Aurora G. vs Baruch B. vs Riverside week 4!

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

How can a discussion like this even exist?
Who gives a flying kitten about the scores? WvW has nothing to do with being a better server, for now it’s just a matter of numbers (as RS can clearly shown, which is totally fine btw nothing wrong with that)
I couldn’t care less if Riverside owned everything, as long as i could get some decent fights.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

honestly what is with all u people. You act like no 2 servers have ganged up against the 3rd one before. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME DEAL WITH IT.

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: TNxPhil.7296

TNxPhil.7296

Nice Try AG

Attachments:

“Traeherne is our hero. He should die defending Tyria”
~Thank you so much arenanet!!!!!!!
~Fatebreaker Imperator Mel Goddess of Tyria, ~

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Nice Try AG

Thanks!
Sadly BB backstabbed us hard so we split up to defend Garri and hold position on Hills till we get finished. Sadly we failed at both.

Anyways, noone was really sad about it. Because we hat a lot of fun fights in the evening! And that is the main motivation for us. So keep it up!

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Thanks for all the amazing fights tonight on AG bl. 7 hours of commanding, 1300 kills, … and we still lost everything.
To all the riverside guys that defended hills throughout the day: I hate you.
But i really have to admire your perseverance. The amount of superior arrowcarts, the supply runs… You know how to make a keep impregnable!

Rorik Scarchest, UNITY

Edit: We may get bashed pretty hard this week, but i still have more fun and better fights than during the last weeks. Keep it up!

(edited by Monkeymonger.9235)

in WvW

Posted by: DeadXtian.5267

DeadXtian.5267

We did all have a jolly old time at hills earlier, but alas you guys were dug in pretty deep.

Scores be kitten . just gimme the loot. Thanks to Rorik for some great leading.. and thanks to everyone who donated the 200 badges i got today.

We were the AG steamroller that kept running back and forth over you every time you came outside.

Hope you had as much fun as we did.

:)

in WvW

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

WvW has nothing to do with being a better server, for now it’s just a matter of numbers (as RS can clearly shown, which is totally fine btw nothing wrong with that)

Check the screenshot below your post, you’re clearly outnumbered … weeee. :p You outmanned RS for some weeks now, hence the need for a defensive playstyle. Let’s see if that has changed.

Seriously, i need more backpack slots. Luckily there’s a merchant at AG hills.

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Teal.9083

Teal.9083

Not any more there isn’t

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

WvW has nothing to do with being a better server, for now it’s just a matter of numbers (as RS can clearly shown, which is totally fine btw nothing wrong with that)

Check the screenshot below your post, you’re clearly outnumbered … weeee. :p You outmanned RS for some weeks now, hence the need for a defensive playstyle. Let’s see if that has changed.

Just because we outnumber you in one fight that doesnt mean we’re not outnumbered in total. Your logic is flawed.
It is pretty obvious that you carry the “strength in numbers” buff, i don’t really care though since i do not participate in zergvzerg (my PC will explode).
However, it would be great if you could stop interrupting nice 1v1(2 or 3’s) with your zergs.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Skydda.3192

Skydda.3192

Thanks for the score Trip!
Well let’s see if it turns in the next few days!

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I killed you all in PvP.
Sorry, but I dont have any screenshots, as my cat ate them along with my nephews homework.
Hope you enjoyed socking my PvPness.

AG, please get new strength out there. Spent most time of the WE in tPvP, as there wasnt anything to smallscale against.
BB does not have any smallscale to offer anyway. But you used to have good nVSn roamers.

Cheers to the UNTY Ranger who razored my kitten on the bridge near your spawntower on BB GL. It was my first day on Ele sinde 3 months and the first 20 minutes on S/D ever. I already got told, that Ranger would be tough for S/D Ele, but you really got me out of guard :-D. Props!
Want rematch!

Hugs ‘n’ kisses <3.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Shabanezzi.9386

Shabanezzi.9386

Germans are coming…they bring many gifts…

:D

[BAKA] always outnumbered, never outgunned!
Kabuki X, Iznogud, Great Muto

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Never ever seen BAKA in this entire 5 or 6 weeks of AGvsRS. Nice to see new PvE hordlings joining the WvW-Zerg.

BTW, your signature is copyrighted by a big Warhammer troll. You dont deserve it.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

I will be on RS borderlands with probably a few guildies from approx 3GMT looking for some fun 1vs1’s and maybe some small groupfights. whisper me around that time if you want some fun fights.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I will be on RS borderlands with probably a few guildies from approx 3GMT looking for some fun 1vs1’s and maybe some small groupfights. whisper me around that time if you want some fun fights.

