Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Firen.6078

Firen.6078

I repost in a more soft manner (-_-), Vizuna really you are so weak that you aren’t able to fight fair 1 vs 1?
Arbostone why you have no pride at all and prefer sacrifice all your building and decrease your rank to let Vizuna win? Are you serious?

If the only way to win against Blacktide is merge forces with another server and double your numbers then you really don’t deserve to win at all. Shame Vizuna, my respect to you guys fade away….

Arborstone is mainly composed of players that cant realy play during morning and afternoon just because we work or are at school.I for myself was realy stunned to see that VS managed to make a night capping plan this night and day to catch up and make AS go to the 3th place.
Did we let VS take our building on purpose? hell no we just cant play when we work or sleep.
Did we merged our server together? hell no we dislike each other to much since DaOC.

I just have a request for you: Please come back when you got a real clue about was is going on.

regards

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

The only difference between this night and the others is your (edit : BT) crew having a rest.

So your talk about merging forces and servers banding is hard to follow.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Miporin.3529

Miporin.3529

I repost in a more soft manner (-_-), Vizuna really you are so weak that you aren’t able to fight fair 1 vs 1?
Arbostone why you have no pride at all and prefer sacrifice all your building and decrease your rank to let Vizuna win? Are you serious?

If the only way to win against Blacktide is merge forces with another server and double your numbers then you really don’t deserve to win at all. Shame Vizuna, my respect to you guys fade away….

Arborstone is mainly composed of players that cant realy play during morning and afternoon just because we work or are at school.I for myself was realy stunned to see that VS managed to make a night capping plan this night and day to catch up and make AS go to the 3th place.
Did we let VS take our building on purpose? hell no we just cant play when we work or sleep.
Did we merged our server together? hell no we dislike each other to much since DaOC.

I just have a request for you: Please come back when you got a real clue about was is going on.

regards

Is odd, last days wasn’t so blatant till now… but i guess that today we will see if you lie or not.

And if you are right i apologize in advance since i didn’t know we have a night crew (i transfer to BT just a week ago cause my first and main server (Fair Shiverpeak) is pratically death as a desert.

(edited by Miporin.3529)

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

The best thing to do is to be there before stating something or to ask someone that was there.

Vizunah always sleep less when their rank “might be in danger”. I think that you saw that they always play safe in their fortress and only seek for points. They did the same night capping plan the day before, but you didn’t notice because :
- Your night force was there and almost as weak as our, but seem like they couldn’t tell you that.
- We did a morning cap, so all what they did in the night has been erased.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: Miporin.3529

Miporin.3529

The best thing to do is to be there before stating something or to ask someone that was there.

Vizunah always sleep less when their rank “might be in danger”. I think that you saw that they always play safe in their fortress and only seek for points. They did the same night capping plan the day before, but you didn’t notice because :
- Your night force was there and almost as weak as our, but seem like they couldn’t tell you that.
- We did a morning cap, so all what they did in the night has been erased.

I see, then thanks for thee xplanation, is more clear what happened now.

in WvW

Posted by: Gwal.2813

Gwal.2813

If anything, I think VS deserve respect for not letting it go on the last day after a tough week!

- AS didn’t let VS win, many people from both sides hate each other guts.
VS just mobilized for a strategic night/morning operation today.

- The situation of 2v1 you are talking about is actually reversed : maybe you’re not aware, but several important guilds on BT have been especially focusing on VS this week, no hard feeling or anything, I totally understand it, and like they said: it was simply the best tactical choice for BT to focus the server that was a potential threat
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Blacktide-Vizunah-Square-Arborstone-1/883600

Despite all this, VS didn’t let go and fought until the end !

So, congrats to all 3 servers : I think it has been a pleasant week with lots of fun fights for everyone-

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Blacktide has 1 American guild and Russians waking up early in the morning.
Moscow time is GMT+4 (if im not mistaken), so their morning is our night.

While friday is normally a rest day for us, it looks like if we stick to that habit, we’ll lose the top spot.
Very nice efforts, Vizunah!

in WvW

Truebanana.5936

If they can do something like 20k points in hollow hours the last days to save their rank, they will do it. So as long as you save a lot more point during the week, you wont lose.

