Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I saw my babeh….crying hard as babe could cry…what could i do <_<

http://youtu.be/ZvyNOg4jSRg

P.S.

I like this song :o

I hope not to offend, but terrible… just terrible. I hope I can go another 15 years without seeing another clip from that movie.

:O

You didn’t like Labyrinth???

…somewhere, an 80’s hairband is crying…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

For those complaining about the queue. The queues have been buggy as kitten lately.

I spent 40 minutes in a JQBL queue, only to find less than 35 people on the map.
My friend spent 50 minutes on an EBG queue, whereas me and another friend both got into EBG in under 5 minutes, left, and came back in, before my first friends queue showed any sign of popping.

Basically if you’ve been sitting there for over half an hour, you may want to consider restarting guild wars and queuing up again.

(This is mostly for the JQ folk. But it’s quite possibly happening on other servers to, I just cant speak with actual evidence for them)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

It is happening for other server. For Sure.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

For those complaining about the queue. The queues have been buggy as kitten lately.

I spent 40 minutes in a JQBL queue, only to find less than 35 people on the map.
My friend spent 50 minutes on an EBG queue, whereas me and another friend both got into EBG in under 5 minutes, left, and came back in, before my first friends queue showed any sign of popping.

Basically if you’ve been sitting there for over half an hour, you may want to consider restarting guild wars and queuing up again.

(This is mostly for the JQ folk. But it’s quite possibly happening on other servers to, I just cant speak with actual evidence for them)

Definitely happening on SoR. Yesterday during a JQ siege of SOR Hills we had our whole BL on the map there minus the 10 afk in Gari and PK and we were only able to field 25 people. Assuming there were 10 others out and about on the map that is 45 people on the entire map. People were in queues for a good 30 mins at this point. Taking on the JQ zerg of 40+ with 25 was rather rough. Something is definitely buggy…

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

I know the score was just posted, but can someone post the map as well? thanks!

Gap JQ to SoS ( 6k )
JQ to SoR ( 9 k )

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Farer.7425

Farer.7425

Hey JQ. Don’t let it happen again.
I can’t see hidden enemy. so can’t report him.
But you can find yourself. At least tell warn to him by team chat.

hack report …link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4VFpZq0RLs
Anyway this week was really fun until this happen. let’s keep have fun.

(edited by Farer.7425)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

jq fighting began . nice work

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Yeah queue is super buggy. People reporting they are waiting in queue for the same map for an hour + while multiple others get into that map in less then 10 mins.

It has been buggy like this from launch though. It just seems way worse now like they’ve added another bug to it. Have a BL that has a 30+ min queue but only seeing 30ish on map and unable to find any others.

The inconsistent queue times I remember back as long as release though. We just had pops spread out enough for a long time people kind of forgot about it. Now that servers are stacked huge again because of free transfers ending people are seeing the buggy queue times again.

i can remember from my days on JQ months ago that I would queue with guildies on TS at the same time. Even though we’d queue at the exact same time the time frames would be spread out huge. Some getting in in 15 mins while others waited as much as 2 hours. All while on TS the whole time so you know they didn’t miss a popup message.

I tend to re-queue every 5 mins if I haven’t gotten in. While it doesn’t guarantee me a quick pop it seems to consistently get me in faster then others that do not.

As for coverage gaps. If you didn’t know we were still lacking in some time zones prior to us coming to T1 then you weren’t paying attention. We knew we were still light at times. We have enough to hold a few fortified keeps during our week times so we don’t have to start over everyday. Then we will let our NA presence where we have excellent coverage and organization do work. At the end of the week we hope that our times of 300 ptt make up for our times of 100. If they don’t. Well we tried and had some great fights while doing so. Great fights are all that matter. As long as we have enough coverage to be competitive in T1 we can stick around and enjoy those fights. Not all servers can possibly be matched up perfectly with coverage.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SoS’s lead probably won’t last long. I’m just waiting to see when the JQueue freight train comes rollin’ in.

Looks like the JQ coverage freight train has come in. Called it.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

I know Millenium isn’t accurate but if it was. Right now it shows Borlis Pass going against both SoS and JQ next week. That poor server.

At least in most of the unbalanced matchups the little guys will only have to face one T1 ready server. To make them face 2 is just mean.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Something is really wrong this week.

I’m not saying it favors one server over another, but it seems on some maps that there are not equal numbers of each side on them when the map is showing a Que.

When you have a Que, Own nothing and for over an hour both of the other two servers have what really seems more people some thing is not right.

Before anyone takes this is a complaint that one server was beating another it has nothing to do with that, it has to do with the number of people on the map does not seem balanced this week.

How do I determine this well I play every day since the game has started this is the first week I have ever felt this way, does anyone else feel at times the maps are not balanced when you have a Que you are greatly outnumbered?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Honestly, I have no idea because every time I DO get in, I disconnect within about 30 minutes. I do think something is wrong with the queue, and I almost want to say it was made worse by the guesting system that was implemented. That is the only recent change that I can think of that affects the WvW queue system (those guesting cannot access WvW on the guesting world). That is, unless they made some ninja change to the queue that they are not sharing.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

SoS’s lead probably won’t last long. I’m just waiting to see when the JQueue freight train comes rollin’ in.

Looks like the JQ coverage freight train has come in. Called it.

I am just happy SOR is getting points period during NA’s off hours. We suffered for so many weeks with no people playing during those hours and it was simply too much of a deficit for our prime time crew to recover from. Literally 2 months of going from ticking between 300-400ppt NA prime time, to spending overnight and all day ticking away at 30.

I am glad our oceanics/euros/SEAs/etc are making a good show of it.

Thanks for coming aboard guys/girls.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

jq fighting began . nice work

D: onoes JQ has awoken!!! about kitten time, now for the fun to begin<3

~Caedas~

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Is it Monday already?

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

thank you JQ for doing our job! keep them off us and grab that 2nd spot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I was going to permanently stop posting on the official forums, but I guess it can’t be helped.

I would like to ask all those who post about the 2v1 to stop, as usual it’s part of the game, you should learn how to deal with it by now. I would recommend strategies that you should formulate to hinder these situations. Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over is a sign of insanity right? Well..there’s no need to drive yourselves insane, that’s pointed at all servers. I somehow end up with a 2v1 situation against me every day, I say screw that, I’m going to 1v2 these ppl It’s a game, enjoy yourselves and not be so negative please.

As for the boasting of, “oh just wait till JQ’s ::insert some kitten comment here::” Please refrain from doing so, it’s bad mannered and it makes those of us who are pulling your weight while you forum warrior your way out of a bag look bad. Also, if said actions that ppl speak of doesn’t happen, you look like that much more of an kitten when it doesn’t work out to your liking.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Jed most of those people who say that are from other servers! :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

I was going to permanently stop posting on the official forums, but I guess it can’t be helped.

I would like to ask all those who post about the 2v1 to stop, as usual it’s part of the game, you should learn how to deal with it by now. I would recommend strategies that you should formulate to hinder these situations. Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over is a sign of insanity right? Well..there’s no need to drive yourselves insane, that’s pointed at all servers. I somehow end up with a 2v1 situation against me every day, I say screw that, I’m going to 1v2 these ppl It’s a game, enjoy yourselves and not be so negative please.

As for the boasting of, “oh just wait till JQ’s ::insert some kitten comment here::” Please refrain from doing so, it’s bad mannered and it makes those of us who are pulling your weight while you forum warrior your way out of a bag look bad. Also, if said actions that ppl speak of doesn’t happen, you look like that much more of an kitten when it doesn’t work out to your liking.

Are we reading the same thread? I haven’t seen one person complain about a 2v1 yet. Unless I just missed it.

I’ve actually been really quiet impressed with how civil the thread has been so far. Of course people tend to troll more during the week because they do so while at work so that could change pretty fast.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Eurlin.4256

Eurlin.4256

I don’t think there were any real comments of 2v1 except in the beginning, but most were just trolling

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

Go JQ! you deserve that no.2 spot compared to SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Are we reading the same thread? I haven’t seen one person complain about a 2v1 yet. Unless I just missed it.

I’ve actually been really quiet impressed with how civil the thread has been so far. Of course people tend to troll more during the week because they do so while at work so that could change pretty fast.

I haven’t really either. Let’s just carry on like nothing has happened.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I skimmed through a lot of the thread just to see what was goin’ on, but I see a lot of 2v1 2v1 2v1 here and there throughout the whole thread. It’s part of the reason why I stopped posting on these forums. Sorry for not fully reading for content then, just the number of times I have seen 2v1 posted in the thread alone was making me go, kitten this doesn’t change ever huh..

@Wotah, I didn’t notice that, but it’s a disclaimer for our ppl anyway. I hate it when ppl have to throw that carrot out there and those of us who are out there bustin’ tail have to pay for what one person says on a kitten forum.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Oh and I skimmed the forums from page 1-9 just now, so I think it’s just fresh in my head from all those 2v1 posts I seen…my bad, but the matchup has been only live for 3 days.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I would think we should all realize by now that everyone is 2v1 at all times. Heh

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

So uh… you guys still playing the 2v1 drinking game? lmao

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

Score updates .

Attachments:

(edited by Tiesto.9084)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Less than 10k separates 1st from 3rd. It’s the closes score between all tier matches. Hoping we get to keep this match up however unlikely for next week but if not here is hoping we all come together again.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

oh man, we’d all be drunk. And Jed may just be on the floor.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Less than 2,000 points between first and second place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

You people are simply adorable!

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

oh man, we’d all be drunk. And Jed may just be on the floor.

We’ve already had enough incidents over the past few days of “Wait… what? We lost <x>? Where was the call?” Response: “Uhh sorry all I’m a bit drunk.”

(Not saying that is a bad thing…)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Less than 2,000 points between first and place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

Nobody is trash talking… o.o

If anything this is the most civil thread I have ever been apart of.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: HoukaKetsueki.6924

HoukaKetsueki.6924

Something is really wrong this week.

I’m not saying it favors one server over another, but it seems on some maps that there are not equal numbers of each side on them when the map is showing a Que.

When you have a Que, Own nothing and for over an hour both of the other two servers have what really seems more people some thing is not right.

Before anyone takes this is a complaint that one server was beating another it has nothing to do with that, it has to do with the number of people on the map does not seem balanced this week.

How do I determine this well I play every day since the game has started this is the first week I have ever felt this way, does anyone else feel at times the maps are not balanced when you have a Que you are greatly outnumbered?

Yes, there is a whole thread about it in WvW section. About Arenanet reducing the players in a map and the lottery queue system. A lot of people noticed it too.

Koko Puffz / Kokoro Chan
Coerce[LOLI]
Tarnished Coast Asian Roamer

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

Less than 2,000 points between first and place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

what is this guy talking about?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

I give you a 4 out of 5 for that backhanded complement. Keep up the good work.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LJimbox.6391

LJimbox.6391

Less than 2,000 points between first and second place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

What do you mean, “You People”?!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

base from my personal opinion, JQ fights harder than SoS but don’t have the proper coverage. So i’ll say you need to grab that spot from SoS. They do not deserve it.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

^

Ohhhh it’s on now, Dgin done opened the box.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

base from my personal opinion, JQ fights harder than SoS but don’t have the proper coverage. So i’ll say you need to grab that spot from SoS. They do not deserve it.

I wonder if you’ll be saying that in a few days. JQ will push for first. They have the proper coverage, I promise.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Say… You wouldn’t happen to be trying to pivot to a forum 2v1 would you? That would be totally unfair. Carry on.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Are you even reading the forums? Who is trash talking?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Way too early for you to give opinions like that. Not only is your experience limited to one map at a time, but your experience is limited to exactly half a normal weekday.

Don’t talk about coverage yet. Also don’t talk about who fights harder or who deserves it. Judging by the score and the fights we have had so far, EVERYONE is fighting hard.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

yep! Everyone is fighting hard, but my opinion says JQ needs to get the no.2 spot. Thats about it. From being the 3rd place as of today pump it up and put SoS to third.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: AFK.1854

AFK.1854

WvW right now is 100% about coverage. If everyone had equal coverage, skill would actually matter. JQ is going to win this week (and more than likely every week until people are bored with steamrolling) due to their influx of SEA/EU transfers.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

yep! Everyone is fighting hard, but my opinion says JQ needs to get the no.2 spot. Thats about it. From being the 3rd place as of today pump it up and put SoS to third.

We’ll be aiming for that number 1 spot. We always play for first. Ask SoS, we never give up. 2nd place? No thanks!

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

WvW right now is 100% about coverage. If everyone had equal coverage, skill would actually matter. JQ is going to win this week (and more than likely every week until people are bored with steamrolling) due to their influx of SEA/EU transfers.

Well I can tell you SoR will do our best to slow them down.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

What a great matchup! The queues certainly seemed a bit wonky this weekend, but hopefully ArenaNet is collecting some accurate data to diagnose the issue (if there indeed is one). Still, it’s forcing us to work with our new Rallians, which will only benefit us in the long run.

SoS and JQ sure don’t take supply lightly. Enemy waypoints were up in SoR’s BL within what seemed like a few short hours of reset. And SoS sure sprang to action whenever swords popped on their supply, appearing within seconds of our capture to thwart us on their home borderlands.

I have no idea what next week’s matchup is going to look like, perhaps we’ll have an opportunity to complete our Monthly achievements, or perhaps we’ll be fortunate enough to meet eachother on the battlefield again!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I am just sad that this is getting screwed up after this week. For weeks on end I have been looking forward to fighting JQ, my old server.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

I hope the new ratings formula puts us in the same matchup next week. Most fun had in WvW.

SoR