4vs30? No problem

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

That video is a stellar example of how little numers matter in WvW when individual skill is low, which is what I’m saying since the beginning.
That video is nothing new really.
With my guild we’ve repel 25 with 5 people too when we are against baddies.
WvW isn’t “zerg” like some people claim, skill and coordination are king – that’s for good servers at least, I know perfectly that noob servers play it zerg vs zerg but noob playgrounds have nothing to do with the real GW2.

To break those Eles they just needed to have a couple GC Thieves or a couple GC MB/WA Guards teleport in and spike a couple of them, then blast the other 2.

But that zerg was probably made of average joes that don’t use melee in wvw but sit ranged and spam things. Yeah, walking free badges got what they deserved.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

14k glass cannon ele was allowed to do that. Anyone with a gap closer could have dropped him in seconds, then disrupted the others. Then there wouldn’t have been a video, just a couple of corpses on the ground.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

Impressive cohordination (is spelled like this?) indeed, gj!
Still agree with someone above me, a zerg that big shouldn’t have been stopped by such a small force, but that’s the problem of all mindless zergs.
And again, coming from a game where when u die you loose stuff (EVE) i still can’t figure out y ppl is so afraid of pushing into the enemies, xpecially in situations like this.
Anyway pls keep posting great vids

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Rowrin.3986

Rowrin.3986

:O

Very impressive.

This kinda shows how important actual skill is in this game. Regardless of whether or not viewers see these 4 as skilled players, the skill differential between these 4 and the mob of other players was obviously there and had an effect.

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

THRILLED to see another Greatstaff Ele out there! So many Ele’s hopped on the “ima be a glasscannon and nuke” bandwagon it almost makes me sad.

Also….you looking for a guild man? Hahahaah, we could use players like you and your friends xD

Nicely done, +Respect.

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

THRILLED to see another Greatstaff Ele out there! So many Ele’s hopped on the “ima be a glasscannon and nuke” bandwagon it almost makes me sad.

Also….you looking for a guild man? Hahahaah, we could use players like you and your friends xD

Nicely done, +Respect.

I can’t believe this thread is still going on haha.

I am a part of Team Paradigm NA in terms of spvp/tpvp wise…hmm…that sounds tempting _, but I may or may not join depending. I enjoy Manvil Rock spvp and wuvwuv xD

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Team Paradigm – the hands behind the nerf bat since BWE1. Thanks for your contributions, hope you refrain from posting any more videos in future.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Zoose.1640

Team Paradigm – the hands behind the nerf bat since BWE1. Thanks for your contributions, hope you refrain from posting any more videos in future.

I never played the betas for this game, so I wouldn’t know. : ]

But I’m going to still post videos unfortunately

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Crystalheart.5107

Crystalheart.5107

So you think you’re good, eh?

Let me just leave this right here… BAM!!!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

So you think you’re good, eh? Let me just leave this right here… BAM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKwmBPe5dRY

LMFAO!

Never has patrolling been so melodramatic. I watched that video and all I got was “2 barbs and some stuff”. Epic troll in the good sense.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Small mans ftw!!! Good job, zerg farming is the best thing about Gw2.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Zoose.1640

Small mans ftw!!! Good job, zerg farming is the best thing about Gw2.

Destroying zergs is indeed very, very satisfying. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!

4vs30? No problem

in WvW

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

If mobs do as counter attack standing on their head when someone attacks them, instead of fighting back. You dont call for that that players need to be nerfed. You fix the mob.

4 players against 30 VERY bad players… why did they stop chasing? they almost had them….?