Guys!

Do this when working ppl can join too :-(.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Never ever seen BAKA in this entire 5 or 6 weeks of AGvsRS. Nice to see new PvE hordlings joining the WvW-Zerg.

BTW, your signature is copyrighted by a big Warhammer troll. You dont deserve it.

You may not have seen him. But he was streaming the action for a long time now.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Sorry, I dont watch Zergcinema.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Guys!

I’m working aswel, 3pm gmt is 4pm here, quitting work early today
I should be online throughout the evening, so just whisper me.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Guys!

I’m working aswel, 3pm gmt is 4pm here, quitting work early today
I should be online throughout the evening, so just whisper me.

I come home 8pm Berlin time. I will try to join if you are still fightclubbing.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Shabanezzi.9386

probably too busy manning that cannon in sm all day

would explain no sense of humor as well

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Dudedawgyhomiebrah, I have never manned a socalled siegecannon in my 1800 hours played <3. Neither anyone of my guild.

But it sounds like somebody got baited into cannonrange and managed to die there, causing amusement and jiggling all over the walls of SM.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Shabanezzi.9386

Dudedawgyhomiebrah, I have never manned a socalled siegecannon in my 1800 hours played <3. Neither anyone of my guild.

But it sounds like somebody got baited into cannonrange and managed to die there, causing amusement and jiggling all over the walls of SM.

meh… u mad bro?

(edited by Shabanezzi.9386)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Very good and even more special.
I am goodlooking, too.
Pics 50 bucks.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Shabanezzi.9386

he probably hasnt seen much of anything because he is to busy running for his life

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

We were running in our usual WvW-Setup for the first time within two weeks now.
Gawd, WvW is so boring. People simply refuse to fight or need 20+ to be brave. Had to go back to tPvP after 2 hours roaming. Hope the patch brings some candy for small-scale-fighting…

You may not have seen him.

Culling! Working as intended!

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I guess I just dont know your guildtag as zerglings usually dont render from culling as they run through smallscalers.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: culogordo.9413

culogordo.9413

omg Zumy, how old are you? 12yo? 13yo?

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Never feed a troll

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

omg Zumy, how old are you? 12yo? 13yo?

Juzgando por tu nombre, no estas en posicion de preguntarme tal cosa.

Judging of your name you are not in any position to ask me this question.

;-)

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Skydda.3192

Guys, just keep “on topic” and ignore anyone trying to needle If you feel offended, report, and otherwise ignore!

I’m very curious how it all will work out after the patch, only reason that keeps me from joining bigger fights atm is that I can’t even see my commander most of the time. At least the commander icon shows on the minimap… :P

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Well! We’re having organized(or not so organized)duels on RS bl at the windmill at the moment! :p

Feel free to join! If you can’t now, feel free to /w me later on then.. I’m sure I can organize something then too!

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Zumy.6318

How is the attendance? Can be there in 3 hours :-(.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

It was good enough, quite a few from each side, not many remaining though. We can hold one later in the evenings too

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Ok, I’ll just walk by with any toon to check on you guys. HF!
Smallscale shall never die!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

AG, please get new strength out there. Spent most time of the WE in tPvP, as there wasnt anything to smallscale against.
BB does not have any smallscale to offer anyway. But you used to have good nVSn roamers.

Might want to direct that to riverside.
As far as i´ve seen the riverside revenge blob (you know, for the mean horrible and nasty thing ag did last friday) has forced bb to blob up…not a bad thing per se as it´s kinda fun trying to take them on, but frustrating at times.

If there´s no action to be had, create your own, we had a little fun with half a dozen of us trebbing bb bay from their own tower…it´s a real shame you can´t totaly raze a building in this game, we tried our best though.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

we had a little fun with half a dozen of us trebbing bb bay from their own tower….

Yeah, thats totally the pvp content I am looking for…

Also dont blame me for anything that has to do with a group bigger than 6 ppl.
We were roaming for about two hours and had one single good fight without opponents running away, playing cats and mice with a few dozens of BB pugs until they zerged up to a massive blob.
That was all the action we got out of 2 1/2 hours on two different BL.
Now you tell me what fault I have in everybody blobbing to massive ultrazergs.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Skydda.3192

Well if people join up in zergs, let them! That’s WvW
If you want smallscale fights, you might want to have a look into sPvP :P Zerging can and will happen in WvW. People will run away, people will steamroll 1vs1 fights, might all happen, that’s different playstyles and that’s WvW!

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

I can understand your frustrations Zumy

Alot of small scale guilds are dissappearing from game this year, either merging with bigger guilds or just play less and less

More and more people are copying the higher tiers playstyle instead of having their own identity which is a shame and bad for general gameplay

I feel the change which effected supply camps is largely responsible, yes it slows down the zerg slightly when its buffed but it stops the use of small scale groups flipping supply camps as much as they use too, and running into other smaller groups doing the exact same thing… which produced potentially more equal fights

I know small scale dont exist in t2… alot of friends in t3 complain about lack of small guilds… before we left piken i know alot of 5-10 man guilds merged as they couldnt compete by themselves. So to see that effect happening in tier 4 is not very positive for gameplay imo

Everything all comes back to numbers… and most people’s soultion to that is get more numbers… not sure if you want to compromise your current gaming style and recruit to become a medium(10-15) sized guild then you will have the ability to fight and pull the zerg around without being totally roflstomped by mass numbers w/ no chance.

Other solution if it gets too bad, would be enquire about and x fer to lower tier to see if small scale culture still exists there… but you might have same issues if its just getting ingrained into player culture and mob/pack mentality too much instead of own identity.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Well if people join up in zergs, let them! That’s WvW
If you want smallscale fights, you might want to have a look into sPvP :P Zerging can and will happen in WvW. People will run away, people will steamroll 1vs1 fights, might all happen, that’s different playstyles and that’s WvW!

I was just waiting for sb to drop the tpvp bomb. You know, there is more than One Way to experience Open pvp. Thanks for random comment. If you want to build Things and Hit buildings you might want to Test minecraft and for blobbing i propose the NY marathon. Tanks.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I can understand your frustrations Zumy

Alot of small scale guilds are dissappearing from game this year, either merging with bigger guilds or just play less and less

More and more people are copying the higher tiers playstyle instead of having their own identity which is a shame and bad for general gameplay

I feel the change which effected supply camps is largely responsible, yes it slows down the zerg slightly when its buffed but it stops the use of small scale groups flipping supply camps as much as they use too, and running into other smaller groups doing the exact same thing… which produced potentially more equal fights

I know small scale dont exist in t2… alot of friends in t3 complain about lack of small guilds… before we left piken i know alot of 5-10 man guilds merged as they couldnt compete by themselves. So to see that effect happening in tier 4 is not very positive for gameplay imo

Everything all comes back to numbers… and most people’s soultion to that is get more numbers… not sure if you want to compromise your current gaming style and recruit to become a medium(10-15) sized guild then you will have the ability to fight and pull the zerg around without being totally roflstomped by mass numbers w/ no chance.

Other solution if it gets too bad, would be enquire about and x fer to lower tier to see if small scale culture still exists there… but you might have same issues if its just getting ingrained into player culture and mob/pack mentality too much instead of own identity.

Tank you, i really appreciate your effort! If Things were that simple… ;-)

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Skydda.3192

Zumy this was not meant as “go play somewhere else”, but (and I did include that in the post ^^) as “yeah, there are different playstyles, no need to complain about it!”. Don’t jump to assumptions so fast! If i wanted to say “go to sPvP” I’d say that, but I said that you might look into it if you want smallscale fights. Didn’t know giving advice was considered a bomb.

(note: i myself enjoy doing the “smaller” things in WvW, but I don’t judge anyone for doing else. also, i don’t complain on the official forums about people doing 1vs1 in WvW or people zergin in WvW – because everyone may play WvW whichever way they’d like)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Blobbing is only happening in that way bc ANet is rewarding it over anything else. Zergs are nedded, i get that. But kitten 20ppl are now considered small platoons? This just went too far. Using phone atm. Pls excuse t9- fails.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Players make the game what it is… but yes Anet do not help at all as all their 99% of changes and their design encourages Zerging

Enemy A cant beat enemy B in equal fight… so bring more numbers so enemy A wins… enemy B counters and brings more numbers vice versa… gets to point with how many numbers is enough

Everyone has their own number what is enough, I know TUP have and stop recruitment once we reach a certain number active, and if we run too many we would split into two instead of one… I dont understand the few horde guilds personally, like you might not get larger guilds.

Map should be bigger, should have more small scale objectives to hold… everything should be done by Dev’s to spread and stretch troops as much as possible to discourage blobbing.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Not gonna happen.
ANet gave us 5man Groups and we gonna stick with it. To be honest we have some problems to even gather five really good players right now. Some of the best players I’ve played with are taking a break.
Zerging is not the only problem for them. But there is also a whole lack of small guilds trying to compete. During our good days we even met premades who outnumbered us(8vs5) and were still running away…
I can live with to get roflstomped by Zergs from time to time. But if everything you face is zerg it gets really frustrating….

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Not gonna happen.
ANet gave us 5man Groups and we gonna stick with it. To be honest we have some problems to even gather five really good players right now. Some of the best players I’ve played with are taking a break.
Zerging is not the only problem for them. But there is also a whole lack of small guilds trying to compete. During our good days we even met premades who outnumbered us(8vs5) and were still running away…
I can live with to get roflstomped by Zergs from time to time. But if everything you face is zerg it gets really frustrating….

This pretty much sums it up.
The lack of players confident enough to engage in smallscale, even if they might lose. At the end every fight will teach you something.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

AG, please get new strength out there. Spent most time of the WE in tPvP

What is your glory rank Zumy?
I usually queue whole day without seeing you or any REQ I’m only rank 32 though, but usually i’m teaming with people lower rank then me around ~20 or so also, if you’re around these ranks we should meet up at least sometimes.

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I can understand that… sometimes feel it even when running 15-20 guys and always getting zerged by the entire zone… but atleast we have more of a chance to fight back than you guys do so its not as bad we have slim chance where you have 0.001%

Besides REQ & TDA not really sure of many small scale guilds anymore which is a shame. Amok/Baka maybe, a handful of guilds spread across tiers/servers… the rest are not either that active or memorable enough… I only do small scale late, so maybe there are some guilds ive missed out i dont see true strength of.

Its a shame not more on the small scale scene, the other small scale guilds encounter same issues as you and probally give up as they will think whats the point everyone zerging and with lack of GVG available in game, and your role kinda being destroyed by ANET nerfing supply camp buffed lords.

I can recall plenty of times when twice our number wont engage us, which is dissapointing, and i can recall even more times when we will engage over twice our number… have a similar attitude in regards to looking for fights just on a different scale, some people are too affraid of dying instead of participating in a good fight. Good fights is what the game is all about imo win or lose.

Maybe certain guild tags, or just having the same guild tag invokes fear amongst enemy… which is shame, its so tempting to swap our guild tags to see how the enemy approaches us differently… having guild tags is very double edged at times.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I usually queue whole day without seeing you or any REQ I’m only rank 32 though, but usually i’m teaming with people lower rank then me around ~20 or so also, if you’re around these ranks we should meet up at least sometimes.

I startet playing tpvp a week ago sporadically. So I am 16. The rest is around 2X as we ordinarily were a smallscale wvw guild.

We dont Queue as REQ btw.

Edit: SEJANUS???

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I can understand that… sometimes feel it even when running 15-20 guys and always getting zerged by the entire zone… but atleast we have more of a chance to fight back than you guys do so its not as bad we have slim chance where you have 0.001%

Besides REQ & TDA not really sure of many small scale guilds anymore which is a shame. Amok/Baka maybe, a handful of guilds spread across tiers/servers… the rest are not either that active or memorable enough… I only do small scale late, so maybe there are some guilds ive missed out i dont see true strength of.

Its a shame not more on the small scale scene, the other small scale guilds encounter same issues as you and probally give up as they will think whats the point everyone zerging and with lack of GVG available in game, and your role kinda being destroyed by ANET nerfing supply camp buffed lords.

I can recall plenty of times when twice our number wont engage us, which is dissapointing, and i can recall even more times when we will engage over twice our number… have a similar attitude in regards to looking for fights just on a different scale, some people are too affraid of dying instead of participating in a good fight. Good fights is what the game is all about imo win or lose.

Maybe certain guild tags, or just having the same guild tag invokes fear amongst enemy… which is shame, its so tempting to swap our guild tags to see how the enemy approaches us differently… having guild tags is very double edged at times.

I dont consider REQ to be that well known tbh that ppl run if they see the tag. Actually most ppl just walk away when they see somebody charging them without retreat. no matter the numbers. Run to gate, get safe and fight with aoe blind, bolas and cannon from keep :-).

I am not stopping smallscale, even when I am alone. I played 4,5 years of bughammer, come at me GW2! :-P

But many other ppl just will leave, even in REQ.
As Lonny said. We already lack 2 of our strongest regular 5. Thats 40%. I dont say there arent players good enough out there. But find sb good, willing to smallscale and overall then be lucky and get him to fit in the group.

afterall, we are a bunch of flamers and trolls and need the guild to get our back for that very often. The servercommunity sure wont.

You earned my sympathy Wamgor, cheers!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

I startet playing tpvp a week ago sporadically. So I am 16. The rest is around 2X as we ordinarily were a smallscale wvw guild.

We dont Queue as REQ btw.

Edit: SEJANUS???

Yes fool
I’m either playing solo, or with Narsar, Xerizma, Powazappa, Klikacz and some others.

EDIT: How did you know it was me? :P

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]