A love letter to our old friends War Machine

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

War Machine Blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

No chance of that happening. War Machine has way too much loyalty to ever leave their server, as this link proves …. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SBI-WarMachine

Oh wait …

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Recruitment posts no longer cut it these days, you’re supposed to buy the guild for your server with lots and lots of gold.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

No chance of that happening. War Machine has way too much loyalty to ever leave their server, as this link proves …. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SBI-WarMachine

Oh wait …

L-O-kittening-L

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Yep… you guys are being very classy about it. I’d definitely be lured to join that

/palm
/face
huwha?

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Kain is a good server as it is, all they need is few more players to be right back in the mix if things in tier 2. Please don’t try and wreck our matchup.

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Jeez, don’t tell the OP in the ‘60+ Minutes is wrong’ thread that you are courting WM for Blackgate. He’s already having fits over the queue times.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Kain is a good server as it is, all they need is few more players to be right back in the mix if things in tier 2. Please don’t try and wreck our matchup.

No one knows who the OP is. Probably some troll so I’d ignore the original post.
:edited for clarity

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in WvW

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

No one knows who this guy is. Probably some troll so I’d ignore it.

Maybe he just doesn’t want our Tier getting more unbalanced? TC already got a lot of transfers, we really don’t want Kain losing guilds, they are always fun to fight and as of right now there isn’t a server that could take their place.

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

While it would be interesting to see how WM was received by certain JQ and BG elements who have long memories, I doubt Kain deserves to lose one of the driving forces behind their current position.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Nirvana.5796

Nirvana.5796

Maybe he just doesn’t want our Tier getting more unbalanced? TC already got a lot of transfers, we really don’t want Kain losing guilds, they are always fun to fight and as of right now there isn’t a server that could take their place.

Right now Kain is the only thing keeping TC in check. We rely on them to keep TC busy so we can kill them all. If Kain lost WM T2 would get pretty boring.

Love Buzz [VK] – Guardian – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

pot.6805

I was referring to the OP, sorry. I’ll clarify that in the post.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

I was referring to the OP, sorry. I’ll clarify that in the post.

Oh lol np

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: The Spiral King.2483

The Spiral King.2483

I only need Kaineng’s Keep vista to finish EB for world completion, so personally I’d like WM to leave so I can easily get it. They are one of the few guilds keeping Kaineng a serious competitor though, so things would get boring really quick.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Why didn’t you get it when you were red and entered t2?

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Dude, the new hello kitty online just arrived. They’ll be back after poundin those kitten cats over there.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

based on my inside info, they’re actually playing Horse Land 2 – Extreme Horse Raising

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Ques what are those lol It is not something we have to worry about on Blackgate the only time we had them was for the week before t1 and on reset night.

And I am not trolling at all I have felt this way since we faced them in tier 2 and I’m pretty sure they felt it too… bitter rivals come togather to form unstoppable team its so romantic.

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

War Machine on Blackgate is actually a good option, it would give JQ something to think about (even though they’ll still outnumber us heavily) and give WM a good challenge.

SEA on Tier 1 is a joke, its just JQ PVDoor for FOO and co. I’m surprised they aren’t bored as batdroppings. There is no challenge for them when they outnumber everyone 5 to 1.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

SEA on Tier 1 is a joke, its just JQ PVDoor for FOO and co. I’m surprised they aren’t bored as batdroppings. There is no challenge for them when they outnumber everyone 5 to 1.

I agree, I ’d be bored silly.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

This is the kind of message that you need to send to WM personally rather than on the forums. Provided you’re serious of course. We see enough spam from the three most populated servers desperate for people from the less populated ones. It’s becoming a bit of a joke tbh.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I’m waiting for Ex-SBI guilds on JQ and SoR to comment on this. Personally, being ex-comrades of War Machine, I would LOVE to face them in battle. I personally think FOO vs WM will be an epic battle. I really hope Kain will make it to T1 one of these days.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I’m waiting for Ex-SBI guilds on JQ and SoR to comment on this. Personally, being ex-comrades of War Machine, I would LOVE to face them in battle. I personally think FOO vs WM will be an epic battle. I really hope Kain will make it to T1 one of these days.

Not unless WM starts playing again

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

they do, but more casually these days.. no more long hours….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Things of great importance should be taken lightly and things of small measure executed precisely.

in WvW

Posted by: esm.2584

esm.2584

War Machine on Blackgate is actually a good option, it would give JQ something to think about (even though they’ll still outnumber us heavily) and give WM a good challenge.

agreed with you too . I personally think that WM should go to blackgate so there will be more interesting fight during Oceanic/SEA prime time.
Cant wait to see when WM vs FOO

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

More players/guilds filing into JQ/BG? Great, more loot for SoR.

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

don’t forget that bg wined 1 month ago, best scenario for them is going to tc or sor.
this is crazy after sos bg want kn… what next? fa?

in WvW

pot.6805

don’t forget that bg wined 1 month ago, best scenario for them is going to tc or sor.
this is crazy after sos bg want kn… what next? fa?

Are you okay man? You sound like you are upset.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

@ Oresh

Are you really that scared of losing? I am assuming you are from JQ.
Your post can only mean 1 thing – JQ wins by coverage.

What is wrong with BG or SOR getting more coverage? If all 3 servers are on equal footing, that would be the time when servers can finally say “X server’s players are more skilled”

Isn’t this what everybody like to brag about? Skill?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

@ Oresh

What is wrong with BG or SOR getting more coverage? If all 3 servers are on equal footing, that would be the time when servers can finally say “X server’s players are more skilled”

JQ wins by skill,tactic and having good commanders who are loyal to JQ. We care about our ppt and we take pride in being the top class in gw2. JQ also has the highest number of mmo vets around.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

@ Oresh

JQ wins by skill,tactic and having good commanders who are loyal to JQ. We care about our ppt and we take pride in being the top class in gw2. JQ also has the highest number of mmo vets around.

You win every week because of the Foo factor. Gonna be good when they bail on Jq to go to a SEA region server.(currently in beta)

Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

@ Oresh

Doesn’t quite answer the question. Every server could say the same. If all things were equal, then skill would be the only variable.

I don’t doubt that JQ has skill, in fact every server in T1 has competent and skilled players and commanders. Having alot of mmo vets is also an irrelevant consideration, its got nothing to do with BG and SoR getting more coverage.

The question now being, why such a knee jerk reaction against BG and SoR getting more coverage?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

@ Oresh

you can keep telling yourself that but we all know JQ wins becuase of its Asian wvw population, JQ’s NA prime time performance is so much worse than SoR.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

@ Oresh

Hahahaha go res through some more gates emp

in WvW

Posted by: esm.2584

esm.2584

@ Oresh

You win every week because of the Foo factor. Gonna be good when they bail on Jq to go to a SEA region server.(currently in beta)

hmm, do you means Anet will set up SEA server for SEA player in future ? Where do you heard this news ? If this is true i do believe most of the SEA player will go to SEA server to get better connection.

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

you means Anet will set up SEA server for SEA player in future ? Where do you heard this news ? If this is true i do believe most of the SEA player will go to SEA server to get better connection.

Source is http://gw2.kongzhong.com/

And for connection: it really doesn’t matter where you live and play. I live in Europe and play on a NA server. I got zero connectivity lag. Zero.

Today’s inter-continental internet connections are very fast, probably about as fast as your connection to your host.

And GW22 doesn’t alot alot of bandwith either.

Really, location is not a factor.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

you means Anet will set up SEA server for SEA player in future ? Where do you heard this news ? If this is true i do believe most of the SEA player will go to SEA server to get better connection.

Source is http://gw2.kongzhong.com/

And for connection: it really doesn’t matter where you live and play. I live in Europe and play on a NA server. I got zero connectivity lag. Zero.

Today’s inter-continental internet connections are very fast, probably about as fast as your connection to your host.

And GW22 doesn’t alot alot of bandwith either.

Really, location is not a factor.

That’s just your experience. Plenty of people swear the lag can be really terrible. Even if you forget location (you shouldnt but..) language is another deciding factor.
If this happens it will be a major change to wvw in na. Especially in t1. Take away sea and oceanic, sor would be the dominant server. Jq wouldn’t even last in t2 with their na.

Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

war machine should go back to storm bluff isle.

if it wishes to be the most and bestest elite wvwvw guild, it won’t care if what tier it is on. the rest will follow and it will carry the server.