5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

>WvW at this hour

Chatted with a few NSP and farmed some DR.

Quite boring. I guess that means its time for sleep.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

>WvW at this hour

Chatted with a few NSP and farmed some DR.

Quite boring. I guess that means its time for sleep.

Come back in about….

Eh, 6? or 5 or 7 hours, I’ll be fighting. Be sure to bring your friends and form a zerg

I think I’ll hole up in Pangloss again

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Score and Map update

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

NSP server gets double team by Gom and Dr yet again. Our server is small so lets take advantage of it?

No offense, but it’s not a “double team” every time both servers are in your BL. It’s just the nature of 3-server PvP. We had both servers hitting us hard in our BL all night, it’s gonna happen no matter how big or small your server is.

I agree Taquito, it would have been awesome to just roam and fight SPCA and AD/Btsy/NoQQ groups all night instead of having to worry about defending. I love fighting you guys, always a good challenge and a fun fight.

Speaking of which, to that tanky Engi from SPCA that keeps pulling me into your group, I dislike you sir :-P

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

(edited by Zumi.6384)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Almost forgot, to the [Bks] guy from DR who needed 3 friends to take me down after chasing me over almost the entire map and almost being downed, don’t sit/laugh when you win such a one-sided fight. It makes you look bad.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

@potenkon, do you even read what I post? Because I’ve said before in these posts me and most of MoB are usually not in EB so that SS does nothing for your bragging, and I never said you were definitely there bc idk what you look like in game, but we did squish that group…and no you never killed menlast night, after that wipe I think I saw 1-2 guys from WvW in the BLs after that…and about that garri attack think am RH guy mentioned, ya we got through and were thinking it was finally gonna work than when we hit inner and saw it was reinforced gate we pretty much knew we were screwed, again nice timing for you guys there!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

score update please?

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

NSP server gets double team by Gom and Dr yet again. Our server is small so lets take advantage of it?

Funny…I could have sworn I saw DR and NSP all but holding hands in our BL last night.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

score update please?

GoM 117 791 + 290
DR 102 314 +285
NSP 94 388 +120

Heiann – NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

GoM in the lead!

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

DDLG was taking a break last night with PVE doing temple unlocks. We were coming up on daily reset, so I popped over to DRBL to use the mystic forge, and noticed it was blue. This news was greeted with a chorus of the groans, where we had left defense for 1hr and already the BL was getting trashed.

So our evening was cut short. We called to arms for our BL. Apologies to those roaming groups who got zerged hard, but it was just business. Only significant resistance occured when Zombieland was mowed down quickly at Hills. We mopped up the map, and went on the offensive in GOM BL. Trashed the garrison there. Blitz ended with port of golems beneath pot of oil. Spent some time farming GOM near water gate, garrison. Had a good time with Darkestshadows calling tactical feints and flanks, wiping superior numbers until they just decided they had enough. Logged to watch House of Cards with wife, so don’t know how it ended.

Good fun guys, but really, our PvE coordinator should talk with GOM about good nights for us to just do temple unlocks. Certainly there was a breakdown in communications there. You guys are supposed to go for our stuff when we are out there defending, not on PvE night. Sheesh. Check the calendar.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Lepew.7890)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

DDLG was taking a break last night with PVE doing temple unlocks. We were coming up on daily reset, so I popped over to DRBL to use the mystic forge, and noticed it was blue. This news was greeted with a chorus of the groans, where we had left defense for 1hr and already the BL was getting trashed.

So our evening was cut short. We called to arms for our BL. Apologies to those roaming groups who got zerged hard, but it was just business. Only significant resistance occured when Zombieland was mowed down quickly at Hills. We mopped up the map, and went on the offensive in GOM BL. Trashed the garrison there. Blitz ended with port of golems beneath pot of oil. Spent some time farming GOM near water gate, garrison. Had a good time with Darkestshadows calling tactical feints and flanks, wiping superior numbers until they just decided they had enough. Logged to watch House of Cards with wife, so don’t know how it ended.

