Augury Rock Vs Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Enjoyable raid tonight. Had to move from BB BL to PSBL because of the lag and crashes. Nice open field fights vs HoB, VoTF, RG. Respect for HoB/VoTF for not engaging ongoing fights

o7

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turx.6987

Turx.6987

Yes, was an interesting and enjoyable evening. Not being able to place teh sieges seems to make a bit of a difference. Lots more roaming groups, was nice!

Some of the Mexican Standoffs we had between HoB and VotF and Scnd were pretty hysterical!

Turx Stormcaller (Ele) – Turx of the Veil (Mes) – Hand of Blood [HoB]

Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Lol kitten Baruch dont you have jobs? School? Something?!

On Augery border Piken could muster around 4 people on a commander (later we NEARLY DOUBLED that, it was amazing!), with a couple of random 1-2 man roaming groups.

What does Baruch have?

A 40+ man zerg.

Of course.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

I miss everybody
One day I’ll get back in the borders to smash a hammer around.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: McMichi.8409

McMichi.8409

On Augery border Piken could muster around 4 people on a commander (later we NEARLY DOUBLED that, it was amazing!), with a couple of random 1-2 man roaming groups.

What does Baruch have?

A 40+ man zerg.

Of course.

With an unemployment rate of 28% the really weird thing was that we had not organized this way before, been always outnumbered out of our “spanish prime time” (late for rest of eu). Sorry for the inconvenience but we still try to focus on fights on guilds raid so I expect you will find much fun fighting against us.

Bloody Moon Sailor / Michi Warr [siN]
www.seveninstincts.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

What does Baruch have?

A 40+ man zerg.

Of course.

I can give to you some numbers…

90 guys on teamspeak, and when we jumped maps we made queues in less than a minute… so.. probably ~120 guys following the map jumps (not them all on the blob, of course).

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

NP, you did pretty well today although would have been better to see the times when you die from today or other days, i wont comment other things because after all are part of the game.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Emperor Glory.3927

The Emperor Glory.3927

Thanks to Anet for playing with Piken on Piken Square tonight, home of WvW!

Glory – [GoW] Glory of War. Piken square loyalist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

nice farm

p.s. a little boring day on Ar BL

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Very good fights tonight. I personally was never really a fan of Bull after the blobing crap from t1 and co but now much respect to you guys. Some seriously insane hard fights in our gvg tonight i rank you guys among the top we have faced now. Ever since you started running alone these last 2 weeks has been such a big difference to your guild rep.

That first actual fight was maybe the best GvG match you will ever see. I could not even talk because of lack of breath at end of it.

Lol also good effort by your mesmer you got me a good few times 2-3. Nice necro love also targeting me.

Also nice of Anet to bring all the PUGs in zone for more lag. As you can see you need to wake up and add GvG to the game like 4 months ago..

Some epic bombs in EB also later i am french hero now after taking SM and leading realm to victory!.

If matchup stays same would like to finally GvG vs DsD/INC and Scnd. If Your intrested. Maybe even Nuke?.

So yea much love all round big kisses.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

(edited by Sacrx.6721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Very good fights tonight. I personally was never really a fan of Bull after the blobing crap from t1 and co but now much respect to you guys. Some seriously insane hard fights in our gvg tonight i rank you guys among the top we have faced now. Ever since you started running alone these last 2 weeks has been such a big difference to your guild rep.

That first actual fight was maybe the best GvG match you will ever see. I could not even talk because of lack of breath at end of it.

Lol also good effort by your mesmer you got me a good few times 2-3. Nice necro love also targeting me.

Also nice of Anet to bring all the PUGs in zone for more lag. As you can see you need to wake up and add GvG to the game like 4 months ago..

Some epic bombs in EB also later i am french hero now after taking SM and leading realm to victory!.

If matchup stays same would like to finally GvG vs DsD/INC and Scnd. If Your intrested. Maybe even Nuke?.

So yea much love all round big kisses.

That first fight was really awesome, I totally agree.
Well played guys, you deserved a win. I hope the matchup stays next week (at least).

~~Cheers

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

I wonder if the devs realised ppl gather to actually watch gvg matches in a sport like manner (hint maybe?)

Team deathmatch is where the moneys at.

Edit: also Bull , good fight. We took u very seriously and the score shows but u kinda made us sweat blood, specially in the first (winning that first one was the key and we all knew it).

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

(edited by Ogre.1750)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

matchups not changing tomorrow! \o/

Much love all around

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-on-new-matchups

[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Much love all around

“God help me to survive amid this mortal love”©
BaruchBay, AuguryRock <3

From Russia with love:

Attachments:

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

(edited by Maniffik.4678)

in Match-ups

qweman.5298

NP, you did pretty well today although would have been better to see the times when you die from today or other days, i wont comment other things because after all are part of the game.

Don’t be so sad, you usually revenge at 4 a.m. when all piken players went to sleep

Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

The videos is always about one guild on its best, and a mix of the best fights they had thro the day/week/month.
So if you gonna call someone pathetic for that then pls gtfo of here. Not to say you are not even in siN so it rly dosnt give you any right to call anyone pathetic, you brown noser.

Anyhow looks llike we are stuck for another match up again, gonna be…..nvm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Don’t be so sad, you usually revenge at 4 a.m. when all piken players went to sleep

Just saying that you could have added a couple more fights, after all one was great and the other lasted like 10 seconds so wouldnt have increased the video size much.

cu next week.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

The videos is always about one guild on its best, and a mix of the best fights they had thro the day/week/month.
So if you gonna call someone pathetic for that then pls gtfo of here. Not to say you are not even in siN so it rly dosnt give you any right to call anyone pathetic, you brown noser.

Anyhow looks llike we are stuck for another match up again, gonna be…..nvm.

Even if you put your best fights, you don’t call a video after your guildname (XX vs siN or whatever) when you’re just zerging with the full zone. I just watched the first fight tho, but it’s just a zerg fest. That’s how most guilds (respect to others) run in Piken anyways.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

qweman.5298

Just saying that you could have added a couple more fights, after all one was great and the other lasted like 10 seconds so wouldnt have increased the video size much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirNb-LGXLs
cu next week.

Saw 1 AC and got pain in your back seat xDD

I see you forgot time after Annet AC update, when you guys (while having 60+ blob) were sitting in bay’s lord room with 10+ AC and defense against 30+ Pikens lol

Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Just wondering if Piken is running in second gear or what.
Since some days ago that Baruch was able to organize the mornings it seems that Baruch rules almost all the timetable…..
Any other factor besides the fact Baruch changed their mind about morning-capping?

Good job to those who tried to defend Redlake once the door was open. Fighting a group of trained thieves is a madness in almost any situation.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Yeah we’ve been slacking a bit these last couple of weeks, we’re all a little bored of the matchup now. No offence to either BB or AR it’s just we’ve been fighting you guys for far too long without a change., variety is the spice of life as they say. I’m sure some of you are wishing for a different opponent even if it’s for 1 week. Despite this tier having most of the best guilds out there in it, it’d be nice to see some different flavours again. Yet Anet has decided we still have at least 1 more round to go, goodluck in this new week.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

cu next week.

I remember that fight. Good job. I also remember the few before that that were more interesting (and where we also won)

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Just a little touch of love in this world of hate

in Match-ups

Cornholio.1567

Even if you put your best fights, you don’t call a video after your guildname (XX vs siN or whatever) when you’re just zerging with the full zone. I just watched the first fight tho, but it’s just a zerg fest. That’s how most guilds (respect to others) run in Piken anyways.

You are missing the point, Its not about whakittens called, its about a guy calling a guild pathetic for showing off some of the fights they had, also the Nug + pugs vs siN + pugs.
Seems he deleted the posts now anyhow, herpediderp kitten .

Also if you think Piken is to zergy for you then you are welcome to go back to tier1. I am sure you will find what you are looking for there.. oh wait!

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Oh wait, it already looks like T1.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duke of Alba.5846

Duke of Alba.5846

You are missing the point, Its not about whakittens called, its about a guy calling a guild pathetic for showing off some of the fights they had, also the Nug + pugs vs siN + pugs.
Seems he deleted the posts now anyhow, herpediderp kitten .

Also if you think Piken is to zergy for you then you are welcome to go back to tier1. I am sure you will find what you are looking for there.. oh wait!

I called pathetic, in particular, the comments accompanying the video. Anyway, I regret deeply, the video shows perfectly clear you know how to use arrow cars.
For four information, I did not delete anything. It has been probably reported by any offended member of the glorious Piken Square server (the cradle of the true WvsW as everybody knows)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

Just wanted to drop by to say we had fun running around with you guys yesterday, even when we stumbled into a GvG match and started fighting. It was good fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Yeah that was a surprise for us all I think ^^

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Asharona.9741

Much love all around

Good news :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

Nice week for us. Waiting for new fight.

:)

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

in Match-ups

Cornholio.1567

Oh wait, it already looks like T1.

Sounds legit, well good luck in tier 5, 6 or w/e you are going next champ

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Just wanted to drop by to say we had fun running around with you guys yesterday, even when we stumbled into a GvG match and started fighting. It was good fun!

We’re still waiting for you to run with us sometimes!

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

No chance, we paid them 10 Globs of extoplasm for your head

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

VoTF also still has an open offer too if I remember correctly

Also: You know you wouldn’t have stumbled into the GvG if tehre was a private arena for it… /cough

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hugh Norfolk

Previous

Hugh Norfolk

PvP Game Designer

The team had a great time playing with everyone! Hope to see you on the battlefield again. . . maybe next time we will be your enemies. Have a great weekend everyone!

in Match-ups

Lance.5892

breaking up our open field/gvg tier =(

[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

. . maybe next time we will be your enemies. Have a great weekend everyone!

Could you drop something interesting please ?:D
o/

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Asharona.9741

kitten it! This tier will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Goodbye friends! I hope we stay the same but i fear the worst may happen!

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

The team had a great time playing with everyone! Hope to see you on the battlefield again. . . maybe next time we will be your enemies. Have a great weekend everyone!

I don’t know if you chose to play on our server randomly but what I know is that you choose the perfect moment as it was an extremely enjoyable primetime.
THIS is the wvw we like to play!

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

Lance.5892

woohoo one more week

[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I know this thread is virtually dead by now, but I don’t like to leave any loose ends.

My message I’ve quoted below was recently removed and I’ve got infracted for it (nevermind it was also highly rated).

I still don’t know the reasons behind it, but in the end Support ruled that “After careful review, it has been determined that the infraction in question was given incorrectly. As such, any infraction points resulting from it have been removed.”.

I wonder however if something in my message was so offensive for someone that they took the time to mass-report it. If that is the case, I’d like to apologize for any offense taken and assure you that none was meant.

this weekend rest of bandwagon guilds that came from t1 servers moved away as well.

Are you driving us out? qq

GH doesn’t have plans to leave Piken any time soon, so it makes your statement false at least formally.

Although we are operating in “mercenary” mode atm, ie 1-2 groups sticking to other guild raids, that should change in a week or two.

We do our job frankly well if you did not even suspect that yesterday we ninjaed all your frortresses. Keep leaving us taking your strongholds

Do you mean like starting from the outside or by hiding inside at the time we cap it? If former, I can only salute you, nice job

In any case, IMO the more paper structures there are, the more there are possibilities for great fights.

in any case you would not be able to catch us. XD

Yeah, I know. We’ve learned to ignore you since you are too slippy and require disproportionate resources/time to be catched. Enjoy your time in shadows

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]