4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MonkeyButtFace.4862

MonkeyButtFace.4862

Loving the fighting at Bay in TCBL. Been stacking up the loot bags with my mortar shooting into vale.

Also, to all the people I helped gank in the EB JP over the span of three hours yesterday? Thanks for the laughs. I was the lowbie engineer with the magnet.

Katinne Graveborn, TC Necromancer
RPer, PvPer, WvWer.

(edited by MonkeyButtFace.4862)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Scores are getting pretty close. o.o

4,000 point spread from first to third.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Just wanted to say – the Snowman Zerg from FA in TCBL last night was pretty funny. All I could see from Garrison was a bunch of snowmen bouncing towards garrison, and it was hysterical. Way to RP, FA

AoN were going to re-enact a Calvin and Hobbs snowman scene, but people kept attacking us!

~ AoN ~

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

OH MAN – In a perfect world these scores would stay close – I’d LOVE a nailbiter week, rather than a blowout!

If the match finished now then according to Millineum all three Servers would be separated by a total of 3 Ratings Points.

That is just AWESOME

NAGA|TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

lol Eva~

I really enjoyed watching the BT zergy fight the WM zergy outside of Wild Creek in EB, while the TC zerg jus sat in the tower confused at who to go after^^;.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Bacon goes better with everything! Even T2

Instead of the yak parade this week, I propose a hog calling contest? Who is in? :P

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Taking a super Troll post serious. Hook line and sinker. Tc showing true colors….

I for one encourage kids to play youth sports such as tee ball. It teaches how to be competitive and still show good sportsmanship to your opponents win or lose. Don’t generalize a server based off a few posts sheesh.

Pot, meet Kettle.

IDK if I have to say much more than that.

I was defending tee ballers around the world, dunno how the pot meet kettle cliché fits for my comment. I wasn’t generalizing anything.

IDK if I have to say much more than that?

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Taking a super Troll post serious. Hook line and sinker. Tc showing true colors….

I for one encourage kids to play youth sports such as tee ball. It teaches how to be competitive and still show good sportsmanship to your opponents win or lose. Don’t generalize a server based off a few posts sheesh.

Pot, meet Kettle.

IDK if I have to say much more than that.

I was defending tee ballers around the world, dunno how the pot meet kettle cliché fits for my comment. I wasn’t generalizing anything.

IDK if I have to say much more than that?

“Don’t generalize a server based off a few posts sheesh.”

OMG where did I mention any particular server in my comment! And <3 tee ball.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Been a good start to a match up so far….

First thing is first!

Kaineng, you were my first home…Where I started. Thanks for catching up and not giving everyone else a heart attack. I like the integrity of Tier 2 to stay intact with three servers that can kill each other in a three way. So yeah, I would like to see RISE, WM and the guilds I’ve seen in KN fight! Please stick together and if you feel like burnout is coming, just take a break and organize. I do like fighting against you and am glad my first home, although changed is doing ok.

FA, you were my fifth home and quite a deceptive one at that. The more you spoke against TC, the more I wanted to see just how “Evil” TC was. It turned out that they have been so far the friendliest server I’ve come across this game. Not once did I ever see a TC player holding a banner saying “Kill All FA, they slaughtered our Yak Parade” and we did not receive a “Oh you’re FA, we don’t want you here” mentality upon joining…

You speak of maturity, yet you (FA) have involved others in your squabbles (the IoJ transfers into FA, along with anyone else…) acting like everyone should consider TC to be the fourth Reich, while considering anything that top FA guilds state as the Holy Grail and Truth…..

Ah and to those who still have some respect for me in FA:

“Thank you for everything. It was fun and it would be nice to see you in the battlefield as opponents, then we can whisper-chat about it. I’d like to see some of you at the kaineng dueling spot too. You were not evil, but my only tiny complaint is that while you told me the large guilds are eating FA out of their integrity, you didn’t do anything about it either. You represented FA on the battlefield, but let everything else get consumed. Never forget that your home is FA and if you can’t make it a better place, it is doomed to a miserable experience for others.

For better or for worse, I enjoyed running with Purple Dragons, Deep Penetrations, Armored Fist and Primordial Dragons (when they lived), as well as the many many small guilds we met on the field. FLOT was one of my favorites.

I hope to see you on the battlefield as my best friends followed the shooter mentality of killing each other and then talking about the great kills and fights we made against each other, all night long.

@TC, my new home….

You have been really friendly so far. I hope it lasts and I hope I can help. I’ve gone through life with many throwing friendly fronts at me that it takes time for me to trust others. I really like what I see in the server and I have not seen friendliness and kindness at that level in a really really really long time throughout this game.

While some FA guilds were kind in some time zones, there is a more unified kindness/friendliness pouring out of TC that makes things fun and more interesting.

To those at Kaineng….
Keep on playing and stay together…

To those at FA
Speak up and be heard. You deserve to be treated a lot better than you are being treated now. I hope we can kill each other and then chat about it.

To those at TC

Thank you for the warm welcome and everything so far.

~Shira Rae

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I really don’t know what to say other than enjoy your time on TC. Hopefully they provide a happy home for you.

And to all you FA players… GET BACK TO WORK!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfmoon.2976

Wolfmoon.2976

lol Eva~

I really enjoyed watching the BT zergy fight the WM zergy outside of Wild Creek in EB, while the TC zerg jus sat in the tower confused at who to go after^^;.

I was yelling at everyone to get into Quentin but if you heard me on mumble I was like what the kitten did I cause here. That was one of the more crazy things I seen in WvW.

Commander Malacc ~ Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

TOO LONG DIDNT READ

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Thanks for the post Shira, informative, have fun spying over there for a couple weeks! Come back with all the important info and all will be well.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Seriously, Shira? Good luck on TC, but please stop painting FA in such a light. You left FA for personal reasons. Why continue the drama here on the official forums?

And for those FA who still have respect for you, you just destroyed that too with your rant here.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Thanks for the post Shira, informative, have fun spying over there for a couple weeks! Come back with all the important info and all will be well.

Oh that’s not nice even implying that, and is the furthest thing from the truth. Thankfully TC isn’t like most servers. We won’t fall for that silliness.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Shira, sorry to see you go. I have no idea who you are, but someone on their 5th server, now 6th, was just the kind of glue we needed to keep things together.

~ AoN ~

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I totally am falling for it. OHHMERGAWD, SPY!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

First thing is first!

Kaineng, you were my first home…Where I started. Thanks for catching up and not giving everyone else a heart attack. I like the integrity of Tier 2 to stay intact with three servers that can kill each other in a three way. So yeah, I would like to see RISE, WM and the guilds I’ve seen in KN fight! Please stick together and if you feel like burnout is coming, just take a break and organize. I do like fighting against you and am glad my first home, although changed is doing ok.

FA, you were my fifth home and quite a deceptive one at that. The more you spoke against TC, the more I wanted to see just how “Evil” TC was. It turned out that they have been so far the friendliest server I’ve come across this game. Not once did I ever see a TC player holding a banner saying “Kill All FA, they slaughtered our Yak Parade” and we did not receive a “Oh you’re FA, we don’t want you here” mentality upon joining…

You speak of maturity, yet you (FA) have involved others in your squabbles (the IoJ transfers into FA, along with anyone else…) acting like everyone should consider TC to be the fourth Reich, while considering anything that top FA guilds state as the Holy Grail and Truth…..

“Thank you for everything. It was fun and it would be nice to see you in the battlefield as opponents, then we can whisper-chat about it. I’d like to see some of you at the kaineng dueling spot too. You were not evil, but my only tiny complaint is that while you told me the large guilds are eating FA out of their integrity, you didn’t do anything about it either. You represented FA on the battlefield, but let everything else get consumed. Never forget that your home is FA and if you can’t make it a better place, it is doomed to a miserable experience for others.

For better or for worse, I enjoyed running with Purple Dragons, Deep Penetrations, Armored Fist and Primordial Dragons (when they lived), as well as the many many small guilds we met on the field. FLOT was one of my favorites.

I hope to see you on the battlefield as my best friends followed the shooter mentality of killing each other and then talking about the great kills and fights we made against each other, all night long.

@TC, my new home….

You have been really friendly so far. I hope it lasts and I hope I can help. I’ve gone through life with many throwing friendly fronts at me that it takes time for me to trust others. I really like what I see in the server and I have not seen friendliness and kindness at that level in a really really really long time throughout this game.

While some FA guilds were kind in some time zones, there is a more unified kindness/friendliness pouring out of TC that makes things fun and more interesting.

To those at Kaineng….

To those at FA
Speak up and be heard. You deserve to be treated a lot better than you are being treated now. I hope we can kill each other and then chat about it.

To those at TC

~Shira Rae

Welcome again, Shira! Glad to have you here, it’s great that you feel at home on TC. Hoping to run a party with you soon in WvW

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

If TC puts up with me, they can put up with Shira Rae.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

MonkeyButtFace.4862

FA, I would like to thank you for all the loot bags you have so generously plopped into our hands while starting Siegerazor again and again for three hours! Also, to the Warrior/Necromancer team that I fought by Lake and by south camp of TCBL, ALSO thanks for the loot and two points of WXP.

RPer, PvPer, WvWer.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Try it next time when your opponent is not outmanned.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Anyone with uh ….ya know….score update?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

FA, I would like to thank you for all the loot bags you have so generously plopped into our hands while starting Siegerazor again and again for three hours! Also, to the Warrior/Necromancer team that I fought by Lake and by south camp of TCBL, ALSO thanks for the loot and two points of WXP.

Come on TC, you’re so worried about troll posts from other servers that you can’t even control your own trolls…

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Trolls cannot be stopped unfortunately, no matter which server they represent.

Trolls are made to be ignored. That’s why they are always under a bridge and alone.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

MonkeyButtFace.4862

I’m not trolling. I’m poking fun.

RPer, PvPer, WvWer.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Master Farkha.1857

Anyone with uh ….ya know….score update?

Here you go!

Thanks…your score updates are always awesome btw! Them poses!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Public service announcement:

Do not feed the trolls

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Gao Gao.4973

Gao Gao.4973

First thing is first!

@TC, my new home….

To those at Kaineng….

To those at FA

To those at TC

~Shira Rae

in psychology 101, there is a concept you learn about called adolescent ego-centrism. it regards how children think themselves to be the focus of everyone’s perceptions. while it was certainly interesting to learn about, it’s sad to see it in practice, especially from someone who physically isn’t a child.

Baiyun – Necromancer
Member of Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

We broke down the NW outer bay gate before taking garrison. I will make sure to take videos of all doors we break down to prevent any further accusations as we wouldn’t anyone thinking it’s possible to break it down and then come back later with it back up and get inside.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Hmmm I guess the truth IS a good defence after all

Lesson learned Mr Silver

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

RISE, I do wish you would actually go hit Lake and Hills in FABL and perhaps do something useful for your server, rather than insisting on being FA’s lackeys…

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Master Farkha.1857

RISE, I do wish you would actually go hit Lake and Hills in FABL and perhaps do something useful for your server, rather than insisting on being FA’s lackeys…

They are probably hitting us because we snatched first from them. nothing wrong with that. No need to whine on the forum about it.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Have to maintain homeborder for kaineng! Ask CO and RE ;D

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

They are probably hitting us because we snatched first from them. nothing wrong with that. No need to whine on the forum about it.

But I’m not whining.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Or perhaps we want to roleplay with TC! I mean all the marshmallows the tents, beers, man gotta love pillow fights too!!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Or perhaps we want to roleplay with TC! I mean all the marshmallows the tents, beers, man gotta love pillow fights too!!

it is broom race nowadays…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Lesson learned Mr Silver

The gate was up at full.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Lesson learned Mr Silver

The gate was up at full.

i’m not sure what happenned, but i saw few times this week our enemy rezzing people through gate, which is confirmed “not an intended game play” by ANET a.k.a. exploiting….. this could be the case…. i don’t know…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Lesson learned Mr Silver

The gate was up at full.

i’m not sure what happenned, but i saw few times this week our enemy rezzing people through gate, which is confirmed “not an intended game play” by ANET a.k.a. exploiting….. this could be the case…. i don’t know…

Exactly.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Wow, this thread has devolved quickly this week… Ugh.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Wow, this thread has devolved quickly this week… Ugh.

Yep. I’m about to send everyone to their rooms.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Jayne.9251

it is broom race nowadays…

Naked, of course, right?

We should host naked broom ride races from Danelon to Gol. Could be a nice pick me up for everyone

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

that would be silly

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Anyone kno if there’s an ETA for a fix for this bug?^^
Ppl blinking and shadow stepping into silly places~

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Chaba.5410

It’s that location! I once was involved in building siege right at that spot and after it was built was magically transported to inside the wall!

Chaba Tangnu

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Shira, sorry to see you go. I have no idea who you are, but someone on their 5th server, now 6th, was just the kind of glue we needed to keep things together.

You mean like AoN?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

Dear FA… nice job getting through bay gate without breaking it down and without a mesmer.

L2SWEEP. We have some amazing mesmers.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

You never understood the FA mentality and you still don’t. We never said TC was evil. We said we hated TC… big difference. Hell we might be the evil server but thats our mentality. Either way its win win.. you left and TC got you. Everyone is happy.

In the end I am sure TC will love your ability to roleplay drama.

Btw TS erupted in laughter watching you jump off a cliff last night. It was very fitting.

The problem with this is you lose the support of those that resent the “FA is the bad guy mentality.” It’s too controversial to label an entire server as such when so many of us don’t want it.

I always thought FA’s mentality was “quality over quantity” and never give up. Give us a close third place finish over a first place blowout any day. This is the mentality that captured the attention of our IoJ and it was a mentality that everyone could agree on.

Just my two cents anyways.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Hate is a strong word and not one that i would use against a rival server.

Its a game at the end of the day and real people sitting on the other side. People with real lives, families and personalities.

Quality over quantity and determined players who like to fight is what FA is about for me.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

You never understood the FA mentality and you still don’t. We never said TC was evil. We said we hated TC… big difference. Hell we might be the evil server but thats our mentality. Either way its win win.. you left and TC got you. Everyone is happy.

In the end I am sure TC will love your ability to roleplay drama.

Btw TS erupted in laughter watching you jump off a cliff last night. It was very fitting.

The problem with this is you lose the support of those that resent the “FA is the bad guy mentality.” It’s too controversial to label an entire server as such when so many of us don’t want it.

I always thought FA’s mentality was “quality over quantity” and never give up. Give us a close third place finish over a first place blowout any day. This is the mentality that captured the attention of our IoJ and it was a mentality that everyone could agree on.

Just my two cents anyways.

I agree. Not saying that evil encompesses what we are… but we did rain on the yak parade back in the day and laughed until TC took everything that belonged to FA in revenge.

All I am saying is that how FA thinks and works is not for everyone. I think most of us that call it home right now all love it and love the tight knit community that we have.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer