Desolation Recruitment, A Tier 1 Server

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Hello WvW guilds and players ! Desolation is looking for more organised WvW guilds to join our forces. We are currently a Tier 1 that could do with some more support.

We’re a popular English-speaking server and looking for WvW guilds from all time zones and servers to transfer to join us. Mainly Night/morning crew but there is plenty of space in prime time aswell.

On Desolation, there is a close-knit WvW community with commanders who liase with each other for the good of the server without egos clashing. We need more WvW guilds and players to cover all maps.

Worried about queues ? Don’t worry there is absolutely no queue

We have great guilds for individual players to join including IRON, BuLL, GOD, FG, GT, GH, Coin, TEQ, VOTF, AFTL, Dkr and more.

http://ironguild.eu/index.php for those wishing to apply to IRON the biggest WvW guild on Desolation or guilds wishing to contact us about the server.

You can find other guilds websites at http://www.we-will-desolate.net which is our community forum.

If you are as serious about WvW as we are, then this Server consisting of committed WvW guilds would be the perfect place to call home in GW2.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by Zaowi.7098)

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Kaz Legacy from BB has come across to Desolation to help with our nightforce. Welcome guys ! , hope you enjoy it here once you get your full force over =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

thats a really good news!

in WvW

salluks.6017

This is a recruitment thread, if Elona wants to bad mouth us, its perfectly fine, jsut do it in the right thread, please dont post ur comments here.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Elona-Reachvs-Desolation-vs-Arborstone/first#post1075675

in WvW

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

We are all delighted about the news that Kaz Legacy has decided to transfer here. Excellent to have another active WvW guild working together in battle. We promise you won’t regret the decision, let the good times roll!

All other guilds and players interested in joining Desolation would be as equally welcomed and supported by the server’s WvW alliance

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

New years resolution to have good WvW next year? I heard Deso is a pretty good place for that

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Awesome news! We fought Kaz Legacy before and you guys were great enemies =),it’s really good to have you here,too bad it’s holidays now so WvW might be a bit slow in upcoming weeks =/

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Shivva.1904

Shivva.1904

Welcome to Desolation Kaz Legacy

Looking forward to some great fights alongside you.

Frank/Rokka – formerly [IRON] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Thank you for your kind words. Its certainly an overwhelming welcome.

Thanks for taking us in, well do our best to earn the air we breathe. You deserve no less.

So far so good, huge activity, giant backbone in IRON and serious community who knows what its all about. Certainly a place to call “home”.

We were supposed to be on hiatus till the 7th, but you know how these things go, some of us just want to crack skulls everyday. Expect mild presence these couple days, holidays will slow us down a bit. Peak velocity will be delivered soon.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in WvW

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Welcome to Deso, Kaz.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Cool, looking forward to fight the new desolation next week!

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Second in this matchup which is pretty decent since its christmas, Kaz legacy will be in full force by 7th of january from what i’ve heard, theres still a few of them fighting the battle now though =)

Will be interesting to see next weeks matchup vs blacktide with it being new years. Will be a challenge. Aload of space for dedicated wvw guilds/players on desolation still, no queues whatsoever. Roll on 2013 =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Not many queues on BT either lately (usually just 1 map, either EB or BT bl). There used to be short queues on every map few weeks back.

I wonder how it’ll go on new years eve hehe. I don’t think I’ll be playing much on that day… well atleast not at night lol…

Should be a more fun and balanced match than T1. Dominating T1 wasn’t fun, and neither was hopelessly losing it. There is no in between…

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Bring blacktide guilds to deso <3

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

salluks.6017

i prefer deso stays in Tier 2/3 for sometime, a lot of hate flying around in t1 and unfortunately in t2 as well this time, but still theres more respect to opponents in tier2/3 from the competing sides which is a good incentive to log in and play.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

You don’t want to go to T1. Let the language-specific-servers go to T1.

