4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Having fun playing dive commander afrochoo at our spawn in SoR BL

Hey that’s one of my favorite pass times too! The best part is when he realizes running is futile and tries to pew pew you for a second or two before going down.

Hopefully Choo’s spawn camping is going a little better than HL’s in EBG. Our five man guild is routinely destroying them. Stick to the zerg, guys. It suits you better.

We sat at your spawn for literally 2 hours, building ballistas, AC’s and generally just embarrassing whatever you threw our way (that is until you brought 2x our numbers of course).

And the only time we had a bit of trouble on even numbers was when 4 or so D/D eles were sent at us (GC mesmer/thieves).

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Avenge.1478

Hey that’s one of my favorite pass times too! The best part is when he realizes running is futile and tries to pew pew you for a second or two before going down.

Hopefully Choo’s spawn camping is going a little better than HL’s in EBG. Our five man guild is routinely destroying them. Stick to the zerg, guys. It suits you better.

We sat at your spawn for literally 2 hours, building ballistas, AC’s and generally just embarrassing whatever you threw our way (that is until you brought 2x our numbers of course).

And the only time we had a bit of trouble on even numbers was when 4 or so D/D eles were sent at us (GC mesmer/thieves).

That would be my guild. And I wouldn’t call it “a bit of trouble”, but maybe it’s just a matter of perspective.

You showed up towards the last 10 minutes of our 2 hour trip to your spawn? That of course gives you perspective on the previous 1 hour 50 minutes where your servermates were running into our traps/5 man portal bombs (LOL) left and right.

Keep up the good work killing a couple of glass cannon mesmers bro, legendary players right here.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

That would be my guild. And I wouldn’t call it “a bit of trouble”, but maybe it’s just a matter of perspective.

You showed up towards the last 10 minutes of our 2 hour trip to your spawn? That of course gives you perspective on the previous 1 hour 50 minutes where your servermates were running into our traps/5 man portal bombs (LOL) left and right.

Keep up the good work killing a couple of glass cannon mesmers bro, legendary players right here.

lol you clowns get wrecked in small man groups so much you shouldn’t even be talking

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Avenge.1478

I can’t speak for your other 1:50, but all I know is that my guild party of 5 wiped you guys multiple times, and 2 of us died once. There were many more than 5 of you.

At the end we had 5-6? We were all essentially either

A) Zerging into your spawn to see who could make it the furthest (one of your LOVE asuras has a picture lol)
B) Fighting through SMC fight lag

Also the fight was at your spawn l0l0lolol0l0lol so you being the only ones fighting us… sure.

Congratz.

(edited by Avenge.1478)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

I don’t get it. People knock SoR for all kinds of reasons. None of which make any sense. The reality is that we just keep coming. No fuss. No muss. No panic. It’s just what we do. Not long ago most of T1 and some from other Tiers were of the opinion we were in over our heads. We kept coming. No glory. Lots of guts. Ask BG. Ask SOS. Ask … Not important. We keep coming. That’s our claim to fame. Our secret ingredient. Not, as some would say our community. Or how and why we were named. Personally, I think we are for the most part dysfunctional a lot of the time, yes we love to fight, and who gives a rat’s kitten why or how we were named. I certainly don’t. I outgrew nursery rhymes a long time ago. Then too, others, myself often included, believe our skill level is a major factor. I can’t remember anyone in, at least my guild, feeling intimidated by any guild or any server since our early days in T2. Including the BG that still brags about how often they beat us when they were a fallen T1 angel and we were, then as now, the devil in disguise, didn’t intimidate us. They sure haven’t intimidated since we got to T1. We just kept coming. It’s what we do.

So, JQ, laugh while you can. Laugh while numbers still matter. But bear in mind, we’ll keep coming. It’s what we do. And we’ll beat you playing our game, not yours. That’s the other part of what we do.

Ask… forget it, forget it. Experience is the best teacher.

Just be aware we’ll keep coming, marching to our theme song

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Avenge.1478

I can’t speak for your other 1:50, but all I know is that my guild party of 5 wiped you guys multiple times, and 2 of us died once. There were many more than 5 of you.