Good fun guys, but really, our PvE coordinator should talk with GOM about good nights for us to just do temple unlocks. Certainly there was a breakdown in communications there. You guys are supposed to go for our stuff when we are out there defending, not on PvE night. Sheesh. Check the calendar.

You make a good point. Here, lemme help ya coordinate since I’m Head Honcho of Gates of Madness (mostly a result of having the fanciest hat, really).

PvE-what-is-this-kitten-I-don’t-even Night Schedule: When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you can PvE and not before.

WvW Schedule: All day every day.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Raf.1078

Score really reflects all that superior gameplay, doesn’t it?

Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Obviously not. Score reflects the ~20h per day when hardly anyone is playing.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Losing Server #1: We spent all night wiping groups twice our size.
Winning Server: Some excuse as to why they lost that particular fight, then recapping times they wiped groups twice their size.
Losing Server #2: We’re getting double teamed!
Winning Server: We’re getting double teamed!
Winning Server: You say you’re so good but the score says otherwise.
Losing Servers 1+2: You’re only winning because of coverage/nightcapping.

There, I just summarized every post ever, so you don’t need to read these anymore.

You’re welcome.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Raf.1078

Yeah, know that feeling….they took our garry during one of those times.

If his guys took the garry in NA prime…now that would be an accomplishment to crow about.

But braggin about taking a virtually unmanned garrison? Everyone has coverage issues and those holes are good chances at points. But its not like its a real accomplishment.

(edited by Raf.1078)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I dont think anyone is double teaming anyone. If all 3 servers got into a battle each server will focus on the sever that is dropping the fastest. After the wiped server wp you guys are not seeing the 2 remaining servers fight because you wped. About GoM and DR double teaming. Firstly DR is being smart, as GoM is attacking and NSP forces are defending vs GoM they are simply taking advantage of it to cap points for their server while nsp is busy defending. Yes it my not be fair but it happens. Im all servers have ran into a point where they said “oh they are double teaming”. Anyone that is trying to double team I dont think will get their way because there are more good players wanting to play fair then to do double teaming ect.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Oh, DEFINITELY!!!
SUPERIOR… gamplay!

The attached screenshot is from last night, 21:20 PST / 00:20 EST, around the time that our NSP friend (or foe?) arguing about double-teaming here. We didn’t have enough people to retake our camps, so all I can do is took that E sentry and went to NSP BL asking for help. (I saw on the map that our people there were filpping some, few, NSP camps, and they didn’t do a good job like GoM [Worm] and [Ash] or NSP [BC] do. So, no worries there, NSP! )

When I came back to homeland, Bay outer south was breached by GoM, maybe 10 or even more of them. I joined the fight in the middle of the process in front of the inner center gate, we hold and pushed them out. While some of us were still dealing with SW GoM force and some just started fixing Bay’s south gate, NSP with 3 golems already breached Hills south then. (excuse me, how do you spell “da-ball team in” here?) I ran to Hills from Garrison, and Everthere from [VP] was behind me. We two decided to siege up Hills lord’s room first for we not knowing if we got enough hands to hold NSP at inner center gate of Hills then. There were definitely 10-15+ NSP there at our Hills.

When we were building ACs and ballista in lord’s room, our people managed to bring down all NSP’s golem. We pushed RED NSP (This week, NSP is red, GoM is blue. NSP is red, GoM is blue. NSP is red, GoM is blue…) out. I helped another DDLG or OBS member to finish repairing Hills south gate, cannons and the oil. At that moment, our lovely dear friend GoM had strated trebbing Bay from SW tower for a while…

Everthere went to CoF to make some money last night. We got our Garrison, NE and NW tower upgrading and fortifying before he left for CoF. When he came back, we lost SW, NW, and NN camp, plus the half-way fortifying NW tower to GoM… and we didn’t have enough people to retake even one of the camps.

Also, last time I checked the map of EB, GoM was overwhelming there. BLUE got all the RED territory. Green barely hold our part intact, lost Rogue(?) camp to GoM at that time. Superior gameplay, good game.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

Just went with Commanders trashing NSP BL, they say to get back on NSP for “what they did to us at reset”

just went along and flipped lots of areas

good night

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

If his guys took the garry in NA prime…now that would be an accomplishment to crow about.

But braggin about taking a virtually unmanned garrison? Everyone has coverage issues and those holes are good chances at points. But its not like its a real accomplishment.

I, and maybe we DR, don’t know exactly what happened to our Garrison then. I followed some VP guild members to GoM BL hitting NW gate of GoM’s bay. Before commander Darkestshadow came to raise our attention, no one came to GoM BL to ask for help (eh, I personally did it twice or thrice yesterday, once or twice on Sunday) I’m not blaming our people in home borderland for anything – we may have few experienced WvW player there.

And I don’t think GoM took our Garrison with less than 10 or 15 people, it’s simply not your style. Also, don’t forget that god kitten 30s delay on notification! …… Oh wait! Combined with those two factors, it’s not like a real accomplishment.

However, good job, GoM. You got us, and you have every right to play, to attack our keeps and camps with all the way you like for it being WvWvW. Now back to the fight, my friend. (and preferably not hitting us, shhh!)

(edited by playard.6035)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

So we finally finished the Guild vs Guild video.

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?
Pull up a seat and watch it in 1080p

Anyway. Enjoy and please subscribe
I hope you like it and thanks to everyone who took part!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Huh, neat to see GvG in Tier 7! Hope everyone had fun =)

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

We did the same to WvW last evening !
NSP <3

VoxL, NSPPT

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Lepew.7890

I suppose my attempt at humor was not appreciated. Oh well.

Consider this. A woman of surname Choo, wants to marry a man of surname Choo. She wants to honor her family and retain her maiden name. So her name changes to Mrs. Choo-Choo. The big question here is this- is she the first Choo, or the second Choo?

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

NSP <3

You also had a 20v20 guild versus guild battle? I didn’t realize you were such a heavy weight, XOXO.

Consider this. A woman of surname Choo, wants to marry a man of surname Choo. She wants to honor her family and retain her maiden name. So her name changes to Mrs. Choo-Choo. The big question here is this- is she the first Choo, or the second Choo?

I hope the answer isn’t incest. Which name goes first and which name goes second probably is for the couple to decide rather than us to guess at so I don’t even see how this is a riddle.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

NSP <3

You also had a 20v20 guild versus guild battle? I didn’t realize you were such a heavy weight, XOXO.

I hope the answer isn’t incest. Which name goes first and which name goes second probably is for the couple to decide rather than us to guess at so I don’t even see how this is a riddle.

She’s the first Choo obviously.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wayne.9714

Wayne.9714

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

NSP <3

She’s the first Choo obviously.

@ Choo……… Gesundheit!

Oxtie Mes,Hi Oxtane Engi,
Oxnar War, Oxnar Blades Thf, Oxnar Ripclaw Rng,
Ox Nar Ele, Oxett Necro, Oxann Grd.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

NSP <3

It was an organised 7 v 8 ( 4 XOXO 3 SPLT) then a 5 v 8 agains’t WvW. I think they wanted to practice their group synergy. They also fought DR guilds. It was nice and we had fun.

VoxL, NSPPT

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Os vs BOSS guild.
Shiverpeaks vs Gates?

NSP <3

It was an organised 7 v 8 ( 4 XOXO 3 SPLT) then a 5 v 8 agains’t WvW. I think they wanted to practice their group synergy. They also fought DR guilds. It was nice and we had fun.

Just to correct a bit, since people are always bound to get hung up on numbers: First one we had Rackin too, so it was 8v8. Second one I think a PuG joined us mid-way so that was 6v8.

Was fun either way, glad to see people trying to practice and learn.

Edit: re-worded a bit.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

all this farm talking >.>

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Lepew.7890

Well now consider this. If the daughter of the Choo-Choo’s marry’s the son of the Chugga-Chuggas, would the resultant name be Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo, or would it be Choo-Choo-Chugga-Chugga? I am sorry my train of thought is going a bit astray.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dsn.8316

dsn.8316

Score update:

Attachments:

[vVv] – GoM

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Well now consider this. If the daughter of the Choo-Choo’s marry’s the son of the Chugga-Chuggas, would the resultant name be Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo, or would it be Choo-Choo-Chugga-Chugga? I am sorry my train of thought is going a bit astray.

Very punny

/exaggerated groan

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Well from score looks like NSP is enjoying the new living story in southern cove quite a lot!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Very punny

/exaggerated groan

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Very punny

/exaggerated groan

Thread successfully derailed.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Very punny

/exaggerated groan

Oh crap your right!

Lets get this back on topic…

I think maybe DR and NSP both attacked at the same time once kinda. Super evil conspiracy! Outrage! Kitten Kittiness of Kittenry!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Well from score looks like NSP is enjoying the new living story in southern cove quite a lot!

We have always had a problem getting people out of PVE. Then there are those like myself who are casual players trying to work for a living. Hoping this summer we can get more of the younger crowd into WvW. Right now its just depressing trying to get them to do anything other than temple zerg or Dungeon farms.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Well had some great fights yesterday also, noticeably the big battle at vale i forgot what bl though, i started recording halfway through only. Thanks for the fun!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Oh, and yesterday early afternoon, Pacific time. My party of 4, consisting 3 ranger guildies, had some fun at NE tower in GoM BL. q:

We decided to ninja (kinda) NE tower for some laugh with our mini zerg – 1 mesmer, 1.5 people (3 rangers, 2 of them highly-upleveled) and 3 pets. The plan was to set up one superior cata at the secret spot and one regular ram at door before we triggered the alarm. If failed, we would sacrifice ourselves at the door with the ram, and come back later!

We took out E sentry together, then I went to NE tower directly. The rest of us went to take NE camp. (hate that 2/5mins siege blueprints despawn timer after patch, no QoL for solo or small group siegers) I placed one superior cata at the sneaky spot of NE tower after my party successfully took NE camp and ran up to me. I and later following by my guild cmdr/admin (LOL!) fell off the cliff near NE tower thus had to run all the way back to NE from our SW spawn.

Some DR must find that shiny green dot at GoM’s NE tower, so people came by to help finishing that cata before we actually asked for help. I put down the decoy ram, and we started banging the door and the wall. Hilariously, the regular ram was doing better than the superior cata. Someone volunteered to contest GoM’s Garrison twice for us (thank you!!!) The door was 30% or something, the wall was 40%, then I died before my pet died at Garrison’s NE gate.

I think GoM took our ram out before we ramed the door down, but eventually we brought the wall down, my party went in and fought there when I ran back to NE, eh, again, from SW spawn. We got wiped right before I made it to NE tower. Still fun tho.

^ Please see attachment.

Attachments:

(edited by playard.6035)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Very punny

/exaggerated groan

Oh crap your right!

Lets get this back on topic…

I think maybe DR and NSP both attacked at the same time once kinda. Super evil conspiracy! Outrage! Kitten Kittiness of Kittenry!

I think my pun was too sneaky for you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I guess you could say he was on a different train of thought.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I guess you could say he was on a different train of thought.

Now you’re on the right track!

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

We took your Garrison at around 9 pm Eastern… apparently that is not NA prime time?

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Well had some great fights yesterday also, noticeably the big battle at vale i forgot what bl though, i started recording halfway through only. Thanks for the fun!

my fav part was the clusters from the hill

ty

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

Had alot of fun in this fight. seemed to just go on and on…. even if i did die twice :]
Fear the Beaver

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

That’s a bingo!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP