Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Sure is T1 in here…..

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Dear FA,

Please release the ridiculous idea that anyone in tier 2 will move up to tier 1 any time soon. No matter how well you did this week, there was never a chance that you would have gone to tier 1, so please don’t try to use that as an excuse or reason to not take first place.

Thank you.

I don’t know which server you’re on, but I’m pretty sure TC didn’t think it’d make it to T2 when it was in T3 either. Even after entering T2, we thought we were here only for a week or two, we were a T2.5 server – between T2 and T3.
Anything can happen; KN is your live example for that. Don’t discount possibilities based on prejudice and don’t outright insult a server based on what “you” think. And I don’t know what gave you the idea that FA (or for that matter any current T2 server in fact) would make it to T1 by just winning this or any week – you definitely don’t understand how glicko works.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I think this is an internal matter, best to stay out of it….

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I cant believe you want more transfers to your server TC i thought this was your downtime yet you outnumber kain and fa

Are you blaming TC for the other two servers not playing? FA has the best oceanic crew in the tier. They just chose not to play tonight.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

LOL FA +45. Take that for stabbing our backs. Keep going after them TC. Love you guys.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

LOL FA +45. Take that for stabbing our backs. Keep going after them TC. Love you guys.

Stabbing your backs?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

I completed the matchup video for this week already.

It’s not like any of the other match up videos. So you will want to watch it. Something for every server.

Just came here to quote this masterpiece.

haha. I almost fell off my chair at the Anet part. XD

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

And FA implodes utterly and spectacularly just days out of its sizable lead. I’m beginning to suspect that you guys don’t really want to take 1st.

We don’t really care. Winning isn’t everything. We just wanna have fun.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Score update. I’m sad that FA gave up the fight.

Attachments:

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure you just got boatloads of coverage for the timezone(s) where we still have a pretty big gap. Don’t think “giving up” has anything to do with it. Dat PvDoor.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Makes a Quaggan sad when T2 servers complain about coverage. ooooOOOOOOoooo

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure you just got boatloads of coverage for the timezone(s) where we still have a pretty big gap. Don’t think “giving up” has anything to do with it. Dat PvDoor.

No ones transferred just yet.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

No ones transferred just yet.

Maybe not ‘giving up’ then, just taking a break? Oh no no I get it, haha .. FA is teaching TC how to live a balanced lifestyle. Thank you FA! Forever indebted

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Have you seen that ppt, definitely means we are giving up. the few posters here from TC please just keep fighting and try not to worried about the score. Don’t turn into T1 trolls and think ppt is everything and something is wrong with other servers cause of it. Kepp fighting.

Last thing, good to see that ppt like that with 3 guilds still incoming….

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

It’s not like any of the other match up videos. So you will want to watch it. Something for every server.

Funny video, I dig it.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I cant believe you want more transfers to your server TC i thought this was your downtime yet you outnumber kain and fa

How odd, TC outnumbers FA and KN?

Has any TC told Hell here how many times we come onto a map where we are outnumbered or do we wish to let them use the outnumbered mantra as a kind of an angst outlet?

Truth be told, the R2 servers are competitive for a reason, all involved are outnumbered at times across the time server board up to and including different maps in NA at times(This goes for all servers in R2).

TC attempting to bring a couple of CD Oceanic, European guilds to our server brings much needed help in those time slots and I would assume, much needed competition for the larger guilds in those slots such as War Machine.
Lastly, I will gladly pay gold out of my pocket to these guilds to help them move being the heavy costs in making such a move to bring about a more competitive atmosphere during those times.
Your welcome.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602, what happened? I used to really enjoy your posts and I considered you as one of the few FA that made this forum a fun and civil read. Lately, all I’ve seen from you are generic TC sucks posts and various complaint posts. C’mon man…

EDIT: I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. This is genuine concern. You doin’ alright man?

You’re right Ardvark, i have not been enjoying this thread very much lately. It really doesn’t seem like people want a balanced tier two and this is not directed at TC because other people have made the choice to move there en masse.

