5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Aww, you don’t have to be so nice, GoM. We know you love us. <3

…you love us a little too much, actually. We wish you would love us a little less, it’s sort of painful.

There goes that huge AD zerg again. Just flat out zerging it up. Have you no shame?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Being good in this game means different things to different people. Threads like this wore me out. I think the tipping point was hearing PAXA tell guilds to challenge them in strictly 5v5 scenarios that could not be arranged ahead of time. You just had to find them in WvW. They wouldn’t even tell people what map they’re on. How many hoops you gotta jump through to impress someone?

On the other hand, most of my guild cares about 1v1 skill. Just about everyone we meet people in TS want to know how good the guild is at 1v1. shrug On the other hand, I’m mostly interested in the strategy part. Like it was somethin that you guys held off that many people coverin for an attackin on SM but I think it’s more impressive you guys were there. Not enough guilds on Gates of Madness organized to do so somethin like that.

1v1 in this game is almost totally busted due to the numerous cheese builds that are available. And you will notice that quite often the biggest talkers are the ones that run those builds.

I dunno, lets you test your skills against someone else with nothin else gettin in the way. Unless it’s bunker versus bunker, I’ve met people of most classes who say they have very lil’ trouble in 1v1.

I haven’t noticed that about who is the biggest talker.

Edit: Ah, Pixie, you misunderstand. As you can see in the first picture, we’re there saving you from those Northern Shiverpeak folk. They covet your precious keeps and so we talked it out and decided to show up and keep your keeps safe for you.

Also in the second picture, I wish you were running the other way. I can’t make out who my RH guildie is at that distance.

Edit: It’s too bad you don’t care for 1v1, Oozo. A friend of mine was telling me a couple days ago he was waitin to find ya in WvW to have necro on necro duel with you.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Oh? You agree that the keeps are supposed to be ours? <3

How generous, seeing how it was on your borderlands. We ourselves simply accidentally wandered over, you see, and had no hostile intent whatsoever.

Of course, it seemed to me that the GoM were retreating from the NSP, and our force was rather poorly misplaced, what with our lines of retreat being pretty much the same as yours. Things became even worse when we found ourselves sandwiched between the GoM being chased by NSP, and the recently ressurected GoM emerging from their Garrison…

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

To say this has gotten out of hand is an understatement.

To Oozo specifically, I had a bad night last Thurs and mouthed off on the forums when I shouldn’t have, I blamed other people (your group) for my bad mood and fabricated a BS story that you easily disproved (and I agree with completely) to make myself feel better. I believe I said it before but here it is again: I’m sorry I insulted you and caused negativity.

I’m pretty much the only one in my guild that ever posts on the boards and I usually try to represent us better than I did at that time. I regret that our first interaction was in such a negative way just because of my own selfishness. Seeing as how this thread has turned into a kitten-storm I want to make clear my guild has no ill-will toward you guys, and I’d like to try to be a civil opponent. This drama with the couple choice people I don’t agree with at all and I’m rather ashamed that my guild is being lumped in with them because of a mistake I made last week.

So consider this my olive branch. I hope we can both have good fights regardless of the numbers involved and maybe even become respected opponents. I know I’ve already made the latter a little harder.

Take care,

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

styx.7294

Oh? You agree that the keeps are supposed to be ours? <3

How generous, seeing how it was on your borderlands. We ourselves simply accidentally wandered over, you see, and had no hostile intent whatsoever.

Of course, it seemed to me that the GoM were retreating from the NSP, and our force was rather poorly misplaced, what with our lines of retreat being pretty much the same as yours. Things became even worse when we found ourselves sandwiched between the GoM being chased by NSP, and the recently ressurected GoM emerging from their Garrison…

What? Our borderland? GTFO!

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

To Oozo specifically, I had a bad night last Thurs and mouthed off on the forums when I shouldn’t have, I blamed other people (your group) for my bad mood and fabricated a BS story that you easily disproved (and I agree with completely) to make myself feel better. I believe I said it before but here it is again: I’m sorry I insulted you and caused negativity.

I’m pretty much the only one in my guild that ever posts on the boards and I usually try to represent us better than I did at that time. I regret that our first interaction was in such a negative way just because of my own selfishness. Seeing as how this thread has turned into a kitten-storm I want to make clear my guild has no ill-will toward you guys, and I’d like to try to be a civil opponent. This drama with the couple choice people I don’t agree with at all and I’m rather ashamed that my guild is being lumped in with them because of a mistake I made last week.

So consider this my olive branch. I hope we can both have good fights regardless of the numbers involved and maybe even become respected opponents. I know I’ve already made the latter a little harder.

Take care,

None of my recent posts have anything to do with you directly. That is water way under the bridge. You apologized, I accepted that apology a looooong time ago (although I guess I neglected to say that on the forums). It’s other people I’m upset with ATM, not you.

The only reason I mentioned Splt recently is because I’m referring to fights that happened awhile back ago and I have to include your numbers since you were there. BTW, you guys are also a hard fight. Especially those rangers. I hate them and their binding roots. :P

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Jesus kitten christ…
I thought we were done with this when we sent paxa to t8?
Now everyone please stfu and argue about you kittenz ingame.
Most of us were enjoying the matchup thread with friendly cross fire before this

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Late night on GoM borderlands is always… Interesting.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

A large group of Os (maybe 30-40) got killed at ruins last night in DR BL by an equally large force of DR, I’d guess. I suppose that they took a wrong turn on the way to GOM BL.

I don’t want to start number fight but at about 9h-9h30 when I joined we were 12 in WvW. Os rarely field over 30 except maybe on reset.

BTW thank you GoM for the big battle at your north Hill. I really had lot’s of fun. I personally have rarely seen big fight like this lasting that long.

Score update

GoM 168 479
DR 158 510
NS kitten 213

*Why does"P one hundred and fifty-five" appear as kitten?….hummmm
*testing again-> kitten

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Boag.8645

Boag.8645

1 = i , 5 = s is why it comes up kitten.

The Ninth Night (TNN) Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

This is footage from the very first night of this matchup. When I logged on we only had 5 running. I was the sixth. We were fighting Splt, some SPCA and this other guild RUSL (people hiding under a different guild tag?).

We had no stability which made things pretty difficult (particularly as a necro) and we died a good bit, but what we did not do was come to the forums and complain about being zerged. What we did do was try to figure out how to counter some of the stuff being done to us. This was effectively us probing new opponents to see how to best fight them. Our main conclusion is that stability was a must because you were all coordinating your hard CC very well.

By the end of the night, not only were we fighting Splt, SPCA, and RUSL at the zone in but also XOXO and KOTR who actually portal bombed behind us twice while we were fighting (they died btw). Go back and look at the first page of last week’s matchup and notice how we did not complain about being outnumbered at the zone-in fights but instead complimented you on your game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5QMZKWeFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y75yxF03as

Now, later on in the night (really late) we got a few more numbers. At one point we waypointed back and caught some NSP and SPCA camping the zone in. Notice how we don’t insult them as we run them over with numbers but instead actually compliment them at the end of the clip? We know that rolling over people when we have numbers means nothing. But they were outnumbered here in the same way we were outnumbered in the first clips. They complained about getting zerged, we didn’t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_tWOISxkI

We had, IMO, two clean fights against Splt/SPCA/XOXO that night. One win and one loss. As it turns out I recorded the loss but did not record the win. Here is the loss. It’s a lengthy clip because it was actually a series of fights with our loss at the end. Notice at the end someone says they got reinforcements, but I’m like… “meh, they won that fight.” Yes, we were stretched out and lost some numbers and had one person get ganked on his way back but the win was legit. We could have won that if we had played better. We got outplayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDGFM6tPZU

The win that I did not record was along the coast SE of the garrison. I suspect that they will just deny that it happened. It was SPCA and Splt. But since Splt was there, SPCA can say that we did not beat them. You know, because Splt was there.

The next day we hear about how they were bragging in Lion’s Arch about how they destroyed us. But, hey…. I’m the DB. Right?

On a side note: Os has really improved their open-field fighting since our matchup months ago.

And BTW, the whole point of this post is to show that we don’t make excuses and we recognize good players when we see them. We also don’t complain about getting zerged by good players although we will complain sometimes when we get zerged by bad players.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Take care,

None of my recent posts have anything to do with you directly. That is water way under the bridge. You apologized, I accepted that apology a looooong time ago (although I guess I neglected to say that on the forums). It’s other people I’m upset with ATM, not you.

The only reason I mentioned Splt recently is because I’m referring to fights that happened awhile back ago and I have to include your numbers since you were there. BTW, you guys are also a hard fight. Especially those rangers. I hate them and their binding roots. :P

Rangers? It’s that god kitten Engineer that frustrates me to no end…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

To any GoM players who are still complaining about winning, please stop. This is a great match-up, it is loads of fun, and in case you didn’t notice we are still winning.

To everyone else, please don’t let listen to the vocal minority from our server. We are not offended by you guys focusing us. The number 2 and 3 servers are supposed to focus the number 1 server, that is the point of a three way battle. Of course, it is frustrating for GoM, but it must also be frustrating for you guys. I actually respect NSP and DR more because you are not playing for second.

Now of course, Os would focus on GoM no matter who is winning, but that is only because they have a HUGE crush on us. We love you too Os.

Edit: I don’t know what guild Entropy is from, but I’m sure Os would sign this letter too.

Dear GoM,

I know we had our spats at times. I know we fought bitterly towards the end there, but we really, REALLY miss you and we’ve been thinking we made a terrible mistake leaving you for SF. At first, Sorrows Furnace seemed like it was everything you weren’t. On our first few dates, SF was super easy to get along with. But after we started going steady, SF turned into a total nightmare to live with. It’s just not working out. SF is, like, totally wrong for us.

Look, we… we might have rushed into things. We regret breaking up with you, GoM. You should move back in with us in T7. SF just doesn’t get us. Last night at 4:00am they camped our spawn point for hours with a massive zerg while they simultaneously hit our keep so we never had a fair chance of defending it. I know we accused you of cheating on us with HoD, but you would never have camped our spawn point like that. Never. You always took our keep fair and square. SF is super insensitive to our needs. They mercilessly taunt us on the forums and mega zerg us constantly. It’s just not the same as it was with you, GoM. No more razor close matches, no more waking up on sundays and going shopping with you at the Skritt farmer’s market for shinies. Sigh. We want you back GoM. I know you’ve got a new tier now and you’re seeing somebody else but I think we should give this relationship another chance. Come back to us GoM. Fight your way out of this T8 mess so we can break up with SF and get back to some fun, sexy, romantic WvW. We miss you.

Love,
NSP

P.S. I found one of your old loot bags in Golanda and it still smells like you.

We attack you because you are fun and easy targets..

And after finding that loot bag… I can’t get you out of my head.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Now here is a good example of us being attacked by SPCA, XOXO, tM or whatever where they end up losing the fight. They attack us. They lose. They come to the forums to complain that they got zerged.

We had 9. Sorry we zerged you here guys. I guess it would have been better for you if we had five so when you attacked us with the extra PUGs, guards, and the buffed supervisor it would have been a fair fight for you.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So, they say we never run with under 10. Here we are with 5, doing pretty good until tM and SPCA decided to pile on to the fight.

I’m sure you remember when we came to the forum to complain about getting zerged after this fight. Oh wait, that’s right. We didn’t.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

AD, eh… not too impressed. I know it’s rare to come up against the forum warriors of NSP, but I really expected more of a fight from you guys. You guys try to fight with maturity, which is almost like trying to go up against a door-nob after dunking your hands in vaseline. Just doesn’t work well. You gotta learn how to combat NSP’s tactics with immaturity, just throw that poo they flung at you right back in their faces. You’ll learn as you fight more though, you guys seem like quick learners and solid players.

What just blows me away is that many of the fights they’ve lost to our “zerg” are fights where they engaged us and lost. They engaged us, lost, and then say that they got zerged. Its just kittening blows my mind.

They (SPCA/XOXO/Splt/tM) come at us with 15 and lose and then say they aren’t on voice. I mean, we had seen them working so much together that I just assumed they were on voice together. But, what difference does it make? They formed up together and they engaged us. Let me repeat that. They came after us.

Are we supposed to go, _"hey, those guys aren’t on voice… we should just let them kill us." No, that’s idiotic. Instead we kill them and they proceed to come to forums to complain about our “zerg.” Of course, if we had let them kill us they would have come to forums to say we “suck.” It’s truly a win/win situation for them, isn’t it?

Then I am getting tells from Teivo saying that we never run under 10. Yeah, actually we do and we quite often find ourselves dealing with 10+ SPCA/XOXO/Splt/tM. He says, yeah…. but it’s not the 5man SPCA. What the kitten difference does that make? Isn’t that convenient. He wants us to put ourselves at a disadvantage when SPCA/XOXO/Splt/tM group up together so the 5man SPCA isn’t at a disadvantage when they run across us.

The amount of their self-centered hypocrisy is just astounding to me. Did they do this kitten to you too? Of course, I guess that the main difference would be is that we have the numbers to kill them when they all group up together and you didn’t.

I do believe [PAXA] is working on a trolling mastery achievement.

/respect & /popcorn

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Late night on GoM borderlands is always… Interesting.

That borderland defense

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Jesus kitten christ…
I thought we were done with this when we sent paxa to t8?
Now everyone please stfu and argue about you kittenz ingame.
Most of us were enjoying the matchup thread with friendly cross fire before this

It’s pretty funny how you think we were the cause of everything, when we just reacted to kitten posting about us. Maybe your penut brain can see now, that we were infact not the problem… we just liked adding to it.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3964

Moderator.3964

Hey guys,

after a major cleaning spree, we want to remind you that this forum is intended to be a friendly and helpful platform. Therefore personal attacks, rude- and disruptive posts are not tolerated and will be removed. Instead of reacting to insults or the likes we would like you to report them with the report button (the little flag next to a post) so it is brought to the attention of the Community Team. Future violations in this thread may lead to a thread lock.

Detailed information on this topic can be found in either the Code of Conduct or the WvW sub forum rules reminder.

Thanks for your understanding.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

The amount of their self-centered hypocrisy is just astounding to me. Did they do this kitten to you too? Of course, I guess that the main difference would be is that we have the numbers to kill them when they all group up together and you didn’t.

Of course they did. And you hit the nail right on the head, we don’t have the numbers to handle their zergs (a zerg to us is 15+, 10 is a small zerg). What angered us the most about this tier is that when we beat a small group, they came back with 15 without fail, until we saw them more with 15 and less with 5. To add to that, they trash talk after rolling us with 3 to 1 odds, when I’ve even posted videos of us killing them in an even battle. Looking dumb isn’t very important to some people I guess! t8 is great though, plenty of guilds that don’t mind losing and enjoy the challenge, and have given us great fights. Best part is, they all give and earn respect, much different than t7 was for us.
All the haters don’t like us because we trashed folks that didn’t get any of our respect for various reasons, but you will see none of that in the t7 threads as we respect the majority of organized groups there.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

styx.7294

Well, I lost 5 posts. They were like my babies =(

Gate of Madness

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Now this would have been an even number fight, but they make a really bad decision to engage us next to a friendly tower where people who were not with us entered into the fight.

http://youtu.be/sapWaT5q1ug

That was their decision. They came after us. Instead okittennowledging that they made a bad decision, instead… well, yeah… you know. They got zerged. Once I realized we had so many friendly adds I marked off the win was meaningless. It’s just another example of them engaging us, losing, and blaming it on getting zerged rather than blaming it on their own bad decision.

Oh yes, and please forgive us calling them garbage players there at the end. Oh, no wait. They call us garbage players, we were actually still complimenting them. That’s how us DBs roll.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Oozo,

I don’t necessarily agree with how you speak of small manning like you are a promoter and in game more often than not run with more, but I will say its gratifying to say the least to see weasels come on the forums a couple weeks after running in 10+ bragging and ALWAYS chasing our 5 across the map crying about y’all hitting them. All the “good” players in t7 purely fight with numbers and have no shame doing it. That’s the face value of t7.

PAXA -GM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

Now this would have been an even number fight, but they make a really bad decision to engage us next to a friendly tower where people who were not with us entered into the fight.

That was their decision. They came after us. Instead okittennowledging that they made a bad decision, instead… well, yeah… you know. They got zerged. Once I realized we had so many friendly adds I marked off the win was meaningless. It’s just another example of them engaging us, losing, and blaming it on getting zerged rather than blaming it on their own bad decision.

Oh yes, and please forgive us calling them garbage players there at the end. Oh, no wait. They call us garbage players, we were actually still complimenting them. That’s how us DBs roll.

Dude,drop it and move on.

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Not dropping it. I gave you guys all the patience and slack anyone could be expected to give.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Oozo,

I don’t necessarily agree with how you speak of small manning like you are a promoter and in game more often than not run with more, but I will say its gratifying to say the least to see weasels come on the forums a couple weeks after running in 10+ bragging and ALWAYS chasing our 5 across the map crying about y’all hitting them. All the “good” players in t7 purely fight with numbers and have no shame doing it. That’s the face value of t7.

I respect what you are trying to do in T8, so I’m going to support it via my words and arguments. However, I still like that with 10-15 we can actually take on much larger GUILD groups and still have some chance of winning. You just can’t do that with five people and it’s something that I do not want to give up.

I disagree with the comment that they are all just numbers though. I think they have quite a few really good players. It seems to me that the core of SPCA should move to T8 to get the type of fights they are looking for.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I go work on PvE and everything goes to the out house……

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

HUGE AD Zerg goes down to smaller XOXO force.

http://youtu.be/PpK_HgwMhFM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Aww, you don’t have to be so nice, GoM. We know you love us. <3

…you love us a little too much, actually. We wish you would love us a little less, it’s sort of painful.

your guild tag is noQQ. ironic…lol

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Oh yes, I’m finaly in one of your videos
But you should recalibrate your screen, I’m wearing purple, not blue :/

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Oozo,

I guess i’m not a “good” player as you’ll often seem me roaming alone (or perhaps with a pug friend if they are up for a challenge). This puts me usually at a numbers disadvantage but doesn’t mean I’m not the last one standing. You won’t see me complaining about zergs, although I really dislike them. I find it dumbs down the play and I’d rather have a challenge.

So if you meet a GoM female Mesmer with an Obon tag, you’re facing me and you’d better bring your A game.

PS. I’d like to say it was a great fight last night to the SPCA ranger who I 1v1ed just south of the GoM Cliff Tower after we broke away from a zerg fight. I was curious if that other guy who joined was called off by you are realized he was over his head. I did feel bad that stupid ram finished you off.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I have enemy team colors set to on and NSP is blue. I should deactivate it to see how much of a hit I take to performance.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

jerryfingers.6273

the arrow cart is zerg enough

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

jerryfingers.6273

Oozo,

I guess i’m not a “good” player as you’ll often seem me roaming alone (or perhaps with a pug friend if they are up for a challenge). This puts me usually at a numbers disadvantage but doesn’t mean I’m not the last one standing. You won’t see me complaining about zergs, although I really dislike them. I find it dumbs down the play and I’d rather have a challenge.

So if you meet a GoM female Mesmer with an Obon tag, you’re facing me and you’d better bring your A game.

PS. I’d like to say it was a great fight last night to the SPCA ranger who I 1v1ed just south of the GoM Cliff Tower after we broke away from a zerg fight. I was curious if that other guy who joined was called off by you are realized he was over his head. I did feel bad that stupid ram finished you off.

Ha! that was a good fight. Im super new to ranger,but learning 1 death at a time. I did tell that little one to scram. :p

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I asked for the arrow cart to go up because being aware of my surroundings (something you guys might want to work on so you don’t get flanked so much) I knew XOXO was running with 15+ NSP across the bridge.

Also note, that even though we knew we were going to be seriously outnumbered we stayed and fought when we could have just as easily run out the back or waypointed out.

We’ll talk about that running away thing a little bit later in the thread.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Instead of reacting to insults or the likes we would like you to report them with the report button (the little flag next to a post) so it is brought to the attention of the Community Team.

Please stop feeding the trolls people…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

I have enemy team colors set to on and NSP is blue. I should deactivate it to see how much of a hit I take to performance.

Oh yes, the team colors ! I forgot about that, my bad.
You should remove it if you can, we’re so pretty with all our different colours.

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Why do we run 10-15? Because you can’t win fights like this one with 5.

I absolutely love the irony of Teivo sending me tells complaining that we run with 10 just as we are about to fight a 10v30+.

http://youtu.be/7i-JZnYut_c

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

That was us [VP] that saw them standing outside our tower and attacked. Didn’t know it was even numbers fighting, and it wouldn’t really matter anyway. If they are close to our tower, they are a legitimate target and that won’t change, and we won’t apologise for going after them.

We are not particularly interested as a guild, in roaming or 5v5 fighting with Bunker/Spike builds, so if we attack SPCA or one of the other small teams, it is purely because you either got too close to something we find pretty, or you were in our way.

Oh yeah, and the way SPCA and others back stabbed us at the impromptu fight club a few days ago makes us not very inclined to let you live when we see you, whether we are running 5, 10 or 15 people. Was a scummy move on your behalf and I really enjoy seeing you get stomped as often as I can.

Cheers

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

I asked for the arrow cart to go up because being aware of my surroundings (something you guys might want to work on so you don’t get flanked so much) I knew XOXO was running with 15+ NSP across the bridge.

Also note, that even though we knew we were going to be seriously outnumbered we stayed and fought when we could have just as easily run out the back or waypointed out.

We’ll talk about that running away thing a little bit later in the thread.

Well, we weren’t even grouped together in XOXO.
I was playing with another mesmer and maybe a warrior (not sure if it was this particular evening) from a different guild.
I don’t deny the zerging portion of your video, but we were all in different and smaller groups converging to the same point.

Actualy, we are rarely more than 3-4 online during primetime.

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Oozo.7856

That was us [VP] that saw them standing outside our tower and attacked. Didn’t know it was even numbers fighting, and it wouldn’t really matter anyway. If they are close to our tower, they are a legitimate target and that won’t change, and we won’t apologise for going after them.

We are not particularly interested as a guild, in roaming or 5v5 fighting with Bunker/Spike builds, so if we attack SPCA or one of the other small teams, it is purely because you either got too close to something we find pretty, or you were in our way.

Oh yeah, and the way SPCA and others back stabbed us at the impromptu fight club a few days ago makes us not very inclined to let you live when we see you, whether we are running 5, 10 or 15 people. Was a scummy move on your behalf and I really enjoy seeing you get stomped as often as I can.

Cheers

Just to be perfectly clear, I would have liked it to be an even fight but I don’t blame anyone for jumping in. It was their fault for engaging us that close to the friendly tower not yours for jumping in as should be expected in WvW.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Not dropping it. I gave you guys all the patience and slack anyone could be expected to give.

You can keep going the rest of the week and for the next couple of weeks as well as far as I’m concerned. This is hilarious.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Also in the second picture, I wish you were running the other way. I can’t make out who my RH guildie is at that distance.

There’s at least one more in that group just to the right of the bridge, but I can’t make it out either haha

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I don’t know how you do it, GoM

But I’ve been killing your people in a big war (we’re talking about 1vs3 in GoM’s favor here, maybe 1v5) for about half an hour and I absolutely don’t get any badges. Instead, I get white staff and junks like mangled Talon or something.

Well played, GoM.

By the way, the war I’m talking about is an almost constant Orange Swords happening near jerrifer, where the proud knights of Devona play ping pong WvW style with GoM zerg. We push them back to Klovan, they come back from SM to bolster their numbers again, push us back to jerr, we push them back again to Klovan… all day long it feels.

For about half an hour, actually. Good fun. IDK why we don’t have Outmanned buff, maybe we have AFK people MobyDi**ing around at Lowlands Keep or something.

Someone gets to practice his Trebuchet Marksmanship during the whole ordeal too, he’s a natural.

Also, any GoM commanders watching this thread? Tell your guys not to laugh at corpses, especially when you have ranger, warrior and IDK-what-the-other-one-is chasing down a staff ele wearing full clerics who just AoE’d your treb in a 3vs1 scenario. It makes your people look like Chris Hansen material

(edited by Raestloz.7134)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

@ any EDGE members. Will you be hosting another fight club this evening?

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Cheers

Just to be perfectly clear, I would have liked it to be an even fight but I don’t blame anyone for jumping in. It was their fault for engaging us that close to the friendly tower not yours for jumping in as should be expected in WvW.

Understood

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Fight club is a weekly event, after daily reset. I’m sure the post is coming. (:

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Take care,

I understand, just wanted to be clear. You guys are definitely the toughest crowd we’ve come across recently, hoping we can make some groups to give you a decent fight soon.

On a related note we were actually running around 10([Splt] and [NSP] + probably some pugs last night and ran into a NoQQ group a few times, though we didn’t get to brawl it out as long as I would’ve liked it was fun while it lasted. Those necro/engineer killzones are nasty.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

So back in america how are the scores doing… ??

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Why do we run 10-15? Because you can’t win fights like this one with 5.

I absolutely love the irony of Teivo sending me tells complaining that we run with 10 just as we are about to fight a 10v30+.

http://youtu.be/7i-JZnYut_c

Well we do… :p

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu