Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

when you focus our BL it is always with large numbers

That’s not true at all.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

when you focus our BL it is always with large numbers

That’s not true at all.

I believe we have multiple screenshots of being outmanned while taking a garrison…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Once, we did it with just hammers.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I’m not sure why Mag commanders are wishing that CD and SBI would play less well. Isn’t it more fun to play against a better opponent?

I’ve enjoyed playing against several SBI groups, and I wish they would keep coming back because they are solid. Unfortunately, there’s this trend where SBI has a ton of people on our BL and we’ve mostly abandoned it, I pop on my tag and get about 2/3 SBI’s numbers, wipe SBI once, wipe them with even numbers next time, and then continue wiping them with more and more players following me until Mazergma either has a queue following me around the map or SBI gives up.

Some of the confrontations have been extremely interesting. I enjoyed SBI’s pushes on Mag BL tonight, but it gets quite boring when SBI leaves and then sends “havoc squads” to flip camps and waypoint back to spawn as soon as they see an invader coming after them. SBI, much like CD, seem allergic to PvP.

Hmmm well that has not been my experience or perception at all. when you focus our BL it is always with large numbers that is very hard to defend against. We have sent small groups to havoc MAG BL and which I enjoy doing because for awhile at least we get more even battles. That is until you pull all your forces and out-man us 5to1 and zerg us down everywhere you can find us. Even with greater numbers we have put up some really good fights IMO.

Other posters here like to focus on our mistakes like the failed portal placement that put 10 of us in the middle of 40 of you…was a bad mistake….but completely fail to mention the 3 portal/push attempts by your forces in front of bay’s south gate that our smaller numbers wiped with no problem.

The groups I run with look for open field fights and enjoy them. But from my perspective Guumbas seem not to feel comfortable in PvP unless they have much greater numbers. But I am sure it seems different to you. We must seem rude when we don’t line up for your zerg to roll over I guess. o.o

When I brought in a group to skirmish on your BL yesterday we were holding our part in SE with the outmanned buff for the first 30 minutes. I prefer fighting outnumbered, however I always end up with enough people on me after about an hour that it turns into a steamroll no matter what.

If you think we aren’t comfortable with pvp then let’s get some 1v1s or 5v5s going. I have bad news if you think you can beat me in a duel.

Also, I’m not familiar with failed portal bombs at bay. It must’ve not been lead by me which is why it didn’t work. The portal in front of SE tower that got us position on the lord room in the middle of that 3 way on the other hand…

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

(edited by zastari.1730)

in WvW

Posted by: Frozen.7658

Frozen.7658

Hi one thing I like to metion between CD and MaG.
I saw a guild known as NtSD or something similar to that name of the guild.
Which I found out that they are in both CD and MaG and also when SBI ppl were fight over the AP in EB BL. CD attacked us from the behind and after that the Mag attacked us. So seems like you guys are working together on WvW…
I am pretty sure NtSD are mainly in CD because I saw more on CD than MAG.
So here is my question.. CD are you that desperate to get to the second place?
I just wanted to play fair that’s all it is not that I am blaming all of CD who plays fair
I just dont like certain guild who are trying to ruin your reputation.

[kiwi] Gamers World – SBI
Ms Frozen – 80 Human Mesmer [Commander]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Hi one thing I like to metion between CD and MaG.
I saw a guild known as NtSD or something similar to that name of the guild.
Which I found out that they are in both CD and MaG and also when SBI ppl were fight over the AP in EB BL. CD attacked us from the behind and after that the Mag attacked us. So seems like you guys are working together on WvW…
I am pretty sure NtSD are mainly in CD because I saw more on CD than MAG.
So here is my question.. CD are you that desperate to get to the second place?
I just wanted to play fair that’s all it is not that I am blaming all of CD who plays fair
I just dont like certain guild who are trying to ruin your reputation.

You should probably quit posting on WvW forums if this is how you usually post. The argument is ludicrously bad. And NtSD? lol

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Mag already has a kittenty rep so there is nothing to ruin …
also i have never seen NtSD but that may be cuze i never play EGB

and we hit SBI just as much as CD. we enjoy keep karma train and we flip both side with equal love

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

please dont mind ms frozen up there. honestly never even heard of this person on our server before till yesterday when i seen them running around with a commander tag.. and putting themselfs into bad positions. so half their argument of being surrounded was simply their own poor area of attack choice.

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

in WvW

zastari.1730

please dont mind ms frozen up there. honestly never even heard of this person on our server before till yesterday when i seen them running around with a commander tag.. and putting themselfs into bad positions. so half their argument of being surrounded was simply their own poor area of attack choice.

Don’t worry. Anyone from mag who reads the post will notice the [kiwi] tag in the signature, laugh, then move on.

Maguuma

in WvW

manbearpig.8095

btw great battles going on so far loving the battle with CD for 2nd place close game

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

[Kiwi] are an important part of our post exodus SBI. They were one of the main active forces behind our recovery process. Although I may not always agree with what they post or do (mostly I agree) I have nothing but appreciation for them. I know a lot less info about the BoTS (there were some unsettling rumors a few days ago but no confirmation).

MsFrozen is an important member of KiWi and SBI. Whether this poster is the real one or not remains to be seen (I think he is). Attacking him or the KiWis is a cheap forum war tactic.

I only posted this because I do not want people to think that all SBI thinks like manbearpig.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m not sure why Mag commanders are wishing that CD and SBI would play less well. Isn’t it more fun to play against a better opponent?

I’ve enjoyed playing against several SBI groups, and I wish they would keep coming back because they are solid. Unfortunately, there’s this trend where SBI has a ton of people on our BL and we’ve mostly abandoned it, I pop on my tag and get about 2/3 SBI’s numbers, wipe SBI once, wipe them with even numbers next time, and then continue wiping them with more and more players following me until Mazergma either has a queue following me around the map or SBI gives up.

Some of the confrontations have been extremely interesting. I enjoyed SBI’s pushes on Mag BL tonight, but it gets quite boring when SBI leaves and then sends “havoc squads” to flip camps and waypoint back to spawn as soon as they see an invader coming after them. SBI, much like CD, seem allergic to PvP.

Hmmm well that has not been my experience or perception at all. when you focus our BL it is always with large numbers that is very hard to defend against. We have sent small groups to havoc MAG BL and which I enjoy doing because for awhile at least we get more even battles. That is until you pull all your forces and out-man us 5to1 and zerg us down everywhere you can find us. Even with greater numbers we have put up some really good fights IMO.

Other posters here like to focus on our mistakes like the failed portal placement that put 10 of us in the middle of 40 of you…was a bad mistake….but completely fail to mention the 3 portal/push attempts by your forces in front of bay’s south gate that our smaller numbers wiped with no problem.

The groups I run with look for open field fights and enjoy them. But from my perspective Guumbas seem not to feel comfortable in PvP unless they have much greater numbers. But I am sure it seems different to you. We must seem rude when we don’t line up for your zerg to roll over I guess. o.o

I’d like to know when you thought we were 40 strong. Using yesterday on SBI BL when we just wanted fights as an example, it was 10-15 and grew to precisely 20 at the SE camp climax. I know that because the commander was keeping up with /supplyinfo to check.

We do outnumber you when you touch our BL with any decent sized numbers and attack a real target. Mag takes defense seriously, and when a waypoint contests or someone says golems, you’re going to get a lot of people switching borderlands to end whatever is happening very quickly.

We are very comfortable fighting open field outnumbered. We have more people than you because we’ve dropped to t4, so it might not seem that way. All I can say is I wish SBI would take our offers (I’ve whispered either you or other SBI commanders) on fight clubs when they’re running. We have a lot of players/guilds that love to get better in 1v1/5v5/10v10 and jump at any chance to do so. One of the reasons I love mag is that the vast majority of our players care about getting better rather than posting recruitment threads.

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I also agree with earnedil.. Kiwi stuck with us. They are still learning tactics and have said that before. Ms. Frozen has run as commander before but I think they are fairly new. Personally there are really only 3 commanders on all of SBI I like to follow, kiwi has 1 of them. There may be mistakes made but these commanders were with us when we were getting slaughtered against the odds so they have my respect.

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

I wouldn’t want you to misunderstand Razi’s comment. We at Mags also love your [kiwi] players. Our eyes brighten every time we see that tag.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

manbearpig.8095

my previus post was not a internet terrorism act against sbi or kiwi as earnedil mentioned i was simply coming to the defence of mag and CD both of them have been fighting us as hard as they have fought each other. i simply stated that the several attack attemps made by ms frozen was ill placed and its no wonder they were attacked on both fronts by CD and mags.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Perhaps if Mag forum warriors did not post such jerksish posts more would be willing to fight club. But I can only assume that if one acts like a jerk on the forum, one will act like a jerk in the game.

in WvW

kerona.3465

We actually take out all of out jerkiness on forums. In game we’re angels.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Perhaps if Mag forum warriors did not post such jerksish posts more would be willing to fight club. But I can only assume that if one acts like a jerk on the forum, one will act like a jerk in the game.

Please link the post that makes you unwilling to PvP against another human being.

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

When I brought in a group to skirmish on your BL yesterday we were holding our part in SE with the outmanned buff for the first 30 minutes. I prefer fighting outnumbered, however I always end up with enough people on me after about an hour that it turns into a steamroll no matter what.

I’m curious.

You claim that you “prefer fighting outnumbered,” but you’ve posted multiple times that you always have a zerg after about an hour after you turn on your Dorito.

This begs the question: if you truly prefer to fight outnumbered then why turn on your Dorito?

It seems to me that the answer is pretty obvious. You truly prefer to command a zerg in-game, but you claim on these forums that you enjoy fighting outnumbered adding that players just flock to you, all in a vain attempt to justify your numbers advantage with excuses.

Here’s a hint: If you really want to skirmish outnumbered, don’t command and don’t encourage puggers to come assist your small numbers.

Ta da!

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I’m curious.

You claim that you “prefer fighting outnumbered,” but you’ve posted multiple times that you always have a zerg after about an hour after you turn on your Dorito.

This begs the question: if you truly prefer to fight outnumbered then why turn on your Dorito?

It seems to me that the answer is pretty obvious. You truly prefer to command a zerg in-game, but you claim on these forums that you enjoy fighting outnumbered adding that players just flock to you, all in a vain attempt to justify your numbers advantage with excuses.

Here’s a hint: If you really want to skirmish outnumbered, don’t command and don’t encourage puggers to come assist your small numbers.

Ta da!

This is a hilarious post considering who you’re talking to.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

The tag helps guildies stack on his tiny asura body. Keep the drama flowing, though.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

I’m curious.

Ta da!

This is a hilarious post considering who you’re talking to.

Who? An internet tough guy that happens to be in your guild?

I’m embarrassed, sincerely. . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Please link the post that makes you unwilling to PvP against another human being.

I don’t feel like doing that much copying and pasting. It would take a couple of hours.

in WvW

zastari.1730

I’m curious.

Ta da!

I leave an icon on because everyone has to be able to follow my actions in the middle of a battle. You probably wouldn’t get this unless you’re part of the one [SBI] group I’ve seen that actually has any combat tactics aside from press button and pray.

Also the whole number mismatch thing seems to be an even dose of me rallying more people because our morale improves while all of your players quit because their moral falls apart from getting decimated.

Maguuma

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

I’m curious.

Ta da!

lol first of all that blue chip also helps the non pubbies rally to him and stick to him as there will be culling and that blue chip will load faster than his tiny kitten asura

also its not only ppl on the map that sees the icon that flocks to him, ppl on our community mumble look for him cuze he has proven and led us in many great battles.

when we get about 20+, our mumble channel has about 15+
when we get about 40+, our mumble channel has about 30+
when we have a queue on the map our channel is about 60+

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

That [WäR] guild from Maguuma is really annoying…

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

I leave an icon on because everyone has to be able to follow my actions in the middle of a battle. You probably wouldn’t get this unless you’re part of the one [SBI] group I’ve seen that actually has any combat tactics aside from press button and pray.

Also the whole number mismatch thing seems to be an even dose of me rallying more people because our morale improves while all of your players quit because their moral falls apart from getting decimated.

You’re missing my point – and so have the other Guunas who have posted above defending you. And this is a forum, so please, take all the time necessary to type a response after you read my post again.

My question was why are you claiming that you like playing outnumbered in small skirmishes when you actually take active steps in-game to gather lots of folks around you?

You’re answer was that you leave it on so that others will follow your instructions. How is this an answer to my question? Who cares about folks’ abilities to follow instructions? That has nothing to do with the fact that you are claiming something on these forums but doing something completely different in-game.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

And he clearly provided an answer. He explained why he felt it was necessary (coordination with his small team) to do, even though he didn’t like the eventual outcome (gathering of additional pubbies). It’s a compromise. People make them all the time. Doesn’t mean they wouldn’t prefer a situation with a best of both worlds outcome.

BTW, you’re much better at this forum PvP than that Gravy fellow. You two should team up.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Frozen.7658

Frozen.7658

Alright… You may not see me on WvW and I dont know how long you have been doing WvW before.
Anyways I was not here to make CD and MG fight or anything I just wanted to make sure that was not happening in future.
And I have few of eye witness who saw and even asked me why they have same guild even tho they are in different server, that is why I started notice. And I know what CD and MG fight each other ofcoz you guys do I only wanted to say it was one of the guild who were trying to ruin it that’s all.
And I dont use the cheap tatics on forum so make CD and MG fight over nothing =0=
I personly like to fight on fair square that’s all and if I made any mistake by posting above post that wont happen again.

[kiwi] Gamers World – SBI
Ms Frozen – 80 Human Mesmer [Commander]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

God, you guys are terribad at the forum war stuff….

Mag isn’t even trying… and the other two servers aren’t proper at it. Bring on FA again pls.

[SU]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Just saying all of this you zerg we’re skilled stuff is usually solved by organizing fights! Maybe we can do another FC tonight and some of the sbi forums warriors will actually show up.

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Once, we did it with just hammers.

I even brought a Hammer.

Also, Bacon.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

And he clearly provided an answer. He explained why he felt it was necessary (coordination with his small team) to do, even though he didn’t like the eventual outcome (gathering of additional pubbies). It’s a compromise. People make them all the time. Doesn’t mean they wouldn’t prefer a situation with a best of both worlds outcome.

BTW, you’re much better at this forum PvP than that Gravy fellow. You two should team up.

First, that’s not what he said.

Second, I can tell you with experience, and I’m sure others will agree, that a small group of skirmishers playing outnumbered simply do not need a commander’s tag to be successful.

The commander tag screems, “Rally on me!” yet this guy claims he likes to skirmish and fight outnumbered but puts up the commander tag. My point is if you truly like to fight outnumbered and skirmish, then do it. It’s really simple. Gather a few of your friends, hit a BL that’s painted either red or blue, leave your commander tag off, and skirmish.

But this guy comes to the forums and attempts to justify things and make himself look better by claiming he enjoys the smaller fights and that these zergs just happen when, in fact, his actions in-game paint a completely different picture.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

And he clearly provided an answer. He explained why he felt it was necessary (coordination with his small team) to do

First, that’s not what he said.

I leave an icon on because everyone has to be able to follow my actions in the middle of a battle.

Second, I can tell you with experience, and I’m sure others will agree, that a small group of skirmishers playing outnumbered simply do not need a commander’s tag to
be successful.

Clearly he thinks differently. But I imagine if you you want to test your theories against his on the battle field, he will oblige.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

zastari.1730

I said I like to fight outnumbered not small skirmishes. Even fights and beyond are boring because I can mop you off the map without even trying. Outnumbered is 1v2, 5v8, 10v15, 20v30, or 30v50.

There were plenty of opportunities for large fights yesterday, so our team took to it. Maybe you failed to read once again, but the first time we engaged in the 3-way skirmish we had the outmanned buff for a good 30 minutes and were farming badges from both sides. Most of the reason we were farming badges is because I could designate groups and hold the combat line with my icon on instead of running around like a chicken with their head cut off like SBI was.

Maguuma

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

I said I like to fight outnumbered not small skirmishes. Even fights and beyond are boring because I can mop you off the map without even trying. Outnumbered is 1v2, 5v8, 10v15, 20v30, or 30v50.

There were plenty of opportunities for large fights yesterday, so our team took to it. Maybe you failed to read once again, but the first time we engaged in the 3-way skirmish we had the outmanned buff for a good 30 minutes and were farming badges from both sides. Most of the reason we were farming badges is because I could designate groups and hold the combat line with my icon on instead of running around like a chicken with their head cut off like SBI was.

/sigh

I give up.

in WvW

kerona.3465

Darn, I had just made popcorn.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kyrime.6958

Kyrime.6958

I give up.

you’re really bad at this.

If you want structured fights, 1v1, 5v5, whatever, we’re happy to oblige.

Kyrime [Ark] – Human Thief
Maguuma

in WvW

JakobGW.5730

I give up.

you’re really bad at this.

Since my original question posted less than an hour ago, I’ve had eight Guumas reply referencing my posts.

I’d say that’s pretty good, actually. =)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

It’s really interesting reading SBI’s old t5 threads and then these ones.

Never has a server talked so much about uneven fights and turned down every single attempt to organize even ones!

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Ah someone brought up my name. That’s sooo cute that it makes me chuckle. Please continue with the chest thumping on all sides. I am entertained. Poor Mag is all big and bad when they outnumber peeps, then completely fall apart when they move up a tier and have to face equal or more numbers on a nightly basis. If any of you wanna check the threads while they are in tier 3, I am sure it will tickle your fancy.

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Thanks SBI for all the fun and fights on Mag BL. We had a blast¡

You are welcome. I spent the biggest majority of my WvW day on Mag providing y’all with badges. I am still getting stitched and bandaged….and Vi still owes me cookies, btw.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

in WvW

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

To change the subject a little I just wanted to give a shout-out to the SBI thief that kept dying over and over again as he tried to take out the Treb in red NW tower a few days ago. You never gave up and I found that very endearing.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Ah someone brought up my name. That’s sooo cute that it makes me chuckle. Please continue with the chest thumping on all sides. I am entertained. Poor Mag is all big and bad when they outnumber peeps, then completely fall apart when they move up a tier and have to face equal or more numbers on a nightly basis. If any of you wanna check the threads while they are in tier 3, I am sure it will tickle your fancy.

Mag isn’t moving up this week. Looks like they’ll just fall short again (working on their community maybe?).

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Especially that Duke that’s riding on a Buffalo

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

we are really bored atm cuze cd backed off so we have nothing better to do than pvd and forum war

I dont remember seeing us posting about us wipping you till you brought up that you were able to wipe our EBG zerg.
If i am wrong plz go quote any that do.

and imo we did pretty ok in tier 3 similar to DB but they had their oceanic coverage to rack up the extra points

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

ah yeah i remembered i posted something like that last week just now thats what i deleted that post

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Newer saw this tag on our server.
Are you sure they’re not from SBI or CD? Might be a solo guild.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Yeah, other guy is definitely better… This one is such a stretch… fall apart on equal or more numbers… I get that you’re probably as bored as I am, and don’t have much material to work with, but if you can find something with a whole lot more credibility than this, that would be great.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Especially that Duke that’s riding on a Buffalo

I haven’t seen these guys at all… Are they even playing this matchup?

I play on Maguuma