Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

@ covenn answer is no. Everyone is speculating on what is going on with the ques. Not even you yourself know. The only people that do know are not talking. There maybe no issue with the que at all and some people are getting in and others are not. The ones that are not are coming to the forums to complain about it, and the ones who got in are saying nothing as usual. I’ve gotten in BLs instantly when others have been waiting for an hour to get in.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

I’m just curious has anyone seen anything about the ratings, or whatnot, how they are changing the math, if the millenium site is somewhat accurate or.. uh.. anything?
I woudlnt be surprised if they didnt really change anything but the ratings, but thats just me.. anyone see any news? -hopes-

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

@ covenn answer is no. Everyone is speculating on what is going on with the ques. Not even you yourself know.

Yes, I know I don’t know. Never claimed too bro. Like everyone else, I am just feeling the symptoms of the problem. Unfortunately it is affecting some more than others, especially people with internet or crashing issues.

Take Indo for example, he hasn’t been able to lead much during prime time lately because after waiting in queue for an hour, he drops internet like after 45 minutes, and then has to start all over.

It is making the game unplayable for some people.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m just curious has anyone seen anything about the ratings, or whatnot, how they are changing the math, if the millenium site is somewhat accurate or.. uh.. anything?
I woudlnt be surprised if they didnt really change anything but the ratings, but thats just me.. anyone see any news? -hopes-

They have said nothing at all for nearly a week now. Great PR group they got.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

I’m tired of fighting JQ at this point not going to lie. While we fight our hearts out against guilds we once fought on other servers and have good fights, we go to sleep and wake up to +400 PPT and fully upgraded keeps from Euro Prime time. I know a lot of us try so hard to prevent this from happening but there is nothing we can do. VoTF and our other Euros fight a very hard battle and I have much respect for them. I hope SOS doesn’t get burnt out and that’s why I wish to get away from JQ even if it is just for one week. Even though I always play to win or by PPT, if we continuously get matched with JQs 24/7 coverage and all matches end the same way with a false sense of competitiveness on the weekends and a complete face kitten during our coverage hole, I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

on a Side not, Good fights out there. I see a lot of improvements on all sides of the table. a lot of three way battles on SOS BL. This match-up has been awesome so far.

You make it sound like SoS has been suffering at the hands of JQ for months. Before what, like two weeks ago, didn’t you guys have like a nine week win streak? After all that winning, two weeks is all it takes for you to get sick of us?

There were weeks on end where I felt the same way with SoS, before we had our recruitment. Entire borderlands taken when I get on. But I just kept on fighting, like the rest of JQ.

+1 SoS + SBI/BG defeated JQ ten out of twelve weeks if anyone is counting

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I log into a borderland, my guild is in queue. I look at map and we’re outmanned. That’s as black and white as it gets. outmanned buff is a 1:3 player buff. means if they have 30..we have 10. and there’s a queue. we have 30-45 they have 150. That’s as black and white as it gets.

My guild jumps to another borderland..they’re all queued, but my map is still outmanned.. I fail to see the part where it’s not a problem?

There has never been 150 per server on a map. At most it was something like 90-100. Yes, there are quotes about 500 for all servers, no it was never proven. You could figure out the map populations just by looking around though. I’ve never been in a 150 man zerg, or even close to that, have you?. I’ve been in a 60 man zerg, with maybe 20 others roaming around doing random things.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

This is what you should already be doing. if you are playing for the scoreboard you will find yourself leaving the game. Enjoy the fighting for what it is. It’s a game. The minute you become so wrapped up in scoreboard and become stressed over it is the moment you need to walk away and get a grip on things that really matter.