Vizunah showed us again that the only way to win in this game is to have many people to play in hollow hours.
It is the same for all servers (Even BT and AS). Even if you are generally better or worse at some point, as long as you aren’t doing too bad the rest of the day (like Baruch bay), if you have alot of players in hollow hours, you’re sure to win.

When you win against an other server, most of the time it’s because at some point you will have more players on your side than your opponent, not only because you may be better than them.
Elona Bief deserve more than us to be in T1 (exept for last week, we were almost 24/24 doing better than them), because they are playing the game like Vizunah (a single bus and lot of siege weapon to camp in their fortress + avoiding fighting in open field), even if they are boring, it’s more effective to play like that, but we have got more people than them last week in the night

The best way to avoid server to win only because of a bigger hollow hours population, would be to change the scoring point of every 15min to every hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

It’s a bit early for primetime.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Truebanana.5936

Arborstone prime time is between 8pm and 1am. It’s 5pm at moment.

We are still not a full server, as we have no queue on eternal battlefield even in prime time and no queue on borderland, exept on our home map and BT between 7pm and 11pm.

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

This last fight before restart is so exciting that i decided to do a little math .

If the restart will be at 1am, each team score will tick 33 times until restart.

Current scores:
BT 214736
VS 199617
AS 178090

Let set the scenario where VS will do really well and earn 540/tick, BT 100/tick and AS 55/tick. Ofc the score will be a bit different because dolyaks make some points too.

The final score will be:
BT 218036
VS 217437
AS 179905

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

I played Blacktide for 1 week and it is really boring, T8 NA servers bring more challenge and more teamworks.

in WvW

Posted by: Zap.6459

Zap.6459

We always knew of big problems of staff in the day on Arborea, here is still the proof today : (
To have participated in our actions today there after noon, we were not more 15/20 in raid + some scouts.
Our strength results mainly from our actions in prime time.
I take advantage of this comment to greet on the passage Red Guard which gave us a lot of pleasure during our meetings these last days.
I thank Vizunah for allowing us to raise our stacks 25 of runes in plain when the need is felt between 2 meetings with RG ( joke ).
Set apart joke, which dedication of the players of Vizunah to their server to obtain such a participation at night / day.
Played well, you play points and you do it well.

Vizunah-Officier[MOS]

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Miporin, please cease posting so badly.

I thank Vizunah for allowing us to raise our stacks 25 of runes in plain when the need is felt between 2 meetings with RG ( joke ).

Haha! I was actually joking in guild chat a few days ago that after we wipe, the VS blob is an excellent way to get the 25 Sigil stack up before meeting Arborstone. I love how you guys thought the same thing.

I hope reset will be fun again, had a few nice fights this afternoon when running solo.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Oh please. Banana, be honest please, it’s not our gameplay, and with all fight we had, you can’t be serious. Myself i always divide the bus in 2 or 3 or 4 groups to multitask. Maybe you fought on a map with a single bus, but even GC guilds split bus i think…

First time i see someone telling we play bunker style :[

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in WvW

Genev.2450

That would be extremely funny considering i know for a fact nobody in our guild is on another server.

Edit: Anyone in our guild who is not on the same same server is kicked instantly. CIR is really strict in this.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in WvW

Posted by: warboss.1362

warboss.1362

another player who doesn’t have a clue about what’s happening in game ….
VS focused AS to get the 2nd place at the last minute. nothing more.

in WvW

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

Really i want to thank all vizunians for their effort, i played last night till around 2 or 3 am only to see that the morning crew took over the work done in the night to build a good gap for second place.
I love this server, congratz to everyone

in WvW

Choko.6821

That would be extremely funny considering i know for a fact nobody in our guild is on another server.

Quite hostile if you need to come defend. I have seen it and so the other person from other servers who call it spy.

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

If the only way to win against Blacktide is for the other servers to band together, it proved that we are insanely strong and if that’s the only way we can be beat, they should do it

Hmm, sure.
Btw, loved your spy who built 40 flame ram with our supplies to reach the limit on Eternals. That was fair enough.

It is funny to see RG tag on both opponent server building 40 flame ram over all place next to supply.

any screenshot?

in WvW

Genev.2450

Huh what? I’m not being hostile or defensive, i just know for a fact nobody in CIR is on any other server.
I’m also on the forums quite often so I didn’t come here especially to adress this, you might’ve seen me… well, all over the place really.

