Feb 1st: NSP/BP/AR

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Not sure why NSP would try to close the gap much at this point, I want to see AR or BP thrown into a quick tier 2 matchup.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

Just had some interesting 1v2, 1v3, 2v3 and 2v4 fights against ALS in their borderlands. I learned quite a few things.

High number zerg vs zerg skill should not reflect on the individual skill of a player. Don’t get me wrong, your organized zerg vs zerg tactics are still amazing, it was the first thing I thought when I came back from the upper tiers. But when you don’t have the strength of numbers on your side or a fully upgraded tower, with overpowered numerous guards and cannons you can return to, it’s a whole different story.

Such a disappointment, but I guess I shouldn’t be. Not everyone is like Maguuma. XD My hope is, since you have dedicated WvW only players, you’d probably practice more individual fighting. =D

~ Just a scrub

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Just had some interesting 1v2, 1v3, 2v3 and 2v4 fights against ALS in their borderlands. I learned quite a few things.

High number zerg vs zerg skill should not reflect on the individual skill of a player. Don’t get me wrong, your organized zerg vs zerg tactics are still amazing, it was the first thing I thought when I came back from the upper tiers. But when you don’t have the strength of numbers on your side or a fully upgraded tower, with overpowered numerous guards and cannons you can return to, it’s a whole different story.

Such a disappointment, but I guess I shouldn’t be. Not everyone is like Maguuma. XD My hope is, since you have dedicated WvW only players, you’d probably practice more individual fighting. =D

Shall we all judge a server over a one day experience?

Yesterday I fought an upleveled warrior from Borliss pass, and I one shotted it. Does it mean all player from BP are bad and will get one shotted by me?

I hope not.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

Shall we all judge a server over a one day experience?

Yesterday I fought an upleveled warrior from Borliss pass, and I one shotted it. Does it mean all player from BP are bad and will get one shotted by me?

I hope not.

Wowow, chill mate, I wasn’t judging your server. =o I’ve met a lot of good roamers on Anvil rock. =D

Just ALS. And not their entire guild even, for all I know, we could’ve fought some newbies, that had just joined the guild. XD But until I fight them more small-numbers, I’ll never know.

~ Just a scrub

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

“War Lords” [WAR] took it to Borlis tonight on the NSP map and helped even up the odds abit. Three keeps in three hours, not bad. Despite our reputation for being independent anarchists, you can look for us to continue our work against both Borlis and NSP.

And NSP, for God’s sake, please keep your map! Don’t make us come back and push Borlis out again please…. It’s like you’re a freakin’ point machine for them…

Anyway, awesome fights and epic portal bombs. I call this night in our favor, and if you were a defender at the other end of the WAR train you know exactly what I’m talking about. We’ll be looking for you on the Borlis map tomorrow, bring it…

Buffalo Bill (The Bill Show)
Co-Guild Leader
War Lords (AR)

You do realize that there are very few organized guilds on NSP, right?

You also realize that the largest to be defending our BL was taking the day off, right?

A few people still went, but largely, Monday was a snooze button day for us. We literally came on, made our map red again, and then went off on our merry way and 2 hours later it was all taken again because we just don’t have the people to field.

I love how a server that runs through a borderland with 20+ people fighting 5+ people can be so confident.

It explains why you have such trouble with Borlis, they actually have similar numbers to you.

And the strategy you both take is brilliant.

Fight over the underpopped server’s things to gain points over each other.

Personally, I love it. It makes for good fights on the Os reset nights, since we are the guild that is assigned to NSP BL most times.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Kardiamond The simple answer to your question is obviously yes. Don’t you know that’s how these forums work?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Back to more important things.

Like dueling and having fight clubs? lawlz. You’re so important to the server! Teach us your ways oh mighty Toble!

Like talking down to members of the large alliance on your server that actually does work?

Don’t care, Paxa is a non-factor. I’m pretty sure everyone knows it by now due to you being so loud on forums and so insignificant in game.

:)

For being part of a large alliance on my server that actually does work, you sure don’t know much about WvW if you think PAXA is a non-factor. You might as well go and say other small groups like AD/NEWL and so on are non-factors as well. Makes me sad that “members of the large alliance” on my server don’t know much about the game. I guess that’s what happens though when a guild/alliance mass invites people to form a zerg – you’re bound to get people that aren’t very good or don’t understand the multiple layers of WvW.

And by your logic, everyone also must know you’re a non-factor as well – seeing as how loud you are on the forums and how insignificant you are (doing fight clubs 2 nights in a row) in game.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

hum.. what large alliance? all we ever read about in these threads is Os doing it’s best with the numbers they have and paxa whining/boasting about their middle-of-nowhere pvping.

if there is a large alliance, it’s doing a pretty horrible job of reaching out to other ppl on the server.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Like dueling and having fight clubs? lawlz. You’re so important to the server! Teach us your ways oh mighty Toble!

Like talking down to members of the large alliance on your server that actually does work?

Don’t care, Paxa is a non-factor. I’m pretty sure everyone knows it by now due to you being so loud on forums and so insignificant in game.

For being part of a large alliance on my server that actually does work, you sure don’t know much about WvW if you think PAXA is a non-factor. You might as well go and say other small groups like AD/NEWL and so on are non-factors as well. Makes me sad that “members of the large alliance” on my server don’t know much about the game. I guess that’s what happens though when a guild/alliance mass invites people to form a zerg – you’re bound to get people that aren’t very good or don’t understand the multiple layers of WvW.

And by your logic, everyone also must know you’re a non-factor as well – seeing as how loud you are on the forums and how insignificant you are (doing fight clubs 2 nights in a row) in game.

Small gank groups and solos as a general rule contribute very little to the overall goal of WvW. Several smaller coordinated groups working together can be very effective and destructive. Breaking up a fight club cause you had someone telling you where it was, Not getting involved in said fight clubs(Cause you are all just so good), targeting the back ends of zergs for easy kills cause your good at hitting the same target(Golf Clap) Smashing solos.

Hmm seems to me that you cry when you are hit by 20 people , yet have no issue smashing a solo. Hypocrites the lot. Yea, non factor, non entity, irrelevant, whatever one you like, they all fit you.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

osif.8673

Small gank groups and solos as a general rule contribute very little to the overall goal of WvW. Several smaller coordinated groups working together can be very effective and destructive. Breaking up a fight club cause you had someone telling you where it was, Not getting involved in said fight clubs(Cause you are all just so good), targeting the back ends of zergs for easy kills cause your good at hitting the same target(Golf Clap) Smashing solos.

Hmm seems to me that you cry when you are hit by 20 people , yet have no issue smashing a solo. Hypocrites the lot. Yea, non factor, non entity, irrelevant, whatever one you like, they all fit you.

Ah yes, you know exactly what we do every night. You have cameras in our rooms or something? Creepy! Don’t mention the towers we take and defend at all, the camps we take, the zergs we wipe/distract away from towers and keeps. Yes, we are completely useless, Mr. Plok! Oh wait, all we do is gloat over our solo kills and cry when we die. You’re right. Thank you for enlightening us – we’ll build some trebs on hills and constantly shoot at some towers, even when we own them. Smack our heads against some gates. Then we’ll be useful!

[PAXA]

in WvW

osif.8673

paxa whining/boasting about their middle-of-nowhere pvping.

Please, Funky Grandma, point out our gloating of our middle-of-nowhere pvping.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

every single post from jscull for the last 3 months?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

osif.8673

every single post from jscull for the last 3 months?

He shares his opinion on zergs, yes. Don’t see too much “We owned you underwater next to the kraits in the most useless place on the map l2p noob” type of posts though. Maybe I’m just missing them.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’ve never seen PAXA make any gloat posts about fights they’ve won. In fact, they are very respectful of people they fight in small scale fights. They have an obvious dislike for zergs though, which I share.

On the hypocrisy thing about complaining of getting killed 20v5 when you sometimes kill people 5v1…

You’ll never see a group like PAXA brag about killing someone 5v1 because they know the death and the kill is meaningless. However, posts from people running with zergs bragging about killing a small-man team are not uncommon even though they are also meaningless.

What is meaningful is when that small group wipes out a zerg or that one guy kills a group of 5 or a good group has a fight with another good group.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

About PAXA,

I think they are a lot more useful then you guys think, and they are only using 5(FIVE) players. What they can do with 5, is a lot more efficient then some can do with 20-30.

We were using the break out event once, and we were like 20 sieging the tower. Paxa came alone from behind, and quickly killed 4-5 players, creating chaos in our siege.

With only 5 players, they did what maybe 20 others players wouldn’t have been able to do.

PAXA hunting in Anvil Rock can cause 10-20 players to stop going for the score and go for them.

I’m sure you would like to have them cooperate with you, but you can’t boss everyone in WvW. Even if they don’t obey your order, they are still a lot more effective then any other random 10 players pugs.

Again, I feel like a lot of the PAXA hate come from their attitude, not from their skills.