There has been a grudge against FA well before I arrived here and i think its really unhealthy for people to put so much energy in to always having to beat them both in words and with sheer manpower.

The beginning of this matchup almost 6 weeks ago was fantastic and i wish it could have stayed that way.

I dont have much else to say than to keep an eye on the aftermath of the most recent transfers.

Enjoy your win and be gracious to your competition fellow posters, otherwise there is nothing to separate the attitudes displayed here from those of a bully.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I still dig ya Furious. This FA/TC grudge thing has for me just added some flavor to the game.I honestly have no idea what started the grudge nor care.

FA made an incredibly awesome push throughout the week, kudos on your efforts.

See you on the battle field cousin beard.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

TC never gives up. Not even during the questionable SOR episode. It is a plus that often makes the difference.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I still dig ya Furious. This FA/TC grudge thing has for me just added some flavor to the game.I honestly have no idea what started the grudge nor care.

FA made an incredibly awesome push throughout the week, kudos on your efforts.

See you on the battle field cousin beard.

Thanks brother!

Ill be looking for you out there

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Just imagine a T2 where PVD does not exist. I can dream.

This. I’d be happy to see all the servers in T2 get their WvW pops up to the happy place where you’re slightly under the queue on all maps on weekdays and a short queue on one map (long on others) on weekends.

I’d guess that the majority of T2 would rather make T2 moar awesome rather than push to T1. It would be nice to play against T1s occasionally, but the scoring system just doesn’t provide for that without a period of uneven matches, and given a choice I’d choose competitive T2 over playing with BG again. My WvW fantasy matchup is getting BG-KN-TC back together again but have all servers coverage be pretty equivalent.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score update please.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Furiousbeard.7602, what happened? I used to really enjoy your posts and I considered you as one of the few FA that made this forum a fun and civil read. Lately, all I’ve seen from you are generic TC sucks posts and various complaint posts. C’mon man…

EDIT: I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. This is genuine concern. You doin’ alright man?

You’re right Ardvark, i have not been enjoying this thread very much lately. It really doesn’t seem like people want a balanced tier two and this is not directed at TC because other people have made the choice to move there en masse.

There has been a grudge against FA well before I arrived here and i think its really unhealthy for people to put so much energy in to always having to beat them both in words and with sheer manpower.

The beginning of this matchup almost 6 weeks ago was fantastic and i wish it could have stayed that way.

I dont have much else to say than to keep an eye on the aftermath of the most recent transfers.

Enjoy your win and be gracious to your competition fellow posters, otherwise there is nothing to separate the attitudes displayed here from those of a bully.

Please dont take this the wrong way but i think some of us are choosing to forget the past. I’m not sure if your a new transfer to FIST or not but didnt FIST (along with other FA oceanic guilds) leave in mass to FA in tier three and completely destabilze it?The guilds that are coming made the decision for the betterment of their guild as yours and many others have and will continue to do so.

I also just want to mention that FA had an amazing week and I really hope you guys keep bringing the pain as its a shame to see you guys lose steam.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

so it’s Crystal Coast vs Fort of Janthir again… with Kaineng watching from the side….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Hmm, you forgot Estaily: ~50.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

so it’s Crystal Coast vs Fort of Janthir again… with Kaineng watching from the side….

The Crystal Desert guilds haven’t even moved over to TC yet.

What you’re seeing is what TC has always been like. We fight just as hard on a Wednesday and Thursday as we do on reset nights. However we have almost always seen a reduced number of opponents as the week goes on from other servers.

Our numbers haven’t increased over the week… yours have simply decreased. Nothing we can do about that.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

lol Quenta is awesome

Lothem

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

azizul.8469

What you’re seeing is what TC has always been like. We fight just as hard on a Wednesday and Thursday as we do on reset nights. However we have almost always seen a reduced number of opponents as the week goes on from other servers.

Our numbers haven’t increased over the week… yours have simply decreased. Nothing we can do about that.

no .. i mean after this, as in next week or so…..

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

That’s right, we log off as soon as we got enough loot bags for the day.

Lothem

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: fancy dagger feast.7520

fancy dagger feast.7520

If the numbers Pickle is pulling out are true, TC is eating all of CD it looks like where when IoJ transfered to FA we got 3 guilds however the people who transfered were not in the 500 range like TC could possibly be getting.

However i doubt you will be able to get all of the transfered right away concidering many servers are near cappacity, yours is probably already on the almost maxed end.

Kinda sad you need to ruin another servers WvW livelyhood to increase a couple timeslots.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Joy, I guess this means t2 will no longer be very balanced. Or whatever t4 was XD

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

azizul.8469

hopefully we’ll get a couple of EU/NA guilds to join us. that will bring the balance. just hoping, you never know.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Hoyo! I’m that Elementalist that Stability+RTL into your rear that was running with AVTR.

Sincere apologies to that Kain group with Golems that went to try take hills on TCBL. We just saw Golems walking alongside the cliff up to hills; Kylia started recording and we tagged the golems to see what would happen. Ended up forcing the Golems try to flee by jumping off the cliff. LOL.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

See, this is exactly my point. If your goals were as high as TC, you’d stay on longer so you could get as many loot bags as we get off you.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

If the numbers Pickle is pulling out are true, TC is eating all of CD it looks like where when IoJ transfered to FA we got 3 guilds however the people who transfered were not in the 500 range like TC could possibly be getting.

However i doubt you will be able to get all of the transfered right away concidering many servers are near cappacity, yours is probably already on the almost maxed end.

Kinda sad you need to ruin another servers WvW livelyhood to increase a couple timeslots.

Lets not kid ourselves here, our guild has 300 members and yet we only pull 20 to 25 a night. Enough with the complaining and the over exaggerating already.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Please dont take this the wrong way but i think some of us are choosing to forget the past. I’m not sure if your a new transfer to FIST or not but didnt FIST (along with other FA oceanic guilds) leave in mass to FA in tier three and completely destabilze it?The guilds that are coming made the decision for the betterment of their guild as yours and many others have and will continue to do so.

I also just want to mention that FA had an amazing week and I really hope you guys keep bringing the pain as its a shame to see you guys lose steam.

Not taken the wrong way at all. Its a fair question, but as people point out in previous posts there could be close to 700 people (edit: guesstimation) moving to TC. When FIST moved it added up to about 7 active daily wvw players.

Even with the oceanics that moved, it does not even come close to the shift that is happening.

This doesn’t even include some FA players that went to TC along with some Kain players as well.

I hope that is not all you got out of my last post.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Oh c’mon, every decent guild has like 400+ members but you will be hard pressed to find even100 active members in them. And out of that, not everyone will be transferring as well. So, i am quite sure that the number of transfers will be much less than these.

Stop exaggerating that we will get like 500-700 members. As someone who spent months in T1, if we can pull out those kinda numbers, then we are well above BG/SoR atleast in the SEA/Oceanic zone.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Joy, I guess this means t2 will no longer be very balanced. Or whatever t4 was XD

I apologize that my facetiousness was not self-evident. Estaily is one person – and an awesome WvWer, mind you – but one person.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: fancy dagger feast.7520

fancy dagger feast.7520

The point is even with the 800+ people thats still 80-160 people more in World V World (assuming 10-20% WvW Regularly) and if you are truely a WvW guild you should be fielding 30-40% of your total members a night. You guys need to rethink your Guild policies if you can only get a small fraction of your guild to world v world. Not strip a server to the bare bones like you are planning on doing.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

If you want to bump Quenta’s YT channel, you should probably mosey on over to his thread dedicated to doing just that!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think a lot of the grousing in this thread has more to do with fear and anxiety over what will happen to the tier with the transfers. Those are valid concerns. TC has never been a bandwagon server — we’ve gotten a few guilds here and there, but never on the scale of other servers who have had massive influxes. This, in fact, I think is the first time I’ve ever seen more than one or two guilds transfer to us — and even then it’s not the 8 or 10 guilds other servers got when they got the full steamroll bandwagon thing going.

TCers will recall how we all felt when SoR got bandwagoned back in the TC/SBI/SoR match — where for a week we had what felt was a pretty decent fight, and then the stacking began and blew that all out of the water. Some of us were pretty disappointed by that, and I think that’s just what’s going on here now.

I understand the anxiety over this, but I would suggest we all hold off worrying until we actually see how this translates. I know it’s easier said than done, but I suspect it won’t have quite the impact that folks are stressing over.

Every server has a right to recruit and better themselves. Our guys in this thread are saying that likely it won’t change much, only that it will give folks who are traditionally doing 12-14 hour days a bit of a break and let others take over. I, myself, believe that’s what is going to happen. That not much will change, other than some folks will actually see their pillow once in a while.

Personally I’m really excited to get out there and fight with our new transfers. I recently saw a quaggan invasion video that immediately charmed me and I can’t wait to meet these folks

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Oh c’mon, every decent guild has like 400+ members but you will be hard pressed to find even100 active members in them. And out of that, not everyone will be transferring as well. So, i am quite sure that the number of transfers will be much less than these.

Stop exaggerating that we will get like 500-700 members. As someone who spent months in T1, if we can pull out those kinda numbers, then we are well above BG/SoR atleast in the SEA/Oceanic zone.

I said, “Just what I’ve been told”.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The point is even with the 800+ people thats still 80-160 people more in World V World (assuming 10-20% WvW Regularly) and if you are truely a WvW guild you should be fielding 30-40% of your total members a night. You guys need to rethink your Guild policies if you can only get a small fraction of your guild to world v world. Not strip a server to the bare bones like you are planning on doing.

As per the new policy stated a few pages back for trolls, hugs for you

+1

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

I said, “Just what I’ve been told”.

My post wasn’t intended at you. It was general. Everyone has gone all doomsday mode after you posted the numbers so i just wanted to say something to try and calm the unrest.

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

TC is not getting 500 new members from CD, lmao. These guild don’t run in 60-70 man mega zergs. These guilds are/were part of CD’s OCEANIC. Andy, what you have been told does not translate into actual WvW numbers, as others have stated.

PS – TC stay away from our guilds on SBI with your enticing cookies ><!!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

<3<3 to both KN and FA. Great fights this week!

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

I don’t think FA has given up at all, I think FA is just doing what it has always done, having fun killing and not losing sleep over ppt. To be honest I think that attitude, while looked down upon or disagreed with by many, has allowed FA to survive situations that other servers have fallen apart under. In the long run FA is more sustainable that way, in my opinion.

I guess now that TC is in first it’s time for the TC trolls to insult FA with condescension and accusations. FA isn’t and has never given up. Start hugging your own trolls.

(edited by Expunge.4926)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score update please.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

Late night score update. No map because I’m tired and lazy, but most of it was green anyway.

<3<3 to both KN and FA. Great fights this week!

Ya it looks like FA has mostly given up meh we could of came in first this week but i guess the want to be in T3 is stronger then the will to win. I guess good job to TC getting to T1 soon i hope that what you wanted.

I don’t think FA has given up at all, I think FA is just doing what it has always done, having fun killing and not losing sleep over ppt. To be honest I think that attitude, while looked down upon or disagreed with by many, has allowed FA to survive situations that other servers have fallen apart under. In the long run FA is more sustainable that way, in my opinion.

Don’t understand why that attitude is looked down upon. Couple friends from TC casually told me they had like 2 hours of sleep from Tuesday to Wednesday just so they could pass FA.

It’s nice being in a server that hasn’t bandwagoned elsewhere even after losing for months. Enjoy the win, TC. Should be easier next week.

Contrary to what some people have been saying. No fa has not given up and never will. We’ve been pushed back hard the last two days for obvious reasons on your part and don’t believe many of us care that much.

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

I know that AVTR has 50 total members and BT has less than 100. Are neither of those guilds decent?