5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! The Weekly Thursday Fight Club will be occurring and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp
Time – 8 PM EST (after DAILY reset). Please PM me if you need a conversion to your time. State your immediate time when whispering.

Standard Tips/Rules:
- /bow before each duel
- Duel ends on down
- Any interruptions should be warned to the individual, if they continue, a person from an opposing borderlands should down them and should be told again. Finishing a player is unnecessary.
- Team Duels will be allowed, however, you must have equal amounts of people on each side, each player must /bow; this results in the duel initiating. The last person of a team must be downed (the previous teammates must be finished before), this concludes the duel.

Everyone is encourage to join in, Fight Club is about practicing against other players as well as relationships between servers. Hatred is not tolerated and shouldn’t be respected between players.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please whisper before Fight Club. I will be at the location an hour before it starts if anyone would like to practice. And keep in mind, a lost against player should not be taken as a large proportion, get back up and duel again, as well as keep in mind other players would like to duel too!

Hope to see many people there! Fight Club will start in approximately 5 hours and 10 minutes from this post.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

This is footage from the very first night of this matchup. When I logged on we only had 5 running. I was the sixth. We were fighting Splt, some SPCA and this other guild RUSL (people hiding under a different guild tag?).

We had no stability which made things pretty difficult (particularly as a necro) and we died a good bit, but what we did not do was come to the forums and complain about being zerged. What we did do was try to figure out how to counter some of the stuff being done to us. This was effectively us probing new opponents to see how to best fight them. Our main conclusion is that stability was a must because you were all coordinating your hard CC very well.

By the end of the night, not only were we fighting Splt, SPCA, and RUSL at the zone in but also XOXO and KOTR who actually portal bombed behind us twice while we were fighting (they died btw). Go back and look at the first page of last week’s matchup and notice how we did not complain about being outnumbered at the zone-in fights but instead complimented you on your game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5QMZKWeFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y75yxF03as

Now, later on in the night (really late) we got a few more numbers. At one point we waypointed back and caught some NSP and SPCA camping the zone in. Notice how we don’t insult them as we run them over with numbers but instead actually compliment them at the end of the clip? We know that rolling over people when we have numbers means nothing. But they were outnumbered here in the same way we were outnumbered in the first clips. They complained about getting zerged, we didn’t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_tWOISxkI

We had, IMO, two clean fights against Splt/SPCA/XOXO that night. One win and one loss. As it turns out I recorded the loss but did not record the win. Here is the loss. It’s a lengthy clip because it was actually a series of fights with our loss at the end. Notice at the end someone says they got reinforcements, but I’m like… “meh, they won that fight.” Yes, we were stretched out and lost some numbers and had one person get ganked on his way back but the win was legit. We could have won that if we had played better. We got outplayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDGFM6tPZU

The win that I did not record was along the coast SE of the garrison. I suspect that they will just deny that it happened. It was SPCA and Splt. But since Splt was there, SPCA can say that we did not beat them. You know, because Splt was there.

The next day we hear about how they were bragging in Lion’s Arch about how they destroyed us. But, hey…. I’m the DB. Right?

On a side note: Os has really improved their open-field fighting since our matchup months ago.

And BTW, the whole point of this post is to show that we don’t make excuses and we recognize good players when we see them. We also don’t complain about getting zerged by good players although we will complain sometimes when we get zerged by bad players.

Those videos have something in common. Oh ya, the ones i’m in are some of the most fun I have had in the last couple weeks. Good stuff, cya out there.

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

So I can haz score update plox??

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’ll be looking forward to a fight, Initialise :P

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Why do we run 10-15? Because you can’t win fights like this one with 5.

I absolutely love the irony of Teivo sending me tells complaining that we run with 10 just as we are about to fight a 10v30+.

http://youtu.be/7i-JZnYut_c

Well we do… :p

Saw the movie awhile back and thought it was pretty good. But, that’s not 30+ people.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Don’t worry NSP, SPCA/XOXO/tM has your back!

http://youtu.be/uArWbnt93pc

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I absolutely love the irony of Teivo sending me tells complaining that we run with 10 just as we are about to fight a 10v30+.