You see man while this is a good way of looking at it, people play games for different reasons. I’m not saying I’m stressed out about it too, but I’m pretty sure some of my fellow SOS mates are and you can’t deny that. What is going on doesn’t matter if I’m playing the scoreboard or not. What I said isn’t a healthy trend for SOS. I sure many of you know this just look at all the servers that took major hits from transfers. Me being a leader I see the moralization first hand when I walk out during these times and when I see people talking about it. So it’s not so much the scoreboard, but its the server moral going down the kittenter when it happens and I hope SOS wont get to this point.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

And yeah that bug has been around forever, which is why I think the map populations themselves were actually lowered. Not the bug itself was made worse, it’s just more apparent now.

So how do you rationalize this with the people reporting queues for zones where they have the outmanned buff?

The bug has been doing this forever, outmanned buff, as far as we know, is percentage related. Lower the cap and the percentage is also a much lower number (compared to before), but it’s also probably much less spread apart. Combine this with queue bug and it doesn’t take a lot of queue bugged people to cause it. There are of coarse much easier to create reasons somebody would queue into outmanned, like a guild on the map suddenly logs. Not everything is black and white.

You might be right that the population cap was lowered and that might be a independent issue contributing to the problem. The rest is pure speculation and has occurred enough different times that you really cant rationalize it as being anything but a bug with how population is determined.

There should never be an instance of there being 20 people in a zone for an hour while people outside of the zone are spending that hour in a queue. It doesn’t add up.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

I’m tired of fighting JQ at this point not going to lie. While we fight our hearts out against guilds we once fought on other servers and have good fights, we go to sleep and wake up to +400 PPT and fully upgraded keeps from Euro Prime time. I know a lot of us try so hard to prevent this from happening but there is nothing we can do. VoTF and our other Euros fight a very hard battle and I have much respect for them. I hope SOS doesn’t get burnt out and that’s why I wish to get away from JQ even if it is just for one week. Even though I always play to win or by PPT, if we continuously get matched with JQs 24/7 coverage and all matches end the same way with a false sense of competitiveness on the weekends and a complete face kitten during our coverage hole, I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

on a Side not, Good fights out there. I see a lot of improvements on all sides of the table. a lot of three way battles on SOS BL. This match-up has been awesome so far.

This is what happens when you make WvW a 24/7 event. You and your guild may give your 110% during 5-8 hours a night, but in reality you’re only covering a 1/3rd of the daily spectrum.

Right now WvW isn’t won by skills or numbers, but who has the best coverage and that’s what sucks about it.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

On a side note, can some explain to me what I am missing about the forum rules so I don’t get banned again? I got infracted for quoting a post, but the post I quoted didn’t get infracted. I must be missing something, so any help would be appreciated.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

You make it sound like SoS has been suffering at the hands of JQ for months. Before what, like two weeks ago, didn’t you guys have like a nine week win streak? After all that winning, two weeks is all it takes for you to get sick of us?

There were weeks on end where I felt the same way with SoS, before we had our recruitment. Entire borderlands taken when I get on. But I just kept on fighting, like the rest of JQ.

I mean I’m pretty sure before the mega transfers to servers when SOS was winning the matches were very close. The only match that seemed to be a blow out was like the very first tier 1 match up SOS entered. You sorta missed my point as well. I said if this continues and I didn’t say I would stop fighting…. I will never stop fighting till I get burnt out of the game. You’ll see me and my guild + my alliance out there leading everyday. And as you said you felt the same way with SOS… SO expect us to feel that way when its worst off that’s all.

That’s good to hear. I want you to keep fighting. Some people on JQ I know are sick of SoS, but at the end of the day you have been the toughest competition we have faced. I’ll be honest, your post just sounded a little whiney, however I am glad to hear you aren’t giving up

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

On a side note, can some explain to me what I am missing about the forum rules so I don’t get banned again? I got infracted for quoting a post, but the post I quoted didn’t get infracted. I must be missing something, so any help would be appreciated.

I got the same apparently, first infraction ftw ^^ Apparently accusing someone of trolling or maybe even insinuating that one is trolling results in an infraction. Did not know that was a rule, but I guess that is good to know :P

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

This is what happens when you make WvW a 24/7 event. You and your guild may give your 110% during 5-8 hours a night, but in reality you’re only covering a 1/3rd of the daily spectrum.

Right now WvW isn’t won by skills or numbers, but who has the best coverage and that’s what sucks about it.

You’re correct on that. I don’t just look at 1/3 of the spectrum, I look at the entire thing. What keeps me playing these games is the community, servers and guilds mostly. If it weren’t for them I’d get bored quicker and I’d resort to something like starcraft 2 where the skillcap is higher.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

I’m not sick of the same match up, but this week has been horrible with the bugs .

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Warlord.9074

And yeah that bug has been around forever, which is why I think the map populations themselves were actually lowered. Not the bug itself was made worse, it’s just more apparent now.

So how do you rationalize this with the people reporting queues for zones where they have the outmanned buff?

The bug has been doing this forever, outmanned buff, as far as we know, is percentage related. Lower the cap and the percentage is also a much lower number (compared to before), but it’s also probably much less spread apart. Combine this with queue bug and it doesn’t take a lot of queue bugged people to cause it. There are of coarse much easier to create reasons somebody would queue into outmanned, like a guild on the map suddenly logs. Not everything is black and white.

You might be right that the population cap was lowered and that might be a independent issue contributing to the problem. The rest is pure speculation and has occurred enough different times that you really cant rationalize it as being anything but a bug with how population is determined.

There should never be an instance of there being 20 people in a zone for an hour while people outside of the zone are spending that hour in a queue. It doesn’t add up.

Are people or are persons. Thats my point, not everyone is being stuck in que. Some get in others dont. The developers have stated the system does not prioritize first come first serve. So someone gets stuck in the que comes on the forum and complains that everyone is getting stuck when the person next to him just got in. Its random. And ya possibly they lowered the max per map which exacerbates it, but then you have even numbers so where my borderline troll post plays in. If everyone is having random ques and for the most part scores and numbers are atleast even in this matchup. Regardless its coming down to best over all coverage, and team work.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I mean I’m pretty sure before the mega transfers to servers when SOS was winning the matches were very close. The only match that seemed to be a blow out was like the very first tier 1 match up SOS entered. You sorta missed my point as well. I said if this continues and I didn’t say I would stop fighting…. I will never stop fighting till I get burnt out of the game. You’ll see me and my guild + my alliance out there leading everyday. And as you said you felt the same way with SOS… SO expect us to feel that way when its worst off that’s all.

That’s good to hear. I want you to keep fighting. Some people on JQ I know are sick of SoS, but at the end of the day you have been the toughest competition we have faced. I’ll be honest, your post just sounded a little whiney, however I am glad to hear you aren’t giving up

IDK I guess it can be considered whiney? I’m just speaking the truth. I have no hard feelings for JQ besides that fact that I want to slaughter you all on the battlefield
I never type this much on the forums in the first place but I left my headphones at home and I can’t listen to music at work so I need to entertain myself.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

It’s a pity that three servers so closely matched and deserving of T1 status are destined (under the old scoring) for T4, losing this all to a point reset. Unfortunately the servers currently slated for T1 will get there by rolling over little to no competition and bank enough points to sit there awhile.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

Are people or are persons. Thats my point, not everyone is being stuck in que. Some get in others dont. The developers have stated the system does not prioritize first come first serve. So someone gets stuck in the que comes on the forum and complains that everyone is getting stuck when the person next to him just got in. Its random. And ya possibly they lowered the max per map which exacerbates it, but then you have even numbers so where my borderline troll post plays in. If everyone is having random ques and for the most part scores and numbers are atleast even in this matchup. Regardless its coming down to best over all coverage, and team work.

It’s not just the fact that there are queues on the maps. It’s that there are queues when only 30 people are on the map when the other server has 60 and the other server has 45. Queues are just part of the game and are fine to deal with (to an extent), but the population on the three servers never being equal when all sides have a queue is just ridiculous. It sucks being that server with 30 or 45 and having people sitting in a queue when the other server is fielding a MUCH larger force than you.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I got the same apparently, first infraction ftw ^^ Apparently accusing someone of trolling or maybe even insinuating that one is trolling results in an infraction. Did not know that was a rule, but I guess that is good to know :P

I have 7 infrations so not sure why u got banned.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Regardless its coming down to best over all coverage, and team work.

It’s coming down to who’s guild can get the most players on the map.

Literally I watch guilds get 30-50 of their members on the map (while the other-side only has 15 guild members because the rest are stuck in queue and the rest are militia who aren’t on VOIP) and just completely dominate the battlefield.

It’s getting frustrating when you sit in queue for an hour and it’s like you’re out manned on the field. Your zerg is maybe 20 people and the enemy has double it.

Also, it’s basically impossible to defend two different points now. Before you could have the “mega zerg” roaming the map and still have 20-30 extra players that could help defend points.

Numbers matter A LOT more than it use to especially if they’re in a guild.

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zazu.2836

zazu.2836

Well looking at millenium scores you are stuck with us in t5 with the same match up, unless you pick up your slack and stop QQing on forums and instead kick some more of our butts on the battlefield.

~Zazu Mizo~
Strike Force [SF] – Stormbluff Isle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Well looking at millenium scores you are stuck with us in t5 with the same match up, unless you pick up your slack and stop QQing on forums and instead kick some more of our butts on the battlefield.

No slack to pick up bro, I’m at work and I’ll QQ where ever I want and you’ll post behind it QQing about my QQ and in the end I will be happy about it. SF guy.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Latest Score. Time for various regions inc in screenshot

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

No slack to pick up bro, I’m at work and I’ll QQ where ever I want and you’ll post behind it QQing about my QQ and in the end I will be happy about it. SF guy.

Stop QQing about her QQ about your QQ. Did I just QQ about your QQ about her QQ about your QQ?

(edited by Burl.9567)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I see what you did there. Well played.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Warlord.9074

I’m sorry to say this. The tier systems purpose isn’t to be hierarchical. Servers in T1 have had typically the most consistently balanced matchups because there is no where else for severs to go but down.

The servers that stay at the top all have the most competitive WvW and you don’t find blowouts like you do in the lower tiers. Where a server is too strong for the lower tier but too weak for the higher and when it drops it controls all the maps.

So if SoR gets dropped to another Tier we don’t care we just want good matchups thats all.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go JQ, you can do it!

BeeGee
Beast mode

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I’m sorry to say this. The tier systems purpose isn’t to be hierarchical. Servers in T1 have had typically the most consistently balanced matchups because there is no where else for severs to go but down.

The servers that stay at the top all have the most competitive WvW and you don’t find blowouts like you do in the lower tiers. Where a server is too strong for the lower tier but too weak for the higher.

Word. Even if JQ has a 40k 50k lead by Friday its nothing compared to lower tiers. I guess I should be looking at the bigger bigger picture which is. JQ, SOS, SOR, BG, have it better than most other servers.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Stop QQing about his QQ about your QQ. Did I just QQ about your QQ about his QQ about your QQ?

Zazu is actually a woman, so the individual was told to stop crying by a woman.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Burl.9567

Stop QQing about his QQ about your QQ. Did I just QQ about your QQ about his QQ about your QQ?

Zazu is actually a woman, so the individual was told to stop crying by a woman.

Edited for misrepresentation of a female as a male.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Phunk.6103

Phunk.6103

Just want to thank all the guys (SoR and JQ) that were in the SoR Bay fight this morning (UK time), it was ALOT of fun and some of the VoTF guys that were there had alot of fun messing around

I hope for more stuff like this in the future!

Thanks Again!!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Score update. Had a fun time on SoR bl, JQ bl was decent as well but the lacking numbers has made us a soft target, JQ sweeping the south and SoR pushing from the north. Had a lot of fun fighting SoR this week, and they’ve been very well mannered on the forums so kudo’s to you. I feel the balance between SoR and SoS is much more even, I hop we get in a match up with out JQ, will be a really tight battle.

Attachments:

Amarathy
[ETA]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Amity.8549

Wrong SS.

15 char is like so long and stuff.

Attachments:

Amarathy
[ETA]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Hey all,

As many have already stated throughout this thread; GREAT FIGHTS SO FAR!!!! In honor of some of the greatest WvW I have ever experienced (been playing since BWE1), I made a quick video showing some of the highlights my Guild and I experienced in EB over the weekend. Shows a lot of the main organized WvW guilds (FoE, PRX, Choo, ext…) who were playing in EB this weekend clashing together in huge super organized fights!!!

We won some, we lost some, but one thing’s for sure, the level of competition and more importantly the fun, has increased dramatically with this new reset! Enjoy…

This is Tier 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcxKcYoXgM&feature=youtu.be

Keep up the good fights; this one’s going to come down to wire for sure!

/Salute to all involved,

~Thork
[FoE] Guild XO
www.FistoftheEmpire.com

Some great action indeed at reset on EB, Kudos to Choo, PRX, and all the rest we came across in this video

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well that lasted all of 2 seconds before disappearing into thin air…..

And Thanks for the score update.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I quit playing on Saturday. Mostly due to the “new and improved” rendering system, though whatever was going on with queues doesn’t help.

It was fun to be in TS and hear someone say their queue popped after 5 minutes when I was in queue for 30+ minutes already.

I keep checking the forum though in hopes ANet will say something about these issues in hopes I can come back and play. Since TV is terrible I’ve had to resort to —gulp-- reading more.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

(edited by Tyaen.5148)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

SoS Mercs still prove that they are the crushing force of Oceanic timezone. Sadly we do not have the numbers so we cant be everywhere at once.

SoR should have taken Hills from JQ light years ago , instead they want to take our bay when JQ is trying to take it as well. SoR must be too scared to fight JQ.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

SoR should have taken Hills from JQ light years ago , instead they want to take our bay when JQ is trying to take it as well. SoR must be too scared to fight JQ.

Does this qualify for a “2v1” shot?

I mean it’s lunch time; not sure I really want to get tipsy before heading home from work, ya?

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

SoS Mercs still prove that they are the crushing force of Oceanic timezone. Sadly we do not have the numbers so we cant be everywhere at once.

Everyone fights 2v1. That is the nature of this game and three sided fights. Most commanders do things for tactical reasons and not because they are ‘scared’. Please try to remain respectful and clean. People on other servers are no ‘different’ than you

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Does this qualify for a “2v1” shot?

I mean it’s lunch time; not sure I really want to get tipsy before heading home from work, ya?

Sounds like he may be trying to influence a 2v1 in his favor.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I quit playing on Saturday. Mostly due to the “new and improved” rendering system, though whatever was going on with queues doesn’t help.

It was fun to be in TS and here someone say their queue popped after 5 minutes when I was in queue for 30+ minutes already.

I keep checking the forum though in hopes ANet will say something about these issues in hopes I can come back and play. Since TV is terrible I’ve had to resort to —gulp-- reading more.

Please don’t label all [TV] as bad. Not everything on [TV] is trash and just there to troll your sanity. Some programs are very well-done(Breaking Bad and the Stewart/Colbert combo come to mind). These good programs resent you grouping them into some crappy generalization. If you’re going to just flame all [TV], please take it off the forums and into pm’s.

Cereally though, SoR needs ya back! haha

Obsi

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

If you walk backwards into a portal in Lion Arch, you skip the queue and your number counts against the other server. Why you guys can’t get in….

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zazu.2836

zazu.2836

If you walk backwards into a portal in Lion Arch, you skip the queue and your number counts against the other server. Why you guys can’t get in….

I’ve tried every single speculation out there but I have not tried this one. since everything out there didn’t work, doesn’t hurt to try this one.

~Zazu Mizo~
Strike Force [SF] – Stormbluff Isle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Amity.8549

Everyone fights 2v1. That is the nature of this game and three sided fights. Most commanders do things for tactical reasons and not because they are ‘scared’. Please try to remain respectful and clean. People on other servers are no ‘different’ than you

Agreed on the 2v1 explaination. It’s only natural to pick the softest target, and as stated on my previous post, that’s SoS during the late SEA hours. Before MERC plus those on our VoIP jumped maps to SoR BL it was literally only ~10 people defending Bay and Briar (shout out OCX). There’s definitely a sense of futility in the matter.

Amarathy
[ETA]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Amity.8549

I’ve tried every single speculation out there but I have not tried this one. since everything out there didn’t work, doesn’t hurt to try this one.

It also helps if you hold A+B+Down when you enter.

Amarathy
[ETA]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

JQ is full of tripe. 5 ppl having a nice fight outside SM, they freaking send 20+ to deal with it XD

Bitterly disappointed how the average JQ zerger has zero pvp ability :P

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Ouch shots fired yall!
——————————————————————
Funny thing is last night JQ was attacking bay, as did SoR. However SoR didn’t send their full force, and had forces on AH.

JQ only withdrew from AB to defend AH. Followed by all of SoR hitting AB.

SoS would portal bomb or push right before waypoint was able to be hit, so after a few times of that SoR set a ram on the waypoint in AB, and layered AOE’s on it. Thats when tides turned and SoR took AB. Then we left it to go back to the north to deal with JQ.

So no, it wasnt just SoR attacking Bay and not hills. We were attacking both at the same time. Even ate some popcorn on AB platform while JQ pushed SoS in AB inner.

Still all in all, it was a fun 3 way fight for bay. Im sure everyone got tons of badges off each other.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

JQ is full of tripe. 5 ppl having a nice fight outside SM, they freaking send 20+ to deal with it XD

Bitterly disappointed how the average JQ zerger has zero pvp ability :P

I have a guildie that was yelling at me for not stepping in on his 1on1. He was getting handled by a theif, which his class/build was definitely not spec’d to handle such things. I sat on the sidelines and laughed at him, then motioned to teabag, point and laugh while everyone else rezzed him. He was like, you’re a terrible leader, JED AVENGE ME! It was a good laugh.

I love watching the duels, I’ll hold back a full team to let the 2 duke it out, or if I see two havoc squads going at it, I’ll stand back and just watch the gameplay. I love watching the positioning and seeing if the team is actually coordinated or just skilled as individuals.

Ouch shots fired yall!
——————————————————————
Funny thing is last night JQ was attacking bay, as did SoR. However SoR didn’t send their full force, and had forces on AH.

JQ only withdrew from AB to defend AH. Followed by all of SoR hitting AB.

SoS would portal bomb or push right before waypoint was able to be hit, so after a few times of that SoR set a ram on the waypoint in AB, and layered AOE’s on it. Thats when tides turned and SoR took AB. Then we left it to go back to the north to deal with JQ.

So no, it wasnt just SoR attacking Bay and not hills. We were attacking both at the same time. Even ate some popcorn on AB platform while JQ pushed SoS in AB inner.

That’s what you call the 1v2 :P Not many ppl understand me when I say it’s 1v2’ng them…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

Just wanted to say nice job JQ on taking the lead. Your coverage is insane.

Attachments:

SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Great recruitment once again JQ, enjoy roflstomping whatever poor T2-T3 ends up getting glicko-screwed into your tier next week. Well be back around to face you again soon! Until these ranks get sorted, it’ll be a bizarre set of match-ups. Eventually SoS will get the coveted BLUE portal on T1 slot, and we can keep those great open field fights coming!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron