set
go!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Booyah!
It is good stuff thus far. Maybe because we’re on Far shiverpeaks?

no seriously, both FR and UW put up really good fights. The fight against UW last night in their borderland, was just brilliant. How long did we spend on Bay? 2hrs?
Considering we were like 10 people defending it, against like 30-50 people. That was just amazing.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

Another easy week for FS

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well easy points wise maybe yes
But that doesn’t make the individual battles easy

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Round 2? More like round 7 >_>

Again, FS just does a better job than UW. They captured our Bay and even fortified it… that’s just embarrassing. Well played, FS. Still, I can’t help but feel that we should be above FR tho, every time I encounter them we win. And not even that many night cappers, we were able to capture their entire part of EB a couple nights ago.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Again, FS just does a better job than UW. They captured our Bay and even fortified it… that’s just embarrassing. Well played, FS. Still, I can’t help but feel that we should be above FR tho, every time I encounter them we win. And not even that many night cappers, we were able to capture their entire part of EB a couple nights ago.

Seriously Dude,

we must be playing different games, you seen the numbers they pulled on us after reset?

I think not, Bl was lost to a Nightcap Zerg, yes a Zerg.

Something you blamed Dz of doing but now it seems ok .

Keva

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

You can hardly call it nightcapping.
By 5am or so we only had 250 pts left, we just had a decent amount of people for the reset, something we have been lacking in for many months until last week.

When DZ did it they started capping at around 3/4am and had 500+ ticking for 5 hours straight till 8/9 am. And before and after that they also had a few hours of 400+ and 300+.
That’s not what we do.

But we have grown a bit and do have more people than FR and UW at any given time of the day.
You do however have to put this into perspective, we are in T7.
With blacktide falling like a brick and maybe ending up in T7 we get a free promotion to T6.
Once we are there we won’t be pushing both enemy borderlands at the same time anymore. WvW is for the most part a matter of having more people, and atm FS has more than UW and FR, simple as that.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

FS simply doesn’t belong to this tier. They have numbers to kitten UW and FR in the same time and yet in any time. Can’t wait when they are gone from this tier. I feel FR and UW are about equal. Could be some really nice fight yet with GH or RoF.

Only I am afraid, if FS goes tier up, will they cry about other servers being stronger and stop playing like they did with Dzagonur? Then they will drop a tier and cure their broken ego on weaker servers again.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Atlanis.1473

You can hardly call it nightcapping.
By 5am or so we only had 250 pts left, we just had a decent amount of people for the reset, something we have been lacking in for many months until last week.

When DZ did it they started capping at around 3/4am and had 500+ ticking for 5 hours straight till 8/9 am. And before and after that they also had a few hours of 400+ and 300+.
That’s not what we do.

But we have grown a bit and do have more people than FR and UW at any given time of the day.
You do however have to put this into perspective, we are in T7.
With blacktide falling like a brick and maybe ending up in T7 we get a free promotion to T6.
Once we are there we won’t be pushing both enemy borderlands at the same time anymore. WvW is for the most part a matter of having more people, and atm FS has more than UW and FR, simple as that.

Youre right, its not nearly that bad.

You still rack up a nice 40+ during nighttime on weekends and we cannot.

Didnt really wanna flame, cause for the most part fighting FS was decently fair.

So peace

Keva

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Nozdormu.4352

Seriously Dude,

we must be playing different games, you seen the numbers they pulled on us after reset?

I think not, Bl was lost to a Nightcap Zerg, yes a Zerg.

Something you blamed Dz of doing but now it seems ok .

Keva

True, dunno much about other servers night capping since I don’t do it that much. That was just an impression I got from one night.

Venn

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

maloki.3527

I wouldn’t call it night capping. Just people that actually play during that timeslot. Myself I live in EU, but I’m a total night owl. and suffer from insomina at the best of times.

This means I end up gaming. And I love it.

We don’t call it “day capping” or “prime time capping” so let’s try and move away from this crappy terminology.

