TheSchryvers.6540

Here we go again.

Mina Angwin – Level 80 Mesmer
" Whats this PVE you speak of "

Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

It has gotten to the point where i question why i even do WvW anymore, all it does is give me repair bills

Perspective from A Kaineng player on Saturday afternoon

Goes into Kaineng border
Find 30 man devona group hitting garrison west side
charges them solo >>>> dies

Goes out from the east exit this time
Find 20 man devona group hitting cliff
charges a lowbie > kills him >>>> dies

Ragequits in frustration

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Tonight: Despite the incursion by Kaineng (using golems mind you) into our Borderland coinciding with a massive Devona’s push. Myself and a small team of ENVY ventured into Kaineng, after our homeland had been secured, to help thwart the Devona’s menace from further destroying Kaineng morale (but mostly just to kill DR). It seemed as though our small team of 5 was was actually defending Kain’s keeps more than Kain itself was, in both effort and numbers. Seems you guys are having a massive fair-weather player exodus, and for that I am sorry to see = /.

Having just undergone surgery I’ve been playing with only my pointer finger on my left hand for the past week and will be taking a month off for travel now. May both Kaineng and Ferguson’s crossing have the best luck in weathering the Green storm without me for a while. Give’m hell and don’t give up!

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-
The Spirit of Life – ENVY / Moon – 80 Asuran Guardian
Wispy Woods – ENVY / Moon – 80 Sylvari Mesmer

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Server transfers … Kids love it
Another week dr didnt promote tier hahaha …
Kids … Im another one ><
From a Kaineng player … for now D :

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Hang in there; DR was in the same spot a few weeks ago (in fact I was lobbying to transfer servers), but we eventually got enough people to transfer that we were making strides in WvW. For the first ~4 weeks of the server, we were consistently in last place… guilds are tiring of ques for WvW; eventually some smart ones will hit up the losing/middle servers to see if they can make a difference. Hopefully it will even out and be more about the crews running around rather than pure numbers.

EDIT: Kitten ENVY mesmers give me the fits. You have one that I can never kill, drives me up the wall. Keep up the good work.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Server transfers … Kids love it
Another week dr didnt promote tier hahaha …
Kids … Im another one ><
From a Kaineng player … for now D :

107 rating to go before tier up assuming anvil rock keeps getting second so likely be this week and next week of the same match up unless DR wins by like 400k over second place(or GoM plummets in points)

in WvW

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

The giant Devona’s push for DB last night was awesome. I don’t remember any other siege short of stonemist lasting that long, and it was a really fun fight, me and a warrior friend kept using shadow refuge to one of the dev trebs and eventually took it out, unfortunately they had 3 or 4 more. they had us to the second door, and it was almost down when the cavalry arrived. great fight Devona’s and thanks to the players who showed up to save us at the last second.

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: CheapGamer.3691

CheapGamer.3691

Sorry, recently we had guilds from higher ranking servers transfer to DR and destroyed the fun we had in WvW. Landslide PvE siege victories are dull and boring. Kinda hoping we move up a bracket so we get murdered by hardcore servers to lose moral and fall back down.

Engineer Cheapgamer [TRON] Magumma

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Sorry, recently we had guilds from higher ranking servers transfer to DR and destroyed the fun we had in WvW. Landslide PvE siege victories are dull and boring. Kinda hoping we move up a bracket so we get murdered by hardcore servers to lose moral and fall back down.

mm, not quite that ugly, but I am looking forward to moving up getting beat on and seeing who stays and who jumps. Thats when we will see how well DR does at defending and not waltzing zergs through maps.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Tonight: Despite the incursion by Kaineng (using golems mind you) into our Borderland coinciding with a massive Devona’s push. Myself and a small team of ENVY ventured into Kaineng, after our homeland had been secured, to help thwart the Devona’s menace from further destroying Kaineng morale (but mostly just to kill DR). It seemed as though our small team of 5 was was actually defending Kain’s keeps more than Kain itself was, in both effort and numbers. Seems you guys are having a massive fair-weather player exodus, and for that I am sorry to see = /.

Having just undergone surgery I’ve been playing with only my pointer finger on my left hand for the past week and will be taking a month off for travel now. May both Kaineng and Ferguson’s crossing have the best luck in weathering the Green storm without me for a while. Give’m hell and don’t give up!

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-

What are you talking about?

I havent seen many fair weather players. Are you talking about our 2am-3am population which we never had to begin with?

We locked down our BL today, camped DR into their spawn until about 1am eastern. Then a huge flood of DR hit our map and gave us all the outmanned buff. by 1:30 we were outnumbered at least 2:1 and we fought over every objective the best we could. But by the end of the night the zerg won. When you have numbers advantage like that between 1-3am there is about nothing you can do about it.

I thought we did a steller job, considering DR hit our BL with an organized force at reset, even building an omega siege golem. We lost hills to that off the bat but we managed to jam them at garrison with a meatgrinder at the door, wiping their force and golem. We patched the gates and tried to resecure the supply camps and DR came right back. We tried to defend the second push but we were down to 2 ballista.

Then we traded Bay keep for garrison. Then went on the offensive against bay first, then attacked hills while a squad of us hit bay again. then we redoubled and hit bay with that squad battering the door, and took bay. We put up 2 golems one omega from Boshy who solo built it, and a regular that was built by [Ai] and [NUKE] and hit Hills hard. Everyone tried real hard to break the gate down, our omega eventually ranged the gate down and we were at the precipice of wiping multiple times at that outer gate. DR had put up a lot of arrow carts. But because they spent all their supply on defending outer inner was much easier to breech. I sacced my regular golem on the gate and it was downed with 20% remaining on the gate, the omega finished it off. PRO had setup a couple of ballista on the bridge, we wrecked that pretty quickly and took the lord.

THen we took bluelake by sieging it with tons of catapults and a treb from hills.

After that we locked down our BL for 3 hours, against constant pushing from DR. We never let DR have champions or bluewater the entire time. And then the huge nightcapping DR zerg showed up.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Draygo:

So you maybe still fighting hard, but you don’t agree your numbers have dropped significantly? I’m not saying you guys aren’t good, just that I’ve noticed less of you.

Erlendr: Yeah we have at least two super mesmers, neither of which is me haha. Really great guys to run wtih.

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Yeah, I’ve barely seen any Kaineg around lately either. Maybe they just look small with all the Devona swarming all around the place?

Honestly Devona, props on being able to even see your few enemies with the waves of friendlies you have around you, figured it would blot out the bits of red.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

I imagine the Lost Shores update is hurting every server’s population out in WvW. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the Fractal dungeon. Then again I’ve only done the first level or so and haven’t felt like I’m progressing through an endless treadmill yet!

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

When this game started we were underdogs (FC), we are still underdogs, but I can tell ye all we have the best individual fighters of all 3 servers, that is a fact (we can discuss it further in game if ye so wish so). We just don’t have the numbers but we do try to put up a good fight, personally I prefer quality over quantity any fricking day. I will be sad to see devonas leave for an upper tier group, I love to kill them (and they are good sports except for betsy guild) , but I will welcome any new opponents, nothing better than fresh new faces to meet and kill.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I can tell ye all we have the best individual fighters of all 3 servers, that is a fact.

No, that is an opinion. And a poorly formed one at that, since I’m sure you haven’t fought everyone from the other servers on an individual basis.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Cyanstorm.9613

Oozo: prove me wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Wrong, we have mighteous, the greatest player in the game. We win.

JK, but seriously though, it’s hard to say, I personally haven’t come across any particular group besides ENVY who can run a good 5v5, but i don’t believe they’re as good as BSTY from DR. But I belive NoQQ is better than BSTY. No real way to say who is better. It’s all just opinion.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

When this game started we were underdogs (FC), we are still underdogs, but I can tell ye all we have the best individual fighters of all 3 servers, that is a fact (we can discuss it further in game if ye so wish so). We just don’t have the numbers but we do try to put up a good fight, personally I prefer quality over quantity any fricking day. I will be sad to see devonas leave for an upper tier group, I love to kill them (and they are good sports except for betsy guild) , but I will welcome any new opponents, nothing better than fresh new faces to meet and kill.

Also not to start conflict, but there’s no way you can honestly say you guys were the underdog in the beginning, seeing as kaineg was only putting out 2 players for the ENTIRE WVWVW matches for about 2 weeks after launch. No offense to your server but I hear people call you server ferg zerg all the time. But I hear a majority of the players have transfered server.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

I personally haven’t come across any particular group besides ENVY who can run a good 5v5, but i don’t believe they’re as good as BSTY from DR. But I belive NoQQ is better than BSTY.

Lol. We’ve beaten them both with same numbers and NoQQ doesn’t come close.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Bones.5762

I personally haven’t come across any particular group besides ENVY who can run a good 5v5, but i don’t believe they’re as good as BSTY from DR. But I belive NoQQ is better than BSTY.

Like i said its all opinion, dont get worked up over who’s better, just play the game. The one’s who play the game, will all know who is better, regardless of claims on forums. It’s why i know your guild runs good small man groups, because you’re out there on the field with first hand encounters, so don’t change and come here to brag.

Also if you took it as i felt that you would get totally destroyed by NoQQ, don’t because i feel it would be a good match up regardless, just saying i would bid my money on them, but maybe that’s just being biased.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Cyanstorm.9613

Bones: bet on Bsty OR NoQQ, lemme fight their best warrior or guardian, no strings attached.I have one thing to tell you though: I FIGHT, I don’t run away, I don’t hide, I don’t ignore challenges, I WILL fight you. Pick the place and time, I will be there.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

We absolutely farm Bsty and ENVY never leaves a 500 foot radius of the zerg. We will beat any group at 2-1 odds guaranteed. Not bragging, just stating facts.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Like i said its all opinion, dont get worked up over who’s better, just play the game. The one’s who play the game, will all know who is better, regardless of claims on forums. It’s why i know your guild runs good small man groups, because you’re out there on the field with first hand encounters, so don’t change and come here to brag.

Also if you took it as i felt that you would get totally destroyed by NoQQ, don’t because i feel it would be a good match up regardless, just saying i would bid my money on them, but maybe that’s just being biased.

So because I have the first-hand experience to correct you, my opinion is bragging? I would call it more informed.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Bones.5762

I’m not from NoQQ, and have no means of contacting them. I’m just saying what i see. I hope to not offend but your attitude is starting to lean towards less than friendly. Enemy servers should be enemys regardless, but keep it friendly. No need to be hostile on forums.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

First hand experience at what? You have never wiped our group, even with zerg help

[LARP]

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

We absolutely farm Bsty and ENVY never leaves a 500 foot radius of the zerg. We will beat any group at 2-1 odds guaranteed. Not bragging, just stating facts.

Haha. We’ve only run with (mostly led) a few zergs in about the past week because we have a couple commanders and all we’ve been fighting is zergs. We also don’t lose to LARP, as far as I can remember. Fun fights though. Just wish we saw more of you.

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

in WvW

Bones.5762

So because I have the first-hand experience to correct you, my opinion is bragging? I would call it more informed.

If you would’ve just said you have beaten them on most occasions or such it wouldn’t seem that way, but the way i read your statement it seems a little boastful saying they don’t even come close.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

If you would’ve just said you have beaten them on most occasions or such it wouldn’t seem that way, but the way i read your statement it seems a little boastful saying they don’t even come close.

That was an effort to clear up all the smoke they’ve been blowing. I was disappointed when I finally saw them.

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

Oh and my bad Andromeda, I mis read your original response, i thought it was to me not Bones.

[LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Haha. We’ve only run with (mostly led) a few zergs in about the past week because we have a couple commanders and all we’ve been fighting is zergs. We also don’t lose to LARP, as far as I can remember. Fun fights though. Just wish we saw more of you.

We’ve never really had a fight out in the open with somewhat even numbers. We’ve killed some of your guys and you’ve gotten some of us but it has never been on terms that I would come here to brag about.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Oh and my bad Andromeda, I mis read your original response, i thought it was to me not Bones.

All good. I can handle it Not like some of these kittens… >.>

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

We’ve never really had a fight out in the open with somewhat even numbers. We’ve killed some of your guys and you’ve gotten some of us but it has never been on terms that I would come here to brag about.

That wasn’t my intention, but the beating us 2-1 thing was a little too arrogant to ignore. Now can everyone just CALM THE SMURF DOWN? :P

in WvW

Posted by: Bdsteelers.2567

Bdsteelers.2567

Who is this NoQQ guild they play like they are playing wow so far my guild QQ on Devonas Rest has wrecked them grant it not their whole zerg but even numbers or them having like 4 more people more we have wrecked them come on guys zerg more since you have no skill =)

in WvW

Bdsteelers.2567

sorry i dont See No QQ wrecking anyone

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

That wasn’t my intention, but the beating us 2-1 thing was a little too arrogant to ignore. Now can everyone just CALM THE SMURF DOWN? :P

You’re right.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Bdsteelers.2567

Btw anyone on kain or fuerg if you wanna 1v1 my 80 mesmer whisper me on Twin assassin ill give you a good fight

in WvW

Bones.5762

Who is this NoQQ guild they play like they are playing wow so far my guild QQ on Devonas Rest has wrecked them grant it not their whole zerg but even numbers or them having like 4 more people more we have wrecked them come on guys zerg more since you have no skill =)

No offense, but i have never seen your guild in wv3. Unless you are newly made within this week or something, sorry haven’t heard of you. I haven’t played much this week because of finals.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bdsteelers.2567

No offense, but i have never seen your guild in wv3. Unless you are newly made within this week or something, sorry haven’t heard of you. I haven’t played much this week because of finals.

can find us in fuerg or kain we been WvW for 2 months here now only in those two im pretty sure a lot of kain fuerg knows us

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

it doesn’t matter whose kitten is bigger, we have good fights with ENVY even though they do usually out number us. even seen where Devona stayed far away from the tower we had until they had at least 40 people.

even with Bsty, ENVY, PRO and all the other guilds out there in WvW we like the good fights even when we are outnumbered. it’s not about who is better, it’s all in fun. Maybe some day Ferg will quit hiding in Zerg mode but the same goes for Devona who has zerg mode on multiple maps.

I have fun fighting both sides, but saying who is better is bull, either your good or your bad, situations change and one side may win or lose depending.

was fun fighting both Zergesons crossing and Denona’s Zerg on our borders tonight. but you still didn’t wipe us while I was still on. and we were in between the both of you.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Bones.5762

Also they strategically play like this, don’t call them out on their tactics. They run in groups of 8-15ish from what i can tell. Also if you guys are that much better than them, them having 4 more players shouldn’t have wiped you.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

taking out dev zergs in ferg go ENVY son
~Redriv 80 norn thf [ENVY]

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Bones.5762

it doesn’t matter whose kitten is bigger, we have good fights with ENVY even though they do usually out number us. even seen where Devona stayed far away from the tower we had until they had at least 40 people.

even with Bsty, ENVY, PRO and all the other guilds out there in WvW we like the good fights even when we are outnumbered. it’s not about who is better, it’s all in fun. Maybe some day Ferg will quit hiding in Zerg mode but the same goes for Devona who has zerg mode on multiple maps.

I have fun fighting both sides, but saying who is better is bull, either your good or your bad, situations change and one side may win or lose depending.

was fun fighting both Zergesons crossing and Denona’s Zerg on our borders tonight. but you still didn’t wipe us while I was still on. and we were in between the both of you.

Like he said, it’s about the good fights, we know those who are out there doing what they do best. There’s no need to brag on forums. And sorry if this is directed towards DR but it’s just my example but seeing as they have at least double the numbers on us now, running zergs there’s no reason to brag saying ownage.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: revcornelius.6519

revcornelius.6519

Hardly. You are usually running from us most of the time. Some of you are great at that, though. Very much the survivalists and attritionists.

As for that QQ guild, you folks are a speed bump. Saw you a few nights ago for the first time, the name was the only thing memorable.

Artillery / Penumbral Effect – NOQQ – Kaineng

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Hardly. You are usually running from us most of the time. Some of you are great at that, though. Very much the survivalists and attritionists.

As for that QQ guild, you folks are a speed bump. Saw you a few nights ago for the first time, the name was the only thing memorable.

Yeah, I remember running from a group of 15 with one guild member after killing 4….

in WvW

Cyanstorm.9613

I used to be in ENVY, and no they don’t run from anyone, they have the best fighters in FC. Just challenge them, I am sure they will answer yer real quick.

in WvW

Bones.5762

Sometimes i think it’s funny because all sides think they always win, but most of the times i feel like they just blind side each other and has that advantage. Makes me wonder who would really win, after all groups are rendered, staring at each other from a distance and runs into each other.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

revcornelius.6519

Yeah, I remember running from a group of 15 with one guild member after killing 4….

Please, you have never killed 4 of us. Post some proof. Your perception and opinion doesn’t really cut it. If it does, then I killed 9 of you solo;)

Granted you are playing the most trolley class in the game. You guys LOVE those mesmers, to be sure.

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Please, you have never killed 4 of us. Post some proof. Your perception and opinion doesn’t really cut it. If it does, then I killed 9 of you solo;)

Granted you are playing the most trolley class in the game. You guys LOVE those mesmers, to be sure.

That time was with a thief, actually, and your argument renders everything you’re saying null.

in WvW

revcornelius.6519

That time was with a thief, actually, and your argument renders everything you’re saying null.

Hardly. My argument is valid. You say you beat us, we say you didn’t. You aren’t posting proof, you are simply saying you are better. I am arguing that. Yes, you guys are good, we also have very good players. We have also never run from you.

Also, try playing anything but a thief or mesmer (lolrenderbug). Would love to see these kitten posts then.