@Osif

I finally got a kinda steady 5 man team, but sadly half of them are from Fergusson Crossing. I’m trying to get them to transfer to AR, but I’m not insisting too much since FC already lack players in WvW.

Maybe if someday you start doing tPvP again (The new paid in Temple were awesome, still no deathmatch tho) whisper me for a team fight.

@Madzharov

Sorry man, didn’t mean to sound offended. Sometime I post fast and I forget to formulate my post so it doesn’t sound too crute.

I don’t know ALS skills, but since you mentionned Maguuma as an exemple it seemed to me you were talking about our entire server.

So many people call out an entire server over 1-2 bad players I just see it everywhere now.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

in WvW

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Could anyone post a score update please? Ty

I have been enjoying our matchup so far, even with lots of disadvantages whether it be 5v1, 2v1,unintentional doubleteaming or whatever this has been an even fight mostly with AR which further fuels our dislikes and likes of eachother making the fights fun
I hope others agree despite all the QQ we are all grateful to not be fighting bloated servers that don’t belong in our tier. I know after this matchup most if not all tier 4 and below servers are going to have depressing matchups for weeks to come >.>
let’s make the most of this matchup or else we’ll regret it.

Ps: if you see a sylvari guardian in the JPs don’t kill me lol, I don’t fight in JPs even our JP

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

in WvW

osif.8673

@Osif

I finally got a kinda steady 5 man team, but sadly half of them are from Fergusson Crossing. I’m trying to get them to transfer to AR, but I’m not insisting too much since FC already lack players in WvW.

Maybe if someday you start doing tPvP again (The new paid in Temple were awesome, still no deathmatch tho) whisper me for a team fight.

I haven’t tried Temple yet, maybe I’ll give it a shot! The whole capture point incentive for competitive PvP just got extremely dull to me. Is Temple any different? I’d definitely get back into tPvP if they made some change of pace.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Still the same no change. Still stand in the “O”.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in WvW

osif.8673

Yeah, I’ll wait then till they add some new designs

[PAXA]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Osif

I haven’t tried Temple yet, maybe I’ll give it a shot! The whole capture point incentive for competitive PvP just got extremely dull to me. Is Temple any different? I’d definitely get back into tPvP if they made some change of pace.

Well Sadly temple week just ended :P But 2 team 1 ticket paid are a lot more popular now. They are removing some abuse from Temple and they will put it back in the rotation.

It was still node capping, which is kitten But at least The map is more fun and you had more team queuing for paid.

in WvW

Posted by: Fisher.8290

Fisher.8290

We owned you underwater next to the kraits in the most useless place on the map l2p noob

This is exactly what I love to do. I go South, deeep South, past the windmill and wait for noobs to pass by looking for a vista or skill point – then WHAM!! Yeah!!! That’s me dancin!!

Sometimes I’ve waited for 5 or 6 hours, but I’m a hunter. That’s what I do …

Then I get to brag in ts for at least 15 minutes. I never get much response, but who cares? Right?

[FHF] Thief
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Temple’s map is fun. They also add bonus items but it’s still node capping. I’d have to try it in tpvp tho. I have so many tickets, I don’t know what to do with these.

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

We owned you underwater next to the kraits in the most useless place on the map l2p noob

This is exactly what I love to do. I go South, deeep South, past the windmill and wait for noobs to pass by looking for a vista or skill point – then WHAM!! Yeah!!! That’s me dancin!!

Sometimes I’ve waited for 5 or 6 hours, but I’m a hunter. That’s what I do …

Then I get to brag in ts for at least 15 minutes. I never get much response, but who cares? Right?

hahahaha grats man.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Well at least, she’s not a non-factor killing afk players during fight clubs

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

osif.8673

I was unaware that afk players could fight back and move.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

@Toble

I accept every one vs one ever offered to me, and I offer many of my own. I love fight clubs, and attend when possible.

That said, PAXA, and any group, or solo player contributes a lot to the WvW week.

- When a Dolyak doesn’t reach its destination, or an upgraded camp flips, the defenders on the map are working with far less supplies to do upgrades.

- When a tower flips to a small group, usually it is the Zerg that comes to take it, distracting them for a short amount of time, long enough to get through keeps, if you utilize the timing right.

- When you’re sieging a heavil fortified keep, and these small groups, or solo players are killing that keeps reinforcements, or delaying them, you get more time to take the keep with fewer defenders.

I could go on, and on about the benefits of smaller groups, and solo players, but I know you understand. I wouldn’t bust PAXA chops for doing what they do. Instead, try to be nice to them, and ask them once in awhile to put themselves at a point between your zerg, and the enemy, or ask them once in awhile to go light up a tower, so you can move in on a keep once defenders have gone to the tower.

Learn to utilize all the tools available to you.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Not a huge fan of pre-arranged 1v1 myself. Its too easy to specialize yer traits/skills/gear just for 1v1’s.

Those 1v1 specs arent nearly as effective as a solid WvW build.

Now 1v1’s that you run into the wild, those are much more meaningful. As people are more than likly using their true WvW spec/gear layout. And you aren’t limited to the small dueling area, i can have you chase me halfway accross the map and use the enviroment to my advantage (Cliffs, tunnels, blindspots, etc). I can use the enviroment to make you waste precious cooldowns, etc.

Exampes if using enviroment. On my s/d thief, i can shadowstep to mobs, rabbits, goats etc. In a small confined area, i dont have those options readily available.

On my necro, im fighting a thief or mesmer, on tactic i use it fighting around a group of mobs, ill dot up a deer or something, and use that to spread my epidemic. And ikittenill me, oh wait i have a mob dotted up somewhere and i rally.

I think 1v1 is only really valuable in spvp, where you run into them defending nodes.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

(edited by Rinzler.8072)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Not a huge fan of pre-arranged 1v1 myself. Its too easy to specialize yer traits/skills/gear just for 1v1’s.

Those 1v1 specs arent nearly as effective as a solid WvW build.

Now 1v1’s that you run into the wild, those are much more meaningful. As people are more than likly using their true WvW spec/gear layout. And you aren’t limited to the small dueling area, i can have you chase me halfway accross the map and use the enviroment to my advantage (Cliffs, tunnels, blindspots, etc). I can use the enviroment to make you waste precious cooldowns, etc.

That is true, there are abilities better suited for a prearranged 1v1, though I find it easier to nail down a build when I can easily find a 1v1 without having to roam for it. Like now, I need to find a Ranger who will attack me without me attacking back so I can try a few things.

Prearranged 1v1s has also taught me to change my abilities out on the fly. If I’m running from someone for a few seconds, and turn around immediately, it is because I’m changing out my utilities, or changing weapons before I engage them. <grins>

One of the biggest things 1v1s teach me is how to recognize builds based off weapon sets. This helps me in group on group or large scale fights to know who to ignore, and who not to ignore. Who needs killing, or if I need to go defend and ally because the couple builds moving on him are going to decimate him if I don’t.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Good fights with the WAR Warrior outside BP spawn on ARBL.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

@Toble
I could go on, and on about the benefits of smaller groups, and solo players, but I know you understand. I wouldn’t bust PAXA chops for doing what they do. Instead, try to be nice to them, and ask them once in awhile to put themselves at a point between your zerg, and the enemy, or ask them once in awhile to go light up a tower, so you can move in on a keep once defenders have gone to the tower.

Learn to utilize all the tools available to you.

You Sir just threw a 40 yard touchdown from outside the pocket.

Well said.

Utilize all of the tools available to you. I would GLADLY put myself in harms way to cut off re-enforcements heading to a keep defence/take if asked. (which we already do without being asked, but no one ever knows LOL) In DAoC our group would, when asked, stop “roaming Emain” and settle in roaming around keep takes to run guarding actions while the keep was being taken. Good for us (RPS) good for them (their backs were covered)

My little team kills every Yak and takes every camp, just so the enemy has to come and take it back giving the people that like “large groups” a tad bit more time and leeway to do what they like to do (and what they are better at than we are).

The only useless people in WvWvW are Jump Puzzle kittens and people farming mats. (imho)

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@toble and nausicca

OS can always count on our 5 man being useless to OS. After all we don’t want to be used anyways. We will always be up for helping guilds and individuals we respect. But that is earned by character and skill, not the size of a “large alliance” on our server.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Jairus.7942

Jairus.7942

BP, that was a fun fight at hills in ARBL. Outnumbered by BP like 10 to 1 and AR managed to defend is fortified keep. GG

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Not sure how it came to be but we’re both really popular this week, PAXA.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

@toble and nausicca

OS can always count on our 5 man being useless to OS. After all we don’t want to be used anyways. We will always be up for helping guilds and individuals we respect. But that is earned by character and skill, not the size of a “large alliance” on our server.

What large alliance is it that you speak of?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Not sure how it came to be but we’re both really popular this week, PAXA.

I swear its the gank kills.
People don’t care about the point gainers ;_;
Just the people who solo rolled them,
Amass a guild of just that and the guild gains recognition from individuals on a mass scale. It adds up.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Mezri.5890

Mezri.5890

It’s pretty disappointing to see that most of the arguing on this page is between two guilds on my world. Good or bad, we’re fighting together.

in WvW

osif.8673

Members of Os decided to trash talk PAXA because we had some fun crashing fight clubs. Maybe if they were even a little bit respectful we would consider helping them out a bit when needed. All they’ve shown us though is 1) a carebear mentality and 2) disrespect to their own server. They like to single themselves and their “alliances” out as the only good guilds on the server, so we’ll leave them to their own business in game. Unless it’s a fight club, of course. We love killing those “afk” players.

Edit: I realize Os is a largish guild. By “they” I mostly mean Toble.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

osif.8673

What large alliance is it that you speak of?

Donno, ask Toble.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Nice try at ARBL Hills BP … close but no cigar. You had the numbers but failed on the tactics.

AR

in WvW

Rob.7624

It’s pretty disappointing to see that most of the arguing on this page is between two guilds on my world. Good or bad, we’re fighting together.

Exactly.
Same colour, same team.
I recognise the use of small gank squads and flip team as well as a main zerg. Combining them together and Commanding them to work in sync is what gets the best results.
But those results are server points.
Everyone should be aiming to get the points. As opposed to badges.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

osif.8673

Exactly.
Same colour, same team.
I recognise the use of small gank squads and flip team as well as a main zerg. Combining them together and Commanding them to work in sync is what gets the best results.
But those results are server points.
Everyone should be aiming to get the points. As opposed to badges.

Maybe you should have a little chit chat with your “officer” Toble. He doesn’t seem to get it.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Rob.7624

Members of Os decided to trash talk PAXA because we had some fun crashing fight clubs. Maybe if they were even a little bit respectful we would consider helping them out a bit when needed. All they’ve shown us though is 1) a carebear mentality and 2) disrespect to their own server. They like to single themselves and their “alliances” out as the only good guilds on the server, so we’ll leave them to their own business in game. Unless it’s a fight club, of course. We love killing those “afk” players.

Ok.
So calling us carebear, a guild that puts practically all its resources and focus into WvW, is not disrespectful?
By gosh my good sir! Thou art a hypocrite.

I mean, fight club is hilariously good fun. You should really try it sometime.
But hating on a 200member guild because of a few people that you don’t like is ridiculous.
Os is a main body presence. PAXA is a small body presence. Due to those factors we lean towards zerg and as of such have adapted ourselves to play to that. We chose it because we see at as efficient, and hence forth the best method in the majority of circumstances.
I mean, I’d pick being in a zerg over a camp flip team anyday, and sometimes I don’t always agree with PAXA standing apart. But dude, thats my opinion. Deal with it.
Lets have no Q_Q interserver rubbish.

Like I said before.
Same team.

EDIT:
Hmm.
Tele tried to organise fight club for everyone to have fun. I can imagine she would have been upset when you ruined it. Respect that please. That I believe was the initial disrespect, it is on PAXA’s hands.
Not ours.

I’m nearly certain you were invited to it, and that that is how you knew exactly where it was. It was quite a public event.
But if you guys need to kill people who weren’t expecting to be attacked, well then.. er. Yeh.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

maybe y’all NSP should take the squabbling in-house

AR

in WvW

osif.8673

Ok.
So calling us carebear, a guild that puts practically all its resources and focus into WvW, is not disrespectful?

Disrespect earns disrespect. It’s not being hypocritical. But look at my edit, you responded before you saw that I believe

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Mezri.5890

Mezri.5890

It’s not even on topic to fight each other. Perhaps we should all jump in a voice chat program and all have a nice yell at each other and then start working together against the two other servers we should have been focusing all along?

in WvW

Rob.7624

Ok.

Disrespect earns disrespect. It’s not being hypocritical. But look at my edit, you responded before you saw that I believe

And please look at mine.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

It’s not even on topic to fight each other. Perhaps we should all jump in a voice chat program and all have a nice yell at each other and then start working together against the two other servers we should have been focusing all along?

I can’t even imagine how that would go…

LOL

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in WvW

Rob.7624

Idk, the argument wouldn’t last long.
Tele is pretty adorable.

But a public vent would be nice, I heard someone had a 500slot mumble on the go.
I can imagine some racist jokes coming in though>_>

Top er da mornin to yer

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

osif.8673

Dylic is pretty adorable as well. They’d get along I bet.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

This drama isn’t interesting at all. It’s like watching a family fight over the last piece of chicken.

Attachments:

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan