?” Um…… Hope you enjoyed our golems tonight. Where are yours? When you golem’d SM, that was a GLORIOUS fight in the lord room. We were pulling out our army of 26 golems, lost like 3, and you had us scared for a little bit…. But you lost.

This thread is looking a lot like our match up threads with ET and FC. Their numbers, their night crew, their this and that.. They zerg and zerg and have no skill just so many. You were warned. You knew what was coming. Why kitten about it now?

And you guys talking kitten about our zerg tactics etc…. That’s cool, I mean yeah, we realize this, we know it’s kind of chaotic and sort of just a swarm on ppl. The thing is before we were bumped up to T7 we fought ET and FC. Know what that means? Agg, FoE, VK. Nah, we’ve felt the hard dry kitten of T1/T2 zerg tactics. Don’t think we’re out of touch with this (I’ve seen some posts about KING here, evidence of the knowledge we have of higher tier zerg tactics). We’re getting our coordination together, we’re aware of what to do… We just don’t need to.

I don’t want to seem overly condescending right now, but there’s been enough said to warrant it. We had our fair share of kitten talking when we were stuck in the T8 ghetto. All the same things were said. Now, ET and FC are our little brothers it’d seem. They’ll be following us up this ladder. Don’t underestimate them.

I look forward to our future fights, and I’ve enjoyed the ones we’ve had. We were told our zergs were glassy back in T8 and coming here… You don’t really have any ground to stand on criticizing the skill/“glassiness” of our zerg. I’ve had very little problem with your groups. Go fight Agg and then come back to me. Massive respect to those guys.

If you dislike what’s going on right now, I apologize. At the same time… ET and FC suffered this kitten for a long time. To complain after 2 days is just sad. Let’s see how it goes.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

Wait you left T7 because you wanted even fights….but you believe that the problem in T8 wasn’t the system. Looks like the brave people on T8 made out pretty well. ET is looking real nice too

If you had those numbers in T8 they should have been on the field and not whining about the system.

100 man zergs could have painted the map green. 25 Golems could have taken anything. (I only saw 15 myself, but your guys say 25).

If you’d had those numbers in t8 you would have been out of there in a week.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Show me ur war face!!!

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Stomping on NSP BL right now

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Zen.1965

If you had those numbers in T8 they should have been on the field and not whining about the system.

100 man zergs could have painted the map green. 25 Golems could have taken anything. (I only saw 15 myself, but your guys say 25).

If you’d had those numbers in t8 you would have been out of there in a week.

Um a lot of them were bro. We came on the tailcoat of Kain. That put ET and FC WvW rating down to a stupidly low level. We could be floating 400-600 PPT kitten near 24/7 and still be barely getting points. We had a week with a lil more around 400, then we’d lose points. We pull a 600 week, we gain but small amounts. Lot of people got tired of the T8 glicko ghetto and decided to run for ascended gear. Guess what? Those people are back.

We’d need to have fielded complete dominance, have a 500 person oceanic guild like WM just slaying everything through the night, to truly have made it out of that rating sink within a reasonable time (1 month) let alone a week. Honestly I feel like you have no idea what you’re talking about with this argument. The score speaks.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hey stevey, so nice to know we are on a first name bases. You baddie you.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Wanderer.3248

I guess I must have missed all those times when SF fielded 100 person Zergs in t8.

Must have been looking the other way.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Zen.1965

If we were looking at our T8 zergs why are you posting on this thread and not the T8 match up? You think we didn’t field zergs like that in T8? Lol, go ask anyone on ET or FC, they’ll let you know this kitten isn’t new. We didn’t benefit from the recent transfer migrations, sorry to tell you that. Think this train will slow down? I just bought you a tiny violin off ebay, it’s in the mail.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Hey stevey, so nice to know we are on a first name bases. You baddie you.

Don’t get used to it….with NSP’s wonderful skills and fact they usually run at the first sight of any SF people you will be at the bottom of T8 soon.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

So let me get this straight.

