FC/ET/SF

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

Nice to see an influx of new and talented guilds to FC and ET.. Even nicer to see them both working together against us. We’ve had some very fun 2 vs 1 battles and are looking forward to the new week!

WvW is starting to get a little interesting now… see you guys on the battlefield

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Congratulations to ArenaNet for ruining Sorrow’s Furnace dreams of leaving Tier 8 (which wasn’t likely to happen for several months anyway).

Enjoy the new competition.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Stagimar.9087

Stagimar.9087

Leaving T8 isn’t a huge problem if T8 is competitive, and atm ….thats the case

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

I wonder between VK and KWBH (i think? something like that) which zerg guild is stronger.. I’d like to see them fight each other, since so far I’ve seen they have similar style of play

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ExquisitePriide.6302

ExquisitePriide.6302

I wonder between VK and KWBH (i think? something like that) which zerg guild is stronger.. I’d like to see them fight each other, since so far I’ve seen they have similar style of play

Zerg guild… sure.

Attachments:

Commander Exquisite Priide
[VK][RET] – Fort Aspenwood

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

In a sudden change of events, with the help of our new FoE allies, it looks like Eredon owns Stonemist Castle.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Nice fights tonight. Shoutout to FoE. We were very outnumbered in most fights so you guys made me think on my feet :P. Welcome to the tier 8 chaos

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Fight the good fight stawker.

Outnumbered is what we do best

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

ninjambo.3784

Videos will be up soon of tonight’s fights from a VK perspective.

Stawker / Lord Stawk

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Zerg guild… sure.

Would you prefer, an organized ball of death? lol gotta lot of respect for VK on FC you guys came in and instantly made them a contender, grats! Glad they gave us free transfers to the medium pop servers, really worked well imo.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Zerg guild… sure.

Would you prefer, an organized ball of death? lol gotta lot of respect for VK on FC you guys came in and instantly made them a contender, grats! Glad they gave us free transfers to the medium pop servers, really worked well imo.

Lol…stop trying to belittle FC they had a lot of skill before and many other transfers aslo. They were pushing ET out before all the transfer when ET had a ton more people than FC. And there are a lot more people than one guild that are there

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Congratulations to ArenaNet for ruining Sorrow’s Furnace dreams of leaving Tier 8 (which wasn’t likely to happen for several months anyway).

xDDD
Ya, that is the most trolling thing since “the patch” :S

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Good fights tonight all, so nice to have good fights

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Most of us just play for fun in WvW and just in for the thrill of the fight, some of the best battles are when you are on the losing end of a keep defense. I really don’t care about moving up a tier as long as there are good battles, unfortunately I still think we have to many people for T8 (maybe even T7 for that matter). I just love those on ET that try to take credit for stuff out of their control. I was running an ET toon befofe BC went to HoD and he knew who I was and maybe he left because I was more helpful on ET than 75% of the people there. Aside from the new recruits there was nothing special there before, Zero map communication, people not ressing people, and when the walls come down…god kitten just run past the npcs and just head for the keep lord. Well hope you guys learn from the transfers, people like Jenkar, and other Older commanders you have.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Good fights tonight, guys. Was a fun first server wvw reset for us in tier 8.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the battles tonight on every bl.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Don’t know why everyone thinks that “zerg” is a negative thing… Most people tend to think of a zerg as a lot of players charging aimlessly at an objective. I prefer to call what we both do “a lot of players working together as a team in order to overcome lesser organized forces.” Anyway, we’re still working on gearing / leveling even more players in the proper builds and such. Things will continue to progress for us as time goes on.

A little aside, while KWBH has a commander or two that participates in the ETA alliance, it is our stance that we do not consider ourselves in any alliance. We want to get to know our new friends first.

Also, saying any given server on any other forum post has no talent is flat out ridiculous. Every server large or small has talented players and not so talented players. It’s our job as a server to correct mistakes and help people grow. Throwing dirt on another server or group of people because you saw X player or players do something wrong just shows a lack of maturity.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Plz post in here —→https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-29-FC-ET-SF if it’S about this week’S WvW, to avoid confusion.

Piiz

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I think it was more because it actually had a date. Could we just change the date on this topic instead?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Plz post in here —->https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-29-FC-ET-SF if it’S about this week’S WvW, to avoid confusion.

Also known as “I need some attention so use my post as its better”

It was only because there’S no date on this thread, I dont care about it being my thread or not. If you really want that much attention you could go and create your own. I’ll gladly post in it.

P.S. make sure to put the right date in the topic !

Piiz

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Pizz.3698

I did make a post then post in another thread telling people to use mine…….I think you’ll find that was you…….
Have a good day attention seeking more

I dont think you understand that nobody cares who starts the thread, the only thing that’s asked is a date in the thread topic.

Piiz

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

You seem to care enough to make another thread about instead of just asking the OP to update this one with a date.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Nice fights tonight. Shoutout to FoE. We were very outnumbered in most fights so you guys made me think on my feet :P. Welcome to the tier 8 chaos

was a couple good even fights we had with you guys and came out on top, but then this happened ended up 30 v 70 when the tagalongs grabbed onto you, shame you couldnt shake them off, you guys are pretty solid it was fun fights

Attachments:

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

No offense but I really doubt we could field 70, and thats evident by about how 1/3 of those tags are “Beasts”

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: JMAtaide.6823

JMAtaide.6823

Good job to all the fergsusons warriors on reset. First place on reset, now a close second and probably for the week. Sorry Sf looks like you will be staying in tier 8 for much longer. The battles are constant but the War has just begun. Thank you Vk for joining us, any and every guild is greastly appreciate to join us. Not a commander yet but as soon as i can afford it me and my guild will fight until the end. For fun of course;-) The only thing that irritates me the most is the constant sf theifs and mesmers. Id like to fight a prof that doesnt run with their tails between their legs and die with honor. I sport the engi and I am not a force to be reckoned with. Gl to all sides this week. Fergs we have already proved ourselves with last week and this weeks reset. Lets keep them on their toes.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Good job to all the fergsusons warriors on reset. First place on reset, now a close second and probably for the week. Sorry Sf looks like you will be staying in tier 8 for much longer. The battles are constant but the War has just begun. Thank you Vk for joining us, any and every guild is greastly appreciate to join us. Not a commander yet but as soon as i can afford it me and my guild will fight until the end. For fun of course;-) The only thing that irritates me the most is the constant sf theifs and mesmers. Id like to fight a prof that doesnt run with their tails between their legs and die with honor. I sport the engi and I am not a force to be reckoned with. Gl to all sides this week. Fergs we have already proved ourselves with last week and this weeks reset. Lets keep them on their toes.

I don’t see why you can’t be a “force to be reckoned with” … msg me in game and we’ll get your build sorted out the rest of it is experience

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

I’m not entirely sure on what the situation In t8 is but I’m seeing FC and ET doing better, so great job guys!

edit
Lol, I know what’s going on with the med transfers just not sure how its like for you guys not why.

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Linanthony.1809)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

I’m not entirely sure on what the situation In t8 is but I’m seeing FC and ET doing better, so great job guys!

It’s called “free server transfers to medium population servers.” ET and FC qualified and got some T1/T2 guilds. SF did not qualify for any server transfers.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

It’s called “free server transfers to medium population servers.” ET and FC qualified and got some T1/T2 guilds. SF did not qualify for any server transfers.

Yeah ikr? Poor outnumbered SF….. LMFAO

(edited by Dark Omens.5768)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Yeah irk? Poor outnumbered SF…. LMAO

I’m not claiming we’re outnumbered and was not looking for sympathy. Just pointing out why the T8 scores are a bit more even this week to someone who is not familiar with the reason why.

I’ll be okay with the server transfers so long as most of the people who transferred to ET and FC stay and keep up the interesting, competitive fights. Everyone in this tier is learning something new this week. But I swear, if all those new transfers decide to move back to their T1/T2 servers, I’m going to be quite irritated. It’ll mean that our severe rating backslide this week will be for absolutely nothing. And it will have given severely underpopulated servers who desperately needed WvWers a lot of false hope.

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Venn.7623

Venn.7623

I’m not claiming we’re outnumbered and was not looking for sympathy. Just pointing out why the T8 scores are a bit more even this week to someone who is not familiar with the reason why.

I’ll be okay with the server transfers so long as most of the people who transferred to ET and FC stay and keep up the interesting, competitive fights. Everyone in this tier is learning something new this week. But I swear, if all those new transfers decide to move back to their T1/T2 servers, I’m going to be quite irritated. It’ll mean that our severe rating backslide this week will be for absolutely nothing. And it will have given severely underpopulated servers who desperately needed WvWers a lot of false hope.

VK is moving back on Thursday. However, they left us with tactics that we’re practicing and hoping to get better at to make T8 interesting after they leave.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

VK is moving back on Thursday. However, they left us with tactics that we’re practicing and hoping to get better at to make T8 interesting after they leave.

I already knew VK was planning on moving back. I just hope the other guilds who transferred don’t follow suit.

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Score update!

I had some fun skirmishes with my group support build today in EB. Shout outs to the thief/ranger/warrior combo (the warrior arrived towards the end of the fight) who fought me and another ranger between FC overlook and SMC. Downed state 3 for ranger is fun isn’t it :P.

(P.S. I was the VK guardian in full T3 armor with a staff and greatsword. I was also running Tome of Wrath)

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Well so far it looks like the free transfers aren’t enough to boost FC or ET past SF this week. It’s only been 1 day though so things could change over the next few days or the weekdays.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

ninjambo.3784

was a couple good even fights we had with you guys and came out on top, but then this happened ended up 30 v 70 when the tagalongs grabbed onto you, shame you couldnt shake them off, you guys are pretty solid it was fun fights

Hmm, well actually in that fight u have pictured, it was even numbers at first. You are showing the aftermatch where the 30 survivors on your side regrouped, lol. Also, FoE wiped us once when your guys were running a 60 man zerg of FoE + Agg one the SMC wall, other than that we didn’t wipe to you once

This is made by a guildmate of mine, not the best editing ive ever seen :P but it shows a few fights between VK while very outnumbered fighting FoE

Stawker / Lord Stawk

(edited by ninjambo.3784)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

ninjambo.3784

p.s. intro to that video is the opinions of that individual and not VK as a whole. We respect FoE and Agg as guilds and dont mean disrespect. Great fights out there, looking forward to the rest of the week!

Stawker / Lord Stawk

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ghost.1530

Ghost.1530

Here you go, score update!

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

Am I missing something on FC? Why are SF and ET hitting us at the same time and simultaneously avoiding each other Just a coincidence I guess but you guys really shouldn’t team up on the lowest rated server.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Someone should man the treb in Hills and take out the wall in Redlake, yeah, that’d be great.

Attachments:

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Saruon.4085

Having a blast on EB, keep it coming!

We <3 Haters

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Am I missing something on FC? Why are SF and ET hitting us at the same time and simultaneously avoiding each other Just a coincidence I guess but you guys really shouldn’t team up on the lowest rated server.

Because it’s called playing smart, 2v1 is far smarter than 1v1v1, and if you’re not on the giving end you’re on the receiving end. It’s pretty normal.

Farm fest!

Note: not from my point of view. I got an exotic and overall made 4g on that night

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

It’s mean to hurt our rankings even more

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Hmm, well actually in that fight u have pictured, it was even numbers at first. You are showing the aftermatch where the 30 survivors on your side regrouped, lol. Also, FoE wiped us once when your guys were running a 60 man zerg of FoE + Agg one the SMC wall, other than that we didn’t wipe to you once

Agg were on a different map, check Jerico’s fraps vid from Friday night. Also the ss you can see the amount of dead and alive on the minimap, about 15 dead 15 alive
p.s. – one of the nice wipes of you was when you stacked behind a cliff edge so we veiled around it jumped down on top of you and insta killed all, hard to forget as it was pretty epic and frapsed :P

p.s. If you want to label a fraps Vk v Foe you might wanna edit out the whole green name army shown below from your vid :P

Attachments:

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

(edited by Ohai.8346)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Saruon.4085

This is made by a guildmate of mine, not the best editing ive ever seen :P but it shows a few fights between VK while very outnumbered fighting FoE

We haven’t ran with FoE since being on ET, if you would like to see the carnage that happens when we do, well we will show you.

We <3 Haters

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

It’s mean to hurt our rankings even more

That’s when we put boots to arses, man.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Holy balls, ET. Did all of T1 transfer to you dudes? Lots of ET out there tonight. Good fights, guys.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Swampy.1359

Swampy.1359

Wow T1 guilds…it’s all about the excuses…

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Saruon.4085

what?

We <3 Haters

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

thats us fighting VK vindigo knights.

If you are interested in a GvG
pm J E R I C O

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

(edited by PredatoR.5247)