Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

I just like the massive battles and see the tactics and fell i am part on it, dont really care if we win or lose they are both fun

in WvW

Posted by: Khimael.4932

Khimael.4932

Great fights on VS map this evening. Thanks everyone, and keep it up

Khimael ~ Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Soulcheg.5048

Soulcheg.5048

I’m sorry but I can’t fin the posts you are quoting…

http://i48.tinypic.com/5l46bp.jpg

Priceless.

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Saying there is nightcap or early-morning cappping doesn’t mean complaining or crying about it.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Soulcheg.5048

Saying there is nightcap or early-morning cappping doesn’t mean complaining or crying about it.

Wat? He could’nt find his own post, so i lend him a hand, nothing more.

And btw, please, if you are from VS, don’t say anything about nightcapping, if you don’t want to look stu…, just don’t say anything about nightcpping.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

Please, learn to read, then come back to me. I can’t find any post where any VS player complains about nightcap, is it too hard to understand for you ?

in WvW

Soulcheg.5048

Oh, personal insults! It’s a very important argument! You instantly win this argue, when you tried to insult me! Congratz! Here’s a winner of a Special Olympic Games!

>None complains about nightcap
>come back everyday, despite the nightcap

I’m sorry but I can’t fin the posts you are quoting…

None complains about nightcap, that’s something that was always part of the game.

they manage to come back everyday, despite the nightcap

You can bring more cool stories, about what exactly you thought, but here, your words, one by one.

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

What are you guys even doing? You’re jsut talking past each other

in WvW

Soulcheg.5048

Killing time, obviously

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

I thought it was quite entertaining, so by all means, do continue

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello there,

just a quick message to remind you to stay on topic. We know that these match-ups threads can cover a great number of issues and of course sometimes different disputes take place at the same time but try to keep the personal allusions and negative comments to a minimum .

Thanks.

in WvW

Genev.2450

Looks like she did sort it out “Cannot find topic with that permalink” :p
The conversation earlier was silly but hardly warranted a CC note… Ah well /shrug

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

thanks again for the small scale pvp in viz vl last night.

p.s proof of vizunah/blacktide alliance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ_I77iDW5g

you saw it here first!

in WvW

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

you saw it here first!

Hey ! Want something more pragmatic about server’s wedding ?
Check that perfect symmetry :

[IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2493/gw049p.jpg[/IMG]

in WvW

Posted by: Zap.6459

Zap.6459

Ok !
Now I know why we’re loosing !

Vizunah-Officier[MOS]

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

vizuna really need to pick up their fighting skills to be respectable, sorry… After every keep take I see atleast 5 “Vizuna invader goes to sleep”, is that your best tactic really? Wipe and then just hide all mesmers…

Sorry to hate but it’s just getting quite tireing.
SM fight with 12 of us dicking you 30+ with mass siege around lord room triggered this rage of mine…

[TA]

in WvW

abaddon.4768

thanks again for the small scale pvp in AS bl tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxx.8125

Zaxx.8125

Vizunah doing great : /

AS is doin’ even better this morning :’)

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Login server was off if u dont know.
4 defenders vs 12+ VS , balista , arrow cart – equal fight xD

And them dont get keep.

Attachments:

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

you saw it here first!

i think we had as much fun as you seeing this guy in the golem. everyone on Vs vocal server could not stop laughing^^
the whole map told him to stop , he just would’nt
that guy is now famous on our server
so RG caps towers after all !

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

you saw it here first!

i think we had as much fun as you seeing this guy in the golem. everyone on Vs vocal server could not stop laughing^^
the whole map told him to stop , he just would’nt
that guy is now famous on our server
so RG caps towers after all !

What is the name of this guy? its not Leeroy Jenkins is it? >.<

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Sad to see the number of WvW participants decreases every week, for example, the number of players on our side was almost halved, and the French servers is clearly experiencing the same problems (we almost do not see a noticeable number of AS players this week). Developers should really pay attention to the state of WvW.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Sad to see the number of WvW participants decreases every week, for example, the number of players on our side was almost halved, and the French servers is clearly experiencing the same problems (we almost do not see a noticeable number of AS players this week). Developers should really pay attention to the state of WvW.