Either way, we’ve finally on FS turned around and gotten our kitten together. From the looks of it, we might go up a tier next week, but only because of Blacktide dropping VERY FAR, not because of us deserving to go up a tier.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

All that I have to say is a big congratulations to FS for somehow acquiring the massive numbers. I hope you get out of the tier soon so that we can finally have good fights again with servers that have the same numbers as we do.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well tbh, tier7 isn’t is that bad of a shape anyway.

Only T1, T5 and T6 have balanced matches this week.
All other tiers are way more fubar than ours.

And with Xoac jumping to GH , RoS moving up and blacktide in freefall, i doubt T7 will get any more balanced than it currently is the following weeks.
It’s not like we really have massive numbers, just more than FR and UW, we maybe are now a T6 server, maybe a low T5 we’ll see but with everything going on right now you can’t really rely on all that, the following weeks the tiers will be turned upside down from all last minute migrations.
FS has been spared of it so far, we are now in our 6th week in T7 and have been slowly building up again. I only know of one small wvw guild joining us recently, all other numbers mostly come from internal recruiting and guilds bringing more pve ppl into wvw, and wvw people spending more time in wvw.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

maloki.3527

All that I have to say is a big congratulations to FS for somehow acquiring the massive numbers. I hope you get out of the tier soon so that we can finally have good fights again with servers that have the same numbers as we do.

You outnumbered us… Constantly…
Just so you know.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: metallkette.4831

metallkette.4831

How in the world does FSP have more people at night when I constantly get the outmanned buff? Only very early in the morning do I ever see FR or UW with outmanned buff, and hardly ever in their own borderlands. Why we get the outmanned buff in EB on a regular basis in EB around 4am GMT.

Godchewer – Charr Warrior
Those are brave men. Let’s go kill them.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

How in the world does FSP have more people at night when I constantly get the outmanned buff? Only very early in the morning do I ever see FR or UW with outmanned buff, and hardly ever in their own borderlands. Why we get the outmanned buff in EB on a regular basis in EB around 4am GMT.

Well, you get outmanned from time to time at night. We get outmanned a lot on fairly “normal” playing hours, even in EB on prime-time.

But it’s not a “you’re more outmanned then us”-game. You may have more ppl, but you often seem te be playing a bit better too, congratulations on that. I’m sure you will be able to stand your ground in the next tier, where you belong. Eventhough I’m going to miss you guys after all these weeks.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

maloki.3527

From the looks of it UW will be lucky enough to go down a tier when Gunnar’s Hold ravage through this one.
Maybe we’ll see each other the week after that when GH goes up yet another tier.

xaoc moved to that server, after 1 week on Vabbi… rofl

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Nozdormu.4352

Just so you know.

Just so you know, that is untrue. Yesterday, around 7pm gmt (?), you had 1/3rd of UW border. Bay, Briar, Longview and 2-3 camps. This is fine, if we invade FS border we can capture a keep and a tower, but you held this for a whole day, since reset. FR border looked the same, and you had SM and 1 or 2 towerd from each server on EB. This means presence equal, or stronger than, the home server(s) on 3 different maps. There was considerable skill required to do something like that, but also superior manpower. You can’t deny you lack the latter.

edit: oh yea, and UW border was full at the time.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

(edited by Nozdormu.4352)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Just so you know.

Just so you know, that is untrue. Yesterday, around 7pm gmt (?), you had 1/3rd of UW border. Bay, Briar, Longview and 2-3 camps. This is fine, if we invade FS border we can capture a keep and a tower, but you held this for a whole day, since reset. FR border looked the same, and you had SM and 1 or 2 towerd from each server on EB. This means presence equal, or stronger than, the home server(s) on 3 different maps. There was considerable skill required to do something like that, but also superior manpower. You can’t deny you lack the latter.

edit: oh yea, and UW border was full at the time.

