Dear Blackgate Oceanic/Europeans, from SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

Hello,

We spoke in the past when we were joined at the hip in T2. At that point in time, SoR was winning during NA primetime and our complete lack of coverage left us vulnerable to the swarming BG masses during the night.

I asked if you would be willing to transfer to SoR in an attempt at being the best server out there. I am wondering, now that both our servers have proven to be capable of T1, if you might reconsider. I still feel with our NA coverage/skill and your NA nighttime coverage/skill that SoR would become the games gold standard for awesomeness.

As it stands now, (and as you can see from the scoreboards), SoR wins during NA primetime in T1, but the JQ and SoS zergs during other coverage times take the lead during the weekdays.

So, come on over and let’s do this thing. Please get a hold of Indo Xx, Miasmic Spiritsong, Purp Nurp, Irmo, Muke Muscleshell or Bremstone for details.

Edit: Honestly, this invitation is open to all Oceanics/Europeans. Our server is very skilled at PvE as well (for those that don’t want to worry about guesting). We have some avid SPvPers (Myself being one of them) for those that like to WvW and SPvP. So ya, come on over.

- Muke

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Rambodacious.7495)

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Hehe while your at it, SoR NA and Blackgate Euro’s you’re welcome to join SoS if you please.

i joke i joke this is silly all three servers are fine where they are it’s just JQ which needs to shed some guilds abit to make 4 maybe 5 competitive t1 servers which will make for a nice balanced competition.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

NO! Come to blackgate we have cookies here..

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

what kind of cookies?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Desimation.3867

Desimation.3867

Yes go to Blackgate if you can’t handle t1.

in WvW

Posted by: Kissbel.3475

Kissbel.3475

Does anyone got Videos of 10 Killing FEAR vs 25-30? plz send it to me – Private message

Arelis Caba [FEAR] mesmer pro
(Sanctum of Rall)
I Speak for my Self not my Guildies

in WvW

Posted by: Kissbel.3475

Kissbel.3475

Me Luv you long time

Arelis Caba [FEAR] mesmer pro
(Sanctum of Rall)
I Speak for my Self not my Guildies

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You’re joking right?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

The only thing I have seen from Fear is the zoom hack with the arrow cart

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

FEAR does not use hacks or any other type of cheating in order to gain any advantage. We only utilize constantly-changing tactics in order to counter, overcome, and defeat our adversaries in WvW. Our policy is strictly straight forward. We do tolerate, permit, or promote cheating in any way. If you ever see someone in Feelings Aren’t Required [FEAR] hacking or cheating, please take a screenshot and report it to one of our leaders.

Thank you,
~Cort

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Rambodacious.7495

Okay, so this thread has a lot of BG NA people not wanting to lose their winning time slot and some FEAR haters. That’s neat.

Moving back to the topic… SoR is known for it’s WvW and PvE. Other servers, not so much. It’s a great server for any Aussie/European that wants to experience the game in it’s many forms alongside the greatest video game players that have ever lived… ever. srs.

And someone mentioned cookies earlier? Ya, we stole em and everyone knows stolen food tastes better.

- Muke

- Muke Muscleshell
- Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So 3 months later you’re still trying to merge BG’s Oceanic/Sea players with your server. Gotta admire your perseverance!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Honestly I don’t think a merger between BG and SoR would ever happen. There is too much bitterness between us all. I mean lets face it how many score posts did we blow through every week because they kept getting locked? 7? 8? lol yeah a merger would go over well. Ill take being 2nd or 3rd best any day over that drama.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Can this just get locked? No good can come of this thread.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Rambodacious.7495

How would there be drama if we’re on the same team? Also, why the fear Riven? Afraid BG folks will come to SoR?

- Muke Muscleshell
- Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

I see no point of flaming. No one is leaving Blackgate to go to SoR. I’d say there is far too much bad blood between our servers.

Also, it costs $22.50 to move to any of the Top 3 tiers pretty much; don’t think guilds are forking that out. They will form a thing called server pride if they haven’t already or they’ll quit the game if they decide they don’t like their server at this point.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Blackgate is still 11-0 against SoR… Seriously if your trying to recruit for your server then recruit multiple servers and not just the one that you lost 11 times in a row against lol. BTW there were very many times when we had higher PPT during your NA prime time so go ahead and keep thinking your the best during this time because all of us on Blackgate know the truth

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

How would there be drama if we’re on the same team? Also, why the fear Riven? Afraid BG folks will come to SoR?

Hahah can’t spell sore without SoR! Do you still have nightmares of the 11 week steamroll we gave you?

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

FEAR does not use hacks or any other type of cheating in order to gain any advantage. We only utilize constantly-changing tactics in order to counter, overcome, and defeat our adversaries in WvW. Our policy is strictly straight forward. We do tolerate, permit, or promote cheating in any way. If you ever see someone in Feelings Aren’t Required [FEAR] hacking or cheating, please take a screenshot and report it to one of our leaders.

Thank you,
~Cort

You are either smoking crack or just plain dilusional about the innocence of your guild. First image.. no gate or walls down. Second image.. HEY I wonder whos on the other side?! SHOCKER.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Seems to me the WHOLE guild knows.

Attachments:

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Still asking for a lock. This is going downhill fast.

Blackgate Forever,

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

well this escalated quickly!

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Why would you even post this Ramb… >.<

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Vodka.3958

It took you 11 weeks to even crack T1 after joining us in T2. Must be because of your awesome PvDoor skillz.
And could someone lock the Vodka monkey up, he’s getting poo all over everything.

Lol the only thing SoR could lock up was coming in second place to Blackgate. Keep talking about the PvDoor bro your only in T1 because you PvDoored an empty SBI server. Great job exploiting the rating mad props must’ve been tough for SoR to take over a dead server.

(edited by Vodka.3958)

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

well, this is interesting… that’d be the day if these 2 servers merged… then again, there’s that saying your greatest enemy can be your greatest ally ;p

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Elm.8169

Elm.8169

How about SoR NA going to BG? That could work too, yah?

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Even SBI can merge with JQ….
Why cant BG+SOR lol
anything is possible :p

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Hello,
I asked if you would be willing to transfer to SoR in an attempt at being the best server out there.

Blackgate is the best server out there.
Its got server pride meaning that the people on it stay regardless of a win or loss and more guts in 10 of them than 40 of your pansy bandwagon’ers that run crying back to the next best thing when life gets hard, plus you get to be with some of the best guilds in any US server anyone could ask to be in and play alongside.

so… no

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Terrible thread.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

This is a good way to make your home server look bad, so if that’s what OP is going for then good job I guess =/

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

I think our NA folks need to lighten up a bit and spend more time in game then on the boards.

in WvW

Posted by: QuadJunky.2736

QuadJunky.2736

Thank you,
~Cort

I am confused…

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Even SBI can merge with JQ….

More SBI went to SoR than JQ.

The majority of SBI’s WvW old players/bandwagoners are in T1 again.

Highly unlikely, but it’d be funny if Kaineng ended up in T1 in SoS place. Happy re-union!

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I think it’s hilarious that SoR is asking for more bandwagoners.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: demonlynx.2384

demonlynx.2384

Thank you,
~Cort

You are either smoking crack or just plain dilusional about the innocence of your guild. First image.. no gate or walls down. Second image.. HEY I wonder whos on the other side?! SHOCKER.

Seriously? That’s a mesmer clone. They can walk through the doors. Show video or pictures of them porting in and not smashing down that gate.

Bremstone
Commander & Co-Leader [PLUM]
Potluck Massacre – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Nope, not gonna happen

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

We would like to thank you for your collaborations up to this point. Nevertheless, we had to moderate some posts here as they were directly against our code of conduct that did not help the thread in any meaningful way. As it has anyway derailed into a rather negative atmosphere, we proceed to close it now.

Thank you for your understanding.