Does anyone know exactly or estimated HP of walls and doors?

in WvW

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Just wondering.

in WvW

LoneWolfie.1852

Errrr…. Really? No one knows?

in WvW

Posted by: tarnin.1690

tarnin.1690

kinda hard to figure out. You would have to basically have one person or siege on the door, have it only auto attack, then time it. Ya, pretty sure thats not going to happen. Maybe on a very dead server where you wont get interrupted for a min or so.

in WvW

Posted by: Swedemon.4670

Swedemon.4670

Last night i noticed the ram I was using was hitting a tower door for roughly 6k every 5 seconds iirc. Pretty sure the tower door was not upgraded since the tower ownership was back and forth. That comes to roughly 72k per minute. With two rams and about 20 players the wall was breached in approximately 4 minutes.

Obviously, with so many unknowns it is difficult to get a solid estimate but based on that info I’d estimate a basic Tower door has:

72k x 2rams x 4minutes x 1.3 (roughly the ram/player dmg adjustment) = 750k hitpoints

in WvW

Posted by: DaysOfNIght.5928

DaysOfNIght.5928

Rams give as consistant damage as auto-attack, but you wouldn’t have to be there as long, also you could have multiple rams as long as they are set up at similar times. Count 1 rams damage, multiply it by the number of rams.

in WvW

Posted by: tarnin.1690

tarnin.1690

It’s really an estimate due to not have percentage shown. 400k to 500k on a normal door? Reinforced then would be maybe 1.5million? Seems to be about 3x as strong.

in WvW

LoneWolfie.1852

Last night i noticed the ram I was using was hitting a tower door for roughly 6k every 5 seconds iirc. Pretty sure the tower door was not upgraded since the tower ownership was back and forth. That comes to roughly 72k per minute. With two rams and about 20 players the wall was breached in approximately 4 minutes.

Obviously, with so many unknowns it is difficult to get a solid estimate but based on that info I’d estimate a basic Tower door has:

72k x 2rams x 4minutes x 1.3 (roughly the ram/player dmg adjustment) = 750k hitpoints

Woah. I was hitting for 8 K! Does that mean high powered characters does more?

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

I’ve always seen 8k from a ram myself. I’ve been wondering for a while how much stronger superior versions of siege are.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.