ET/CD/IOJ

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

Just wanted to say that these have been the most fun fights to date. The 3 way battle for 5 hours Friday night in Garrison was insane on IoJ map, and some of the best fighting in GW2 yet. Saturday night did not disappoint either.

Whoever ends up winning by Friday, I just want to say my hat is off to IoJ and CD…really bringing the fight. This is what WvW should be like.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gofr.5794

Gofr.5794

Well, I guess this will be the new thread for our wuvwuv group this week. Lets keep it clean fellas, we’re all just trying to have fun here.

Gofr, Asura Elementalist;
Garn the Rageblade, Charr Warrior;
Crystal Desert; Member of Crack Clan

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Day.4501

Day.4501

It was only closed because of one person… why can’t they remove that person instead of closing the thread.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: maximumpanda.5178

maximumpanda.5178

meh he can cry as much as he wants, at the end of the day hes just throwing word on a internet post instead of fighting/ even trying to win.

OT: WvW has been interesting today. i have been bouncing around and coordinating a little in IOJ BL. fun all around

Maximumpanda – Director of – Ruin Gaming [Ruin]
Desolation [DESO]

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Alomar.7136

Alomar.7136

Gaming PC broke down, can I get a score update?

Alomar – 80 Warrior
Kurudin – 80 Guardian
-RUIN-

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kilvert.4172

Kilvert.4172

As of 6pm PST/9pm EST

Attachments:

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

Internet has been acting up all weekend and won’t even let me log onto Guildwars2

I’ve gotten on a couple times but never very long.

Called them today and they gave me the whole “unplug your router and wait 10 secs” like I haven’t already done that you morons.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zabatakis.3571

Zabatakis.3571

ET is to much for us in the mornings. They gain at least 3-5k every day during early hours. The zerg never stops….

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheReign.9740

TheReign.9740

Don’t forget, this is the weekend. The weekdays will play very differently. I look forward to seeing the results of this week. Good luck everyone.

[TL] Team Legacy – Isle of Janthir
teamlegacy.net
isleofjanthir.net

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Lots of fun fights against LotD yesterday and today, this match up has been a ton of fun. (even if CD is making it very difficult for IoJ to keep it interesting for ET)

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

ET is to much for us in the mornings. They gain at least 3-5k every day during early hours. The zerg never stops….

just login after the server restart Tuesday and win.

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Yeah, weekends are ET heavy. Weekdays is a much different story. They really need a weekend and weekday bracket. That would be interesting.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Kilvert.4172

Score Update as of 12:37AM PST

Attachments:

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

Yeah, I’d also like to direct attention to this screenshot attached here.

Man up IoJ, attack ET like men and don’t just split the map with them. Not accusing you of making an alliance with them or anything, but seriously, you complained about us doing stuff like this at the beginning of the match and only attacking you guys while ET was attacking you as well. Well guess what here is flat out proof that you guys are only attacking us while ET is. I checkout out every border and battlegrounds at one point to see how things were, and surprise, everyone told me we were being hit by both IoJ and ET at the same time everywhere. Again, not saying you guys organized this or anything, but how is attacking a server with less than 20 people in each map any fun at all? I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t find attacking doors and walls that fun, but if that’s how you guys get your enjoyment, go for it I guess. I guess I’ll just wait until prime time again and actually have some real fights and real fun not just attacking empty stuff.

Attachments:

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Server stereotypes:

IoJ is the server that likes to make alliances and then stab their ‘allies’ in the back when they can get the upper hand. Then complain when they lose and claim they got back stabbed instead. Smug when they win against weaker opponents, thinking they’re unstoppable.

ET is the type of server that will do any thing to win at any cost. Even if it means doing underhanded tactics outside of the given game mechanics to decimate their opponents.

CD I don’t really have an opinion on. Been a while since I fought against them.

How I predict the match will proceed:

IoJ will get pushed back to spawn and humbled by the end of the week.

ET rising a tier to face HoD and SBI to again repeat last weeks match. Like all other matches against HoD and SBI.

CD will probably drop down a tier.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Kilvert.4172

Add CDs Garrison Lord to the list of bugged ones

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Damsel Delilah.9084

Damsel Delilah.9084

@sisho
‘you complained about us doing stuff like this at the beginning of the match and only attacking you guys while ET was attacking you as well.’

You want us to feel bad for doing something that you guys did to us earlier in the match? logic…

Demise – Elementalist/Warrior
We Have No Creativity [FML]- r.i.p. 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/attuneddemise

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Proud Heart.7623

Proud Heart.7623

I was in the Red Borderlands earlier today. Crystal Desert had been trebbing Dreaming Bay all day. We went to go take Garrison, and the Keep Lord still had the invulnerability buff on him (a bug). Obviously, we couldn’t take the Garrison, so we just focused on other objectives on the map. I’m hoping the bug can be fixed manually, and/or before the end of this matchup.

Had a lot of fun, though! You CD guys are persistent!

Character Name: Proud Heart
Guild: Team Legacy [TL]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Jois.4827

Jois.4827

Not really CD lost alot of players since the last match up but we do try our best not to get completely dominated by other top tier server and make it as fun as possible

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: MadCat.1806

MadCat.1806

Lol. CD players are grumbling about the difficulties to win. Last week against JQ and Dragon. This week against ET and IOJ. We’ve been pampered, beating others in the weeks before last. Apparently, people don’t realise we’re in group2.
It was fun holding Red Lake tower, with ET attacking from the west and IOJ from the east. What appears to be lost hope, in turn became a long dragged out stubborn resistance. Both eventually gave up. It’s the worst state of a tower that I’ve seen, gate and walls torn down. As long as there’s no cheat/hack, this is good fun.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

JANTHIR! PREPARE FOR GLORY

./salute everyone who was there, once you see the video, you’ll immediately know if you were or not

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

Very nicely done!

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

Very nicely done!

:) thank you, to be brutally honest.. not quite sure how we fought off that insanity

but we did

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: ecwoodrow.7034

ecwoodrow.7034

The 3 way fight at SoS DB a couple of nights ago was pretty awesome too. I didn’t video it though ;(.

Atsug Em – [RvR] – lvl 80 Engineer – IoJ
Tryggon Gathol – [RvR] – lvl 80 Warrior – IoJ
Sechnal – [RvR] – lvl 80 Ranger – IoJ

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arakinis.5372

Arakinis.5372

Great battles all the way around this weekend, I wasn’t on as much as I’d like, but when I have been on the battles have been great. Looking forward to a few more days of this.

Arakinis ~ Lvl 80 Thief ~ Isle of Janthir
Team Legacy – [TL]
-Wipe them out…all of them

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

Epic battles yesterday at ET borderland, we could take the keep with the orb after almost three hours of fight to keep Redlake and supply camps and later take the keep. CD is loosing on the points but doing great when people are focused.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gavello.2813

Gavello.2813

Can we get a score update? Dieing to know at work what the score currently is.

~Ruin~Officer~

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Sisho.5431

I could just say you guys are winning, but here’s a screenshot lol. Just got home myself so no clue what’s going on aside from score.

Attachments:

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Gofr.5794

Ah ya beat me to it, but yes it seems ET has been taking a bite out of IOJ today. Their score has been slowly going down since mid day. Don’t know the details of what’s going on though as I spent my play time today on pve.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Eilanzer.7523

Eilanzer.7523

The problem with CD is that several players fled to servers that are in better positions…And now…We don´t have problem with the queue…AND…Basically not a single life in the maps in most times, especially at dawn. This sunday we take redlake, Shadaran Hills and and orb from ET borderland…But this monday morning we have nothing ¬¬
Anyway…The fight this week is fun as hell XD

SOR – Eilanzer_Necro_80 – White Raven [WR]

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Gofr.5794

The problem with CD is that several players fled to servers that are in better positions…And now…We don´t have problem with the queue…AND…Basically not a single life in the maps in most times, especially at dawn. This sunday we take redlake, Shadaran Hills and and orb from ET borderland…But this monday morning we have nothing ¬¬
Anyway…The fight this week is fun as hell XD

Yea, while I have no actual proof, I do believe what go us to a T2 level is no longer there to keep us up at T2. I imagine the JQ beating last week emptied our server a fair bit. I remember we always had people running around before, but unfortunately it seems the free server transfers screwed us, like many other servers.

Again no proof that that is the actual case, but compared to past performance, that makes me believe to be the case.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Velron.3729

One of the alliance guys from ET basically said in a guru tread about the matchup that they already know CD is afraid of them and won’t engage them if they can avoid it.

Ouch. I’d go prove him wrong guys.

Link – http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/68019-ioj-v-cd-v-et-week-3/page__st__420

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Sisho.5431

Lol we’ve got nothing to prove to them, Friday night in our borderlands there were a lot of people from Team Legacy as well as RUIN and we took care of them no problem that night.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Velron.3729

Shhh. I am tryin to enrage your server.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeheil.2516

Jeheil.2516

First it is great fun this WvWvW melarkie. Early yesterday IoJ recaptured all our homeland and were going well in Eternal Borderlands. However we were constantly fighting on two fronts with ET from AB and CD from AH. In a top move by ET, as we bust through to AB inner, they swept into our garrison…man 5 golems eat a gate !! and as we defended the orb, they in co-ordinated hits ate both our flanks.

I would love to know how much was a plan and how much was the zerg eating opportunities…none the less hats off and gg

Jeheil IoJ

Jeheil, IoJ, [uA] – Defender of Gazza’s watergate

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: FamousTran.7238

FamousTran.7238

You gotta love all the CD guys on ET borderlands always trying to push bluebriar, thinking IoJ is easy just because they stand no chance against ET. Seriously, CD is in such a sad state right now, it’s not even funny.

Agrolan – Warrior
Eclesa – Engineer
Primordial Dragons

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

Lol we’ve got nothing to prove to them, Friday night in our borderlands there were a lot of people from Team Legacy as well as RUIN and we took care of them no problem that night.

Sadly this isn’t a one night game.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: cbgsus.1786

cbgsus.1786

Yeah this is getting pretty brutal. Especially tonight/this morning.

Cystal Desert – Crossbones [CB]
www.crossbonesguild.com

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Orz.5091

Orz.5091

So where were you the rest of the week? One night means little. It seems people still aren’t getting that point.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

Thank you to the groups of ET that let us farm them yesterday. Once, in the morning, at the southwest supply, we put up our ballista/trebs/arrow carts. And then later at night, in Shadaran Hills. How did you zerg feel after getting roflstomped by a handful of players in the lords room?! Seriously though, it was good fighting. And lots of loot bags for us.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Sisho.5431

Lol so because it is not a one night game and because it was just one night does not make my point invalid. Sounds like some people are getting a little butthurt to me. Our guys were able to hold off some of what are supposed to be the best guilds on your server, and we did it when both servers were at their prime on a Friday Night. You guys take score into account too much, learn to enjoy the game. You guys beating us overall doesn’t mean squat to me lol. I understand people like you can’t stand the thought of losing, but we of Synergy accept the fact that it is just a game and enjoy it. Just because we don’t have 24/7 coverage doesn’t make your server “superior.” It just means you will win in score because we cannot stop you all the time.

It seems people aren’t getting the REAL point.

(edited by Sisho.5431)

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

Lol so because it is not a one night game and because it was just one night does not make my point invalid. Sounds like some people are getting a little butthurt to me. Our guys were able to hold off some of what are supposed to be the best guilds on your server, and we did it when both servers were at their prime on a Friday Night. You guys take score into account too much, learn to enjoy the game. You guys beating us overall doesn’t mean squat to me lol. I understand people like you can’t stand the thought of losing, but we of Synergy accept the fact that it is just a game and enjoy it. Just because we don’t have 24/7 coverage doesn’t make your server “superior.” It just means you will win in score because we cannot stop you all the time.

It seems people aren’t getting the REAL point.

Just like you said, we beating you 24/7, with a superior score etc etc doesn’t mean squat to you. Thats fine. Like you said, we have to learn to enjoy the game and accept that it is just a game. Don’t forget to tell that to many of your server-mates who seem to have been disheartened by the score (score doesn’t matter) or the fact we control most things (also doesn’t matter at all), that they should have fun and come back into the maps instead of leaving CD constantly with the undermanned buff.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

This week so far has me a little sad in a way..the weekend started off with some amazing three way carnage and now it has devolved into this. I really don’t get why people just give up so easily.

Oh well.. Well done ET as you have some great fighters, teams and guilds and are able to motivate people well at all times. Your definitely tier 1 quality and I hope all of us at IoJ can match you in the future…

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: forthegz.5814

forthegz.5814

Just wanted to say that these have been the most fun fights to date. The 3 way battle for 5 hours Friday night in Garrison was insane on IoJ map, and some of the best fighting in GW2 yet. Saturday night did not disappoint either.

Whoever ends up winning by Friday, I just want to say my hat is off to IoJ and CD…really bringing the fight. This is what WvW should be like.

Just wanted to say hell yeah.. that fight at garrison friday was nuts. Lasted forever and was just absolutely amazing. Great time!

www.the-darkhand.com <DDH>

ET

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

This week so far has me a little sad in a way..the weekend started off with some amazing three way carnage and now it has devolved into this. I really don’t get why people just give up so easily.

Oh well.. Well done ET as you have some great fighters, teams and guilds and are able to motivate people well at all times. Your definitely tier 1 quality and I hope all of us at IoJ can match you in the future…

IoJ is basically doomed to fight these ET scumbags for the rest of eternity given the failure ranking system. After beating IoJ, ET will probably go up in rank and have to fight HoD or SBI/JQ in which case they’ll get kitten on, and then move back down and whaddaya know, get paired against IoJ again.

CD

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thorgrum.4679

Thorgrum.4679

I really don’t get why people just give up so easily.

Basically because Arenanet still gives them an out. Pretty easy to flip to a better server and zerg for the drops. Shouldnt be to hard to figure out really, happening all over.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Kilvert.4172

update on scores as of 4pm PST Wednesday:

Attachments:

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Detahmaio.2014

Detahmaio.2014

IoJ is basically doomed to fight these ET scumbags for the rest of eternity given the failure ranking system. After beating IoJ, ET will probably go up in rank and have to fight HoD or SBI/JQ in which case they’ll get kitten on, and then move back down and whaddaya know, get paired against IoJ again.

So i guess that means any server that gets dropped from tier 1 is kitten? If so then JQ is kitten right along with us and whoever didn’t make it to tier 1 is kitten.

If ET beats HoD they hacked/exploited i get your logic loud and clear buddy.

ET/CD/IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Isila.2574

Isila.2574

Yawn. Another week, another matchup for IoJ to beat whichever legitimate tier 2 server they’re matched against and get zergrolled by whichever tier 1 server couldn’t quite make 24/7 coverage last week.

Really wish ANet would do something about timezone-based population imbalances. Really sucks knowing that nothing you do matters because the T1 server’s eurozone crew is just going to ghost everything before the next day rolls around.