A) Zerging into your spawn to see who could make it the furthest (one of your LOVE asuras has a picture lol)

Congratz.

Can’t tell if serious. My sigil had a full stack before you guys were done.

Okay rematch in a secluded area with no SMC lag and not right in front of your spawn with like the 35 BG (who were being cleared by JQ in SMC) swarming around as well.

Hit me up!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

I swear every fight with SoR today has involved me being 10:1 zerged.

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Hello, I am look for many weakhearts that wish to fight. I have my unbreakable bell and /point /laugh ready for action. Let us commence action packed fun times.

The end.

Arenanet have muted the unbreakable bell in WvW

Only the person playing can hear it, no-one else.

Sad because I liked playing songs for people while bored, including enemies! Too many high octave trolls.

You just quoted one of the high octave users

Touché! :P

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Puppychow.2563

Puppychow.2563

We showed up on a few different intervals when pugs complained about being spawn camped. So I guess grats on picking off random pugs that would stream through.

It definitely wasn’t just the last 10 minutes, and it was certainly about 10 of you when we were there. But those ‘4 d/d eles’ were 2 d/d eles and a GC s/d ele.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Avenge.1478

Also the fight was at your spawn l0l0lolol0l0lol so you being the only ones fighting us… sure.

Congratz.

Guys guys! Settle this like PvPers! At high noon behind the windmill. Winner gets bragging rights.

Im game! Winners get posting rights!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Where’s a score update!

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

Where’s a score update!

Attachments:

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Now you know how SoR felt when facing BG back in tier two.

Karma is a kitten isn’t it?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Lucky you, I bet you were getting a ton of bags.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I’m liking this new SoR PR stance: “We’re gonna kitten you in the mouth, JQ.”

That’s what I like to see. Give them their war.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

You all keep telling each other SoR is “clearly” the best NA. I’ll go enjoy another reset night where JQ comes out in first at the end and then play alts all week because I like to have fun.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

You haven’t figured out reset nights have become boring in T1? Everyone trying to upgrade everything the fastest. I have stopped playing reset nights, cause its like everyone does a stand off for an hour or 2. But ya, your right JQ def, has the Best NA team. Who is SoR trying to fool with 300-400 ppt during the week, sheesh. Weekends FTW!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

You all keep telling each other SoR is “clearly” the best NA. I’ll go enjoy another reset night where JQ comes out in first at the end and then play alts all week because I like to have fun.

I find it kind of amusing a few months ago it was literally the exact opposite. SoR winning the weekend while JQ assuring us the weekend means nothing and its all about the week days.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

You haven’t figured out reset nights have become boring in T1? Everyone trying to upgrade everything the fastest. I have stopped playing reset nights, cause its like everyone does a stand off for an hour or 2. But ya, your right JQ def, has the Best NA team. Who is SoR trying to fool with 300-400 ppt during the week, sheesh. Weekends FTW!

Reset nights are boring? Well not boring enough for there not to be queues.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

1v1s tomorrow. Hit me up. I’m taking anyone who dares come my way!

Mail me ingame.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zhrek.9781

Reset nights are boring? Well not boring enough for there not to be queues.

Sorry, didn’t realize Queues meant excitement my bad =/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

300-400 ppt on weeknights vs uplevels, thats like being 20 years old and winning a race at an elementary school track meet. Congrats.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

300-400 ppt on weeknights vs uplevels, thats like being 20 years old and winning a race at an elementary school track meet. Congrats.

kitten please, I’m an 8 year old who wins track meets against 20 year olds.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zhrek.9781

So your the kid nudging your older brother (FOO), saying hey, “I can’t win my own fights, can you beat these (SOR) bullies up for me?” Then you get to brag how tough you are!

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

I don’t get it. People knock SoR for all kinds of reasons. None of which make any sense. The reality is that we just keep coming. No fuss. No muss. No panic. It’s just what we do. Not long ago most of T1 and some from other Tiers were of the opinion we were in over our heads. We kept coming. No glory. Lots of guts. Ask BG. Ask SOS. Ask … Not important. We keep coming. That’s our claim to fame. Our secret ingredient. Not, as some would say our community. Or how and why we were named. Personally, I think we are for the most part dysfunctional a lot of the time, yes we love to fight, and who gives a rat’s kitten why or how we were named. I certainly don’t. I outgrew nursery rhymes a long time ago. Then too, others, myself often included, believe our skill level is a major factor. I can’t remember anyone in, at least my guild, feeling intimidated by any guild or any server since our early days in T2. Including the BG that still brags about how often they beat us when they were a fallen T1 angel and we were, then as now, the devil in disguise, didn’t intimidate us. They sure haven’t intimidated since we got to T1. We just kept coming. It’s what we do.

So, JQ, laugh while you can. Laugh while numbers still matter. But bear in mind, we’ll keep coming. It’s what we do. And we’ll beat you playing our game, not yours. That’s the other part of what we do.

Ask… forget it, forget it. Experience is the best teacher.

Just be aware we’ll keep coming, marching to our theme song

Oh man I was hoping for One Tin Soldier. !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY!

(edited by Asglarek.8976)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

So your the kid nudging your older brother (FOO), saying hey, “I can’t win my own fights” can you beat these (SOR) bullies for me? Then you get to brag how tough you are!

I don’t think you properly understand the analogy. We regularly win on reset night, the one night where everyone comes onto the maps with equal holdings and the one night you actually find JQ NA having to put forth an effort. For your analogy to be correct, we would have to lose that night and every other night instead of playing alts or doing other fun things that life affords us. In light of your misunderstanding I will retool the analogy.

300-400 ppt on weeknights vs uplevels, thats like being held back 2 years in elementary school and beating all your classmates in a race. Congrats.

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Zhrek.9781

So your the kid nudging your older brother (FOO), saying hey, “I can’t win my own fights” can you beat these (SOR) bullies for me? Then you get to brag how tough you are!

I don’t think you properly understand the analogy. We regularly win on reset night, the one night where everyone comes onto the maps with equal holdings and the one night you actually find JQ NA having to put forth an effort. For your analogy to be correct, we would have to lose that night and every other night instead of playing alts or doing other fun things that life affords us. In light of your misunderstanding I will retool the analogy.

300-400 ppt on weeknights vs uplevels, thats like being held back 2 years in elementary school and beating all your classmates in a race. Congrats.

So if you guys didn’t have FOO upgrading all your keeps over night and giving you the lead, you think you still win? That’s a good one, keep them coming. Congrats on ignorance.

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

lol, would be like claiming SoS didn’t win because of MERC/SEA.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Ok, I have to ask. Where are all the ranked people on JQ and BG? I have noticed the past few nights that almost everyone we run into are Invaders and Assaulters. Maybe a few raiders. But honestly that is it. I mean I am a footman which is about average I think, I know there are people Colonel and General maybe even a Veteran or two on SoR, I assume there has to be some on JQ and BG… So where are you?

I don’t want this to turn into a kitten contest of who is highest or anything I just honestly want to know why everyone around here seem to be so low. Do you guys change characters every day or something?

Ranks are as big a joke as the 2v1, coverage=/=skill post they are the wvw equivalence to ascended gear nothing more than a grind within an already meaningless grind that is wvw.

And as somebody already posted I too have 4 lvl10-13 characters.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cynillus.1642

Cynillus.1642

[HIRE] Hired Assassins – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Hipsters bringing back the rez through gate again.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

They really should add LoS to rezzing like they did with portals.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Asuran fro brings you a score update!

Attachments:

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Asuran fro brings you a score update!

Fake afro. This is what a true fro looks like.

Attachments:

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So if you guys didn’t have FOO upgrading all your keeps over night and giving you the lead, you think you still win? That’s a good one, keep them coming. Congrats on ignorance.

There are a couple factors here.

1. FOO is indeed amazing. Love those guys.
2. We have a huge lead. As such, many people are simply taking a break from WvW (with victory assured) and many others are leveling characters in WvW. Last night we were out-manned on SOR and BG borderlands at the same time. That was… painful.
3. There is no three, but a list of two seems a bit small.
4. See 3.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hang in there BG!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

EMP is notorious for this. They have said, multiple times, that they do not view this as an exploit and that they view this as legit play. Can’t say I agree.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Maybe you guys need to play wvw for the fights/fun instead of treating it like a job where the only thing that matters is that you guys came in first. It really gets boring the last couple of days when JQ’s NA crew stops showing up. I don’t see ur mighty SEA crew ever taking it slow. Much respect to them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

This thread has more wah wah than a Jimi Hendrix concert!

Was anyone there for the beautiful EB bash last night at lowland’s keep? How can anyone in their right mind whine about anything after that! So much fun. I was on a lowbie guard and STILL got buckets.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

lol you clowns get wrecked in small man groups so much you shouldn’t even be talking

Are you the guy that keeps calling other people clowns on the guru forums? Just curious.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Our 27 golem bash on JQ’s lowlands keep was so ridiculously funny. xD

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Biggest problem I have with reset night is the outcome in T1 depends on which server gets most of its commanders and guilds into the BLs. Anyone stuck on the outside may not get in for hours.

Anyone saying that this isn’t the biggest influence initially on reset is kidding themselves.

Edit: And don’t even make the attempt to imply you always come in first. Generally everyone is withing 1k points of each other and it flips back and forth all night. That is a fair assessment of the reality of the situation. What happens 5-6 hours after reset and people are logging of is a different story….

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Thanks for the fun fights in SoR (Aco). Was fun fighting even numbers in between running from that 80 man SoR zerg.

(Pro) Nashin

I think JQ split up their group into 2 with Aco running a group of their own. The Aco group probably have 15 to 30, depending how many pugs following. BG had about 20 to 30 running around. As usual, SOR runs with their 75+ zerg.

Youre welcome and thanks

We field about 20-30 on reset nights and usually about 10-15 on nights during the week. Working on recruiting to get more consistent and more numbers in WvW. But I have been in maps where we’ll have about 50 following me including pugs.

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

(edited by bucthree.7301)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Grats on getting 300-400+ ppt for long stretches every day because neither of your opponents have the people to throw at your zerg. Seriously, you need to stop the nonsense posts.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

EMP is notorious for this. They have said, multiple times, that they do not view this as an exploit and that they view this as legit play. Can’t say I agree.

I have to say that is intentional exploiting as well. I find it very hard to believe that Anet intended for people to be rezzed through doors.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Covenn,

Give us a specific metric to measure who is best. We will accept any. Just give us one and stick to it.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I have to say that is intentional exploiting as well. I find it very hard to believe that Anet intended for people to be rezzed through doors.

Their reasoning at the time as to why it was fine was because catapults could catapult through the doors. This isn’t the case any longer and has since been fixed. I would think they would get that this is indeed not intended play.

(edited by Burl.9567)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Covenn,

Give us a specific metric to measure who is best. We will accept any. Just give us one and stick to it.

Who is best at what? Specific measure of what… people’s opinions?

This is a silly thing to request because it is a matter of perception as well. My personal perspective is that SoR has the best NA presence because I haven’t lost a fight to equal or lesser numbers outside of a keep in months. Someone in a different guild, on a different borderland, and playing for lets say JQ might think they are the best because of what they see night to night.

Its like people complaining about being 2v1’d, who has the most zerg balls, or who runs the most …you know the arguments we keep seeing ad nauseum on the boards. Pointless, because it is all about perspective.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

At least it isn’t quite as silly as those people who can’t separate the opinions and statements of individuals from the whole.

You know… the people that post: One week BG said it is the best, and now BG said they dont have numbers, and now they say…. blah blah.

the people that can’t understand that individual opinions are not the opinions of everyone just because they share the same server.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP is a 24/7 wvw guild and we can’t always account for all 400 active members and some of the new commanders that are leading during those time zones. Thanks for addressing this, we have dealt with this issue accordingly.

Also, to my knowledge this was the 2nd occurance and we haven’t stated such claims.

Like always we take cheating very seriously in our guild. Let me know if stuff like this happens again.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)