1) High-Large pop wvw server gets bumped up to t7, they are welcomed mainly on good terms and everyone is thanking everyone for awesome fights in page 1/2.
2) Said server begins to win as the other two are still at each others throats from the last matchup
3) As soon as the lead is taken the said server begins to badmouth and spew all this bs on forums

right…

@ FilthyRat
my guild tag ZoS, asura guardian. come at me with even numbers as you claim and ill show you the result.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Stomping on NSP BL right now

STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!…… and btw that’s not a war face…. THIS is a war face!!!! GGGGRRRRR MMMOOOOAAARRRRR!

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Lorvul.5482

Awesome job to everyone that was with me in our BL (SF). Me (Marnoll Whitefyre) and the other GORE commanders spent hours upon hours keeping our BL ours. We got everything upgraded and it would’ve never been done without the support of the WvW community and supporting guilds (you know who you are). We are becoming increasingly organized, well done fellow SF!!

Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

So let me get this straight.

1) High-Large pop wvw server gets bumped up to t7, they are welcomed mainly on good terms and everyone is thanking everyone for awesome fights in page 1/2.
2) Said server begins to win as the other two are still at each others throats from the last matchup
3) As soon as the lead is taken the said server begins to badmouth and spew all this bs on forums

right…

@ FilthyRat
my guild tag ZoS, asura guardian. come at me with even numbers as you claim and ill show you the result.

NSP was in our threads two weeks ago talking about how they would stomp us and have made their way to many T8 forum threads so the end result of us coming up and obliterating NSP is wicked funny.

And as your own team has verified you guys are the best trolls out there, so try not to get to hurt that you are plunging down to T8 soon. (must be all of NSP’smad skills)

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Zen.1965

@ Spets: There’s been kitten thrown in all directions in this thread honestly. And trust me, the majority of SF appreciates the new match up and both the servers we’re in it with. You guys have put up some terrific fights and I’m not going to jump into this kitten talking about skill or tactics. It’s pointless.

These forums represent the vocal minority. There are really no hard feelings on SF’s side to HoD and NSP. My previous comments were directed to the vocal minority that felt it necessary to try to degrade our efforts and our achievements. It’s not warranted. I’d truly like to see more appreciate in these conversations and a respect for your opponent. Unfortunately, that seems more a pipe dream than a possibility.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

I would like to thank both my Charr parents for creating me and making me such a dreaded sight on the battle field. I bathe in the blood of my enemy in honor of my fallen kin. I toast my blades with fellow enemy duelists for I much respect their skill in battle.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

WTF … you take a short holiday … all the red YAY … hang on … green … who’s this sleeping in my bed … what!

Hey SF, you need another hundred points to get to T6 in one week, bet you can’t do it

BTW since we are obviously giving SF a lot of badges and loot we’d appreciate you paying them back by smashing DH when you get to them.

HOD since beta

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

@ Spets: There’s been kitten thrown in all directions in this thread honestly. And trust me, the majority of SF appreciates the new match up and both the servers we’re in it with. You guys have put up some terrific fights and I’m not going to jump into this kitten talking about skill or tactics. It’s pointless.

These forums represent the vocal minority. There are really no hard feelings on SF’s side to HoD and NSP. My previous comments were directed to the vocal minority that felt it necessary to try to degrade our efforts and our achievements. It’s not warranted. I’d truly like to see more appreciate in these conversations and a respect for your opponent. Unfortunately, that seems more a pipe dream than a possibility.

your achievements are numbers, get off it I take you to maury and show you I’m your father as soon as you get up to fighting us in EBay

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

+1 ed

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Guitarist.4017

Guitarist.4017

Where is HoD… what happened to NSP..??? wtf.. oh… THERE YOU ARE… on the bottom of my boots..

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Wow… Just wow on this entire thread. Keep it up tho…. U have to entertain me for the remaining 10 hours of my shift. Dude from eBay quoting the Maury I’m ur daddy thing wins hands down…. Just sayin.