Hi,
I was commander on UWBL yesterday from 6pm till 1am gmt+1, and when AA had their attack on Bay…trust me, you had more people. You just should have gone on that Hill a lot sooner

But I had alot of fun yesterday and I hope you guys had fun too, because thats still the point of the game.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

Maltra XxX

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

From the looks of it UW will be lucky enough to go down a tier when Gunnar’s Hold ravage through this one.
Maybe we’ll see each other the week after that when GH goes up yet another tier.

You might want to considder the reason Xaoc left vabbi after 1 week and why UW might not be lucky after all

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: UlfKet.9461

UlfKet.9461

I’ll just say FS is a joke.

The only reason you win is because you’re many more all the time. But you’re also cowards.

The moment we or FR put a fight in EB, you just go for the BL… indeed good, you’ll win and you’ll win by a lot. But when the faction with the biggest numbers rely on guerrilla tactics, you know they’re bad and cheap.

And congratulations for winning, it probably makes you feel proud of it LOL

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Dmorilize.9401

Dmorilize.9401

The only reason you win is because you’re many more all the time. But you’re also cowards.

The moment we or FR put a fight in EB, you just go for the BL… indeed good, you’ll win and you’ll win by a lot. But when the faction with the biggest numbers rely on guerrilla tactics, you know they’re bad and cheap.

<YAWN>…….. So… wanna know how i feel atm when entering WvW as a FSP player…

This….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2vIoGp3R7ZI#!

P.S Leave No Badgers Behind

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Chrissie.8126

Chrissie.8126

<YAWN>…….. So… wanna know how i feel atm when entering WvW as a FSP player…

This….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2vIoGp3R7ZI#!

P.S Leave No Badgers Behind

This ^^

As an FSP player myself… and this is only my opinion ( and should be taken as such ).. our success is dependent on Team Will and his magical golems…

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

And you sir sound just a little bitter. I won’t deny we have slightly greater numbers than the other servers in this matchup, but to say we are cowards? You must be joking. I have never taken a step back and I have never seen it in most cases from anyone else from the server. We have gotten our kitten together and are continuing to get new people involved. I don’t mean to be too critical but I have seen some kitten stupid things being done by both fr and uw. I witnessed uw try to build a treb right against sm wall when we had plenty of defenders. Only yesterday I witnesses fr try to build a golem against greenvale gate when we had defenders. Maybe you guys should improve your tactics.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Nozdormu.4352

There is no dispute that FS plays WvW exceptionally well, but you cannot deny you have more people that actually play. I don’t understand why you gave DZ their win on a platter, would be interested to see you take it a bit more seriously.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

So xxx jumped the bandwagon… I hope you have long qeues as the openingday of a Hollister store.

what bandwagon lol.
i’ll have you know that this is the second time we are about to go UP a tier since all the bandwagoners left with every loss we took. (back from tier1)
xxx is a as far as i have seen a very well organized, but still small guild. not seen them with more then 15 ppl running around. (also the only wvw guild that joined since last november afaik)
if ANY server suffered as many losses through bandwagonry, its FSP.
but still we have managed to put out more people on the battlefield then our opponents, which is very much in our favor.
but thanks everyone for your hartfelt congrats that we might move up a tier for once…

@Nozdormu we fought with all we had the first week and fell short, our reasoning for hardly trying the second week has been talked about enough in the matchuptopic.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

(edited by Wicked.5479)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

maloki.3527

Hater much?

How is it a joke? No, we might not belong in this tier, but we ended up here when a lot of people left before stabilized again. Other than that, I’m not sure what the joke is.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Yes we have more people, we have already said that ourselves many times.

But going for a bl instead of EB? maybe it looks like that to you.
But for us EB at primetime always has a que, a long one , so noone is ditching EB at any time cause you put up a fight.
Maybe when both you put up a fight you have to realise FS has to split their forces in two to defend both fronts.
And when that happens i can assure you that we are already quite esablished on atleast one of the 2 enemy borders, the reason more people end up on those borders is qause EB has a que, not cause people flee from EB to those bl’s.