Please next time, if you see people with the same tags as Blacktide guilds, select them and take a screenshot.
The selecting is so you can see the actual guildname instead of jsut tags, since tags can be duplicate, but i suspect (not 100% sure) guildnames can’t be.

in WvW

Choko.6821

If the only way to win against Blacktide is for the other servers to band together, it proved that we are insanely strong and if that’s the only way we can be beat, they should do it

Hmm, sure.
Btw, loved your spy who built 40 flame ram with our supplies to reach the limit on Eternals. That was fair enough.

It is funny to see RG tag on both opponent server building 40 flame ram over all place next to supply.

any screenshot?

Why a screenshot when you done this before(it is even recorded) in other servers.

Huh what? I’m not being hostile or defensive, i just know for a fact nobody in CIR is on any other server.
I’m also on the forums quite often so I didn’t come here especially to adress this, you might’ve seen me… well, all over the place really.

Please next time, if you see people with the same tags as Blacktide guilds, select them and take a screenshot.
The selecting is so you can see the actual guildname instead of jsut tags, since tags can be duplicate, but i suspect (not 100% sure) guildnames can’t be.

I am not anymore in BT + I transfer to other server.

(edited by Choko.6821)

in WvW

Genev.2450

Why a screenshot when you done this before(it is even recorded) in other servers.

There was one instance were a single member of 1 guild transfered to another server to get them to attack the 3rd server.
This was not sanctioned by his guild, and they said that clearly.
For the rest, Blacktide’s been sticking to Blacktide, and being happy with it.

You can’t make random wild claims, attacking people, and then be all like “I don’t need to prove this!”

Yeah, i was wondering why you were here commenting on the matchup since i could’ve sworn you were on another server.

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Awesome fights tonight VS and i mean that. You guys came outta no where on BT and knocked 10 barrels of kitten out of us many a time. Luckily we got enough online and put out on the bat phone to counter you and for an hour or 2 it was close before your numbers started dwindling. All in all there was both tears of laughter and crys on our TS so gf

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Choko.6821

There was one instance were a single member of 1 guild transfered to another server to get them to attack the 3rd server.
This was not sanctioned by his guild, and they said that clearly.
For the rest, Blacktide’s been sticking to Blacktide, and being happy with it.

You can’t make random wild claims, attacking people, and then be all like “I don’t need to prove this!”

It was not during Blacktide, it was during Piken Square to randomlize other servers. In other word you wasn’t even here before. Remember Xaoc started this bizarre method. You followed them. And those screenshot are deleted but still being proofed by other forum. Therefore there is no need for screenshot. When people know you are guilty in the game action.

Yeah, i was wondering why you were here commenting on the matchup since i could’ve sworn you were on another server.

Proofing that you making excuse? You need to jump hostile/defensive anything directly to Blacktide.

in WvW

Genev.2450

If it was on Piken Square, it was completely irrelevant and i don’t care, it has nothing to do with me, my guild, or Blacktide /shrug

There was only one of the guilds you mentioned who was even on Piken Square, so I’m not even sure why you’re bringing it up in relation to Blacktide guilds without proof and then get kitteny at people asking for it.

in WvW

Choko.6821

If it was on Piken Square, it was completely irrelevant and i don’t care, it has nothing to do with me, my guild, or Blacktide /shrug

There was only one of the guilds you mentioned who was even on Piken Square, so I’m not even sure why you’re bringing it up in relation to Blacktide guilds without proof and then get kitteny at people asking for it.

You was on Gunner Hold isn’t? But still that 40 flameram on BT/WS/AS is occuring with you guildtag. And there is no denying it.

But rather than that.

‘’This was not sanctioned by his guild, and they said that clearly.’’

It shows you got more conspirancy going on aside the 40 flameram right? And you just only telling to me. Instead of those Frence person. o_O

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

In order to prevent this thread from derailing, we will ask you to avoid Personal Attacks and inflammatory post, or accusation of any sort.

The goal of this forum is to discuss about the current match-up you are encountering, it is not a battlefield for World versus World, so please try to keep the discussion healthy and respectful

Thank you.

in WvW

Genev.2450

… You’re just not making sense o.O

Basically, i’m going to put it like this “I don’t believe a word you’re saying because you refuse to give me proof and I know it’s not my guild”.
There.

in WvW

Choko.6821

I am making big sense.

The one that need to put hostile/defensive and need to invoke a battlefield in forum. Proof that you behind it.

in WvW

romsea.8539

It’s been now 3 weeks we’re fighting BT and i think i can safely say that every server involved in this fight (hell, even desolation with ruin) played the game fair.
Except maybe for some spy and some false Ruin commander trying to lead french people in english, nothing too dirty to speak about.
There’s absolutely no reason to blame a server, even more a guild.

Edit: and also i’d like to point out that there are griefers in every server, at the beginning of the week we had someone throwing 8 golems from a cliff on VS borderland. He might be a spy or he might aswell be a PU bored out of his mind. no one will ever know and there is absoluetly no need to name and shame for that.
We will hide them better next time though :P

(edited by romsea.8539)

in WvW

Posted by: Numanda.8917

Numanda.8917

A real pleasure to fight VS [RG] Like [OSC] few weeks ago.

See you next week

[MoS] Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: scotty.2560

scotty.2560

What a week and last day hats off to you guys at vs and ab been a real pleasure this week some fantastic fights guys and gals tyvm. Next weeks going to be very exciting i think

CIR Blacktide

(edited by scotty.2560)

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Haha. VS very scare fight in open field and they soooo scare leave they full upgrade towers.
Only trebs on resp, only hardcore. xD

Nice fights today, ths guys.

Attachments:

in WvW

romsea.8539

Hmm i see, don’t be mad, repair cost isn’t that high.

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Gg VS for taking the 2nd place, nice week of fighting, i hope the new week will be in the same way.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Relax. I dont mad. I farmed 4g on VZ today.

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

You should know

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

romsea.8539

I do, i have yet to die trying to kill a whole invulnerable zerg though ^-^

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

A real pleasure to fight VS [RG] Like [OSC] few weeks ago.

See you next week

Aye same for us here, was a good 2 days worth of guild vs guild action. Much love.

in WvW

romsea.8539

New dawn, new day, same matchup !
Tough start for us, pretty intensive night on VS bl but a lot of fun.
Gl hf guys

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Thanks to the Vizunah sword+shield/hammer warrior that we could end our 1v1 before anyone fell asleep. That’s what I’d call a draw

[RG]

in WvW

Genev.2450

Last night was pretty epic! Let’s keep it up

in WvW

Cyril.1486

Here’s a Red Guard video from last week, enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9Zd4zkj1w
Looking for more of the same this week gonna be a good week.

(edited by Cyril.1486)

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Looking for more of the same this week gonna be a good one.

Well this is what i call “Guild Wars”.

Really nice action Guild VS Guild.

Massacre Style Battles 4 ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Arborstone mesmer shows us some solid wallclimbing (or just flying?) skills.

Attachments:

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Zap.6459

Zap.6459

I looked with a lot of pleasure.
We come to you for the quality fight and we have fun a lot even if we implode but ….shhhht!
Thanks for these good moments.
Line to I go I am told in the auricle that there is some fight in game !

PS: I like very much the conviction of your lead

Vizunah-Officier[MOS]

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

All i can say is, nice hardware you guys got. I’m pretty sure 90% of people would have had clipping issues and/or lag :\

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in WvW

Cyril.1486

I looked with a lot of pleasure.
We come to you for the quality fight and we have fun a lot even if we implode but ….shhhht!
Thanks for these good moments.
Line to I go I am told in the auricle that there is some fight in game !

PS: I like very much the conviction of your lead

to be honest MOS is a very worthy opponent like OSC was on Seafarers Rest we knew this before the start of the matchup. I don’t think we cared to much about the Keeps and towers on the map just trying to find out where you guys were haha and we all got the feeling that you guys were trying to to the same thing.

By the way i should really put in the comment of my vids the guy leading is Sacrx The Machine not me ha. We look forward to our next battle we noticed a little strategy change should be a promising week ahead.

in WvW

Posted by: Majax.3549

Majax.3549

That’s too bad that you do not put the 2 or 3 last fight of the evening where we emerged victorious after having adapted our strategy against you.
But it is normal that your video’s …. but yeah there is a lack of victory actually to make a MOS video against RG lol: p
Keenly our next battle!