5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

id say we r doing good atm but its just that we r kinda being double teamed and r too spread out also it doesn’t help when ET is helping SF I mean they have no EB to speak of and their BL is in shatters but they still attack us in our BL ? either they got a new wave of pugs to finally replenish their numbers or have really terrible commanders but other than that keep giving us those loot bags ET ^^

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

OMG!!! PvP IS BACK!! I CAN START FARMING IN WVW AGAIN!!!

KING/CoSa continue to hide behind your siege. You can’t do a lot without it, and I understand that. I mean it’s not hard to form a guild of people who know how to spam the number keys 1-3.

Much love from HoD <3

Dusty Dawg

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

KING/CoSa continue to hide behind your siege. You can’t do a lot without it, and I understand that. I mean it’s not hard to form a guild of people who know how to spam the number keys 1-3.

Much love from HoD <3

From the minds that brought you “lets just sit out of wvw until SF leaves” last time we faced you.

Why dont you throw some tags up in your sig so we can lay a guild bounty on you as well?….

Speaking of, i assume this counts as 30s Krem? Note the elusive Palace in it’s natural habitat, I feel as though this merits bonus points.

Attachments:

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

NO! I wanted to take the first picture of my remodel. why m Spellbinds, Why Q.Q

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercurio.4970

Mercurio.4970

LOL, this Filthy bounty thing is cracking me up! He is great at metagame stuff involving giving away his money. Raffles, bounties, what’s next? Maybe we’ll see a WvW JP thunderdome soon?

I hope no one puts a bounty on [ND] because I’m a kamikaze guardian with terrible map awareness and a very sensitive disposition. Plus I might make the local server sheriff broke from buying up my scalps.

I actually can’t wait to get back out in WvW to try this new (old) matchup. I’ve been slacking. Hope to see you all out there tonight!

Musashin (80 Guard) – Dragolisk (80 Ele)
Artemix (80 Rang) – Mercurio Rex (80 War)
Nine Divines [ND] – Sorrow’s Furnace

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Dammit, that’s me again. Are you sure it’s a pk bounty and not a guuuuurrrrrrlllllll bounty?

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

(edited by Floofs.3574)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blinder.6798

Blinder.6798

Don’t worry Merc legendary defenders won’t try to collect bounties.

Formerly [ND] Thief, currently [YOMA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Floofs.3574

It’s because I’m gay, isn’t it

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

From the minds that brought you “lets just sit out of wvw until SF leaves” last time we faced you.

Actually (EDIT: most of) those people transferred off HoD during the last SF matchup, so it doesn’t really apply anymore. We actually owe you a debt of gratitude for that by the way, they caused a lot of server drama.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

(edited by kurath.9406)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

I miss you guys. Also I laffed after getting accused of hacking 10 minutes into wvw

Attachments:

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

At least everything wont be taken so roaming should be interesting again.

Wading through all the smack talking jabber jaws, I actually had a good time vs SF the last time because I could always find some PvP in my PvP section of the game. One can only man mode(HoDmode) doors so many times before you fall asleep in the chair.

See you gents on the field.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elorix.7289

Elorix.7289

Well, nice to see SF back, I guess. I think we were getting a little overconfident anyways so this might be good for us. Or it might fracture our server again lol. Either way it should be a fun, brutal week.

HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

It’s because I’m gay, isn’t it

That just makes us like you moar.

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

this is the most fun I’ve had in awhile so many SF and the best part is they don’t run away! ^^ they practically just give u the loot bags! keep them coming SF and ty for the fun!

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I… like.. pie…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

there has been a deplorable lack of SEXY SCORE SCREENCAPS lately…

so here’s me, bringing sexy back!

What happened to your face? Looks like a sick bear kitten on it.

JK had to say something.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Much love from HoD <3

This really makes me laugh seeing as KING lives and breathes open field fights, its alright im sure we’ll have you inside your keep shooting an AC at us panicking in map chat :/

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Much love from HoD <3

This really makes me laugh seeing as KING lives and breathes open field fights, its alright im sure we’ll have you inside your keep shooting an AC at us panicking in map chat :/

Not us, not I!

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Uh…PHZE.. mind explaining what happened here at Sunnyhill? The gate and walls were still up at this point.

Attachments:

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

LOL, this Filthy bounty thing is cracking me up! He is great at metagame stuff involving giving away his money. Raffles, bounties, what’s next? Maybe we’ll see a WvW JP thunderdome soon?

I hope no one puts a bounty on [ND] because I’m a kamikaze guardian with terrible map awareness and a very sensitive disposition. Plus I might make the local server sheriff broke from buying up my scalps.

ND is under no risk. I mean you no disrespect but, beyond Rat, ND may as well not exist.

However, I’ll be honest, It strokes my ego to no end to see that I had such impact on you all. Really, this makes me look like the most Legendary famous person on any of the 3 Servers.

Sincerely, Thanks Rat and Silver, this has made me akin to a God among mortals.

But, If you want to get the chance to actually spike me however, You will need pay 100 Gold, and I’ll meet you by the ET BL Windmil, assuming of course you can actually beat me that is.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

However, I’ll be honest, It strokes my ego to no end to see that I had such impact on you all. Really, this makes me look like the most Legendary famous person on any of the 3 Servers.

Yeah I used to think everyone tried to kill me because they thought I was really good and hard to kill. Perhaps jumping up and down on my corpse and tea bagging is a sign of respect, but im not so sure anymore because I die fast, and I’m not so good.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Yeah I used to think everyone tried to kill me because they thought I was really good and hard to kill.

Why would you think that?

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lakanna.2073

Lakanna.2073

Seems outmanned flat-out isn’t working. No that it matters when SF can field 4x our numbers consistently. Ridiculous imbalance is NOT the way to make WvW more fun, ANET. At least fix your kitten game to apply the buffs that are supposed to be there.

Attachments:

“entitled”: Ad Hominem fallacy condensed to a single word.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Floofs.3574

Seems outmanned flat-out isn’t working. No that it matters when SF can field 4x our numbers consistently. Ridiculous imbalance is NOT the way to make WvW more fun, ANET. At least fix your kitten game to apply the buffs that are supposed to be there.

And how do you suppose et feels when we can’t field 1/3 of the people hod can?

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArcturusWolf.1205

ArcturusWolf.1205

Hah, at least you guys HAVE numbers to field. 2am – 6am server time, only 2 people on ET defending ETBL against SF and HoD, both of whom have 15-20 each.

But I agree with fixing Outmanned. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have repair bills; you can’t DO anything if you’re Outmanned that badly. They need to change the effects.

Lightly Outmanned: (as now) : when your population is 25% less than the largest of the two other servers.
Moderately Outmanned: (current buffs, +25% allstats) : when your population is 50% less than the larger of the two other servers.
Heavily Outmanned (300 mode, +50% allstats): when your population is 75% less than the larger of the two other servers.

In the end, if it’s like this, being Outmanned still means that you are weaker as you still have less manpower, but at least you have the stats to partially compensate for lower numbers of people.

Sylverinia | [TS] TimeShift | Eredon Terrace

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Big bro, middle bro, best of luck, hope you have tons of fun with this unexpected matchup. We in FC have got popcorn and lawn chairs pulled up over on our side. Please post screenshots!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

You know that outmanned only works when big servers field 5x your numbers.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

And how do you suppose et feels when we can’t field 1/3 of the people hod can?

I sincerely do feel bad for ET. I dont blame you guys for not showing up to WvW after reset.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

As an old ET commander it wasn’t uneven fights, it wasn’t lack of manpower, it wasn’t the continual beat down…………. it was the trolling

As far as I know there’s only like 1 server troll, and he lives in one map, SUPER easy to block him, I think that’s a lot better than most servers at least (granted I’ve always been on ET!) If you’re still on server Gilkin, you should really start commanding again, we need people like you, especially with so many commanders throwing their arms in the air and giving up/moving to other servers for an easier matchup, you did say you enjoyed being the underdog afterall, that’s what we are!

In the interest of spicing things up, Filthy put up a bounty of 10s for each screenshot of [PK] getting spiked by an SF.

Totally gonna spend a lot of time in a borderland

Thank Ungood for any undue hate you receive this week!

This is actually hilarious, I thought someone was joking when I heard this. Me and Ungood don’t see eye to eye, at all, and are pretty much complete opposites, which is ok, not everyone has to like everyone xD. PK is an open recruitment guild, and as such we’ve had to remove a lot of people like Ungood in the past who don’t fit, but we always remove them as soon as we see problems coming up if they don’t agree to change. We take in players of all skill levels, that includes people who have never touched a mmo before, or go through the entire game without even putting a single point into traits and don’t understand what a “build” is. We’re casual friendly, and largely more PvE based than PvP (all guild missions unlocked and max merits!) and our only requirement is being friendly/mature/respectful, rep 100% and be on server.

I lead PvP daily for those who like to participate, when I’m able to login at least, it is summer and I’ve admittedly been partying way too much (including last night xD) For me attitude and sportsmanship is always priority, not player skill. We can train people to be better players, but it’s much harder to train players to be better people, everyone has different definitions for this though, and we have some especially amazing pvpers in PK to help players learn from if they’re completely new. Even all our commander parties lead the servers pugs on top of our own members to help the server. You can bet me and Un bashed heads when the SF trolling went on, respect is important, and I don’t let something like that go on for long once it’s discovered, he left before I could even do a ban.

Chances are players like filthyrat and a few others here would also get banhammered from PK too if they were in our guild. I know I can be a strict leader when it comes to behavior, but when you enter the ring, you shake your opponents hand, not spit in his face. I have nothing but respect for SF as a server (aka big bro), and remember awesome fights during the matchup, specifically one last stand at cliffside that is probably my most memorable GW2 experience to date. Hopefully I can relive some of that again now when I’m not terribly exhausted and hungover!

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

(edited by Grommet.2963)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

You can bet me and Un bashed heads when the SF trolling went on, respect is important, and I don’t let something like that go on for long once it’s discovered, he left before I could even do a ban.

Yah.. LOL… We had a mutual flipping of the bird.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentose.3479

Pentose.3479

Uh…PHZE.. mind explaining what happened here at Sunnyhill? The gate and walls were still up at this point.

Sunnyhill is bugged. Attackers often get in while trying to melee the gate or something. I posted a screenshot of the same thing but from SF during our first matchup in T7 a few weeks ago, but it was infracted by a moderator for being a personal attack because it had the guild tag and the guild leader took offense.

ASTC – HoD
Wuverlay – a helper overlay for WvW – http://wuv.pento.se

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.5904

NGE.5904

I like this “right at the moment” shot

Attachments:

Julia Heartfilia/Lucy Littner/Erza Ayatsuji
CoSA/TBoLiLag
Sorrow’s Furnace

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Lol that was quite interesting, a couple of our guys were hitting and rolling when they popped into the tower…to bad they weren’t mesmers :/

Genesis Theory [GT]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFcknHoudini.7842

MrFcknHoudini.7842

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF. I commanded WvW tonight and wiped SF zergs every time we met up only time they won was when we tried to get our keep back and they had acs everywhere. So with ET not pushing SF, they only focus on us and ET has their little groups running around our BL instead of SF. Thought since you had 10 points tonight you would want revenge of SF but guess not.

Im Houdini
Boss Ele
Proud member of Void

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF. I commanded WvW tonight and wiped SF zergs every time we met up only time they won was when we tried to get our keep back and they had acs everywhere. So with ET not pushing SF, they only focus on us and ET has their little groups running around our BL instead of SF. Thought since you had 10 points tonight you would want revenge of SF but guess not.

Look familiar to last week?
Keep fighting the good fight ET! We’re rooting for you!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFcknHoudini.7842

MrFcknHoudini.7842

Look familiar to last week?
Keep fighting the good fight ET! We’re rooting for you!

Ya I’m rooting for ET too lol

Im Houdini
Boss Ele
Proud member of Void

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

SF is winning and guess what? It’s losing rating!

I think it’s bad karma or something…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceithlenn.8430

Ceithlenn.8430

Everyone please remember opposing sides can’t see /me messages… It comes up as BLAH BLAH gestures. LOL spread the word we can’t seeeeeeee!

<3

Ceithlenn – Necromancer
Hell’s Disciples [HD] – Commander
Henge Of Denravi since beta

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Fun fights on ET BL tonight. We enjoyed clashing against the ET and SF zergs, even though they were sometimes a bit too large for us. :p

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Jeknar without a helmet…/save

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karnage.6749

Karnage.6749

Who cares? This week is going to be boring. 1v1 against a server that we outnumber 3 to 1 at least. ET isn’t even playing. So we’re going to spend most of the week doing an occasional battle here or there between HoD. Thank goodness for sPvP.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Here ya go ET, I got this gem for you tonight, hopefully seeing this so called “legend” taking a nap raises morale a little.

Edited because i forgot to add our resident troll for a week who is now unfortunately for you ET on your server, he also seemed to be taking a nap.

Attachments:

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Yeah, this is actually ET’s full WvW population. Few more guilds moved servers right before the match up. So don’t expect more numbers from ET what you see is what you get.

I think people are having plenty of fun on ET right now, I know I am, all thats left on the server are folks just looking to get some good fights in time to time.

Im worried about HoD giving up it would be be much harder to get good fights without HoD engaging SFs zergs on multiple maps.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Jeknarrrrr Is this you i found?

Sorry for the log out screen, i panicked when i finally found the legendary Jeknar score updater

Attachments:

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Off topic but I thought that was a good looking toon.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Lol that was quite interesting, a couple of our guys were hitting and rolling when they popped into the tower…to bad they weren’t mesmers :/

hahaha we were so confused, and that guardian just kept running around in circles on the wall

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

SF is full of moose haters.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

^

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I kinda feel bad, I remember the old matchups we had against you guys, it seems like de ja vu

-SF wuvwuv’r

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Man this thread….full of SF members killing single people with superior numbers then posting SS >.>

/puts on foam glove with large lettered “ET”
Go ET go!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.