Confused about Kaineng

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

So I was talking with a Kaineng player earlier in the week, and he was saying that his server was decimated. All the good guilds had left, and that they were broken. So come reset day, and we go up against Kaineng, fully expecting them to still be good. The first couple of hours were close, but here’s the confusing part. All the guilds that supposedly left… were still there. All of them… parts in a combined 60 man mega zerg that I ran into as I turned a wrong corner. One that then steamrolled us all out of EB.

Kaineng is putting up really good numbers. Did those guilds who left only take parts of their roster? If so, it doesn’t seem like it hurt the server as a whole. Granted I haven’t followed the story closely, but I don’t understand why there was so much drama.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: autoduck.2837

autoduck.2837

I am certain WM and RISE have left or are still in the process of transferring their members to Blackgate as I have already fought some of them here in t1.

I believe a few other guilds in Kaineng are either planning to move soon or still indecisive. Who knows? Maybe this is only a slight set back for Kaineng.

Kaineng 11/2012-04/2013
Sanctum of Rall 04/2013-

(edited by autoduck.2837)

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I am certain WM and RISE have left or are still in the process of transferring their members to Blackgate as I have already fought some of them here in t1.

I believe a few other guilds in Kaineng are either planning to move soon or still indecisive. Who knows? Maybe this is only a slight set back for Kaineng.

Are we sure [RISE] are going to blackgate? Thing is Ive seen about 50 recruiting advertisements in JQ server for [RISE] in the past 24 hours. Or is there another RISE now? Or are they actively recruiting JQ players and then getting them to transfer to Blackgate?

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

I am not sure about RISE, but WM and CO left Kaineng.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

From my experience of being on sos it can take guilds up to a month to leave. It requires a lot of gold which not every member has

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Especially at the moment with that darned mining pick making the gold:gems ratio go haywire.

Sea of Sorrows

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Why worry about it? Play the game and see what happens.

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Also don’t forget there is a huge gap in population and coverage between tier 2 and below. Right now I think there are 4 or 5 servers with tier 1 population/coverage: JQ, BG, SoR, TC and, judging by what they’ve shown so far in tier 2, DB. KN & FA have tier 2 population, Mag & YB are tier 3 servers.
I’m going to hazard a guess that we’ll see KN & FA trade places a number of times in the coming month or so, one dominating tier 3 and the other getting dominated in tier 2.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: autoduck.2837

autoduck.2837

Are we sure [RISE] are going to blackgate? Thing is Ive seen about 50 recruiting advertisements in JQ server for [RISE] in the past 24 hours. Or is there another RISE now? Or are they actively recruiting JQ players and then getting them to transfer to Blackgate?

I saw one RISE member from Blackgate the night before reset, not a mob. I dont know, maybe they are scouting?

Kaineng 11/2012-04/2013
Sanctum of Rall 04/2013-

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Typical bandwagon server exploding when things get bad.

Get bent. I’m pretty sure FA would start to lose population if it were suddenly to find itself outmanned on all maps except EB 75% of the time. I’m getting really tired of this “bandwagon” crap. Not all of us were lucky enough to roll on a server that had a stable WvW population. I’ve been from Crystal Desert to HoD to Elona Reach [DE] to SBI to Kaineng and now to god knows where. I wanted off CD because it didn’t have much WvW interest at launch, and I had nothing to do with TA taking their ball home and HoD dying. My German sucks so I left ER eventually, and SBI tanked for reasons beyond my control. So get over yourself.

Besides, you won. Enjoy it. Freakin trolls man jeez…

Anyway, more to the point plenty of CO are still on Kaineng as we haven’t made a decision yet. We probably won’t start leaving Kaineng in numbers until Wed or Thurs. RISE and WM are confirmed on Blackgate (I’ve seen them there) but I would doubt that every single one of their regulars have transferred so far.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Also don’t forget there is a huge gap in population and coverage between tier 2 and below. Right now I think there are 4 or 5 servers with tier 1 population/coverage: JQ, BG, SoR, TC and, judging by what they’ve shown so far in tier 2, DB. KN & FA have tier 2 population, Mag & YB are tier 3 servers.
I’m going to hazard a guess that we’ll see KN & FA trade places a number of times in the coming month or so, one dominating tier 3 and the other getting dominated in tier 2.

I don’t think so. Look at the rating we will lose. I think we’re in T3 for quite a while. I don’t think anyone has a problem with it either.

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Typical bandwagon server exploding when things get bad.

Get bent. I’m pretty sure FA would start to lose population if it were suddenly to find itself outmanned on all maps except EB 75% of the time. I’m getting really tired of this “bandwagon” crap. Not all of us were lucky enough to roll on a server that had a stable WvW population. I’ve been from Crystal Desert to HoD to Elona Reach [DE] to SBI to Kaineng and now to god knows where. I wanted off CD because it didn’t have much WvW interest at launch, and I had nothing to do with TA taking their ball home and HoD dying. My German sucks so I left ER eventually, and SBI tanked for reasons beyond my control. So get over yourself.

Besides, you won. Enjoy it. Freakin trolls man jeez…

Anyway, more to the point plenty of CO are still on Kaineng as we haven’t made a decision yet. We probably won’t start leaving Kaineng in numbers until Wed or Thurs. RISE and WM are confirmed on Blackgate (I’ve seen them there) but I would doubt that every single one of their regulars have transferred so far.

Yep so true. Don’t get too upset about it bro. KN abides. I’m glad that WM (whatever is left of them) and RISE went to BG, I’d have been somewhat disgruntled if they had gone to TC or FA…or JQ or SOR…lol. Go BG!

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I don’t think so. Look at the rating we will lose. I think we’re in T3 for quite a while. I don’t think anyone has a problem with it either.

If current results hold KN will be moving up to T2 next week replacing FA according to:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

NAGA|TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Especially at the moment with that darned mining pick making the gold:gems ratio go haywire.

Mining pick? What?

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

The “never runs out” Molten Mining Pick on the Gem Store has caused the Gold-to-Gems Exchange Rate to plummet.

NAGA|TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

If current results hold KN will be moving up to T2 next week replacing FA according to:

Gah! Dang it. I checked earlier and we had lost rating. We are losing numbers still though, so we will see.

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

The “never runs out” Molten Mining Pick on the Gem Store has caused the Gold-to-Gems Exchange Rate to plummet.

Plummet? Maybe I am dense here, but I don’t get it.

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

There is this part of the game called “PvE” and in it are people called “Farmers” who like to run around Gathering Mats (joking here – I know there are some WvWers who still don’t know what “Jormag” or “Orr” are ).

ANet is currently selling a limited-time Molten Mining Pick for 800 Gems in the Gem Store. It has Unlimited Uses. It is the “Nirvana” or “Holy Grail” for Farmers.

Since it was released, the Gold-For-Gems Exchange Rate has dropped roughly 10-15 Gems/1g. That makes it noticeably more expensive for people to farm Gold to cover their Transfer costs.

Hope this helps!

NAGA|TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

There is this part of the game called “PvE” and in it are people called “Farmers” who like to run around Gathering Mats (joking here – I know there are some WvWers who still don’t know what “Jormag” or “Orr” are ).

ANet is currently selling a limited-time Molten Mining Pick for 800 Gems in the Gem Store. It has Unlimited Uses. It is the “Nirvana” or “Holy Grail” for Farmers.

Since it was released, the Gold-For-Gems Exchange Rate has dropped roughly 10-15 Gems/1g. That makes it noticeably more expensive for people to farm Gold to cover their Transfer costs.

Hope this helps!

Ah, I see. I just use a credit card. Oh…wait…

TC

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Now is a good time to shift your guild to Kaineng while the other guilds leave.

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Kaineng has a secret weapon :p

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

the first day after reset does not conclude the upcoming result my friend… the deviation in rating point will shrink as the week goes by…. perhaps FA may just avoid the drop on the last day….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

the first day after reset does not conclude the upcoming result my friend… the deviation in rating point will shrink as the week goes by…. perhaps FA may just avoid the drop on the last day….

This

Kaineng has had leads during weekend several times before or like last week we were in 2nd to TC then the weekdays come and it becomes a complete drop off. Reset day is when a lot more are on than normal. Plus dropping down a tier seem to bring a lot more people to show up than has been. Just logging in this morning we had a queue in EB, which I haven’t seen happen during this time of the day in weeks.

Anyway, will see how the week progresses whether we will move back to tier 2 or not.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

Confused about Kaineng

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I expect KN to get a very nice “Green Bump” this week.

Your “Fairweather” players will be out because you are Green. You still have very good Coverage compared to Mags and YB.

In the meantime TC hasn’t lost any numbers and DB is coming out full force taking Rating from both TC and FA.

FA also tends to come out strong during the weekend and fade as the week goes on. They came back somewhat the past few weeks when KN was demoralized but they are now facing two strong and motivated Servers.

The advantage is certainly with KN this week. Don’t know if you will seize it but the opportunity is definitely there.

NAGA|TC