Elona Reach vs Arborstone vs Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

If I am not mistaken there is no topic about our match. There we go. Mods, please delete this topic if there is already such a thread.

My first question is maybe obvious. What the hell happened to Arborstone?!?!
I don’t really like to make suggestions because it is the first day and weekend but
have many Vizunah player transferred to Arborstone?

Just KIDDING! :P Srsly it was my first suggestion but when I came in at 2 pm (GMT +1) we had no queue. So we are probably huge “victims” of the event. We actually had always problems like in in the Halloween event. Nevertheless there is more space for the ambitious WvW player!

Please keep the thread clean. I don’t want to see any hate/flame comment from an Elona Reach player!

Thanks! gl&hf

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: dkarn.6027

dkarn.6027

Arborstone is the last french server open and a lot of huge WvW guild came here to avoid long wait during prime time to play.
If i remember they reach T2 with a medium population.
WvW players are not intersted by PVE event thats probably why they are less “victims” that these two opponents Elona Reac and Baruch Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Without the Canadians Arborstone would be in one of the last brackets. It’s really sad.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

What’s really sad is that our only Canadian guild (30 people max online at the same time) left us during the first week against Desolation and Ruin and only has been there for one week (and a little part of the week before) before it, when we won against Vizunah and Elona. So they only were on Arborstone for two weeks.

It was almost one month ago http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/1/5

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

To answer you suprNovae, yes i think both elona and baruch are victims of the event or maybe Casu join our server :X.

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Without the Canadians Arborstone would be in one of the last brackets. It’s really sad.

You shouldn’t post about a topic you don’t know.
It just emphasis your rage, it’s bad for you.

So no more canadians on AS, we had a 30 people guild that tried for 2 weeks… but didn’t like it. Hey not anyone can find its american guild found of wood bashing!

Imo two things combined to explain the start of this match up: both our opponents are intersted in the PvE event (and we are not) and some guilds discussed and decided to refocus on WvW.

Btw a lot of us have great respect for ER as an opponent, I think you should know about it!

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Mystery.7392

@ Truebanana, I whispered several people of Arbor last night and a lot of them were from Canada.
and now it seems that quite a lot came from Vizu back to Arbor because they cba to lose again.
Fact.

Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

We have no more ppl than the last week… we just don’t care about the PVE event… SP and DE population is really low in WvW today, it’s all.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Truebanana.5936

If you aren’t from Arborstone, i’m sorry to have to tell you that your lie wont work, because you can’t whisper anymore people who aren’t from your server by using the in game report to get their name

Most of people who were fighting last night were the core of our usual world vs world force and we usually leave the eternal battlefiled to the casual player and those who aren’t part of our alliance, while the guilds of our main alliance are dispatched equally on borderlands.
Since a lot of people (casual) from our and your server (elona and baruch) were in the pve event, it was really easy to control the borderlands, so we also did send some people on eternal battlefield to coordinate our force.

Don’t you think that even if you are angry it’s better to be honest ?

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Out of curiosity what Guilds are still active on Arborstone and who are considered the top guilds there ?

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Out of curiosity what Guilds are still active on Arborstone and who are considered the top guilds there ?

More active guild on AS are LNM, SR,…

For the top it’s hard to say, many guild make good things in wvw, but you can look more specially for Defiance, Furya, LNM ( large scale ) Joke, Blood Legio, Never Hide…

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Mystery.7392

If you aren’t from Arborstone, i’m sorry to have to tell you that your lie wont work, because you can’t whisper anymore people who aren’t from your server by using the in game report to get their name

Most of people who were fighting last night were the core of our usual world vs world force and we usually leave the eternal battlefiled to the casual player and those who aren’t part of our alliance, while the guilds of our main alliance are dispatched equally on borderlands.
Since a lot of people (casual) from our and your server (elona and baruch) were in the pve event, it was really easy to control the borderlands, so we also did send some people on eternal battlefield to coordinate our force.

Don’t you think that even if you are angry it’s better to be honest ?

As I said. “Yesterday”. Which means Friday morning.

Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowwolf.1208

Shadowwolf.1208

ER writing here. We got a big big lack of players. Most of em are camping the new Dungeon or left the server caused by flaming/insulting each other. Big wvw guilds broke into pieces and lost players to other servers. Too much social incompetence at the moment. ER will loose its position in T2 soon.

But not all Guilds will leave the sinking ship like others did before.

