5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

No, it was earlier. Not sure what hour, but it was evening.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Ty for all the Ros that gave me a duels outside SM last night. I was walking around the map trying to find a fight but everyone was either hiding behind there walls or outnumbered me 5 to 1 but to my surprise standing outside the front of SM as a moose with a looking for duels tag on my head worked. :P

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Hi again^^.

I like the new forum posts^^ Great job everyone…

Want to thank the 4 {air} i met this morning at the hylek’s.
Ty for teaching me a lesson in humility..he he was a fun match but 4 was to much for me…
Hope to meet you again when i get used to the new sword/dagger i trying^^

Best regards from the Ranger you met.

Not sure if I was there, I was commanding on EB this morning so if I had my tag up I was there (elementalist). If I wasn’t I’ll let the other guys know it, and maybe we can arrange something more similar numbers one time

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Thanks for the fights [FURY], was an awesome bunch of fights and we want to fight you again some time!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

So much action across all maps this evening… loads of fun. Good job all

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crysis.9308

Crysis.9308

Ty to [FIRE] for the GvG tonight

Domisium [DM] Diversity and Economics council, also Guild Chef.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Ty to [FIRE] for the GvG tonight

Cheers, was fun, even if we got just a little bit owned!

Still, we learn and we will be back!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loryn.5941

Loryn.5941

Thanks for the fighting at Titanpaw just now, loved it =]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

you could have done that better praxium!
we got 4 dollys out :P

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

Haha From the time we entered the camp to when we left 45 minutes had passed. 45 very fun minutes! Thanks for a good fight RoS and DZ

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Every time we went to flip it DZ tried to vulture it and in the process just filled my bags even more. We actually had to disengage to get a merchant and sell loot lmao.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

you could have done that better praxium!
we got 4 dollys out :P

Absolutely loved that fight!

After 20 minutes or so it kinda stopped being about taking the camp, or stopping the dollys and just turned into a war of attrition – You coming from your spawn, Dz running away and then ressing their mates when we engaged you, and us trying not to be the filling in a RoS/Dz sandwich!

45 minutes of great fun on voice comms too.

Not sure if I should tell you that after we left the camp and went to the next tower, Messyi, our commander for the night, asked us if we all had supply – the answer wasn’t necessarily “yes” LOL!

Thanks to all concerned!

All in all a very fun night indeed.

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Haha From the time we entered the camp to when we left 45 minutes had passed. 45 very fun minutes! Thanks for a good fight RoS and DZ

Yep was very funny . 3 guys of BNF , 1 " Zumy " and 3 guys of AMOK teased two Zergs !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Crikey that was a lot of bad guys on our borderland last night. Lots of Dz in Bay and heavily defended trebs on the outer walls. Took a few suicide runs to take care of business

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

45min 3way in titanpaw last nite, ty dz & ros for that fight

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Guybrush.8301

Guybrush.8301

Yep was very funny . 3 guys of BNF , 1 " Zumy " and 3 guys of AMOK teased two Zergs !

pff, you forgot to mention the charr engi from TOD :P

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Im so sry !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

With this match-up coming to a close soon and the new update completely mixing up the reset match ups we may not be seeing each other any time soon =‘(.. So is their any guild from the lovely GH or Dzag that want to do a last minute GVG scheduled for tomorrow some time? If any of you are interested whisper me (Mesmer Mukuro), and if I’m not on send me a mail!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Sorry to the ele FURY champion, I was eating my crisps when you encountered me on DZ border and so couldn’t fight back because I dropped them all over the keyboard lolol

haha was a bit confused on what happened see you around.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

(edited by Abstract.9258)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Ah there we go… the arrogance returns. Check the income evolution on MOS and you’ll see that the vast majority of your points are earned between 0300 and 1500. Prime-time has been fairly even with GH leading a fair bit, it’s not hard to dominate when there’s no enemy.

Today was a bit of a special case though since most people gave up defending due to the siege bug.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

interesting… GH were making such boasts last week about winning on merit rather than because of all the bugs and dcs of the other two servers…

I think this week proves what everyone knew….

I think you just prove what kind of person you are and only that.
You lost just swallow it. We never came here to claim that since 2 day we cannot build siege at all we just fought with whatever we can afford.
You lost fair and square last week and even if your ego doesn’t let you understand it i am sure there are alot of sensible people at RoS who can make you to.
You just cannot let a thread be civil as this one has been since a couple of days ago.

(edited by Genotix.6804)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Today was a bit of a special case though since most people gave up defending due to the siege bug.

Can you explain how this is different to RoS ‘making excuses for losing’ last week? Something about GH winning cos they adapted to the bugs?

It seems the definition of a ‘civil thread’ is no one calling out GH for being hypocritical.

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Can you explain how this is different to RoS ‘making excuses for losing’ last week? Something about GH winning cos they adapted to the bugs?

It seems the definition of a ‘civil thread’ is no one calling out GH for being hypocritical.

I didn’t say it was different. I was trying to explain why our numbers were less than usual today, and why we performed badly compared to the rest of the week. Also, please don’t compare what i’ve said to other players from GH, they don’t speak for me and I don’t speak for them, i’m not being hypocritical because they kittened at you last week. I didn’t consult them before typing this and they certainly didn’t consult me before making their posts.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Fair enough. As long as you acknowledge that morale being negatively affected by the siege bug is no different to our morale being affected by the crashes last week.

For the record my thoughts on last week were that it was fair; although not an accurate representation of what the scores would have been without the crashes. To say any different is very narrow sighted.

On a lighter note, I spent some time guesting in Gunnar’s LA… I guess you could say our alliance is getting pretty serious

Edit: Obviously, like you said, these are my opinions… I’m not speaking for RoS just as others from RoS and GoA don’t speak for me.

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by comacat.5287)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Right, I’m gonna go look for someone to make a shameless pass at to lighten this kitten up again :d

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlueViking.7105

BlueViking.7105

The only reason Gunnars is loosing now is because we cant Place siege! This bug doesnt affect the other servers!!!!!

(See what i did there?)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokaalin.6271

Lokaalin.6271

Yes, I declare GH winners of this round. If it wasnt for the siege bug that obviously affect GH the most, we would have caught up RoS and easily passed them.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

i hope dzagonur will compete for 1st rank again next time we meet… this week was kitten.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

The only reason Gunnars is loosing now is because we cant Place siege! This bug doesnt affect the other servers!!!!!

(See what i did there?)

Clearly because we’ve seen the biggest hit to our points income since the problems started we’ve been worst affected and hence the matchup should be void.

#surmianlogic

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

I don’t see the hypocrisy here. Our position last week (if a loose community can be said to have a single position) was that all three servers were affected by the bug and GH were just more motivated to keep logging back in to get the win.

Many of you guys even said you gave up bothering… and there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s quite understandable when the stupid game keeps actually crashing! We just wanted to win so much we played much longer hours even before the crashes and kept going through crashes when they started.

In contrast this week you guys have been much more motivated than us to keep going in the face of the new bug.

The difference is that we haven’t claimed that your win is any less meaningful as a result. You’ve earned it by beating us across an entire week, determination to play through bugs included!

Fab’s point was about how we’ve been evenly matched at primetime, not about how/why we lost over the course of a week. He’s right that in general we’ve been well matched when GH are all playing, except for when most of us gave up defending due to the siege bug. However he never attempted to call into question the legitimacy of you guys then hitting us hard!

(of course since fab spoke there have been a bunch of jokey replies pretending to declare your win null and void, but hopefully you can all correctly detect those as jokes… rereading this page I can’t see any serious claims that you won only because of this bug, because nobody thinks that!)