The February update is devoted to WvW and supposedly very big. The entirety of the game is in pretty dire need of work.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Genev.2450

It’s getting closer to Christmas too, december is generally a pretty busy month for a lot of people

I, for example, haven’t been able to play this week at all, and next week i’ll be really busy until i go visit my parents for a while for christmas celebration, then coming back home for new years, and a week after new years i have a huge deadline for something related to my studies… You get the idea.

in WvW

Posted by: Slashpaf.9250

Slashpaf.9250

Login server was off if u dont know.
4 defenders vs 12+ VS , balista , arrow cart – equal fight xD

And them dont get keep.

omgusostrong.

We can see at least 6 players on your minimap, wth?
You defended a T3 keep with weapons, lv82 guards.
You deserved a sugar, good boy !

Vizunah Square

(edited by Slashpaf.9250)

in WvW

Intigo.1653

Roamed Blacktide Border a bit this afternoon since I had the day off. Thanks to anyone who gave some great fights – Arborstone Dagger/Focus Elementalist from P R O in particular.

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

CIR had the most online we’d had for awhile and had some really goodfights tonight so thanks to all those we crossed. Hopefully We get afew more online next week

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: firvain.6528

firvain.6528

Dead Frog. Who dun it ?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Fear the frog !

Attachments:

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Genev.2450

Looks like this’ll be the last matchup where we get to use this nice ANet-tagged thread.
Let’s make it a good one

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I wouldn’t be so sure. I guess AS can do a pretty good week.

Cheers from Vz

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

Cheers from Vz

U guess? How many guilds moved from VS to AS in order to help them stay in T1? Just kidding mate

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

I don’t think SFR will be able to keep that difference the whole week, They’ll probably rise 50/60 like the past weeks and stay behind AS another week.

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

From an As pov, this match-up is getting boring.
We never had and still don’t have the number to counter Vs or Bt. So every day we fight outnumbered by our opponents.
We still manage to score some points since Vs can’t win a fight and BT have some off hours we can take advantage of, but it’s not enought and never will be.

+Vs never play for the first place, only for the 2nd.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

We never had and still don’t have the number to counter Vs or Bt. So every day we fight outnumbered by our opponents.

Who care.. since the 2 last week we can have some of the most interesting fight we having in gw2, and see some of the best EU team, it’s the only interesting point to take into consideration.

GW2 ladder is make for the serv with the most h24 coverage win, it’s all. For a long time it was VS and now it’s BT. Our pop isn’t enough for stay longer in D1, but very enough to stay in D2 and take the place of the 3nd of D1 sometime.

It’s not a problem if when we play we make all for the take the frist place, even if it’s not possible atm.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Intigo.1653

Who care.. since the 2 last week we can have some of the most interesting fight we having in gw2, and see some of the best EU team, it’s the only interesting point to take into consideration.

GW2 ladder is make for the serv with the most h24 coverage win, it’s all. For a long time it was VS and now it’s BT. Our pop isn’t enough for stay longer in D1, but very enough to stay in D2 and take the place of the 3nd of D1 sometime.

It’s not a problem if when we play we make all for the take the frist place, even if it’s not possible atm.

That’s a good attitude to have. I feel you get the best of both worlds, jumping in and out of Tier 1 you get to meet a lot of different opponents!

Although you miss out on playing versus SFR it seems, unless VS drops down instead.

in WvW

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

Cheers from Vz

U guess? How many guilds moved from VS to AS in order to help them stay in T1? Just kidding mate

The funny thing about stupid assumptions in stupid post is that they are stupid

Although you miss out on playing versus SFR it seems, unless VS drops down instead.

Pretty unlikely, though you do your best to get there.
Thx anyway, it gives us more time in T1 to fight you.

(edited by Lizerunn.9072)

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

I hope Viz goes down and Seafarers comes up. Blacktide, Seafarers and Arborstone a potential RG vs MOS vs OSC all in the same boarder. Sounds tasty.

in WvW

KiNgPiN.2075

I hope Viz goes down and Seafarers comes up. Blacktide, Seafarers and Arborstone a potential RG vs MOS vs OSC all in the same boarder. Sounds tasty.

VS will not go down, they rather take one week holiday then moving to T2

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Sadly, i don’t think this can happen, unless BT focus h24 7/7 on vizunah and let As free cap everything they can.

I forgot to say this : if RG don’t inc on every attack me make on vizu, it would help a lot too :P

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

Posted by: Evene.5796

Evene.5796

As much as respect RG fighting skills, the fact you find MOS so awesome to fight says much in what a poor state WvW is, and the poor vision top guilds or at least individuals can have from it.

Maybe they should add a very big plain with nothing on it so you big boys can have your wonderful fights.

in WvW

Posted by: GiveAlittleHug.1874

GiveAlittleHug.1874

I kinda don’t want to fight in T1 after reading this thread. So much hate for tactics.

Doesn’t matter how you win(As long as it’s not glitching or haxing!), as long as you win. If it’s by a point or by 100,000. A win is a win.

SRF will be up there soon enough, and it will be interesting to see how well we fare. I’ll certainly bring my A game. Deso know how we play, and we know Black Tide are more than likely watching us.

I hope there isn’t as much flaming next week. Peace out till then.

[FU] Gortrax – SFR’s

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

As much as respect RG fighting skills, the fact you find MOS so awesome to fight says much in what a poor state WvW is, and the poor vision top guilds or at least individuals can have from it.

Maybe they should add a very big plain with nothing on it so you big boys can have your wonderful fights.

Any guild with reasonable numbers good co’ordination and not afraid of pushing good guilds without commander on i have respect for. MOS and Option are probably the only 2 guilds on Arbor that will actually push us without the whole zone behind them.

in WvW

KiNgPiN.2075

I hope this will be wake up call for everyone, and even better wake up call would be if we loose this week so more people will show up in future. Gj VS.

Attachments:

(edited by KiNgPiN.2075)

in WvW

abaddon.4768

sad thing is the (as) roaming guilds (mos/option) will drop a tier to some pug server (viz). I dont blame them blobbing after how viz have been playing since after the first week.

kitten it. imo. mos/option. if you wish bring your guild roaming to bt eu primetime. i love to fight you as a guild but rather you not feel you have to blob for points sake in wvw. do as [rg] do. we have a kitten ton of guilds roaming eu primetime. you’ll fit right in.

much love.

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

I just logged out.. The status of BT was basically as follows.
Vizu BL – 2/3 players
BT BL – 4 players (2 of which idle in main camp)
AS BL – 0 players
EB – around 20 players

Is it just me or has BT fallen into some kind of lazy state where we expect Xaoc to undo the nightcap and our daycrew starts slacking again untill our primetime crew kicks in?
I haven’t had queues in days, even during primetime. All in all BT WvW feels dead outside of the early morning and primetime.

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

5 pages of grongrats between MOS and RG… Talking about impact and strategy.
Most of AS players could say that MOS is one of the worst team of the server. They are totally un-efficient if we look at the number they are + the PUG that followed them…
I agree when i read VZ zerg is weak but in my opinion, our (As), is also as weak and your’s to…
RG isn’t that powerfull, they are just a little more organised than the others… Two weeks ago most of the french guilds didn’t even know that they could combine skills from different characters to make something else than mass speed…
If you guys on BT had a hard time fighting us while we are outnumbered most part of the time. You should start praying that the ego-war between the french server won’t stop cause the day it would be a real 3W you’ll have only night capping to save you. And it won’t work for a long time… Some day Xaoc might be tired of PvDoors…

Troma Guild Master Never Hide.

yes is true, I played against the guild in warhammer, they are not good players and probably you can kick thir kitten very easy 1v1 . But they can push the one button in the same moment and it;s enough in the game )

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

yes is true, I played against the guild in warhammer, they are not good players and probably you can kick thir kitten very easy 1v1 . But they can push the one button in the same moment and it;s enough in the game )

Man, that does sound really easy now you mention it. Guess they are just noskill, button mashing failures.

Weird how no one else seems to be able to use such an easy tactic and beat them, though, isn’t it? Almost as if there’s something more to it than spamming one…nah, that’s crazy. Everyone else must just get unlucky. Repeatedly.

Feel free to massage your ego by pretending you’re better than those RG scrubs all you like. They don’t mind – they’ll keep having fun killing thousands of people not unlike you. Meanwhile, you can comfort yourself knowing that the armour repairman’s children will not go hungry today, all thanks to your generous patronage.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Blacktide guilds dont have motivation.
Play for that ? For server score ? For killing french pugs?

Most players tired wipe them.This was interesting first two weeks.
They are continue playing but just for fun.

I hope that next WwWwW patch will correct this situation. Sorry for my bad English.

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

All that congrats between RG and MoS is really funny because when they write about tactic and good game, i (and a lot of ppl when we we talk about it) read “good use of culling” and “pointless zerg on small bands” … indeed, great game.

What happen to RG yesterday evening (GMT+1) ? your gameplay was really poor, wipe 2 times in a row and vanished from the map right after, do the patch about culling (less ally, more foes visible) hurts you that much ? … i guess, since that’s the central point of all your “tactics”.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder