Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

SoR’s enthusiasm is cute, but BG was the same way at first and they ended up losing out to JQ with half the points by the end of last reset. Let’s see if you guys can keep it up.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

SoR’s enthusiasm is cute, but BG was the same way at first and they ended up losing out to JQ with half the points by the end of last reset. Let’s see if you guys can keep it up.

wow. good sportsmanship. lol

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Scoreeeee updateeeeee.

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

i like cute. makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

Due to the lack of anything resembling even a mediocre internet connection right now I haven’t bothered starting up Guild Wars in the fear my laptop will protest and spontaneously burst into flame.

Having said that; I’m liking the spirit that SoR have brought the forums at least, less squabbling all around. Always a good thing! Can’t wait to see you guys on the battlefield and see how that enthusiasm translates. Foostivoo can’t wait.

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thrash.3684

Thrash.3684

No you’re cute. SoR will keep up the intensity. I hope you guys can too, more epic fights will be great! :P

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SodoxMist.9862

SodoxMist.9862

Ahhh we’ll all be laughing at your cute comment in a week. Don’t you get ahead of yourself now.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Probably not.
Nothing we aren’t use to though, I just hope people don’t come in here screaming when we get capped on off hours, everyone just needs to expect it and just do your best when your online. I usually stop watching the scores after Sunday since all bets on fair coverage go out the window anyways =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Win… lose… doesn’t matter. Just enjoying some good fights with two other servers for a change. Just be positive and show some sportsmanship in the game and on the forums and it’s a win for everyone.

You don’t have to win to have fun!

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

its only natural for a team who has just reached T1 to be enthusiastic. They have certainly turned out in force the the final week before reset. It will be interesting to see where SoR’s strengths are during the week.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

some were on t1 before. we understand our strengths.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

some were on t1 before. we understand our strengths.

Well I would of thought you would of worked that out a long time ago. Of course I’m talking about it will be interesting for SoS and JQ to see where your strengths lie.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

SoR is playing great and we are having some very good fights on SoR BL!

There does seem to be something wrong with the queues, one of our commanders has not even made it in today while other people pop in within 30 mins, oh well.

Those of us in are fighting the good fight and enjoying it!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Just wanted to say awesome fights in JQ Borderland for Garrison yesterday!!!! Salute to JQ and SoS for all the great fights and especially for SoR guilds holding their own!

GO GO SoR !! rraawwrrrr

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Score Update @ 7:52am EST

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: critz.1620

critz.1620

An intense fight, and JQ is showing some good numbers tonight.
Score update before sleeping

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

wow. good sportsmanship. lol

He’s only speaking truth…however condescending it may be. Way too early to draw any conclusions. Good fights though, definitely three very well matched servers…too bad we’ll all be fighting in T6 and below next week, lol. Yay Anet, another win!

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Probably not.
Nothing we aren’t use to though, I just hope people don’t come in here screaming when we get capped on off hours, everyone just needs to expect it and just do your best when your online. I usually stop watching the scores after Sunday since all bets on fair coverage go out the window anyways =P

Well SoR (and SoS) have proven that with all maps full, you are better than JQ. The only way JQ will win this game is in the weekdays when SoS go down to 2 maps full and SoR probably the same, while JQ still have 4 maps full.
Its a numbers game, but the weekend is a skill game.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

its only natural for a team who has just reached T1 to be enthusiastic. They have certainly turned out in force the the final week before reset. It will be interesting to see where SoR’s strengths are during the week.

Quite a few have been on T1 before; think of it as a return for many.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Scoot.8051

Scoot.8051

SoR gave VoTF like 100 more kills on each member on Hills SOR border yesterday. =)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Probably not.

Well SoR (and SoS) have proven that with all maps full, you are better than JQ. The only way JQ will win this game is in the weekdays when SoS go down to 2 maps full and SoR probably the same, while JQ still have 4 maps full.

So last week when SoS was dead last on Sunday what did that mean?

How long have you been on SoS anyways?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

Probably not.

Ahem. The Sunday you’re talking about was actually Australia day weekend over here, so uh yeah. His post is plenty valid

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

Probably not.

Who said weekend is all about skill? Weekend scores are determined by those who get in and queue and put in the most hours (some spend time with family on weekends).

However, weekday score show the skill of the ENTIRE server, not just weekend warriors.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Probably not.

Ahem. The Sunday you’re talking about was actually Australia day weekend over here, so uh yeah. His post is plenty valid

So Saturday when SoS was dead last what did it mean, it was the day before Australia day?

LOL.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

I know it would come soon. But tone it down guys. Last week match is over. let’s enjoy current fight. Don’t start sparks that will lead to flames. Just ignore those kind of post.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

I know it would come soon. But tone it down guys. Last week match is over. let’s enjoy current fight. Don’t start sparks that will lead to flames. Just ignore those kind of post.

I agree, we should all get along and love one another.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Probably not.

Who said weekend is all about skill? Weekend scores are determined by those who get in and queue and put in the most hours (some spend time with family on weekends).

However, weekday score show the skill of the ENTIRE server, not just weekend warriors.

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Weekdays are the coverage days. Your post just shows a supreme lack of understanding about how the game actually works. When all three servers have queues the only thing that CAN explain the difference is skill and tactics. Does this mean Jq is a less skilled server? Of course not. For all I know the jq guilds could be taking a break knowing they have far better coverage during the week than anyone else or some other valid reason. All it means is Jq need to look at themselves in the mirror work out what went wrong this weekend and improve next time, which I’m sure they’re already doing.

The week is still early, and Jq are still favourites to win in my book.

May this match stay as close and awesome as it has been thus far.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Probably not.

:)

I’ll store this one away and remind you of it when SoS trail in a future weekend then although possibly you will come back with the perfectly valid excuse that it was SoS cake baking day or something similar.

Honestly surprised you are backing Ohai here, hardly does wonders for your reputation.

Good luck for the rest of the week

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

I don’t know who Ohai is. I don’t regular the forums for good reason.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Underestimating SoR would be a huge error for t1. They benefited as much as jq from stacking before the end of free transfers and have a real desire to win this tier this week because its their opportunity to stick in t1 for a long time if they do. Their server loyal guilds (TW/CHOO/FEAR) are all equally capable of dominating other guilds on any map and work together noticeably well. There one weakness is probably the very thing that got them there, the influx of softer transfers but they are still a force to be reckoned with. Don’t expect their enthusiasm or presence to wane during the week.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I don’t know who Ohai is. I don’t regular the forums for good reason.

I didn’t say I was surprised you didn’t know him. I said I was surprised you were agreeing with him. Just fans the flames of the little forum war he always likes to start.

You said you thought his post was “plenty valid” The fact that you now say you don’t know him discounts the option you were backing him purely based on friendship/SoS buddies so we are now left with the option that you truly believe his statement.

I think your reputation has fallen further, although if you rarely post on the forums it hardly matters does it

I fight for JQ.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

And thus begins the battle for the forums.

The trolls always sleep till sunday… I wonder what the SoR trolls are like?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Pretty much every SoR forum warrior is in CDS. People call Indo a troll but I think thats just some past history in another game. I’ve always found him to be intelligent and insightful.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

Must we really talk trash? Let’s keep the thread clean. Friendly score update:

Attachments:

SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Well we know what SoS and JQ trolls are like don’t we. I am sure SoR are all sweetness and light and completely troll free.

It certainly looking like its going to be a tight 3 way this week (in WvWvW – not GW2 forums ) which is awesome.

I fight for JQ.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Anyways, we need to keep the trolling down to a minimum please. BG isn’t in the tier anymore so lets keep it civil with good fights all around.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

No. Most of irony moved on to other games/guilds/nothing, though we all still stay in communication as we are friends. Lack of games supporting the type of game play the guild preferred were the issue. As fun as this game can be at times, it doesn’t really have the oomph that other games have had in the past. Oh well… maybe ESO?

Not to mention issues in this game like queue bugs and culling. Silly that a modern mmo with ‘cutting edge’ technology can’t even manage to match the game play of games that came out a decade before them

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

JQ has never been a weekend server, if we are within 10-15k of SoS on Sunday it’s a win in my book. Should get interesting down the stretch. Always fun to see the excitement new servers bring up to T1. Long queues aside, some pretty fun fights thus far.

This^ JQ honestly has this match won. They just got the numbers game won. Their 24/7 is coverage crazy. Sure SoS and SoR can keep these zerg and zerg buster squads going at all hours during the weekend but only JQ can keep them going all week long. JQs guild list is just so long that if only 1-2 from each guild plays during their “off-peak” hours they can fields full zergs effortlessly with no coverage gaps. That is what wins Matches.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Duskfall.1296

Duskfall.1296

Underestimating SoR would be a huge error for t1. They benefited as much as jq from stacking before the end of free transfers and have a real desire to win this tier this week because its their opportunity to stick in t1 for a long time if they do. Their server loyal guilds (TW/CHOO/FEAR) are all equally capable of dominating other guilds on any map and work together noticeably well. There one weakness is probably the very thing that got them there, the influx of softer transfers but they are still a force to be reckoned with. Don’t expect their enthusiasm or presence to wane during the week.

PINK you have always been a classy act as well as a pain in the butt to play against. Miss you guys..sort of.

War Born 80 (full support) guardian.
“Choo” SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

We just took Bay on JQBL…where was our opponent’s zerg? :P

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Best keep battle I’ve been in last night on SoS BG at Bay. Great 3 way battle for the keep. SoS knocked the door down, SoR came in behind them, we sat in wait. That battle lasted a good 45 min… before SoR came out on top.

Great fun. Nip and Tuck the whole way.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Pretty much every SoR forum warrior is in CDS. People call Indo a troll but I think thats just some past history in another game. I’ve always found him to be intelligent and insightful.

Other than Aurust, I would like to know who/what this is based on.

You guys spent an entire week complaining that we were not bringing our full force to the battlefield and spent the entire next week complaining that we were spawn camping you.

You can’t have it both ways…

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

Score update.
Thank you very much indeed to SoS/JQ u both is strong enemy.
I never excited when jump in www like this before.

And hope we done good fight each other in next time.

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

This^ JQ honestly has this match won. They just got the numbers game won. Their 24/7 is coverage crazy. Sure SoS and SoR can keep these zerg and zerg buster squads going at all hours during the weekend but only JQ can keep them going all week long. JQs guild list is just so long that if only 1-2 from each guild plays during their “off-peak” hours they can fields full zergs effortlessly with no coverage gaps. That is what wins Matches.

I see that you are on SOS. With this post saying JQ has this match won, does it mean you have given up on the fight already when it hasn’t been 3 days old yet? Or is it again those “mind games” posts? Player pretends to be on another server and posts trolling posts to put down other servers or brag about a server he/she is not on…

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

I see that you are on SOS. With this post saying JQ has this match won, does it mean you have given up on the fight already when it hasn’t been 3 days old yet? Or is it again those “mind games” posts? Player pretends to be on another server and posts trolling posts to put down other servers or brag about a server he/she is not on…

Sorry wasn’t pretending to be anywhere. Just saying JQ’s weekday coverage is such if you cant gain a huge lead and/or break their pug moral by Sunday i really don’t think they can be beat. I will never give up fighting, nor will most of sos, but i just know the enemy we are facing. If SoS or SoR can pull a win out of this match up it be very impressive. JQ’s mon-thur 24 hour coverage is hard to counter.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

JQ has never been a weekend server, if we are within 10-15k of SoS on Sunday it’s a win in my book. Should get interesting down the stretch. Always fun to see the excitement new servers bring up to T1. Long queues aside, some pretty fun fights thus far.

You are underestimating SoR immensely, don’t think SoR will slow down just because its the weekdays. We’ll go without sleep just to keep this match going to the very end. Since they are messing with rankings after this match up, why not go all out?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Score update.

Big tug of war right now, very fun.

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Hey Yall here is a quick video of Choo’s first 30 hours in tier 1. Something to watch while in que!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Now let’s see here. Firstly, I want you to look from page 1 to 7, and find me a post where any of us are crying about anything that happens naturally in WvW.

Then I want you to go to our previous matchup thread, then count the numbers of said posts.

Then, sit on a chair and ponder whether you’ve done too much crying and whining about what happens in every-single-matchup where it’s one-sided.

Oh, and go back to your own thread as well.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Sorry wasn’t pretending to be anywhere. Just saying JQ’s weekday coverage is such if you cant gain a huge lead and/or break their pug moral by Sunday i really don’t think they can be beat. I will never give up fighting, nor will most of sos, but i just know the enemy we are facing. If SoS or SoR can pull a win out of this match up it be very impressive. JQ’s mon-thur 24 hour coverage is hard to counter.

Not trying to pick on your post but what you’re saying is a little contradicting. You said “I really don’t think they can be beat” and then say “I will never give up.” If you don’t think that they can be beat, then it means you essentially have given up. If you have not given up, then then it means you think that there’s still a chance to beat them.

The match is not even 3 days old. Scores are all close. All 3 servers have a chance to win. Just go out in wvw and fight. No need to play mind games on the forums.