Also as regards the ‘civil thread’ – it’s pretty obvious that the thread had been civil and friendly for days until that Meliai guy decided to stir the pot.

In response to his original “point” – we won last week because we pulled out all the stops and played as hard as possible. This week we haven’t done that (because we physically can’t, not to mention we’re less motivated and therefore lost more players to bugs than last time), and you’ve deservedly beaten us, but it doesn’t say anything about what happened last week.

tl dr Well done, you fully deserve your win and no-one has said otherwise. Repeat: no-one has said otherwise and you fully deserve your win.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Fair enough. As long as you acknowledge that morale being negatively affected by the siege bug is no different to our morale being affected by the crashes last week.

For the record my thoughts on last week were that it was fair; although not an accurate representation of what the scores would have been without the crashes. To say any different is very narrow sighted.

On a lighter note, I spent some time guesting in Gunnar’s LA… I guess you could say our alliance is getting pretty serious

Edit: Obviously, like you said, these are my opinions… I’m not speaking for RoS just as others from RoS and GoA don’t speak for me.

That is an excellent post and i completely agree with your logic:)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Argh! I just saw that you said this, not sure how I missed this in two reads.

Well, consider my long response to your earlier post a drawn-out way of agreeing with you and explaining the reasoning why

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

•Message Body length must at least be 15

Attachments:

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

(edited by spiritus.7983)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

interesting… GH were making such boasts last week about winning on merit rather than because of all the bugs and dcs of the other two servers…

I think this week proves what everyone knew….

I think you just prove what kind of person you are and only that.
You lost just swallow it. We never came here to claim that since 2 day we cannot build siege at all we just fought with whatever we can afford.
You lost fair and square last week and even if your ego doesn’t let you understand it i am sure there are alot of sensible people at RoS who can make you to.
You just cannot let a thread be civil as this one has been since a couple of days ago.

We did lose fair and square last week, the crashes impacted on score, but GH stuck it out and credit to them for doing so.
Just as this week its fair and square with RoS leading (for now).

But who cares about scores anyway? Its been another fun week and thanks again to Dz and Gh for some good fights.

I personally loved the no seige bug, we had some great open field battles, particularly last night when both Gh and Dz pressed us back into our spawn, one zerg from each server on either side of the tower… Both of which outnumbered us, but we stuck at it and somehow when the dust cleared we were left standing looking at a sea of loot bags!
But we’ve also had our fair share of wipes too.
Its not about ‘winning’, although we all like to, its about having fun.

I for one will be sorry to return to ACwars, as the openfield fights against gh and dz have been very fun whoever emerges victorious.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

We did lose fair and square last week, the crashes impacted on score, but GH stuck it out and credit to them for doing so.

But who cares about scores anyway? Its been another fun week and thanks again to Dz and Gh for some good fights.

I personally loved the no seige bug, we had some great open field battles, particularly last night when both Gh and Dz pressed us back into our spawn, one zerg from each server on either side of the tower… Both of which outnumbered us, but we stuck at it and somehow when the dust cleared we were left standing looking at a sea of loot bags!

I for one will be sorry to return to ACwars, as the openfield fights against gh and dz have been very fun whoever emerges victorious.

Good post is this.

I have to say I do like siege because it gives you a chance to hold something with much less numbers. I think alot of Gunnars gave up when we lost T3 hills on Dz bl. Alot of effort went into keeping and upgrading that so it’s very frustrating to lose it partly due to not having any siege. We were just rolled over by a much bigger group.

Me… I stopped playing because it was far too laggy

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

I love the excuses and boasts coming from GH… the lack of consistency is awesome. A bit like accusing other servers of blobbing without any evidence whatsoever while disputing screenshots and videos of their own behaviour.