You are just trying to lash out at us with either very well known facts (superior numbers) or errors of judgement (ditching EB for borderlands).

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

So xxx jumped the bandwagon… I hope you have long qeues as the openingday of a Hollister store.

bandwagoner on a tier 7 server?with a 10 max 15 member roaming guild?
o yes we are bandwagoner and for sure u play on underworld or fort ranik and u are only a number of the brainless zerg.
we played from tier 7 to tier 1 on blacktide and we changed server first day of december (blacktide was still tier 1 when we left it and still winning)we played on gandara 1 month 1 week on aurora and now 1 week on fs we are only try to figure out witch server can be our new home,because this game is always ruined by player like you who know only how zerg with 80+ppl like zombie.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

You might want to considder the reason Xaoc left vabbi after 1 week and why UW might not be lucky after all

Why do you persist on posting in every thread saying how good your server is now? We already know you will outnumber the next few tiers and it will be the way you will win. What I don’t get is why you are so proud of it.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

I didn’t Explicitly say we were good (though I won’t deny it :p)
Just that we (thanks to the transfers help) were able to beat vabbi who had gotten Xaoc.
And as said above that they shouldn’t relax so easily.

RoS has been mostly ignored and most don’t even know about the server, and it just feels good to be in the spotlight after all this time (I’ve been on RoS from the start I’ve been through good and through bad) And it feels good to see RoS rise.
You would too if it were for your server and if you deny it, you’re a hypocrite.
I don’t see why you feel so personally attacked by this.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

Just for Info:
Once Were Noobs [XxX] was born on Blacktide server when it was first european server T1 so you’re 101% wrong
XxX hates zergs
XxX eats zergs
Check our videos before troll

Peace o/

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Moloch.8013

Moloch.8013

Just so you know.

yea i can confirm this.
in most battle i fought vs UW or FR we were outnumbered.

I’m sure you will be able to stand your ground in the next tier, where you belong. Eventhough I’m going to miss you guys after all these weeks.

i hope so… i’m a bit afraid of what two [DE] servers can do against us…

don’t cry like a baby.
you call cowardice what actually is strategy.
we are not much more than you and you know that is true but you prefer to lie to yourself.
I don’t see this fight over yet, nothing is really certain, but you are clearly giving up after 2 days of battle saying “OMG they are so many but they are so bad and cheap so i let them win”.
And this makes me sad.

FS simply doesn’t belong to this tier. They have numbers to kitten UW and FR in the same time and yet in any time. Can’t wait when they are gone from this tier. I feel FR and UW are about equal. Could be some really nice fight yet with GH or RoF.

Only I am afraid, if FS goes tier up, will they cry about other servers being stronger and stop playing like they did with Dzagonur? Then they will drop a tier and cure their broken ego on weaker servers again.

maybe you don’t see you are crying about other server being stronger?
lol this thread is hilarious

no jump, no bandwagon, no queues. deal with it.

I don’t understand why you gave DZ their win on a platter, would be interested to see you take it a bit more seriously.

that’s simple.
first week. they underestimated us (FS) and they focused on you (UW). they won but we made it hard for them.
second week. they knew we were the major threat so they attacked us every instant. they were simply too many and maybe better than us all and all against us.

Namtar Hakimi – Leoni Bianchi [Lion]

(edited by Moloch.8013)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I only came to FSP last week I saw a video on youtube and thought it was worth checking out and really the fighting has been some of the most fun I have had so thank you to UW and FR for them.

Staying for the Space Marines, you know who you are.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

maybe you don’t see you are crying about other server being stronger?
lol this thread is hilarious

So stating that a certain server is stronger then our server is already crying? Check the difference between the FS/UW/DZ topic and this one. It was your ppl who said that you stoped playing cause of … why ever? Cause DZ is stronger? We are not giving up anything.

We pretty much owned FS borderland this evening, just too bad we can’t keep doing this more often, that’s the difference between the servers, FS got simply enough ppl to take any keep in any borderland in anytime.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

If you already complain about us having way too many people, please look at what’s happening in T9/8/4/2.
You can’t blame us now for having more people, for 6 weeks we have had more people than you it’s not a sudden change, but we never had overwhelming amounts that turns our matches in walkovers like what happens in the tiers i mentioned before.
Sure it’s not fun to be pushed to 150 pts during primetime, but it beats being pushed below 50pts all day, you can still fight back.

Just wait till next week, it’s possible you’ll be facing RoS then in T8, then you will know what it is to face servers with way more people than you
And we might face GH next week in T7 if we don’t manage to outscore blacktide ratings wise this week.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Wicked.5479

We pretty much owned FS borderland this evening, just too bad we can’t keep doing this more often, that’s the difference between the servers, FS got simply enough ppl to take any keep in any borderland in anytime.

if we could, we would, we cant, ur stating bullkitten.
yes we have some queues now during events mostly.
however if we had enough ppl to take everything we wouldnt be stuck in this tier for weeks now would we.
i’ve had UW as one of my favorite opponents to play against, dont go stating crap to ruin that now please.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Ydroj.1587

Ydroj.1587

To all Underworld and Fort Ranik players; thanks for the great fights this weekend. And thanks for invading our own BL this evening. Shame that we where not on time to put up some defense on our Hills and Garrison this night; cought be complete surprise! Well done! These kind of actions of UW makes FS sharp, instead of us slacking. Hope that we can meet again next week or month..

Maybe we drop a tier, maybe we climb a tier. I do not care; as long there are good fights going on all maps.

For all the FR and UW that find the fight not equal:
Farshiver becoming stronger is the result of the few core WvWvW players and guilds pulling in new guildies and randoms into WvWvW. With a lot of communication, patience , explanation and training we finally seeing new wvwv players staying in the maps and enjoying the fun of WvWvW battle. But you have to realise that it took us two months to achieve this increase of players. And as for bandwagon guilds joining us; I have not seen any large WvWvW guild entering our server.

This is something UW and FR can do also.

We dropped 5 tiers in 1 month and in this Tier we fought back. So having experienced that downfall, makes us realize what we fight for and how we want to fight. That gives FSP hope, a close community and a lot of fun within and between guilds. Make sure your server has a common goal and discuss how to achieve this.

Ydroj

GoT
“Guild of Tweakers”

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Illuvatar.4051

Illuvatar.4051

To all Underworld and Fort Ranik who whine in this thread, plz try to improve u equipment i’m start to be bored to loot only “spike” from u.

thx very much

I am norn, hunter of the wild, born of the free and rugged FAR SHIVERPEAK mountains.

(edited by Illuvatar.4051)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Moloch.8013

Moloch.8013

So stating that a certain server is stronger then our server is already crying? Check the difference between the FS/UW/DZ topic and this one. It was your ppl who said that you stoped playing cause of … why ever? Cause DZ is stronger? We are not giving up anything.

i never stopped playing wvwvw even if everything was lost.
i don’t follow very much this forum, but i believe you.
there is always someone who doesn’t like losing.
i don’t mind losing. i just like things done well.

numbers? we have numbers?
lol
the same excuse like all the others.
we’ve just resisted 15 minutes an UW zerg of at least 40 people sieging Greenbriar with 10 FS.
numbers.

i don’t know if you really “owned” fs border, i wasn’t there. the few times i looked at that map it was 33-40% FS and the other part half UW half FS.
and you call it owing.

uw assaulted dreaming bay with i don’t know how many ppl. at least 20.
there were 3 of us at the broken gate of bay preventing them from entering.
you call it numbers.

seems legit.

Namtar Hakimi – Leoni Bianchi [Lion]

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Atlanis.1473

Hi all,

to the poster above, we all have those stories, our moments of glory, congrats.

Numbers aside, perma Trebbing aside, i enjoyed fighting FS.

Your certainly stronger in brawls too then FR is.

Enjoy us while you can FS, your next enemy will have the numbers to counter you at all times

Then your prolly in our shoes, and sometimes they hurt, at least pride.

I cant complain, got lots of good battles out of these matches, bags are full, badges pile, thanks alot.

Keva

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Wicked.5479

Hi all,

to the poster above, we all have those stories, our moments of glory, congrats.

Numbers aside, perma Trebbing aside, i enjoyed fighting FS.

Your certainly stronger in brawls too then FR is.

Enjoy us while you can FS, your next enemy will have the numbers to counter you at all times

Then your prolly in our shoes, and sometimes they hurt, at least pride.

I cant complain, got lots of good battles out of these matches, bags are full, badges pile, thanks alot.

Keva

thanks but we have seen us being countered all the way from tier 1 to tier 7.
thats why our first week in this tier vs UW and RoF was the most balanced fight we’ve had since the freakin release and was also the most fun.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

I’m enjoying this week of Wvw. Trying to find some nice small fight ( shame that most fights r against thiefs), watching both uw and fs “tactics” and doing some capping along the way.

I have respect for all the dedicated players on UW. It can be frustrating to give it all u got 24/7 and still being placed 3rd.

I hate to see FS leaving, but it is time 4 u guys to move up a tier.

Please keep this thread nice and respectfull! Don’t let it change into a whining and bragging thread.

Grtz,

Periflor

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

I don’t think we are gonna tier up just yet.
Blacktide seems to be scraping together just enough points to stay ahead of us in ratings.

As it stands now it would be UW that switches with GH and RoS that switches with WSR.
So enjoy the week while it lasts , next week is gonna be a difficult for all of us

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I have been in a lot of world versus world fights since the game was released, but I don`t remember having more fun than now. I took part in quite a few battles between small numbers of people which were a blast. Underworlders form guilds like ÄÄ, SWAG (and a few others that I cannot remember right now) proved to be good opponents always and fun to fight against. I`m not sure if I would like us to move up a tier, I`d rather see FR and UW get a bit more players so things will balance a bit. I`m not sure who has the most players right now, since sometimes we seem to dominate some of the maps, while other times we have the outnumbered buff, i just hope the numbers will be about equal.
I wish all the best to both FR and UW, hope you guys will keep rocking

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: karriguel.7430

karriguel.7430

Nice fights this WE.

Thanks to all : FS and UW, especially XxX. Last week we lost 3 and a null, this saturday we won 3-1. We are noobs, so thanks for this really nice fights.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

The question is did we acquire massive numbers or did your server drop so many players?
I’m asking because the queue’s are the same as they were the 2nd week we were in this tier and y’all we’re still positive about how balanced the matchup was.

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

holska.4127

That doesn’t explain why we still have a queue on EB if supposedly our masses went for the BL from EB?
And why you guys are suddenly complaining about numbers and such when we still have the same queues as a few weeks back when you were all still positive about us?
Hate much because you can’t stand loosing anymore and try to blame it on numbers now?
Yes we might have gained a few but I also see a lot less of you guys around so maybe you should look at your own server’s population and take that into account as well? You might have actually less active wvw players around than a few weeks back which makes you perceive we have grown gigantically?

(edited by holska.4127)

FSP/FR/UW Round 2

in WvW

holska.4127

That’s grossly exagerated, I’ve had many moments during the weekend where I went to a BL (incl. UW BL) due to a queue on EB and didn’t see more than 2 other FS players and we held maybe 1 supplycamp. I know that doesn’t last long but that’s due to organization, not numbers to cover all maps.
Moving commanders and therewith other players to other BL’s means we have less players elsewhere and are likely to loose stuffs there. Same applies to you guys, you can also go and take any keep in any BL making the same sacrifice but possibly with more dramatic outcome because you do have less active WvW players than us currently, but aren’t massively outnumbered.