Consider Transferring to Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I won’t make this a long post like the other servers. It’s quite simple.

If you want a server that has the most potential to grow, I still think its Kaineng.
Forget about SoS, Blackgate, SoR, and JQ. Those are already established servers.

If your guild wants a new fresh start, or a change of pace, consider Kaineng.

I’ll be quite honest. Our NA was weak at first (2 months ago) and we’ve been developing it over the last six weeks with strong teamwork and coordination between many of the NA guilds (too many to list here). Our EU time slot is very weak. I would say that Kaineng has 0 EU guilds. So, we’re looking for European guilds to come help out as well, you won’t have any queue times and you’ll have plenty of competition. During our oceanic hours, we’re very strong and some hours of the day we have queue. So far there is nobody in Tier 2 that can combat our Oceanic forces. This includes WM, KOR, and many others that stay up and fight including our AUS forces and Ph.

So here is what we are looking for.

Meet all of these Requirements:

- Size: We don’t care how small or big you are!

- Playstyle: We don’t care if you are casual, semi-hardcore or hardcore. As long as you are dedicated to WvW and you won’t quit when the fighting gets tough, come here.

- Attitude: Work together with others. Be positive. Stay approachable. Keep the ego down, earn the respect on the battlefield.

- Cross – Guild Cohesiveness : No guild will tell you what to do. There are no alliances or guilds on the server that will dictate your move or sway you in one direction.

- Language : As many know, Kaineng is a multi-cultural and international server. We have players from over 30 countries and many guilds speak different languages, although you will find no shortage of english-speaking players around you.

If you are interested at all, whisper or mail me in-game.
Please keep this thread flame-free, thank you.

DISCLAIMER: We will not be paying for any guilds to transfer but will provide ideas on how you can raise the money to fund it.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in WvW

Posted by: Laced Cozier Zone.3189

Laced Cozier Zone.3189

How much are you guys paying? All the cool servers pay guilds to join now.

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

sadly that is true, I heard some BG guilds paid for the transfer fee for few of the guilds that recently transferred from SOS to BG…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Mayoken.9851

We won’t be paying anyone .

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

meh join a server full of transfers…..sounds super stable

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Paying in Bag of Loot, redeemable upon murdering people

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

This in a nutshell. The ones who usually transfer in just to go up a tier are usually the first ones to transfer out when it doesn’t move after about a month.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

So tier 2 isn’t good enough for your transfers? are they threatening to jump ship or something? Number 1 or bust is what this makes it sound like.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

So tier 2 isn’t good enough for your transfers? are they threatening to jump ship or something? Number 1 or bust is what this makes it sound like.

That’s the feeling I got from this thread too. If that INDEED is the case, then let them leave. You want people who stay on the server and keep it fighting, not mercs who will jump ship the second they feel like it.

[hS]

in WvW

Mayoken.9851

To be honest, I don’t care about Tier 1. I think I speak for Kaineng when I say that nobody in the server does want to go to Tier 1. We are happy in Tier 2 and the fighting is a lot more competitive here. We like fighting Blackgate and TC. Soon to be our new rival, Fort Aspenwood as well.

Kaineng is a beautiful place and a lot of the guilds here communicate with each other and are very friendly. All the WvW transfer guilds (CO/RUN/TL/KO/RISE/etc.) work well with the native players & guilds on the server. If anything we’ve tried building server unity with upcoming server VoIP which just got set up a few days ago and building a community server forums (www.kainengserver.com). The server had neither before T1-3 guilds transferred into Kaineng about 1.5 months ago.

We’ve been on the server for almost 2 months now. So, I think most people would agree we’ve fought for Kaineng and have the right to call it our home as well. It’s beautiful because nobody on Kaineng wants to leave it and everyone who has moved here has grown fond of it. Thanks for the good questions, happy to answer them.

In reference to Isaac.6041 – We don’t believe we should buy any guilds. If a guild would like to look for another home and transfer they should raise the funds to do so themselves. There is a certain lack of respect for servers that “buy” other guilds. Sure there are many, many rumors out their that other servers are doing it. So let them if it is true. We choose to be different.

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Every server has a right to post recruitment threads. It’s incredibly uncool to come into one and troll it, regardless of history. It only winds up making your own server look bad. We in tier two have had zero issues with any of them being anything but polite and fun to play with … It boils down to treat others how you want to be treated yourself. It’ll give you good karma, too.

That said, my experience with Kaineng is that they have several skilled and organized WvW guilds, who have a very tier 1 worthy presence on the maps. If you want competitive WvW, Kaineng is worth considering.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: OhOhK.6382

OhOhK.6382

Lmao good try. Can’t blame you.

Guild Founder – Legion Of Reapers [LoR]
Commander Phantom Spectre
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

There’s a certain lack of respect for servers that recruit at all, Mayo.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Hell I am sure we can scrounge up a couple thousand gold for you guys :P

Hey just think about all the competition you guys will have in tier one facing JQ’s asian zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Guilds considering to transfer should join Kaineng.

in WvW

Posted by: Slycer.6539

Slycer.6539

We are shy a EU time zone presence .. Evenings and Nightshifts are well covered.

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Our biggest weakness is in Europeon coverage. We are tie game in NA prime time and winning in Oceanic times.

Our NA prime time is spent taking back fortified and sieged-up towers and keeps from BG that we lost during Europeon time. So while we are mostly losing in points, I won’t call our NA weak by any standards. It is just that the situation is bad when its their turn to play.

Another weakness is our Hawaiian time slot. We are often out-manned in those few hours between NA and Oceanic.

Once our Oceanic takes over we start winning. I don’t think any server, even JQ, can take on our Oceanic prime time head on.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

Hell I am sure we can scrounge up a couple thousand gold for you guys :P

Hey just think about all the competition you guys will have in tier one facing JQ’s asian zerg.

With a recent departure of SoS’s guilds (FoE, Agg, MERC, VotF, ND, etc.), you guys will definitely have a lot of fun competition when BG (eventually) moves up! It’s been a little bit since you fought them but they are still a great group to go against

That being said, no one is saying that the transfers are underperforming or that anyone is unsatisfied with anyone else. Kaineng has made a long journey up that many of us have fought for just the same; it’s been about 2 months since a lot of guilds first moved to Kaineng. We are completely happy with the effort that each individual player has given towards Kaineng’s success and look forward to many more great fights in Tier 2.

No matter what server a guild moves to, they will be considered a “transfer”, so using the Kaineng is all transfers logic, why wouldn’t a guild come to join other “transfers” and fit in better? I’m sure integrating with other “transfers” is much easier than fitting in with an established group of WvW guilds.

The OP really only says that we would like people to consider coming to Kaineng as well. I, for one, would love to welcome new players to play with on Kaineng— regardless of skill level or size. Fresh faces are always fun; there’s nothing wrong with adding new people and letting them enjoy the awesome fights we are having with TC and BG!

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Guilds came to Kaineng for various reasons. It is actually easier for new transfers to fit into Kaineng, since many people had experienced the same thing. Moving to Kaineng is like moving to Canada.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

What, sad that you can’t steamroll Blackgate like you did with all the other servers going up due to your transfer numbers and bandwagoning before the paid transfers deadline?

Kaineng used to be a close-knit community in T8. That homely feeling was destroyed by your mass transfers. And you, not being satisfied with where your transfer community ended up in the tiers, want MORE outsiders to flock to a bandwagon server that, if it ever reaches T1, will be probably be abandoned for the next project server for the server transfers to work on? We all know War Machine has no server loyalty, after all.

You destroyed my Kaineng, now work with what you have if you’re so great like many guys said when rising up the ranks. You shouldn’t have to poach transfers from other servers that need them. After all, you’ve got the mighty War Machine! You can’t lose! Ever!

You have an interesting point of view. Thank you so much for sharing.

Seriously, those of us who rolled Kaineng made it a point to work with the folks coming in to create a great server community, and we’ve succeeded. If you’re looking for a home that welcomes you, this is it!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I don’t see anything wrong with guilds transferring to KN. As a BG player, we have greatly enjoyed fighting you in T2. If you get tougher, it only means we’ll enjoy the fights even more! Good luck with your recruitment!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

I don’t see anything wrong with guilds transferring to KN. As a BG player, we have greatly enjoyed fighting you in T2. If you get tougher, it only means we’ll enjoy the fights even more! Good luck with your recruitment!

Agreed!

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Consider transferring off Maguuma to Kaineng.

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Or you transfer off Kaineng to EB or CD, or one of the other servers stuck in a tier with an uneven fight.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Guilds came to Kaineng for various reasons. It is actually easier for new transfers to fit into Kaineng, since many people had experienced the same thing. Moving to Kaineng is like moving to Canada.

I am in Canada and I approve of this comparison! With the disclaimer that Kaineng has better weather. ;P

Oh and Jayne from TC gave me her cookie recipe! plus plus.. I have Supreme Commander Chris Walken locked in to represent us*.

*(the actual Mr. Walken has not been harmed in any way during our negotiations. Simply fed a diet of cookies and champangyne, until he succumbed to my wiles. lol)

Toasted Coaster

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

To be honest, I don’t care about Tier 1. I think I speak for Kaineng when I say that nobody in the server does want to go to Tier 1. We are happy in Tier 2 and the fighting is a lot more competitive here. We like fighting Blackgate and TC. Soon to be our new rival, Fort Aspenwood as well.

Kaineng is a beautiful place and a lot of the guilds here communicate with each other and are very friendly. All the WvW transfer guilds (CO/RUN/TL/KO/RISE/etc.) work well with the native players & guilds on the server. If anything we’ve tried building server unity with upcoming server VoIP which just got set up a few days ago and building a community server forums (www.kainengserver.com). The server had neither before T1-3 guilds transferred into Kaineng about 1.5 months ago.

We’ve been on the server for almost 2 months now. So, I think most people would agree we’ve fought for Kaineng and have the right to call it our home as well. It’s beautiful because nobody on Kaineng wants to leave it and everyone who has moved here has grown fond of it. Thanks for the good questions, happy to answer them.

In reference to Isaac.6041 – We don’t believe we should buy any guilds. If a guild would like to look for another home and transfer they should raise the funds to do so themselves. There is a certain lack of respect for servers that “buy” other guilds. Sure there are many, many rumors out their that other servers are doing it. So let them if it is true. We choose to be different.

T2 is alot more fun than t1 imo less about coverage

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Or you transfer off Kaineng to EB or CD, or one of the other servers stuck in a tier with an uneven fight.

Nope. Just transfer off Maguuma.

in WvW

Posted by: Ayarei.6912

Ayarei.6912

i got confused. u said u dont care and dont want to go tier1, so why recruit? dont tell me u guys just feel lonely.

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Actually, moving to Kaineng is like moving to Vancouver. We have an eclectic culture and fun is always served

I would be thrilled to see a German or French guild coming to Kaineng. We need more languages in our Team chat!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

i got confused. u said u dont care and dont want to go tier1, so why recruit? dont tell me u guys just feel lonely.

Exactly, I frequently play during EU prime time. Boy, is the land barren and the fight so lonely~

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Wow, recruiting again. How many bandwagon guilds did Kaineng loose to BG this week?

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Wow, recruiting again. How many bandwagon guilds did Kaineng loose to BG this week?

LOL none!

P.S. keep up the good work Mayo!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Noty, we at Ehmry enjoy our current population. Maguuma is a much better fit for you zerglings.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Don’t think anyone is going off Kaineng. This recruitment is focusing on Europeon timezones, where the server lacks coverage. We also could use a bit more manpower in NA prime time. ^^

in WvW

Mayoken.9851

I think a lot of you misunderstand the purpose of this thread.

Yes, we don’t care about Tier 1. We do care about solidifying our WvW coverage all around the clock. Right now WvW is frusterating for the NA guilds b/c when we get online all the keeps in all the borderlands are upgraded against us b/c we have no organized WvW guilds in the EU Time frame. The NA guilds have been playing earlier and staying up later for about 4 weeks now and it’s starting to strain us. Thought we would reach out to the Guild Wars 2 community and see the response we would get.

We need EU guilds/players and we could use 2-3 more NA guilds between the size of 20-30 members that will go out and fight a few times a week. That’s all

To those that want to flame, keep going. I invite you.
To those that want to support this message, I salute you and thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

You guys should set an example and transfer off to servers who lack coverage….Be the bigger man!

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Mayoken.9851

Define bandwagoners.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Define bandwagoners.

I like Kaineng, you guys are classy and cohesive. But Kaineng is also the definition of a bandwagon – it’s not derogatory even though many people spin it that way. WM moved, NEO declared their project, and then many, many guilds moved over time seeing the opportunity. That is basically a bandwagon. Once again, it’s not derogatory! All the servers in the top 5 have been “bandwagon” destinations at one point or another, Kaineng is just the purest example of one because they came all the way from the bottom and probably picked up the most momentum along the way.

Good luck with your recruitment efforts!

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Define bandwagoners.

Everything that selected “Kaineng” in home server list and clicked the “Transfer” button during and after its final two weeks in tier 8.

Kaineng was tier 5 material due to the efforts of tons of individuals and of major guilds like SoS, CnB, KAIN I think also, and others I can’t remember.

I daresay Kain would of comfortably advanced to tier 5 long before War Machine overshown its original denizens efforts, considering that the screenshot below is what things looked like BEFORE the bandwagon jumped.

Not to sound like a jerkward, but I’m gonna say this because I like Kaineng’s members who stuck it out through DR. See that screenshot below? Can you point out the [WM], or [Re] or whatever tags came to be in the periods after that?

Kain was destined to move up long before those goofballs all hopped to it, yet all the credit was given to War Machine. Once again, just going to say the entire time taking Devona’s Rests zergs on head on, Kaineng was tier 5 material and would of ended up there eventually. That credit for its moving out of tier 8 was given to War Machine disgusts me.

As a member of Ferguson’s Crossing, I remember some great things of Kaineng long before that period of transfers. The only thing in particular I remember about War Machine was how they liked to constantly cap the bay by blinking mesmers through the underwater wall in Bay, and at times failed miserably and got caught doing it. (See second screenshot.) The portal bombing tactics they brought with them was nothing new and epic for tier 8 either, I’m pretty sure I remember [PRO] and some other Devona’s Rest groups beginning to use them while they were still here.

In other words, anyone who thinks that Kaineng moved out of tier 8 only because of [WM] is seriously overrating War Machine. Kaineng would of crushed tier 7 and tier 6 regardless the moment it broke the messed up rating gap that plagued the tier.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

I hear Maguuma is looking for some transfers too.. their Hawaii coverage is lacking.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Define bandwagoners.

Everything that selected “Kaineng” in home server list and clicked the “Transfer” button during and after its final two weeks in tier 8.

Kaineng was tier 5 material due to the efforts of tons of individuals and of major guilds like SoS, CnB, KAIN I think also, and others I can’t remember.

I daresay Kain would of comfortably advanced to tier 5 long before War Machine overshown its original denizens efforts, considering that the screenshot below is what things looked like BEFORE the bandwagon jumped.

Not to sound like a jerkward, but I’m gonna say this because I like Kaineng’s members who stuck it out through DR. See that screenshot below? Can you point out the [WM], or [Re] or whatever tags came to be in the periods after that?

Kain was destined to move up long before those goofballs all hopped to it, yet all the credit was given to War Machine. Once again, just going to say the entire time taking Devona’s Rests zergs on head on, Kaineng was tier 5 material and would of ended up there eventually. That credit for its moving out of tier 8 was given to War Machine disgusts me.

As a member of Ferguson’s Crossing, I remember some great things of Kaineng long before that period of transfers. The only thing in particular I remember about War Machine was how they liked to constantly cap the bay by blinking mesmers through the underwater wall in Bay, and at times failed miserably and got caught doing it. (See second screenshot.) The portal bombing tactics they brought with them was nothing new and epic for tier 8 either, I’m pretty sure I remember [PRO] and some other Devona’s Rest groups beginning to use them while they were still here.

In other words, anyone who thinks that Kaineng moved out of tier 8 only because of [WM] is seriously overrating War Machine. Kaineng would of crushed tier 7 and tier 6 regardless the moment it broke the messed up rating gap that plagued the tier.

JQ, SoR, BG, Mag, FA. All of them got tons of transfers. Transfers are fair game. If you view bandwagons as a sin of wvw, well too bad that’s part of the game. Your hatred for transfers came from the fact that your server didn’t get any. Well sorry but your server lost the diplomacy war. Other servers got better PR skills than your server. Other servers are willing to pay people to come over. etc. Diplomacy is part of wvw. It is what it is.

The next section are pure toxic and poison that tries to get our guilds to hate each other. I LOL at your attempt. Sorry but at the moment the guilds of Kaineng loves each other and are working on further improving coordination.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Detharos.3157

Define bandwagoners.

Many other servers got transfers. JQ, SoR, BG, Mag, FA. All of them got tons of transfers. Transfers are fair game. If you view bandwagons as a sin of wvw, well too bad that’s part of the game. Other servers got better PR skills than your server. Other servers are willing to pay people to come over. etc. Diplomacy is part of wvw. It is what it is.

The next section are pure toxic and poison that tries to get our guilds to hate each other. I LOL at your attempt. Sorry but at the moment the guilds of Kaineng loves each other and are working on further improving coordination.

I don’t view it as a sin, my complaint is how little credit old Kaineng gets for its massive efforts it put in week through week before all those guilds and individuals transferred to it in its last two weeks of tier 8 domination.

I’m not even from Kaineng, but even I can’t help be frustrated when every other server hails War Machine as if it were some heroic messiah who brought Kaineng out of the tier 8 pit into a great match up in tier 2. Because the reality is, War Machine made little difference in that Kaineng would of advanced without it and eventually found balanced, competitive match ups somewhere between tier 6 and 5 depending on how often tier 4 servers fall into 5. In the very least it would of had a grand rematch with Devona’s Rest. I’m sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I’m not saying [SoS], [KAIN], [CnB] and the countless guilds and individuals who made it infamous here in tier 8 should start calling WM and the others that moved scumbags. I’m saying that it should be publicly acknowledged that while these guilds helped provide “muscles”, the incredibly strong skeletal structure already in play was what made it a great server, and those people deserve more of a pat on the back than they got.

By all means, get along well and dance with ponies and flowers, or whatever. But more people should pay due respect to those old legends of Kaineng who made it a viable WvW home before 1500 + transferred to it within the span of two weeks, and just how hard they fought down in tier 8.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Noty, we at Ehmry enjoy our current population. Maguuma is a much better fit for you zerglings.

You think the current NA Primetime CD zergs? Oh honey, you haven’t seen anything. Try looking at T3 and higher. They’re FAR worse. Compared to that, we aren’t zerging, we’re going around in a small group.

[hS]

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Define bandwagoners.

Many other servers got transfers. JQ, SoR, BG, Mag, FA. All of them got tons of transfers. Transfers are fair game. If you view bandwagons as a sin of wvw, well too bad that’s part of the game. Other servers got better PR skills than your server. Other servers are willing to pay people to come over. etc. Diplomacy is part of wvw. It is what it is.

I don’t view it as a sin, my complaint is how little credit old Kaineng gets for its massive efforts it put in week through week before all those guilds and individuals transferred to it in its last two weeks of tier 8 domination.

I’m not even from Kaineng, but even I can’t help be frustrated when every other server hails War Machine as if it were some heroic messiah who brought Kaineng out of the tier 8 pit into a great match up in tier 2. Because the reality is, War Machine made little difference in that Kaineng would of advanced without it and eventually found balanced, competitive match ups somewhere between tier 6 and 5 depending on how often tier 4 servers fall into 5. In the very least it would of had a grand rematch with Devona’s Rest.

You are getting it all wrong. No guild is taking credit for anything. In fact we are emphasising on how important PUGs are to our wvw efforts. We are doing everything we can to train and encourage PUGs to stay and fight, no matter how tough things get.

in WvW

Detharos.3157

Define bandwagoners.

I’m not even from Kaineng, but even I can’t help be frustrated when every other server hails War Machine as if it were some heroic messiah who brought Kaineng out of the tier 8 pit into a great match up in tier 2. Because the reality is, War Machine made little difference in that Kaineng would of advanced without it and eventually found balanced, competitive match ups somewhere between tier 6 and 5 depending on how often tier 4 servers fall into 5. In the very least it would of had a grand rematch with Devona’s Rest.

You are getting it all wrong. No guild is taking credit for anything. In fact we are emphasising on how important PUGs are to our wvw efforts. We are doing everything we can to train and encourage PUGs to stay and fight, no matter how tough things get.

What I was trying to indicate was not that transfers were “taking credit”, rather that they were “getting credit”. In other words, those adversaries in tier 7, 6 and 5 who witnessed the awesome power and only were left saying: “Lol War Machine carried them.” did an injustice to Kain, even if it couldn’t be helped that they would think that.

In the very least, I had to give a shout-out for those old timers of Kain who we had the pleasure of fighting against.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

I have a question for the lower WvW participation servers. Do you regard all transfer people/guilds with such scorn? I simply do not understand the vitriol here?

Toasted Coaster

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

You know what would be great? If you could sample the WvW activities of one server while staying on your own.

I mean, there would be obvious ways to exploit this, so it will never happen. But it would be nice to see what the server is like before you transfer. Like I know they SAY that they give credit to the PUGS, but then I hear otherwise. Kinda like how a lot of people say Maguuma is full of trolls, but really, even most of the alleged trolls are good people.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Nice speech but you forgot one major attraction! If you wish to sit in queue rather than being on the fronts lines fighting then consider Kaineng!

You do know that our queue arn’t really long at all. I play during our main prime time and the queues so far have been 5-15mins long that’s it. After that i never get a queue at all.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

What I was trying to indicate was not that transfers were “taking credit”, rather that they were “getting credit”. In other words, those adversaries in tier 7, 6 and 5 who witnessed the awesome power and only were left saying: “Lol War Machine carried them.” did an injustice to Kain, even if it couldn’t be helped that they would think that.

In the very least, I had to give a shout-out for those old timers of Kain who we had the pleasure of fighting against.

Thanks for the series of posts, Dathaul! While I’ll be the first to admit that it was a little frustrating to see the “transfers” (who are all Kaineng now, part of the family and all that) get all the credit for Kaineng’s rise, I quickly realized that attitude came from outside Kaineng. On top of that, I realized how much stronger we were as a result of the transfers. (Duh, right? lol)

Bottom line, those of us who didn’t bail on Kaineng realized we could either be a part of this, or we could quit. In true T8 form, we didn’t quit.

Again, thanks for the posts!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

While I’ll be the first to admit that it was a little frustrating to see the “transfers” (who are all Kaineng now, part of the family and all that) get all the credit for Kaineng’s rise, I quickly realized that attitude came from outside Kaineng.

This is another good point. There is no one guild that deserves credit for what Kaineng has done; each individual has had an impact to Kaineng’s success. From those who have taught us and those who have learned to us, we each have brought different skills and worked as a server to get to where we are!

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng