Desolation strike teams

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Some FANTASTIC gameplay by several guilds this week passed. Some wery potent med/smal siced guilds doing a great work on side of the bigger guilds.

We in judge totlay enjoyed the last week and we getting more and more organiced. We now can affort to let some players run fuly support as others focus on dmg. This friday we finaly starting to reach what we wanted al time, to be able to both in the front but also in the middle of enemy terretory, behind enemy lands hit and move on against full sice zergs. We run ~3 5 man teams, 1 supporting mesmer with time warp and portal / team, we use guardians for reflective barriers when we hit and when we retreet and we got 2 elementals charghing the big spike aoe up before jump thru portal.

Bless you france and thank you for the badges.

(edited by Osicat.4139)

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

(get owned son)

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Osicat.4139

New wid uploaded. 1st was blocked in whole world exept south sudan due to the song Sabotage. EDI kinda hysterical.

Some FANTASTIC gameplay by several guilds this week passed. Some wery potent med/smal siced guilds doing a great work on side of the bigger guilds.

We in judge totlay enjoyed the last week and we getting more and more organiced. We now can affort to let some players run fuly support as others focus on dmg. This friday we finaly starting to reach what we wanted al time, to be able to both in the front but also in the middle of enemy terretory, behind enemy lands hit and move on against full sice zergs. We run ~3 5 man teams, 1 supporting mesmer with time warp and portal / team, we use guardians for reflective barriers when we hit and when we retreet and we got 2 elementals charghing the big spike aoe up before jump thru portal.

Bless you france and thank you for the badges.

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

It was superawersometastic evening and amazing intense fights everywhere, had tons of fun

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Hoood.4935

Hoood.4935

Awesome video, could be very inspiring to some randoms in WvW, as for what should they do

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Osicat.4139

Yes and hopfully get more Smal/medium guild organice their pvp and work as a grop with other guilds. In general this friday realy showed that Desolation have several of skilled smal guilds

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Awesome, I’m also in that video (as the Mesmer who wanted to see why everyone was dancing outside the keep)!

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Nice little video

Good to see small guilds having fun.

Much like my own guild

Keep up the good work.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Auzegeist.2836

Auzegeist.2836

Aveneo i remember you, we were like someone’s joining in our dance haha Then Chancer threw a vanish on Osi so we could blot him out the picture muahahaha

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Aveneo i remember you, we were like someone’s joining in our dance haha Then Chancer threw a vanish on Osi so we could blot him out the picture muahahaha

Heh heh, I was standing on top of the keep with Shalene and jumped down to see why you guys were outside dancing. So I figured I’d join in as well

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Osicat.4139

It was you who helped me support play after we taken The keep and tower right? On the bridge when we was portal taxi supply into tower?

Anyway, nice jumpsuit

@ Ajaxx- cheers dude Deso ftw

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

2 people disliked your video.

I suspect they’re french.

If they hated this one, they’re REALLY going to hate the next one…

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Osicat.4139

for the french players who go in and post on my youtube feedfor this vid…. jesus do you serius claim a 15 man group was afk…. we saw you move so eather you boted or you was not afk, thats best exuse ever. <3

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Osicat.4139

this is why I love desolation. Usage of complex strategy, I group puch a mindless army from 1 side, halt it, while a smal strike team hit them like a iron fist in the back. <3 desolation,

from 7:20 for desolation tactic win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAE-hjinNWw

Ty xxx, Iron and other guilds who puched frm front. its a joy fight on this server.

/ Judge

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Awesome stuff
Shows what you can do as one small guild against bigger numbers ^^

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: NightShade.5283

NightShade.5283

hei i wanna share a video too, this time from a thief perspective . enjoy the video =)

http://youtu.be/zmwXAFbFQiQ

Lyan D Deathbringer. male shylvari thief
IRON – Desolation

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Nice one Lyan, hi5!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Desolation strike teams

in WvW

Posted by: Lyan.6804