"Awesome" thieves

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Alekero.4679

Alekero.4679

Hello there
Ive got only one simple question) wth?
Thief dealing a lot of damage by 2 hits. I’m not a warrior or guard with heavy armor so i’m dying fast enough. Is that normal?
at WvW i see thieves everywhere xD Yeah i know that it’s the easiest class (only 3 buttons almost in every mmo) and always high damage…but that’s makes game sick.
As engineer i can kill thief (not always but mostly) 1×1 but 1×2 = fail.
And please dont tell me something like:
Dude l2p, thieves has no overdamage! Stop qq, we are thieves and we are cool. We using more than 3 buttons for kills…etc
I have played enough mmo’s in my life so i can see the balance. But heres no balance)

Co-founder Thesaurum Venatores
Now high rank government employee of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russia.
Leader of “We Seek Revenge”community with 200+ppl at over 3 big MMO projects.

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

So let me get this right… You say “i can kill thief” 1×1 and then say there is no balance? We will just chalk this up to just another one of those threads…

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Why do you feel that you should be able to beat 2 thieves?

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: LOLO.2839

LOLO.2839

You are asking why you can’t 1 v 2 thief? I’m thinking this is a troll

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Hello there
Ive got only one simple question) wth?
Thief dealing a lot of damage by 2 hits. I’m not a warrior or guard with heavy armor so i’m dying fast enough. Is that normal?
at WvW i see thieves everywhere xD Yeah i know that it’s the easiest class (only 3 buttons almost in every mmo) and always high damage…but that’s makes game sick.
As engineer i can kill thief (not always but mostly) 1×1 but 1×2 = fail.
And please dont tell me something like:
Dude l2p, thieves has no overdamage! Stop qq, we are thieves and we are cool. We using more than 3 buttons for kills…etc
I have played enough mmo’s in my life so i can see the balance. But heres no balance)

So you can’t kill two thieves by yourself and that implies that the game is out of balance?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

So Op your skill is beyond all thieves , but you still cannot beat 2 of them at once. Tell me how you kill 2 guardians at once
I am an thief, i use an single button , (heartseeker – the mighty 2 – on mouse key button 5 ). I consider myself below average , even bad , but when i kill skilled players with an single hand, i am just proud of myself. And you know why ? cause this is not 1 vs 1 based game Is MMO . Even in sPvP is team vs team. So why would developers balance the game at (an 1 engenier should kill 2 thieves ) scale on an 500 players map.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Stop feeding an angry troll and just let this one die out like the rest.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Alekero.4679

Lolwut? I can kill every class 1×2 exept guards if they have hands on heal.
I mean i CAN kill its not mean im always killing thief 1×1 (coz of their damage)
Ah ok…no one understood the message…
Will cut it to the core: Is it normal that thieves dealin a lot of damage for 2-3 hits?
Normal or not – simply enough eh? Because ive seen many threads when ppl talkin about bugged skills.

Now high rank government employee of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russia.

(edited by Alekero.4679)

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: mrochon.8765

mrochon.8765

So let me get this right… You say “i can kill thief” 1×1 and then say there is no balance? We will just chalk this up to just another one of those threads…

Exactly. I am going to say a serious l2p is in order, but if i say l2p the mods will pull my post for not being friendly. That being said, I will suggest the original poster buys several thousand gems and buys some very cool armor skins from the BLTC. That should help his 1v2 problems.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]
God among Thieves and QQ Instigator

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Alekero.4679

ah nvm… closed
if hands workin = everyone can kill 1×2. No matter who and class. If u dont….im sorry
bye

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Gerke.7695

Gerke.7695

Lolwut? I can kill every class 1×2 exept guards if they have hands on heal.
I mean i CAN kill its not mean im always killing thief 1×1 (coz of their damage)

And than they say Thieves ar over powered? He can kill every class 1×2.... maybe engineers are OP? LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT HERE!

A gamer has no life, but have multiple lives.

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I hear everyones going to re-roll engineers & rangers for their OP nature.

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

wait wait wait

Engineer kills stuff? I’d say this is a major victory considering

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

wait wait wait

35% damage reducition on granedes wasn’t enough… Let’s increase that to 60%…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

I have an alt thief, that I am still learning. But let me say it is very fun as a back stab thief. First you have to find a good target, some one to pick off, then get ready to shadow step behind them, get some hits in the back, and when you get noticed be ready to skill 5 (Cloak and Dagger), go around them to get more hits in. Its fun, not easy though doing that and avoiding AoE’s.

Thats how Im doing it right now on my alt atleast, may not be able to kill them, and it does not always work, but it is not easy, it is fun though. I dont even use heartseeker (#2), if I do anything but #1 and #5, I will use #4 to slow them, #3 even to apply DoT’s, I dont see much value in #2 tbh.

Crazy Leg

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

As Thief was my 7th choice, I’m currently leveling my Thief alt in WvW. At level 15 I can hardly stealth at all, but I can backstab like crazy and run away very fast.

I have to say, though I’m very low level at the moment the damage seems too high, considering my ability to DPS, Stealth and escape combat will only go up as I fill my utility bar.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

"Awesome" thieves

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

wait wait wait

Engineers are being played???