The one great thing about GH this time around has been in the game not the forums… there have been some brilliant fights this time round. PRXM and FURY have done their server proud and hats off to the fantastic competition they have provided since returning to the tier. Other guilds like MARA and MM have also improved immensely… but the forum warriors… remain the same…

So I make my posts with tongue in cheek… pressing all the right buttons

I won’t be giving you any further attention I’m afraid.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

[MARA] doesnt do WvW in an organized fashion afaik, there is some random granddads and grandmothers from MARA popping into wvw from time to time but i think you mean [MM].

Hyinna: You just have :P

Really did Riot vote on you being their communications officer or are you self appointed? because that would be one good joke if i ever heard one.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

by the way with the coming changes… if this is the last time we meet Dzag for a while… just wanted to say… I loved fighting with and against you … while I had issues with the behaviour of one or two spectators during behind the windmill fights… overall fully enjoyed the competition. Respect… for me Dzag is the best German server we have fought against so far. Elona Reach and Kodash are useless in comparison.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

[MARA] doesnt do WvW in an organized fashion afaik, there is some random granddads and grandmothers from MARA popping into wvw from time to time but i think you mean [MM].

Hyinna: You just have :P

Really did Riot vote on you being their communications officer or are you self appointed? because that would be one good joke if i ever heard one.

I thought it was incredibly funny when they appointed me communications officer on the very day I got banned from the forums But then RiOT have a wicked sense of humour… as you would see if you watch any of our videos.

People always think we are some sort of serious WvW guild… we are a PvX guild who enjoy a good laugh and we never take ourselves so seriously that we lose the fun in playing the game.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Oh… nearly forgot… I solo the map a lot… doing the sometimes boring but necessary work of taking back our supply camps… so I meet a lot of the smaller guilds and other solo players… which is probably why the MARA tag sticks in my mind.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferawyn.6542

Ferawyn.6542

How RIOT can not be ashamed of making such a forum troll their “communication officer” is beyond me. Very weird sense of humour indeed, perhaps a british guild?

Also without doubt the poster with the most self-deleted messages in the forum (hint: think before post)

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

such a shame I can’t convert all my infraction points into ascended gear… they need to set up an infraction point trader in LA.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Ferawyn.6542

Well, if some of them have been even deleted by moderators you should question yourself even more…

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Ferawyn.6542

such a shame I can’t convert all my infraction points into ascended gear… they need to set up an infraction point trader in LA.

I see, you’re really a cool rebel…
And I will stop feeding the troll now, obviously pointless.

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

[MARA] doesnt do WvW in an organized fashion afaik, there is some random granddads and grandmothers from MARA popping into wvw

tks tks – all young at heart!

And some weekends MARA did put an ‘organised’ group

Xenn – [MARA] while at GH

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

by the way… I take things like racism and specific one on one bullying as serious.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

[MARA] doesnt do WvW in an organized fashion afaik, there is some random granddads and grandmothers from MARA popping into wvw

So sorry! I’ve never seen a group of MARA in WvW. My bad obviously, looking forward to encounter you guys running as a group =) I see lots of single MARA in WvW every day though, so i know you guys are around. Just not been lucky to spot the full crowd.

“Got your glasses, medicine and walking sticks? Lets hit Briar!”

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

I really love [MARA]. Most friendly people you could meet, whether in PvE or WvW I’m always glad to see them!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Good post is this.

I have to say I do like siege because it gives you a chance to hold something with much less numbers. I think alot of Gunnars gave up when we lost T3 hills on Dz bl. Alot of effort went into keeping and upgrading that so it’s very frustrating to lose it partly due to not having any siege. We were just rolled over by a much bigger group.

Me… I stopped playing because it was far too laggy

True, i personally dont really care about towers and keeps other than ways of getting people into the same area to fight.

Seige has its place in defense, but its too tempting to just turtle up in towers with ACs and not actually get stuck in. I like the open field fights, and we seamed to find more of them last night with no seigewars going on.

Plus i like golems!

5/24 Dz-RoS-GH

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

nice mesmer fight with BNF just before… little asuran mesmer… did really well

Nymeria Meliae | SoS