dunnberry.2964

Hopefully no drama this week

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Oh my….so much battle…..so much. GoM, GREAT job tonight. NSP and DR have fought back magnificantly but their attempts are not enough to stop the GATES OF MADNESS.

Here’s to a to great week and an epic match up to all!

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

score update, yw

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

ty for the update, heres another

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

Have to love the certain GoM commander trying to openly recruit for GoM in DR’s Lion’s Arch.
You, GoM, are one classy server.

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murr.4976

Murr.4976

A very rough night for DR, we had some bright moments but couldn’t seem to get our game on tonight, we will rebound!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Have to love the certain GoM commander trying to openly recruit for GoM in DR’s Lion’s Arch.
You, GoM, are one classy server.

you can state names you know, we wont bite >.>

nice fight at bay NSP.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Great fight GOM at your bay I got worried when I saw you ASH guys there! Was hella fun and we got to show some new guildies a great siege and fights! Good late reset showing for NSP too

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

great skirmish at vale NSP, i want to apologize to the MoB commander with the blue hair >.< i didnt mean to keep going after you.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

hello friends i am back from the hospital, as some of you are aware i was hit in the head at work but after some rest away from computers and general activities of that nature i am feeling much better

-chesterwing

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Great fight GOM at your bay I got worried when I saw you ASH guys there! Was hella fun and we got to show some new guildies a great siege and fights! Good late reset showing for NSP too

That was an awesome fight for Bay, even tho I DCed for a bit of it, but it was very fun! Special thanks go out to the ASH crew for taking out their siege while we held out against the push at the breached inner wall Also had a great fight for Briar shortly after as well! Liking this matchup still, full of fun fights

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Helo,

fighting thief 1v1 on guardian is really hard, I had to push all the buttons really fast, but I don’t have a gaming keyboard yet, so I dont think i pushed them fast enough sometimes. Gaming keyboard is only thing holding me back ha ha ha!

-Your Big Horse

hey horse,

i’m sorry about your disadvantage of not having a gaming keyboard and i know how hard it is to make it with only what you got. i started a fundraiser for you on kickstarter to get you a gaming keyboard (does razer keyboard sound good to u??). for everyone dollar someone donates i will give them a coupon for 1 free baby blood dragon hug.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/495806192/your-big-horse-keyboard-fundraiser

i appreciate anyone that will donate to this cause.

sincerely,
the lad guy

this got lost in the old thread, but pls support this cause! thief is too OP!

my pal has a great idea, we must get gaming keyboard for horse

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Here is a score update simple because we’re still first.
For a few more minutes.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

You also do realize that SPCA SPLT tM and XOXO are all separate guilds…

You do realize that NoQQ, Bsty and AD are all separate guilds…

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

You also do realize that SPCA SPLT tM and XOXO are all separate guilds…

You do realize that NoQQ, Bsty and AD are all separate guilds…

Sometimes BSty / NoQQ come on our mumble so we are organized.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Here is a score update simple because we’re still first.
For a few more minutes.

Usually we are last so I would say it’s a good start =) I had lots of fun in DR BL and a bit of NSP yesterday night.

Good week everyone!

Heiann – NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

A post from Dank in the previous matchup. Nothing against Dank, BTW. He seems to be a level-headed reasonable guy. But, it just goes to show the hypocrisy being displayed by some of the people he runs with.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Small-man-Havoc-Crew-Tier-Consolidation/1896039

This is his reply to PAXA complaining about getting zerged by SPCA/XOXO/tM/etc.

Sound familiar? It should.

Also, notice how he says he was roaming with them. That’s a PUG? People who roam together for weeks on end aren’t a PUG, Chester.

The only difference between them and us is that they aren’t on voice together and I’m taking their word on that one. How difficult is it today to set up voice for a GW2 group? Answer: It’s not.

The other main difference is that we don’t make excuses when we lose, but they do.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

A post from Dank in the previous matchup. Nothing against Dank, BTW. He seems to be a level-headed reasonable guy. But, it just goes to show the hypocrisy being displayed by some of the people he runs with.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Small-man-Havoc-Crew-Tier-Consolidation/1896039

Also, notice how he says he was roaming with them. That’s a PUG? People who roam together for weeks on end aren’t a PUG, Chester.

The only difference between them and us is that they aren’t on voice together and I’m taking their word on that one. How difficult is it today to set up voice for a GW2 group? Answer: It’s not.

The other main difference is that we don’t make excuses when we lose, but they do.

No wait….I don’t have my popcorn and lazy boy chair ready yet…:c

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Got to send out some props to the SPCA group we GoM were fighting last night in and around our Vale. Seems you guys really have a nice solid group of bunkers going to go with a crazy shatter happy char mes. I just wish my fellow GoM members would show more patience when dealing with you guys but still have to give you guys props.

On another note, I’m not sure what that char tA thief was laughing over me for after he tried repeatedly to kill me only to run away like crazy as I crushed him over and over again and finally got downed when I got caught from behind by a hundred blades warrior. Well, I suppose someone has to boost their ego while doing nothing more than be annoying.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Did you just say PAXA don’t use a voip?
Ha ha ha.
I’m sure they did tell you that, and their co-ordination is good just because they’re so talented.

Reading comprehension fail. And, I’m guessing a mod actually moved some of these posts from the old thread to this one to merge the threads. I had no intention of bringing this crap to this week’s thread.

It’s in reply to Chester saying that SPCA/XOXO/tM are a PUG. Yeah, a PUG that runs together consistently for weeks on end. Strange PUG, that is.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Soupa.9842

I had no intention of brining this crap to this week’s thread.

If I may be blunt then why did you post it on the forums at all? Oh and my popcorn and lazy boy is ready Woohoo!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

On another note, I’m not sure what that char tA thief was laughing over me for after he tried repeatedly to kill me only to run away like crazy as I crushed him over and over again and finally got downed when I got caught from behind by a hundred blades warrior. Well, I suppose someone has to boost their ego while doing nothing more than be annoying.

I know the feel bro.
I was attacked in the JP, be it of all places by some backstab copy paste GoM thief (the guild).
You must know the sort.

After he failed at killing my full bunker retaliation guardian several times, simply because he was a glass noob, he then did something much worse than what happened to you. Tried to add me to party.
I thought this guy was going to be like GG well played.
But he went mental. Like total hardcore mode “ur mommas so fat.”
I can’t describe how much I laughed my kitten off at how hard this dude was trying to make me feel bad.

Moral of the story.
Lots of thieves play their class so they can get an easy kill.
This tends to appeal to the kittens.
They get mad when it doesn’t happen.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Reading comprehension fail. And, I’m guessing a mod actually moved some of these posts from the old thread to this one to merge the threads. I had no intention of bringing this crap to this week’s thread.

It’s in reply to Chester saying that SPCA/XOXO/tM are a PUG. Yeah, a PUG that runs together consistently for weeks on end. Strange PUG, that is.

Guilds designed to small man or solo roam aren’t pugs.
The definition of a pug is a bad player usually used towards a PvE’er who has managed to wander into WvW and has no idea what he/shes doing.

You wrote a long message for a simple definition.
NSP also has a community voip.
They can all talk on it if they wish.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

If I may be blunt then why did you post it on the forums at all? Oh and my popcorn and lazy boy is ready Woohoo!

It was in reply to a post that directly addressed us in last week’s thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/5-3-DR-NSP-GoM/2004206

I have no idea why our replies, made in that thread, got moved here.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

The definition of a pug is a bad player usually used towards a PvE’er who has managed to wander into WvW and has no idea what he/shes doing.

That’s not quite correct. A pug is a pick up group. I.e. a group of less organized players.

So if some members from guild Y picked up some dudes from guild X and their best friend from guild Z, that would indeed be a PUG. However, if these dudes then frequently starts running together, they would no longer be a PUG.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Excuse me while I get comfy next to you, buddy.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Chester is the one that called them PUGs, not us. We are arguing that they aren’t PUGs and that can’t be used an excuse. On the fact that NSP has a community VOIP. That is also the point I was making. It’s really easy for people who are grouping together to get on voice together. But, if they did that they wouldn’t have that excuse for losing an even number fight.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Soupa.9842

Excuse me while I get comfy next to you, buddy.

Indeed.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

That’s not quite correct. A pug is a pick up group. I.e. a group of less organized players.

So if some members from guild Y picked up some dudes from guild X and their best friend from guild Z, that would indeed be a PUG. However, if these dudes then frequently starts running together, they would no longer be a PUG.

Turns out the term comes from WoW, no surprises there.
Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.
I think its safe to say the meaning of this word has changed to suit WvW.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 but I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.

Yes, it’s usage has morphed in that direction for some games. But technically, it just means Pick Up Group.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.

Yes, it’s usage has morphed in that direction for some games. But technically, it just means Pick Up Group.

Should I use your words.

Technically.

If you change the colour of the paint to red. You can’t stand back and go, yeh but technically its still blue.

No its not.
Its red.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 but I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.

Question for you. When Chester referred to SPCA/XOXO/tM/Splt as PUGs do you think he was calling them bads?

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Question for you. When Chester referred to SPCA/XOXO/tM/Splt as PUGs do you think he was calling them bads?

Question for you.
No one cares.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaeKeun.5680

JaeKeun.5680

Question for you.
No one cares.

Yeah you show him!

Lol’d

Eon Ruby – Thief | Casaedrea – Elementalist
Die unendlichen Weiten, das Unbekannte; das Wilde.
Ehmry Bay.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Rob has too much pride to admit when he is wrong, so he can’t answer that simple question.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Rob just loves his meme collection and takes every chance he can to bust it out!

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Rob just loves his meme collection and takes every chance he can to bust it out!

Does he have a meme for “I’m losing this argument so I’ll just say no one cares?”

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Eh, its just funny to express exactly what you mean and what everyone else is thinking through a single picture and maybe a few words.
And yes I find most of these when I’m drunk.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

More vids of you nerding out please.

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Does he have a meme for “I’m losing this argument so I’ll just say no one cares?”

There is no argument Oozo.

What you are mistaking for an argument are trolls, toying with you to see how long it will take until you realize it…

There are probably several bets ongoing as to how long they can keep you posting about a dead topic. 4 to 1 odds on Oozo posting the word PUG more than 30 times this week. 2 to 1 odds on getting Oozo to declare he “won the argument” before the end of the week. 1 to 1 odds that Oozo will maintain his one man crusade despite being told point blank that people are just messing with him.

I think you get the idea… or maybe not.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

seems we launched it off again

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirena.1573

Sirena.1573

I think its safe to say the meaning of this word has changed to suit WvW.

The term predates WoW by almost a decade and dates back at least until the beginning of EQ and the simple inference that people who don’t know each other would demonstrate less teamwork than those who are together often is a no brainer. Doesn’t mean they’re bad players at all, just less coordinated.

Siren Star <RegA> Ranger

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Ahhhh yep.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Ahhhh yep.

…seems the gif is bleh but you get the point. =D

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Ahhhh yep.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ahhhh yep.

^^^

That one is so creepy.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

i spent 10 minutes to edit this video because i am so lazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BUHVQMyDo&feature=youtu.be
please, i hope you enjoy the music

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Did you just say PAXA don’t use a voip?
Ha ha ha.
I’m sure they did tell you that, and their co-ordination is good just because they’re so talented.

Don’t mind Robert, he’s not the brightest crayon in the box.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

i spent 10 minutes to edit this video because i am so lazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BUHVQMyDo&feature=youtu.be
please, i hope you enjoy the music

Inc Polly pocket decoder ring time, to find the hidden msg. Got urz handy oozo ?