Ragnar Kavarish
Proud member of KDL

Ragnar Kavarish / Lims Kragma
Proud member of [KDL] Krieger des Lichts
Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Very funny to see every time a french serv make a advantage in point it’s alway “ kitten French Canadian everywhere”.. plz try new think, ( french alliance excuse don’t work this time ! ) But if in the same week we lose, it’s normal, english/whatever sup..

ER writing here. We got a big big lack of players. Most of em are camping the new Dungeon or left the server caused by flaming/insulting each other. Big wvw guilds broke into pieces and lost players to other servers. Too much social incompetence at the moment. ER will loose its position in T2 soon.

But not all Guilds will leave the sinking ship like others did before.

We had the same thing when we lose in T1.. to many leecher…

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

More active guild on AS are LNM, SR,…

For the top it’s hard to say, many guild make good things in wvw, but you can look more specially for Defiance, Furya, LNM ( large scale ) Joke, Blood Legio, Never Hide…

What happened to MOS then ?

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Similarly to LNM, but i find LNM has more impact and global vision of what happened on the map.

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Hernia.1986

Hernia.1986

… why all the Arbostone players didnt mentioned “RUS Invasion” guild and others guilds with really extrange names from east europe?

in WvW

Shadowwolf.1208

Hernia can u write that in english plz. Didnt understood what u want to tell us.

Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Weris.5248

Weris.5248

We’re still here and on AS map this week. (The map full blue since the beginning of this match-up)

And wothan has forgotten many of our alliance guilds that are all active in WvW even if these guilds cannot fill all the maps 24/24, they try to do their best in WvW : Psy, Carathai, Fureur, Option, Dragons de Kalidors, Enigma, Compagnie Noire, Utopia…

Weris – Millenium Old School – Vizunah Square
Author of the MoS matchups Tools
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

(edited by Weris.5248)

in WvW

Posted by: Heldohann.6854

Heldohann.6854

@ Truebanana, I whispered several people of Arbor last night and a lot of them were from Canada.
and now it seems that quite a lot came from Vizu back to Arbor because they cba to lose again.
Fact.

That must be a lie then. Sorry. No significant Canadian guild on AS.

in WvW

Wothan.4673

… why all the Arbostone players didnt mentioned “RUS Invasion” guild and others guilds with really extrange names from east europe?

After the french canadian it’s the french russian excuse ?

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Saros.4968

Saros.4968

If at least you were putting out decent fights during prime time… Where is the strong opposition that ER used to show ?

I’m not even talking about spanish players, it’s a joke, creep monsters are stronger than them.

Sarosk – lvl 80 Norn Warrior
<Joke> Guildmaster – Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

If at least you were putting out decent fights during prime time… Where is the strong opposition that ER used to show ?

I’m not even talking about spanish players, it’s a joke, creep monsters are stronger than them.

You are funny, last week we stole you more than 60000 points and the week in which our whole server is in a PvE event you become so proud of yourselves…come on…grow
Baruch is much less populated than Elona and Arborstone and we were able to deal with you last week perfectly.
Let´s see what happens when people come back to MvM…

Regards,

Haltair

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

… Where is the strong opposition that ER used to show ?..

The correct term would be “domination”.
And don’t worry (in a dark Arnold voice:) We’ll be back.
Elona started out as a PvE-server and that didn’t change, plus we lost some important commanders – maybe even a big guild, this is not clarified yet – so there is gaps to fill, too.
But as I said, we gonna be back sooner or later, and will make u eat dust again, no worries.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Wothan.4673

You are funny, last week we stole you more than 60000 points and the week in which our whole server is in a PvE event you become so proud of yourselves

.. change “week” per “only in the night” .. not very difficult in this condition.. exactly like we did this week end in fact… This is not a reproach, nightcapping is the base of “ranking” anyway… For the “proud of yourselves” well .. when we beat VS for begins the N°1 EU, yes we was proud.. nothing feeling like this when we fight you, losing or winning.. Barush are clearly the worst opponent ( except 2/3 guild like Clean Squad making good job ) we having to fight in prime time since a long time.. Elona is always a pleasure to fight by cons.

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Shadowwolf.1208

So for ER its a clear thing. There is a new dungeon. New items and some events. What do you think will a PvE Server first do? WvW or PvE for new things? Think about and answer your question urself.

There are some other points. Some players and even guilds left ER because they were unsatifsfied with the situation and behaviour of some others. There are big disputes between the leaders at the moment and there is no clear line. There are most of time on the Borderlands no qeues only Eternal. Too many people that play WvW because they are bored and not willed to make big fights or change their skill or play in a team. Its pve server for sure. We have some problems at the moment but it will change someday again. Wait until we are back up and have fun with nice fights.

For to say something about Barush. Its the easiest enemy i saw in t2. There are only a few that now how to do it.

Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

With 20-25+ roster you can find LNM, Mos, Fureur
With smaller groupe (5-15): Defiance, Joke, and probably some others, member of the"Etendard Sanglant"(french ally on PA) , since i don’t play in all the map at the same time, i don’t know about the strengh of all of them.

For people from ER and BB, i think it’s kinda sad you lost so many people to pve events.. If AS come up on top it’s mostly because we haven’t met any enemy on numerous time zone .. Week match it’s mostly done know… I guess we’ll be going do some pve too now…

As for last week, ER only dominated day time when AS population is very low. The same way BB dominated Night time. Btw, AS never been dominated by any one in EU prime time. Even in our worst moment, we came back from 100 to 300-350 every prime time.
We’re looking forward to fight BT guilds in EU prime time.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

Posted by: Hernia.1986

Hernia.1986

http://mos.millenium.org/

Nice to see how guilds use free transfer servers to feel more usefull when they were kicked from T1.

Regards.

in WvW

Jomg.9061

I’m wondering , what are you talking about ?

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Wothan.4673

@Hernia ? MoS is on AS still the launch of AS serv and never move in other serv… you want to talk about what with this link ?

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Hey really AS is not the same server this week than last week.

Im just curious about what happened.

Im a night player and it is the first time I see a truly 24/h server, just it is the same server we faced last week when it was not 24/h. Something has changed it is a fact.

I would just like to have a logic explanation to it nothing more.

Anyone who discredits your well earned victory this week does not understand the way WvW works, this does not remove the fact that AS has changed ALOT one week to the other.

Tbh last week was much more fun. Matchs where tight, and the winner was decided on the last day. This week I think AS has more WvW players than Elona and Baruch together.

Baruch will drop to T3 due to the masive loss in points. But lucky for us, as a really small WvW server, we wont be facing 24/h full populations there anymore.

Would be nice that someone tells us the reason of this change and again grats on your victoty.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Would be nice that someone tells us the reason of this change and again grats on your victoty.

Blame Sigmund Freud.

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1202004

jade sea, EU

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Well basically, we have 3 week of losing. Last week we think, D2 would be, not easy, but that we would have enough advance.. we have wrong… we were last. So we make some think on the table… no way to go in d3… and we have renewed motivation.

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

The FIRST reason we win this week is that AS has more w3 dedicated players.
ER and BB players have been attracted by new PvE content.
BB is not dominating during the night anymore.
ER is not dominating during the day anymore.
Score is still balanced during prime time as last week.
Some drama on our french forum make us believe we’re stronger this week but as usually in GW2 w3, quantity wins, not quality.

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

(edited by Pihtt.4360)

in WvW

Jomg.9061

@Kraken.7514

Our night/day population didn’t change much..
But after few losses Etendard sanglant(ES) made some rethinking about the AS’s future.
Mainly 2 things came out :
-ES want to play on TOP eu(D1-D2), even if we never win against BT and others H24 server due to our low population. We’re not giving up anything else.
-We came to the realisation that even if we don’t have much player at night/day time, we have some and we need to get them more organise, so they can put up a better fight. So we took some measures about it. I guess you can see the first result in game.

That being said, we welcome anyone who want to share our fight.

BUT , about this week (47) match up, as my mates stated before, the main reason we win for now is simple : BB and ER players did PVE, and we didn’t.
Thank to you guys i guess we’ll have some time too to get the new gear

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Well basically, we have 3 week of losing. Last week we think, D2 would be, not easy, but that we would have enough advance.. we have wrong… we were last. So we make some think on the table… no way to go in d3… and we have renewed motivation.

Try english, son.

Our night/day population didn’t change much..

I call BS. You´re zerging every minute of the day. Last week you barely had ANY ppl in night shifts. Something has changed. Russian guilds, T1 frenchies, migration flocks or whataver… you´re NOT last weeks Arborstone.

And if you wanna talk about troop quality, listen to this: we call u “children”. These new ‘troopies’ u got are soft, weak and scatter easily. Storming through your joke zergs feels SAFE.

And yes, BB is a freaking PvE server and we will fall, HARD. Thanks to the freaking fractals. But u know what? Ill be all cozy and warm, knowing that at full force WE OWNED YOU.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

As an outsider from the faraway magical land of the US ladder…wow get over yourselves. Servers win, servers lose, servers have more numbers, blah blah. What do you accomplish by insisting your server is more “skilled” or insulting other servers? Especially after you lose, that’s just total lack of class.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

@Ogre : Canadians, you forgot the Canadians… and I’m pretty sure there is an alliance between Elona and AS as well :/

in WvW

Wothan.4673

I call BS. You´re zerging every minute of the day. Last week you barely had ANY ppl in night shifts. Something has changed. Russian guilds, T1 frenchies, migration flocks or whataver… you´re NOT last weeks Arborstone.

Stop smoking, son.

knowing that at full force WE OWNED YOU

Your full force on the night vs only door for owned us… great victory, gg !

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Truebanana.5936

Ogre, you’r (elona and baruch) mostly fighting on eternal battlefield and all of our organised guild fight on borderland.
EB is only for our casual players or for those who aren’t playing in the main alliance, all that without any real organisation. That’s why those you are fighting against are almost as weak as baruch players and are also really slow to react when you’r attacking a fortress.

Last week as someone said previously, we were at our third defeat in a row, after 2 ugly defeat against the “number” of desolation and Ruin. Many people gave up on world vs world, at the second week against desolation.
If you’r from elona for more than 3 weeks, you should know that we weren’t as weak as last week (outmanned buff almost at every hour of the day, exept during prime time), at our previous fight in T1 when we won agaisnt VS and Elona.

We are winning this matchup because we are trying to fight like we did before, to try to not loose too many casual player before then end of the free transfer. All that because people are transfering away to the winning server when you are losing.
You may have noticed that when you do a good start after the week end of a new matchup, there are a lot more people who usually only pve who are coming in world vs world. When you are badly losing at the end of the week end, that’s the opposite.

in WvW

Posted by: GreX.2485

GreX.2485

Btw a lot of us have great respect for ER as an opponent, I think you should know about it!

thx and so we do !

one word: events!
brace yourself X-Mas or other “evil” events are coming!
i see empty borderlands, empty borderlands everywhere ^^

GreXn – Asura Guardian
Dreihundert (cCc)
Elona Reach [DE]

(edited by GreX.2485)

in WvW

Shadowwolf.1208

@Ogre : Canadians, you forgot the Canadians… and I’m pretty sure there is an alliance between Elona and AS as well :/

Jaghen what did you smoke dude?

Alliance between German and French? I would die before i get into an alliance between German and French server.
Its nothing against the french people itself. I had a fiance she was french and i really loved her. But i would never ally up with french people to fight a server that never had a chance to win at all.

ER is in PVE brake for rushing Fractal Dungeon. Wait until this event is gone!

Elona Reach [DE]

(edited by Shadowwolf.1208)

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

And yes, BB is a freaking PvE server and we will fall, HARD. Thanks to the freaking fractals. But u know what? Ill be all cozy and warm, knowing that at full force WE OWNED YOU.

At full force BB only own doors.
Even the moas own BB “forces”.

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

quote:

“And if you wanna talk about troop quality, listen to this: we call u “children”. These new ‘troopies’ u got are soft, weak and scatter easily. Storming through your joke zergs feels SAFE.”

Oh Rly?
A Baruch player say this to Arborstone?

sry man but you are funny^^ you guys should have stopped nightcapping some tiers ago

have a nice day

edit: oh i forgot – im from elona

in WvW

Shadowwolf.1208

I just wanna state…. If ER would be able to get so many players like today on the fields… AS wouldnt have a chance. We dominated you on the left borderlands and for some gaming problems you killed us.

When u cant cast spells cause its lagging that much its easy to kill guys. When u rush with 60 people thats NOT SKILL THATS QUANTITY and its NOTHING you can be proud of.

And i am sorry i cant believe you just “REORGANIZED” your zergs… you have more then the double of players out in the borderlands then last week. I never saw as much players on one place like from AS.

On ER we still got the problem that some guilds are loosing massively members and people are not going to WvW anymore in 2/3 borders. Its only small groups there without a queue.

BB, im sorry to say but you are victims. In compare with AS you are like npc’s. We rolled with 15 people into your 40 and you died that fast.

The only reason why AS killed our 15 people is a very simple thing. The “PRE” dead phase has to be taken out or nerved. “RALLY” should be nerfed to affect only 1!!! player and not all.
We rushed into 40 enemys 20 of em where on the ground in seconds then one of us died and 20 people are back up on their feet. That really sucks cause you were playing more worse then us but won the fight due to this mechanism of the game. If it would be nerfed and it would take more time to revive a player you wouldnt dominate with big zergs like that anymore.

I hope anet will fix that.

Elona Reach [DE]

(edited by Shadowwolf.1208)

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Shadowwolf.1208 are you trolling mate? 60+ ER were hiding in keep vs 15 RG until the ER commander decided to announce to “split up into fgs and farm dolyaks” on teamspeak and now you post something like that, seriously. Must be troll or very short memory.

[RG]

in WvW

Wothan.4673

I just wanna state…. If ER would be able to get so many players like today on the fields… AS wouldnt have a chance. We dominated you on the left borderlands and for some gaming problems you killed us.

When u cant cast spells cause its lagging that much its easy to kill guys. When u rush with 60 people thats NOT SKILL THATS QUANTITY and its NOTHING you can be proud of.

And i am sorry i cant believe you just “REORGANIZED” your zergs… you have more then the double of players out in the borderlands then last week. I never saw as much players on one place like from AS.

On ER we still got the problem that some guilds are loosing massively members and people are not going to WvW anymore in 2/3 borders. Its only small groups there without a queue.

I’m don’t remember at what time you dominated us on this borderland … :/ anyway not the problem… You make nice stuff on the BB keep <3.
We don’t have waiting to in borderland, at 21h30 you can instantly pop on the map… So the over-numbered … even if we are more of you ofc don’t really matter.

Tonight you fight in the major part vs 2 PU group. ( Joke was the only premade with more than 5 ppl on the map. ). And if you wipe it’s not only because of “gaming problem” ( too easy.. ), it’s because we you rush us, you slack at the same place pending 20/30sec … it’s very easy to escape and dps you safely.. you wipe 90% of time vs PU group dude :/

And for finish, you are maybe 15 in KDM, but look around you.. you have many pu following you most of the time… I never see you only 15..

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

@shadowwolf : I was just being sarcastic, responding to Ogre. Canadians and alliance are just usual excuses people find when being beat by french servs… on all tiers.

in WvW

Shadowwolf.1208

I’m don’t remember at what time you dominated us on this borderland … :/ anyway not the problem… You make nice stuff on the BB keep <3.
We don’t have waiting to in borderland, at 21h30 you can instantly pop on the map… So the over-numbered … even if we are more of you ofc don’t really matter.

Tonight you fight in the major part vs 2 PU group. ( Joke was the only premade with more than 5 ppl on the map. ). And if you wipe it’s not only because of “gaming problem” ( too easy.. ), it’s because we you rush us, you slack at the same place pending 20/30sec … it’s very easy to escape and dps you safely.. you wipe 90% of time vs PU group dude :/

And for finish, you are maybe 15 in KDM, but look around you.. you have many pu following you most of the time… I never see you only 15..

These are not pu dude
And its an easy excuse what u use. And PU groups are running away and its very sad that they dont fight. You guys only win when 40 or more are there. Thats a fact dude and i will try to make a video of it to bring you the a “ahhhhh”.
We not fight in the night because we are working members of our society.
You had no chance before many players swapped to that borderlands. There were no real resistance.
And yes it is a kitten game problem with culling, casts that dont go through caused by the bad connection in big battles. you can hammer on the skill and its not casting at all. All skills are flashing but not a single one is done. And its not OUR connection that is only used for approx. 20kb with an 16000kb connection. Its a big joke.
And the fact of RALLY you cant denie dude. So open your eyes plz

Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Wothan.4673

And its not OUR connection that is only used for approx. 20kb with an 16000kb connection. Its a big joke.
And the fact of RALLY you cant denie dude. So open your eyes plz

Use a VPN for your connexion problem, it has solved our problem. ( Culling is still here, but no more lag or casting problem .. )

You guys only win when 40 or more are there.

Yes, we never win neither fight vs Elona if we are outnumbered on the battle… … come on dude, it’s the same everywhere, when you fight vs PU it’s normal they need to be more of a premade group for down them.. ( or the premade have some problem… ).

And clearly yesterday you fight mostly vs PU group, you can make all movie you want, except vs Joke ofc. When you fight on Sunnyhill it’s vs PU, when you take the BB keep and manage to wipe us it’s vs PU too…

We not fight in the night because we are working members of our society

Tell me, how you manage to inc in D1 and beat VS sometime ago, without nightcapping maybe ?

For the BB guild NuKe, could you tell me why you need to have some of your ppl on our serv ?

Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)