Desolation Vs Blacktide Vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

The inquisition against BT it’s a little hard no ? …

There are cheater on every serv, T1 to T36/whatever, Deso isn’t an exception.. This is the result of few ppl/guild and it’s nothing vs total population of a serv.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

It wasn’t just 1-2 indivduals. Saw 3-4 main guilds all quite happy to use it whilst running around with them, using it multiple times. This morning for instance there was members of 3 big guilds and they went over the south outer FOUR times to attack bay inner before finally taking it. Each time their siege was destroyed they ran to supply, warped over outer and attacked inner.

Once yeah maybe they thought a mesmer hid inside but not 4 times.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Kind of boring prime yesterday on BT-bl…

Deso mostly camping in Askalion, and BT almost non-existent.

We still had few fight with massive culling but that wasn’t great :/

I’m still wondering how you guys let us go to 300-400 …

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Megalith.2496

Megalith.2496

The inquisition against BT it’s a little hard no ? …

There are cheater on every serv, T1 to T36/whatever, Deso isn’t an exception.. This is the result of few ppl/guild and it’s nothing vs total population of a serv.

obviously you weren’t there to see it, it wasn’t just few individuals it was massive guild zergs repeatedly exploiting. it was done in an organized fashion and in large scale as to take multiple keeps.

The Empty Quarter [TEQ] WvW Commander

in WvW

Wothan.4673

we took a break for couple hours

Thx to Judge and the rarely other player we meet.

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: Jose.9741

Jose.9741

GG deso and BT for leaving 3w at western europe’s prime and coming back when arborstone is sleeping, thanks god there’s not splinters on the doors you’ll shouldn’t be able to reach T1

Cmd Il Jose Il – Mesmer – Arborstone
Ossobuco guild – Another way to cook you

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

GG deso and BT for leaving 3w at western europe’s prime and coming back when arborstone is sleeping, thanks god there’s not splinters on the doors you’ll shouldn’t be able to reach T1

Do you people just copy&paste these posts?
Was already kinda boring 3 months ago..

Actually, you did take a break of 2 hours during the prime time.
And this come just after three prime time in a row where thou were dominated…

Avoiding opponent when you know they’re too strong for you is a totally legit tactic, np. But the respect I had for deso or the Iron guild has gone away, and is having a beer with the respect I had for VS (this one lad has been drinking for a looooog time now^^).

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Had alot of fun in BT Bl tonight, was running around and bumped into a enemy zerg, and when we had finished and seen all the corpses and screams of the dying it was like -

Oh look, its MOS, hi MOS, bye MOS.

RIP
afk going to get a wreath.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Do you people just copy&paste these posts?
Was already kinda boring 3 months ago..

Actually, you did take a break of 2 hours during the prime time.
And this come just after three prime time in a row where thou were dominated…

Avoiding opponent when you know they’re too strong for you is a totally legit tactic, np. But the respect I had for deso or the Iron guild has gone away, and is having a beer with the respect I had for VS (this one lad has been drinking for a looooog time now^^).

I was talking about the “PvDoor” whining.
Actually, technically.. if the enemy is avoiding you.. Does that not mean that you are also “dominating” prime time by knocking at un-defended doors?

The logic.. it hurts… >.<

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Snapple

Actually, technically.. if the enemy is avoiding you.. Does that not mean that you are also “dominating” prime time by knocking at un-defended doors?

We actually pvdoor because some ppl, in prime time, when they saw he had some opposition.. leave or find other pretext…

Pvdoor in nightcapping or morningcapping is “normal”, pvdoor in prime time not…

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Snapple

We actually pvdoor because some ppl, in prime time, when they saw he had some opposition.. leave or find other pretext…

Pvdoor in nightcapping or morningcapping is “normal”, pvdoor in prime time not…

Thanks for the counter-argument.. but I really don’t care about PvDoor discussions.
I was kinda half-joking with my last reply.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Wothan.4673

But yeh you guys are good for two hours in a day, sad that as soon as you start losing a few numbers you all chicken out and go sit on arb border only.

It’s sad to see the only two hour when we are good you leave WvW and come back when we leave…

I hope you don’t make the same vs VS and SFR…

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Anyway what ever makes you feel better about being smashed this week.

I’m don’t care about win or lose, AS lose many time, it’s not the first and not the last, it’s not the matter, if we can enjoy the fight…

But when in T2 you have, in prime time, fewer person that in Warhammer Online…. and you can fight only 1 guild, Judge ( thx to you, /bow ), and sadly many AS add each time, because this guys are, with some PU, the only red on the map… it’ kittening sad. Regardless of your reason, it’s sucks.

Prob lost loads of your members to help out Viz as usual.

You see MoS, LNM, Opt or any AS significant guild only 1 time on VS ?.
In case if you don’t know, the relation btw VS and AS aren’t very good…

Like you have lived with the leave of Ruins, and like BT actually, AS fail to keep a good basis of ppl off prime in a defeat streak.. this haemorrhage of ppl is the same on each french serv unfortunately…

Anyway ask Mos how crap we were earlier tonight.

I don’t need, they already said all the love they have for you on our forum

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Jose.9741

ok, it’s just what i wanted to read from you… you don’t want any pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Junal.2469

Junal.2469

Now it’s 10:35am(GMT+3)…is this AS Prime Time?

Attachments:

Junal – Legacy of Raiders [LoR] Co-Leader
Desolation(EU)
http://legacyofraiders.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

ok, it’s just what i wanted to read from you… you don’t want any pvp

Idd. When we enter WvW we are looking for some hugs and love from AS.

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: danishpuma.7943

danishpuma.7943

One could say something about only fighting out of prime time or something about splinters on doors… But one shouldn’t.

Raxna – Ranger : Raxno – Warrior
Extraordinary gentle man of [EXG]
Deso 4 life!

(edited by danishpuma.7943)

in WvW

Junal.2469

12:03pm(GMT+3) right now

Attachments:

Desolation(EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Its ok when the French do it, you must know that by now? VS are the same

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Jose.9741

Amazing matchup… what will be your justificztion tonight ? I’m betting on the 2062th birthday of caesar’s rubicon cross

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

we took a break for couple hours

kitten don’t make a strike on prime time :/ , it’s boring like in nightcapping atm

Thx to Judge and the rarely other player we meet.

Cheers, I was at work my guildmates had a raid planned in advance and dont realy look at the “outmanned buff” as Judge usualy position ourself in a outmanned situation

/Osicat

www.judge-guild.net (looking for a few well geared support players, atleast1 ele for our raids.)

in WvW

Jomg.9061

So what ? You’re trying to show that you don’t know how to defend even after getting 5h to up all your stuff and zerging until 5am GMT+1 ?

Or maybe it’s just that you log off when you’re not 3v1 ?

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Jomg you’re an awesome delusional guy! keep it up, love it

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

in WvW

Junal.2469

So what ? You’re trying to show that you don’t know how to defend even after getting 5h to up all your stuff and zerging until 5am GMT+1 ?

AS claim that during their prime time we(Desolation) tend to hide…so as a replay to those claims I wanted to know when is AS so called Prime time, as from the couple screenshots that I had posted that was during EU morning time.

And We know how to defend our points ask AS & BT guys who attacked Hills at BT BL this morning.

Desolation(EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Yeah, cause that’s the reason your losing

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Wothan.4673

So we should not play when arborstone has no players?
And when arborstone are online we must be online?

You can nightcapping, morningcapping, afternooncapping, whatevercapping all the time you want, isn’t, and it has never been the problem. If AS are not here in this time, it’s only the AS fault. The only lament it’s about your disappearance on prime time..

And I hope, this prime deso will be back, make good fight and kick our frogeater kitten

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

we already won, we are preparing for next week, so i doubt you will see us in action, siege and upgrades cost a lot of gold

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

I fully understand where you arbormoaners are coming from. Trying to find a positive from the fact you have had your faces mashed into the ground this week .
Btw we stopped upgrading keeps this week when bt had their hackfest.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Heh, hold your horses everyone. Let’s not take things too harsh. I still don’t have anything against AS, still one of my favorite servers. If you haven’t seen it’s just the two forum warriors rampaging here from AS, Wothan and Jomg.

I have to give credit to mos and opt, skilled guilds and nice tactics. Actually the only guilds from AS who have had my attention.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

We went toe to toe with RG just before last reset and won with 9-5 in wipes. That along with the fun we had fighting MoS yesterday at briar/ruins has been the most fun I’ve had in a long long time. Take care MoS, wherever you go. You have my respect and I’ll tip my hat to you guys.

As for the rest of blacktide and arborstone… so long, and thanks for all the fish.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

Yea dont know what they call Prime time in France but i thought its something like 18:30 -19:00 to 23:00.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

u could have posted that only once u know.

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

yey for Server Error 502.. every time i reload page it posted sorry :P

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Yea dont know what they call Prime time in France but i thought its something like 18:30 -19:00 to 23:00.

Prime time is, in France, ~20:30 to 23:00 , but we are in gm+1, and it’s not the case of many ppl playing in EU serv like Deso or BT.

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Junal.2469

Is this AS Prime Time?

Attachments:

Desolation(EU)

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Some shout outs to random people I encountered during my roams in EB. Kudos to the Arbor sylvari ellie from RnD and zeh sneaky asura thief from LMN? for all the floor tanking you made me do during the week. The total amount of omfg why won’t he die already!?!!1-screams in TS was too kitten high. Also awsm duel outside BT overlook with sylvari RuNL mesmer, too bad so many randoms jumped in, you sir are cool! :> Thanks for all the fun!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Jomg.9061

Is this AS Prime Time?

This is :

Attachments:

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Fair game to Arbor completely smashed us this evening. The coordination on Deso border between your guilds was top notch, only excuse I have is we had not upgraded anything today as saving the gold. Would not of made a huge difference though.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

(edited by Offski.4897)

in WvW

Posted by: Raoh.4502

Raoh.4502

Fair game to Arbor completely smashed us this evening. The coordination on Deso border between your guilds was top notch, only excuse I have is we had not upgraded anything today as saving the gold. Would not of made a huge difference though.

Well, to be honest every evening i played this week was like this, we only met the huge zerg of iron, its quite easy to take over two 3rd of the map when you know how to bait the opponent that sticks in one blob.
but when i read the forum i understand there are even more iron on other maps, how many are you now , did you recruit every single last soul on deso or something ?

Yet nothing much different from past encounters with you guys, very strong defenders, but stategicaly easy to fool… props on your win though

Arborstone – [GN]
La Garde Noire

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Well, to be honest every evening i played this week was like this, we only met the huge zerg of iron, its quite easy to take over two 3rd of the map when you know how to bait the opponent that sticks in one blob.
but when i read the forum i understand there are even more iron on other maps, how many are you now , did you recruit every single last soul on deso or something ?

Yet nothing much different from past encounters with you guys, very strong defenders, but stategicaly easy to fool… props on your win though

Love how you get insulted after providing a compliment.

You do realise your amazing tactics were versus wooden doors/walls and no seige? It takes 30 seconds to get a wooden door down, ofcourse we cannot be everywhere at once. (yeh i know garri weas reinforced)

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Just wanted to put in my two cents (I’m not in IRON). Midweek we got sabotaged by hackers taking our upgraded keeps (wasting a lot of gold in the process). Then yesterday evening IRON was doing a farm run to get some more money for upcoming week (Upgrading keeps is expensive). Leaving large parts of WvW open for the taking.

It’s very hard to defend keeps that are not upgraded/sieged, they are very easy to take. Despite all this, We are still far in the lead. I would’ve complimented some of the better fights I’ve enjoyed this week but there’s no point if we just get insulted back.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in WvW

Jose.9741

deso and bt gave me nice figths tonight ty
and this one was epic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKseV5ko04

(edited by Jose.9741)

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

What’s so epic in this video?

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Not sure why you posted that vid? What are you trying to point out?

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

From watching that video it looks like infiltrators strike(he could have had it set up before you attacked him) at start + infiltrators arrow as soon as you turn your camera(he appears to be far away). Blinding powder→shadowstep→infiltrators arrow all the way to the end.

We take cheating and exploiting very seriously in EXG and are firmly against it. However in your video it looks like legit play.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Za Playing Nurse.6329

Za Playing Nurse.6329

Test test, finaly took myself together and signed up to the forum. All this is to apologies to Desolation, for the Hacker u had to deal with the last days >-<. I did my best to ask my guildies to find them and report them. I myself was not able to do anything since I just transfer to Ruin of Sumia. But again I am very sorry to what happen to deso the other day, and hopes that the hackers all go die ore blew up in the air!! And plz Blacktide keep fighting, even though we left, dont give up hope!! (who am i fooling? lol)

in WvW

Posted by: Deffe.2967

Deffe.2967

The video is legit. Did it myself on my thief.

Ossobuco wanna organize some gvg? Or do we have to hunt you down on borderlands.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

‘However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results’ – Winston Churchill

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

deso and bt gave me nice figths tonight ty
and this one was epic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKseV5ko04

I would just recommend you to try out some Thief plays.

On this video he is just using his skills with his best.

Infiltrator’s Strike(Swords skill 2) – Infiltrator’s Arrow(Shortbow skill 5) – Shadow Step(Utility)

These are the skills he was using on this run away combo.

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

It’s sad to see the only two hour when we are good you leave WvW and come back when we leave…

How much denial can you be in? Obviously you start taking stuff because we left, and when you stop being “pro” is when we get back in to whoop you around a bit.

“Yah like, Iron leaves just as we start being good. And eurh, yah when they come back is just as we start sucking again”

Really? Is that how you sleep at night? We get bored of just chasing a supply capping team, unable to go to another borderland cause of queues. Then we just go do a PvE farm to get some gold.

Then AS notices they are no longer having to fight, drums up the rest of the fairweather WvWers and golem rushes the whole map. Mostly unupgraded cause of BTs cheating. So its easy to cap everything.
Then after about 2h we’re done with the farm and come back in, and spank you off the map again.

Seriously, how do you keep comming up with this?