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Close current tier 2 matchup, really fun…we just took the lead =D

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

whykt.9578

Currently leading in Tier 2! It’s been an excellent start fighting alongside KAZ and more of Deso’s players are getting back into WvW.

Looking forward to the fierce battles next week when all servers will be back in full force

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kami.5630

Kami.5630

Happy new year. Looking forward to some great wvw fights in 2013!

Kami
[IRON] Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Crowfang.8529

Crowfang.8529

“Happy new year. Looking forward to some great wvw fights in 2013!”

I hope it’ll be the case. But as a member of AS I can’t promise it.
Actually we have great population issues. As you know, currently we’re one of the EU server which suffers the most of this (the only T3+ server with a medium population) Despite this aspect, we’re going on fighting to defend our place in T2.
I hope that year 2013 will be a good one for us with new players to refill our “pool” of WvW players! ;-)

Kind regards,
Crowfang.

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Welcome to Desolation DkR

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in WvW

Zaowi.7098

Keep up the good work people =) #Desolating

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

whykt.9578

Desolation also gives cookies to new guilds and players!

(I did bake a heart shaped cookie but ate it accidentally as a test subject before the photo :P)

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Suddenly, Desolation’s looking interesting. :o
(I kid, btw, not planning on moving anywhere anytime soon… Though those cookies ARE looking good)

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Dont do it Genev! cookies are mines!

Hows it going? I havent seen much ( if any ) CIR

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Most of us are either on break or inactive atm, there was some enthousiasm towards DFUW in december, but the beta still isn’t playable yet so dunno how that’ll turn out.
Couple of us are starting to return from the holidays break, but not enough to form a proper group it looks like. Pity, need to show off my flowery bow, haven’t ran with it that often in WvW yet

Personally I’ve been on break for a while due to first burnout and then holidays (which were amazing btw, hope yours were too!) and am now slowly thinking of coming back, not much seems to be happening yet though, and due to RL madness (the good kind), i won’t be able to play much in the following weeks either.

And you?

PS: Remember, when you hold the cookies…. Sharing is caring.

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I just moved to Deso, because of the funny Kaz videos and this thread. I just want to be in a guild doing WvW that wants to win, so someone get me into theirs =3
Im an American btw, so I will have weird off peak hours compared to you EUs!

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in WvW

salluks.6017

I just moved to Deso, because of the funny Kaz videos and this thread. I just want to be in a guild doing WvW that wants to win, so someone get me into theirs =3

KAZ also plays late nights, so ur timing might fit into them, but i think they speak spanish on voicecoms, check with orgo..

There are other similar strike teams as well like JUG on deso,

in WvW

Posted by: EternalNub.2078

EternalNub.2078

KAZ also plays late nights, so ur timing might fit into them, but i think they speak spanish on voicecoms, check with orgo..

There are other similar strike teams as well like JUG on deso,

and mee :P

Kikiii
My Elephant Goes[TOOT]
Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all,

My name is Felerina Dalure from Forsakengamers (FG) i wanna welcome all new guilds that joined our server Desolation
Especially KAZ that i fought many times and i am glad you are on Deso side this time…..hope you fall in love with Deso like i have and stay here for a longtime…..Desolation is our home now and we have room for more loyal and dedicated WvW guilds….small or big its all good baby

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: cyroxxx.1957

cyroxxx.1957

Hello everyone, Desolation server still has room for more guilds, if you’re looking for good wvw fights now is the time to join, i expect good fights after reset.

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Deso is stronger every day, but we don’t have enough numbers for T1. If some guilds consider Deso as a new home they are more than welcome.

[IRON]

in WvW

whykt.9578

Welcome to PC Gamer UK magazine’s guild [PCG] from Gunnar’s Hold, they will be joining the WvW alliance

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Don’t worry about T1 guys, you’ll fit in.

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Lol, Recruitement seems to be successfully finished: Deso is now FULL (weren’t you middle before?).

We aren’t enough for T1 outside holiday-time, you can have our place there next week.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Desolation has been full since week 2.

We have all worked very hard to get back into T1 and hopefully come the end of this matchup we will have achieved this goal, hopefully we will fair better than the last time we went up!

As far as recruitment is going, the only WvW guild we’ve had come over here recently is KAZ, and they have been a real asset to us. We still have no/short queues on most borderlands all week.

Lets keep up the good work Deso

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Nice to have more dedicated guilds joining us…..so welcome to PCG from Gunnar’s Hold hope you like it on Deso.
My name is Felerina Dalure 1ste commander of FG and i see you ingame:)

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Judge been on Deso sens start witha smal 10-14 man team on several evenings / week and smla teams on the rest. Must say the best part with Desolation is the FANTASTIC community. IF you look for a server where ppl work as a team, guilds talk and commanders communicate Desi the the place for you.

We got Big guilds organicing Keep and castle attacks (Iron GoD and others) And smaler guilds like JuG us (JUdge) and others doing good dmg to big enemy forces using strategy and organicasion.

Latest Judge Vid of desoaltion teamplay:

Cheers All

in WvW

whykt.9578

Welcome to SevenKingdoms from Gunnar’s Hold! Even as a PvE/PxV guild, their members are welcome to join our TS for WvW and their leader will attend Friday’s alliance meeting. The more players we motivate to play WvW, the stronger the server will become

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Welcome SevenKingdoms, the more the merrier.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

We still need more ppl to cover night and morning shifts.

[IRON]

in WvW

Dalure.4691

1ste commander of FG

Now now, someone is telling porky pies here.

Haha always good to have a guildleader with humor

Btw for Sevenkingdoms i wanna welcome you to Desolation.
See you ingame

/Salute

in WvW

salluks.6017

We welcome anybody from Gunnar hold considering Deso,

Your server has been thru much and you have lived thru the worst for a long time, we will be proud to have such reliable allies on desolation,

However, we sincerely hope that you actively take part in WvW, as deso has fought really hard to get back to Tier 1.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Welcome to SevenKingdoms from Gunnar’s Hold! Even as a PvE/PxV guild, their members are welcome to join our TS for WvW and their leader will attend Friday’s alliance meeting. The more players we motivate to play WvW, the stronger the server will become

You doing a great job:)

Keep it up Whykt

/Peace

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

Welcome to Deso. Speak to y’all at tomorrow nights Pre T1 meeting. (kitten yeah).

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Welcome to Deso. Speak to y’all at tomorrow nights Pre T1 meeting. (kitten yeah).

Yep see ya all tonight at our meeting:)

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Good luck and enjoy your stay on Desolation, or more specificly, in WvW for Desolation.

Desolation offers one of the best Guild and cross-Guild community environments that this type of game can offer. I know a lot of effort was put in to this by people, it certainly didn’t fall off a tree by itself. And it is this level of dedication Desolation players have that keeps resulting in the server to rise back to T1 in WvW, even after several periods of doubt, where people would say the server is done for.

Have fun.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

salluks.6017

Just as suspected, we are severly outnumbered in T1, we are outmanned on our own BL,

however we are too strong for Tier 2, we are in a weird situation.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

@salluks: Sounds like a statement from an Elona player
Maybe we should ask for pairings instead of triplings
VS vs SFR
Elona vs Deso
Kodash vs Arbor
Could be quite balanced matches.

And no, you cannot recruit new, you are full, you can only recruit replacements for leaving people. (Or recruit your own pve players for WvW)

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

salluks.6017

@salluks: Sounds like a statement from an Elona player
Maybe we should ask for pairings instead of triplings
VS vs SFR
Elona vs Deso
Kodash vs Arbor
Could be quite balanced matches.

And no, you cannot recruit new, you are full, you can only recruit replacements for leaving people. (Or recruit your own pve players for WvW)

yep,
as of now it looks like deso/elona will be exchanging tier1 and 2 quite frequently.