No offense but that was not even close to the same numbers. I’m counting maybe 15 in your video. That was about the same numbers we were fighting before the massive NSP blob arrives.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Lmao at this. Quality GW2 footage at its finest.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Even if I’m on the receiving end in some of these, I’m enjoying the little clips you’re posting Oozo. It’s both interesting and humbling seeing fights from the enemy’s perspective. Your group’s attitude is great and banter amusing. Just reinforces I need to continue to work on my attitude.

Rangers? It’s that god kitten Engineer that frustrates me to no end…

If you’re talking about Splt the only Engineer we have is myself on occasion, and I assure you I’m nothing special haha. Now, if you’re thinking of SPCA or tM, who have Rackin Stack and Bamf Joe respectively… They are something else.

Oh and, yes, we have a couple fantastic Rangers, and we also have 25612 Guardians. Beware of Team Bunker!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Current score update:

Attachments:

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Current score update:

Lotto Ticket Fail last night, Stuck at work wishing I could come put a dent in that GoM point gain

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: syv.4372

syv.4372

To say this has gotten out of hand is an understatement.

To Oozo specifically, I had a bad night last Thurs and mouthed off on the forums when I shouldn’t have, I blamed other people (your group) for my bad mood and fabricated a BS story that you easily disproved (and I agree with completely) to make myself feel better. I believe I said it before but here it is again: I’m sorry I insulted you and caused negativity.

I’m pretty much the only one in my guild that ever posts on the boards and I usually try to represent us better than I did at that time. I regret that our first interaction was in such a negative way just because of my own selfishness. Seeing as how this thread has turned into a kitten-storm I want to make clear my guild has no ill-will toward you guys, and I’d like to try to be a civil opponent. This drama with the couple choice people I don’t agree with at all and I’m rather ashamed that my guild is being lumped in with them because of a mistake I made last week.

So consider this my olive branch. I hope we can both have good fights regardless of the numbers involved and maybe even become respected opponents. I know I’ve already made the latter a little harder.

Take care,

None of my recent posts have anything to do with you directly. That is water way under the bridge. You apologized, I accepted that apology a looooong time ago (although I guess I neglected to say that on the forums). It’s other people I’m upset with ATM, not you.

The only reason I mentioned Splt recently is because I’m referring to fights that happened awhile back ago and I have to include your numbers since you were there. BTW, you guys are also a hard fight. Especially those rangers. I hate them and their binding roots. :P

I understand, just wanted to be clear. You guys are definitely the toughest crowd we’ve come across recently, hoping we can make some groups to give you a decent fight soon.

On a related note we were actually running around 10([Splt] and [NSP] + probably some pugs last night and ran into a NoQQ group a few times, though we didn’t get to brawl it out as long as I would’ve liked it was fun while it lasted. Those necro/engineer killzones are nasty.

Hey, I might have been of those those engineers! Yeah, having both an engi and a necro to apply then spread the conditions like that is great, especially when we can you all corralled up in a nice little guardian circle! Haha Looking forward the brawls [:

Hi. I’m Rahge.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Even if I’m on the receiving end in some of these, I’m enjoying the little clips you’re posting Oozo. It’s both interesting and humbling seeing fights from the enemy’s perspective. Your group’s attitude is great and banter amusing. Just reinforces I need to continue to work on my attitude.

If you’re talking about Splt the only Engineer we have is myself on occasion, and I assure you I’m nothing special haha. Now, if you’re thinking of SPCA or tM, who have Rackin Stack and Bamf Joe respectively… They are something else.

Oh and, yes, we have a couple fantastic Rangers, and we also have 25612 Guardians. Beware of Team Bunker!

I recall fighting 3, or maybe 4 Splt guys at Redvale a few nights ago. One engi, one guardian and something else I can’t remember. They held their own very well but I guess we eventually overran them, as more and more people kept streaming into the camp from Bay.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

To Oozo specifically, I had a bad night last Thurs and mouthed off on the forums when I shouldn’t have, I blamed other people (your group) for my bad mood and fabricated a BS story that you easily disproved (and I agree with completely) to make myself feel better. I believe I said it before but here it is again: I’m sorry I insulted you and caused negativity.

I’m pretty much the only one in my guild that ever posts on the boards and I usually try to represent us better than I did at that time. I regret that our first interaction was in such a negative way just because of my own selfishness. Seeing as how this thread has turned into a kitten-storm I want to make clear my guild has no ill-will toward you guys, and I’d like to try to be a civil opponent. This drama with the couple choice people I don’t agree with at all and I’m rather ashamed that my guild is being lumped in with them because of a mistake I made last week.

So consider this my olive branch. I hope we can both have good fights regardless of the numbers involved and maybe even become respected opponents. I know I’ve already made the latter a little harder.

Take care,

None of my recent posts have anything to do with you directly. That is water way under the bridge. You apologized, I accepted that apology a looooong time ago (although I guess I neglected to say that on the forums). It’s other people I’m upset with ATM, not you.

The only reason I mentioned Splt recently is because I’m referring to fights that happened awhile back ago and I have to include your numbers since you were there. BTW, you guys are also a hard fight. Especially those rangers. I hate them and their binding roots. :P

I understand, just wanted to be clear. You guys are definitely the toughest crowd we’ve come across recently, hoping we can make some groups to give you a decent fight soon.

On a related note we were actually running around 10([Splt] and [NSP] + probably some pugs last night and ran into a NoQQ group a few times, though we didn’t get to brawl it out as long as I would’ve liked it was fun while it lasted. Those necro/engineer killzones are nasty.

Hey, I might have been of those those engineers! Yeah, having both an engi and a necro to apply then spread the conditions like that is great, especially when we can you all corralled up in a nice little guardian circle! Haha Looking forward the brawls [:

Stop nade spamming me bro!

I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

I recall fighting 3, or maybe 4 Splt guys at Redvale a few nights ago. One engi, one guardian and something else I can’t remember. They held their own very well but I guess we eventually overran them, as more and more people kept streaming into the camp from Bay.

Would’ve been me then, thanks for the compliment. We were DPS Guard, Warrior, and full kitten support Engineer, can’t remember if we brought a 4th but we probably did at some point. That was honestly some of the most fun roaming I’ve had in a long time.

I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: syv.4372

syv.4372

Take care,

Stop nade spamming me bro!

THESE NADES DON’T STOP FO NOBODY (except my nade finger, it gets tired sometimes)

Hi. I’m Rahge.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

I didn’t think it was possible for this tier to be more toxic… and then I saw a guy posting a pic with his gun. Stay classy, t7!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

PAXA=overly attached gf

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Some of the best commentary I’ve ever heard.
“We have so many numbers, it takes two hands to count us.” hahaha

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

@Heizero, was it you earlier today by our (DR) spawn?

<—- Mesmer that kept dancing when you went into stealth
you hurt

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

No offense but that was not even close to the same numbers. I’m counting maybe 15 in your video. That was about the same numbers we were fighting before the massive NSP blob arrives.

I just wanna point out in that video, if that’s from yesterday’s golemrush, you didn’t win at all -.-

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I just wanna point out in that video, if that’s from yesterday’s golemrush, you didn’t win at all -.-

I don’t know man. But after Oozo makes a 10 paragraph post about not lying and respecting your enemies maybe you can draw some conclusions of your own regarding the validity of his claims.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

I don’t know man. But after Oozo makes a 10 paragraph post about not lying and respecting your enemies maybe you can draw some conclusions of your own regarding the validity of his claims.

I was in the group. We got to inner garrison, Where we wiped. I saw the ADQQBsty(?) group, and even though some people chased, the majority stayed with golems. (There was no video of them winning, it just said “BTW, We won”)

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Fun fights in GoM borderland.

I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Good one Osif, though I’m not sure where exactly you’re trying to apply it. Good effort at least.

I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

This is footage from the very first night of this matchup. When I logged on we only had 5 running. I was the sixth. We were fighting Splt, some SPCA and this other guild RUSL (people hiding under a different guild tag?).

Thank you for posting this it helps clear up some of the confusion I was having. Also I would like to try and clear up a few things for you.

Multiple times you posted that you faced us with even numbers on reset night, and that we each won one of the fights. This confused me as I only remembered seeing your group two or three times all night, one of the times was the third video you posted where are guardian healer and I had stopped to talk with an XOXO person we knew and didn’t realize the other 3 in our group had ran towards the spawn. Anyways you can see how well that ended with our 5 man in 2 different places and and large group just coming out of spawn.

The thing is we don’t have spca/xoxo/splt/tm alliance similar to your ad/noqq/bsty alliance. I will try to explain why it looks that way though. For months spca had about 7 members in it, then the guild missions came out and we decided to drop a lot of gold on them so we could get our ascended gear. Since we were one of the only small guilds to have them that early, we decided to invite many of our friends in other guilds to join us on them since those guilds weren’t doing them. We now have 50+ members in our guild but probably 75% of them have their main guilds. Sometimes though many of these players put up the SPCA tag every time they go into WvW(I don’t really know why, I don’t think most of them are even aware of the forum drama lol). This is part of the reason why it looks like we are part of every small man and zerg out there, and also probably why you mentioned earlier that Teivo had said you didn’t beat our 5 man in a fight so you didn’t beat us(disclaimer: I do not necessarily defend anything else that he may or may not have said in that discussion). Now in regards to all the other videos of us zerging and such(besides the 3rd one). The group you see there is SPLT and the SPCA member in nearly every one of them is sarsbear, this is paxa’s former main healer(and he is a very good healer at that). He came back to NSP because he was getting worn out from running everyday with them, he runs our tag but spends probably 90% of his time running with the SPLT group. Like Glaezer said, SPLT is very open to running with anyone and any group size and I join them from time to time as well. They are very good players, and very layed back (except when glaezer starts raging on the forums

In regards to kevin and Teivo’s trolling, I know kevin just hates losing fights by sheer numbers and would prefer to lose to skill(I’m not implying you guys don’t have skill, you do in fact run quite the coordinated group). Teivo just enjoys getting reactions from people so if calling you guys zergers gets a reaction I’m sure he enjoyed doing it. Personally I actually enjoy outnumbered fights(most of the time) and don’t really have a problem with the numbers you run. We just need to get more coordinated so we can wipe that many as well. The one thing I don’t like is claiming to win a fair fight vs other good teams when you have two or three more people, because in fights with under 8 people on both sides 2 or 3 more is the difference between perma uptime on group buffs or a dmg spike of 25k instead of 15k. That is more just because I’m a competitive person though I’m not saying that you guys specifically did this.

Anyways, hope to see you out there for some fun fights tonight.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Good one Osif, though I’m not sure where exactly you’re trying to apply it. Good effort at least.

I think I’m trying to apply it to the same pubic region that Haz was… could be wrong though.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

snip

I hope you understand how lame it is to discredit wins by saying stuff like that.

“Nah person X and person Y were in that fight, they are not really part of our guild. You can’t claim you won that fight”
“Nah, we might run with the same numbers, but we don’t have an alliance and the same level of organization between our guilds so you can’t claim you won that fight”
“Nah you had one more player, so you can’t claim you won that fight.”

I have personally seen cases of us winning over you guys with equal numbers, but it’s always “<insert one of the above>, you guys are trash.” In the end it becomes frustrating to no end.

AD has people who does 90% PvE, but hops in WvW casually. We have a guy with 8 legendaries who is an awesome dude, but who only started doing WvW recently and as such isn’t very experienced. On the first reset night, we got spawn camped by 2x our numbers, only to hear someone from SPCA say you “farmed us all night”. We don’t kitten and complain about this, but somehow SPCA always wants to do that exact thing when faced with equal situations.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Crucify.1649

A reminder. Practice/chats start in 30 minutes from this post. Fight Club is still up at 8 PM EST. Come hang out!

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

I think I’m trying to apply it to the same pubic region that Haz was… could be wrong though.

Guess I’m a little slow, I think I see what you were getting at now. Pretty funny, coming from the guild that would hunt us down knowing full well how many we were running then cry to their friends that we actually fought you when you engaged. I guess we are pretty darn similar after all, it’s no wonder our relationship didn’t work out… I heard opposites attract better.

Missing you,

I am the donut

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We have a guy with 8 legendaries

Geez, I hope you’re exaggerating. I’m still less than halfway through acquiring my first legendary and would rather play through Battletoads without a game genie than even think about going for a second one.

Tell that guy to spare a Quip for the less fortunate.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

We have a guy with 8 legendaries

Geez, I hope you’re exaggerating. I’m still less than halfway through acquiring my first legendary and would rather play through Battletoads without a game genie than even think about going for a second one.

Tell that guy to spare a Quip for the less fortunate.

The worst part is, map exploration is what holds this guy back from getting more >.<

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

@Oozo: No one in my guild said we only run “5 mans” ever. Most of us don’t even have group builds. We also don’t have any rules about not following zergs/ letting pugs follow us. I don’t even think anyone in our guild except Kevin has said anything but jokes about your numbers and he doesn’t even run the tag. Stop lumping every guild that has the same playstyle as someone else into their insults. Also, for those videos where you try to make fun of us for not fighting you/ losing to you with “even numbers” when over half of them are pugs, pugs are pretty much useless in even fights with good players. Get over it. At the moment, no one really wants to organize with 10+ roamers so they’re probably annoyed at never getting good fights. I think I’ve had maybe 2 against your guilds since this matchup started and they were fun as hell.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

[AD] Devona’s Rest

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Guess I’m a little slow, I think I see what you were getting at now. Pretty funny, coming from the guild that would hunt us down knowing full well how many we were running then cry to their friends that we actually fought you when you engaged. I guess we are pretty darn similar after all, it’s no wonder our relationship didn’t work out… I heard opposites attract better.

Missing you,

We would only “hunt” you when we knew you had equal-ish numbers. Sure at first when you would say you had more than 5, it usually meant 7 which is still a fun fight. That changed though.
But yes, when a small group starts following the blue dorito… well you know our feelings on that matter!
I think the stuff Haz and I were trying to apply to the pubic region isn’t working though… it’s still itchy.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Here is a roaming vid that teivospy wanted me to post for him.

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

@Heizero, was it you earlier today by our (DR) spawn?

<—- Mesmer that kept dancing when you went into stealth
you hurt

Yeah that was me lol. your friends were really good at jumping all over my face everytime i revealed T.T

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Ok I just fought a ranger at stargrove (NSP BL)who was using traps and axes or something…idk anything about rangers. Holy kitten though, we couldn’t 2v1 him. If I wasn’t a soldier’s mesmer, I would have gotten killed (he actually did get me the first time around, with the entire camp’s NPCs pounding on him, cause I didn’t know what he was capable of). Ended up in a stalemate, but he’d just kill anyone that came to help me. Had to run away once he brought backup. Kudos to ya man, I’ve NEVER seen anything like that from any class. Completely invincible and still dealing good damage.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

(edited by Curo.2483)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Yeah that was me lol. your friends were really good at jumping all over my face everytime i revealed T.T

I’m glad they did haha, otherwise i’d been toast xD
was fun

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Eh, personally I think Fight Club is just a silly event that I really shouldn’t bother attending…

…and what with XOXO and SPCA just mucking around with the so called rules, eh, well I suppose they have fallen on hard times, and need to scrounge up their kills somehow.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Got to love the trash talk, like saying how my ego got hurt. I just plain told you that dueling someone doesn’t involve going to out of aggro range constantly, which you did. You weren’t at 1200 range, you were well beyond that seeing as you ran away and could only hit my illusions who were at their max range from me. I then said, it wasn’t worth my time to simply sit there while you pick them off at max range. But you did win the majority of those duels.

I lose duels and I win some. You’ll often see me taking on multiple foes without support. Sometimes I am the last one standing, sometimes I’m not. Either way, I’ll adjust and come back for more.

BTW, thanks for the compliment at the end. Catch you all roaming out there as I’m sure you know I will be. Wink wink.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

(edited by Nordic Natedog.4360)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Dear GoM,

How many times did you turn the Quintin Lake walls to Swiss cheese tonight? Fun fight, lots of bags, and hopefully it opened some eyes to things that need to change.

Thanks!

Cold Beerdrinker

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Curo did he have a TFG tag do you remember? If so that may have been muddytear, he is one of the best and most amazing rangers I’ve ever seen and he never dies! Really sounds like him

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

I never get to play my ranger. that was so much fun =D

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Crucify.1649

A decent Fight Club. It’s weird when I ask for more NSP, hardly any GoM show up, and if asked the opposite, the same response to the other server. An average 30-40 people showed up, one of the lowest amounts, although I am not worried about that personally. What I was worried about was the sufficient content of the event “Fight Club”. As much as I enjoy it, it wouldn’t be much of an event if everyone’ sitting around and watching (I do not mind if you are, but when there’s about 20 people watching a 1v1, it’s a bit lame ).

However, I can’t expect more people to join, the only thing I ask in return is Quality over Quantity; I’d rather have a small abundance of people who are consistently dueling rather than a large amount of people sitting around.

TL;DR – If you’re coming to an event, why not participate?

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

JKFlipFlop.7123

A decent Fight Club. It’s weird when I ask for more NSP, hardly any GoM show up, and if asked the opposite, the same response to the other server. An average 30-40 people showed up, one of the lowest amounts, although I am not worried about that personally. What I was worried about was the sufficient content of the event “Fight Club”. As much as I enjoy it, it wouldn’t be much of an event if everyone’ sitting around and watching (I do not mind if you are, but when there’s about 20 people watching a 1v1, it’s a bit lame ).

However, I can’t expect more people to join, the only thing I ask in return is Quality over Quantity; I’d rather have a small abundance of people who are consistently dueling rather than a large amount of people sitting around.

Rematch when you get the chance! kitten PvE friends forcing me to dungeon when there’s fighting to be done. Anyway, thanks again for hosting this Init!

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Thank you for our duel, it was a lot of fun and really interesting. I didn’t stay for long, I really prefer open world pvp tho.

And why so many thieves everywhere? Every 1v1 I had versus a thief tonight turned into a 2-3 thieves vs me Do you have a secret skill that can summon the closest thief around on the map?
Anyway, thank you for the pratice :p

And nice fight agains’t you ADQQSty.

VoxL, NSPPT

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

JKFlipFlop.7123

Thank you for our duel, it was a lot of fun and really interesting. I didn’t stay for long, I really prefer open world pvp tho.

And why so many thieves everywhere? Every 1v1 I had versus a thief tonight turned into a 2-3 thieves vs me Do you have a secret skill that can summon the closest thief around on the map?
Anyway, thank you for the pratice :p

And nice fight agains’t you ADQQSty.

Thieves Guild duh, though instead of NPCs they get real players =P

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

5/3-DR/NSP/GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Eh, personally I think Fight Club is just a silly event that I really shouldn’t bother attending…

…and what with XOXO and SPCA just mucking around with the so called rules, eh, well I suppose they have fallen on hard times, and need to scrounge up their kills somehow.

Sorry that I wasn’t paying closer attention, I didn’t notice that you were getting ganged in the middle of the fight club until they had already stomped you. It was also poor sportsmanship by whoever built the balista and started harassing players but things did eventually settle down (for the most part though some continued to have a hard time controlling themselves but w/e).

I think most people had an opportunity for some good fights and there were even a few 5v5 GvG fights later in the evening. I had a chance to spar with some people from each of the other servers and eventually joined party with several players from NSP. We always have so much in common with our WvW opponents that it nice to be able to share thoughts in party chat every once in a while and this was no exception.

[AD] Devona’s Rest