Feb 1st: NSP/BP/AR

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

Yes, because the people that aren’t in our guild know better than we do where we are and how many people we are running with. Our bad, we are very misinformed about our own guild!

Seems so.

And to answer PAXA’s request: No, Anvil Rock will not be taking TCMM back. They’re all yours, now.

/facepalm

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

Take the mudslinging to PM’s, guys. Match is almost over.

Just a Guy

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

PAXA: a group of 10-15 people, going out of their way to stealth-portal kill groups of 3-5 people in the exact same areas where there is absolutely no challenge.

I have really tried to understand how this group of people can even have fun killing upscaled noobs and avoiding conflict with groups equal their numbers while NSP has been 3/3 since the beginning of time in BP/AR/NSP bracket.

I mean, how much fun can you have seeking fights with the odds in your favor, while offering nothing to your server?

I have been recently running small CoM roaming groups of 3-5 to practice our pvp skills and most of the times we have seen PAXA, it was something like 10-15 of them chasing random people around the map. And when the fight was equal in numbers they ran away like chickens. I mean, whenever i fought a PAXA 1v1, it was mostly me chasing him down back to their group. pathetic, really…

Go help your server, cap a keep or something???

EXTRA EXTRA!!!!

And here is the proof of PAXA killing nothing but small groups with 10+ ppl

http://youtu.be/BcrxNaBTp1Y

We have more of these if you want to see how great they are at always in 10 man + taking on only 3-5 ppl.

1st fight u can clearly see like 15 PAXA members(if you count the clones from the 1 mesmer there 32 PAXA ppl cause his spec allows 17 clones) and only 4 red players

The last fight is just lame those PAXA guys!! There’s at least 24 PAXA guys there with 2 red’s

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Yes, because the people that aren’t in our guild know better than we do where we are and how many people we are running with. Our bad, we are very misinformed about our own guild!

Seems so.

And to answer PAXA’s request: No, Anvil Rock will not be taking TCMM back. They’re all yours, now.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

all of you guys are newbies compared to me check out my dota: Heroes of League montage for proof

features worst thief in the game setus as “mordekaiser” hueheuheue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpoCrB4z-A

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

~comes to read comments about AR and BP’s amazingly close score~

wall-to-wall PAXA

yawn

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

~comes to read comments about AR and BP’s amazingly close score~

wall-to-wall PAXA

yawn

Your bed is that way —-→

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

@subcrazy LOL Nice one.

@/facepalm MUAHAHA

And yes, the amazingly close BP vs AR score is great fun. Looking forward to this evening. No thanks to PAXA!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

WvW ratings are not resetting. I’ll be seeing you guys for couple more weeks.

Source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-No-WvW-Rating-Reset

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Rob.7624

We have more of these if you want to see how great they are at always in 10 man + taking on only 3-5 ppl.

So..
I watched the video.

And I have to say, I sat and counted how many upleveled AR players there were in the first fight.
There were quite a few. And as all of you know, an upleveled lvl15 is truly awful. Infact any uplvl’d player is bad due to non-80 gear. So in actual fact, if you want to take the upped guys out of the equation, your 5 vs 10 was actually more like a 5 vs 6/7.
And I’d also like to point out that you were working together as a team while a few of those AR were total pug guilds that I’ve never seen before in WvW over the months we have played AR.
And even though I suspect you removed the start of the attack for this very reason. You would also have had a huge advantage when you probably surprised attacked them considering that some half of the AR are down within 8seconds of the video. And anyone who does WvW will know, when attacked from behind an enemy can have 1/3rd of your HP off before you even turn around.

You could say that it was even when 5 BP showed up at the rear of the basically dead AR. But BP attack the AR.. They die.
And if you notice you now out number them 7 vs 5.
Outnumbered, thats a word that you like to use. Also wait a minute. Isn’t a zerg something that simply outnumbers the enemy?
I’m not suggesting you are a zerg, I’m just saying. Its cool that you gloat over a fight that was tipped in your favor.

I could go on to the rest of the video, pointing out advantages like the buffed guild claimer etc (which we all know can 2 shot a lvl80) and that you use culling so the enemy cannot hit you. But I’m not going to bother, I’ve seen enough.

This is not a poke at PAXA even though small minds may think it is. I’m just pointing out pretty common knowledge and a breakdown of what actually happened and why.

Killing 40 bads with 5 people is no great feat.
Nor is camp flipping.
You can solo those you know.

Can you please take a video of you guys taking a tower or keep which is defended..
Or just something more impressive.

I feel, after watching that video. That it might be required.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

PAXA: a group of 10-15 people, going out of their way to stealth-portal kill groups of 3-5 people in the exact same areas where there is absolutely no challenge.

I have really tried to understand how this group of people can even have fun killing upscaled noobs and avoiding conflict with groups equal their numbers while NSP has been 3/3 since the beginning of time in BP/AR/NSP bracket.

I mean, how much fun can you have seeking fights with the odds in your favor, while offering nothing to your server?

I have been recently running small CoM roaming groups of 3-5 to practice our pvp skills and most of the times we have seen PAXA, it was something like 10-15 of them chasing random people around the map. And when the fight was equal in numbers they ran away like chickens. I mean, whenever i fought a PAXA 1v1, it was mostly me chasing him down back to their group. pathetic, really…

Go help your server, cap a keep or something???

Okay I would like to respond to this in a very calm, kitten free manner. While you are definitely entitled to your opinion….however I would like to bring some facts to your attention.

1) as of last night, PAXA has 11 members total. Now I know things like Mesmer clones/culling can give the illusion of more/sudden players but we literally have just 11 players on our roster.
2)while we have (from time to time) ran 2 5 mans together (10 players), the only reason behind this is in order to break large zergs that are just too much for even a coordinated 5 man strike. Now, this is something that we rarely do and usually only enact if all other options have failed. Also, we usually run two different five mans a night…so that might explain why you feel like you have seen a lot of us…and yes, we do come to each others assistance if needed. That being said, we ONLY converge if absolutely necessary (such as breaking a fight club) and in fact usually run our two on 2 different BLs.
3) as a rule, we do not use Mesmer portals. We feel that they are not only tedious to set up, but also give the enemy a clear enter/exit point to AoE/focus on…even if your stealthed. The only time we ever use portals is if someone accidentally falls off a high keep/cliff or to make fast supply runs. However, we DO utilize group stealth and defiantly use “surprise” to our advantage.
4) just as you are entitled to your version of “fun” in WvW, so are we. For us, it’s testing our skills against greater numbers and terrible odds. That being said, we do not shy away from killing a loner/small group…if you are red we will come for you. Now, I do understand that you might disagree with this perspective and, in response to this, would suggest you create a group of skilled players that can come at us and take us down…because we aren’t going to stop hunting.

Thanks and hope this puts things in perspective

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

And that, NPac, is why I said “10 or more… stacked and waiting,” because it was 10… or more (maybe.)

I got a great view of the stack before any Mesmer clones were made at that location, inside the [Determined] zone. Clones don’t stack on command; they chase and aggro things.

In before further denials: LOL

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

So..
I watched the video.

And I have to say, I sat and counted how many upleveled AR players there were in the first fight.
There were quite a few. And as all of you know, an upleveled lvl15 is truly awful. Infact any uplvl’d player is bad due to non-80 gear. So in actual fact, if you want to take the upped guys out of the equation, your 5 vs 10 was actually more like a 5 vs 6/7.
And I’d also like to point out that you were working together as a team while a few of those AR were total pug guilds that I’ve never seen before in WvW over the months we have played AR.
And even though I suspect you removed the start of the attack for this very reason. You would also have had a huge advantage when you probably surprised attacked them. And anyone who does WvW will know, when attacked from behind an enemy can have 1/3rd of your HP off before you even turn around.

Well im glad u caught that the video wasn’t the start of the fight. But guess what we have it and we took it out. And now you thinking WHY? Well let me start by saying the recording starts with the necro being updafted(yes that’s right we didnt get the jump or start the fight) and we turn then kite them to the island. It evens has dylic DIEING and the necro gets downed but gets a stomp rezz. So now its 10+ on 4 of us. (Dylic ends up running back) We slowly kite them over kill some culling kicks in fads some out. Again we do have it. We just thought it wasn’t interesting to throw in there. In the end it was long and a lil dull to have the 1st part, it was like 5 mins of kitting.

Hey if you PUG then u pug not our fault, we get steam rolled by being out numbered at times and a lot of low lvl are there. The video is up to show we dont run 10 – 15+ ppl to kill 3-5.

Can you please take a video of you guys taking a tower or keep which is defended..

No wants to see ppl taking keeps or defending — its dull to watch. Ppl want to see ppl fighting other human ppl. We can make one just for you and we wont edit it if u get kicks out of banging doors or sitting in a keep siege. Any request for music in this video?

Again the video is there to show we are not running with 10 – 15+ killing 2 ppl. And I’m pretty sure 40 ppl could kill 5 no matter what lvl they are.

Nor is camp flipping.

Well watch from here http://youtu.be/BcrxNaBTp1Y?t=2m18s this camp is flipped. Why would you rec this that’s no fun to watch.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

I personally don’t feel you need more skill to take a defended tower/keep then to 5 man a zerg.

And a PAXA video showing a siege would be so boring.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

These guys make up more kitten than Bunzy.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-No-WvW-Rating-Reset

Well then, looks like we’ll all be here for a while.

I’ll put the kettle on.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

And that, NPac, is why I said “10 or more… stacked and waiting,” because it was 10… or more (maybe.)

I got a great view of the stack before any Mesmer clones were made at that location, inside the [Determined] zone. Clones don’t stack on command; they chase and aggro things.

In before further denials: LOL

Hey man…as I said you get to have your opinion and lol all you want. Seriously the only reason behind that post was so that way I, co founder of PAXA, could give you a little insight into our perspective/way of doing things.

Now you don’t have to buy it, believe it, or even agree with it. But what I can say to you is that as far as I know, no PAXA member has ever noticed, mentioned, or even given a second thought to your guild…yet you have noticed mine. If you would like to change this, please either upload a pic so that way we can recognize you in the field (we keep our server colors off) or hand us our butts so badly that we feel the need to kitten all over the forums about your guild.

See you out there?

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

I’ll put the kettle on.

I would like a green tea pls and thanks.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Misinformation? We ran 2 separate 5 mans in two different vents last night.. Both with 5 only for the majority of the night. At 11 pm cst the one grp in AR split up and I ran with the second grp. That was then a grp of six. Why accuse us of being liars? We aren’t here to lie man, just to kill and talk about how zergers have less skill than us. Like I told the [goat] guy… Live in your dream world. And like Oozo said…. Make sure you add up all the pets and clones too! Lol you’re a riot.
You

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Hey man…as I said you get to have your opinion and lol all you want. Seriously the only reason behind that post was so that way I, co founder of PAXA, could give you a little insight into our perspective/way of doing things.

No worries.

Now you don’t have to buy it, believe it, or even agree with it. But what I can say to you is that as far as I know, no PAXA member has ever noticed, mentioned, or even given a second thought to your guild…yet you have noticed mine.

LOL

If you would like to change this, please either upload a pic so that way we can recognize you in the field (we keep our server colors off)

Hey, me too!

or hand us our butts so badly that we feel the need to kitten all over the forums about your guild.

See you out there?

Already have. ^____^

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Everyone knows what players / characters we are? None of us know who you are Mr. Pants.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Manbear.3408

Manbear.3408

PAXA run their mouths so much, one wonders exactly what they’re trying to compensate for. Insecure much?

Borlis Pass Pride!

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Yea were insecure for our 2-300 kills with 5 in 2-3 hours a night.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Rob.7624

So..
I watched the video.

And even though I suspect you removed the start of the attack for this very reason. You would also have had a huge advantage when you probably surprised attacked them. And anyone who does WvW will know, when attacked from behind an enemy can have 1/3rd of your HP off before you even turn around.

Well im glad u caught that the video wasn’t the start of the fight. But guess what we have it and we took it out. And now you thinking WHY? Well let me start by saying the recording starts with the necro being updafted(yes that’s right we didnt get the jump or start the fight) and we turn then kite them to the island. It evens has dylic DIEING and the necro gets downed but gets a stomp rezz. So now its 10+ on 4 of us. (Dylic ends up running back) We slowly kite them over kill some culling kicks in fads some out. Again I do have it. We just thought it wasn’t interesting to throw in there. In the end it was long and a lil dull to have the 1st part.

Hey if you PUG then u pug not our fault, we get steam rolled by being out numbered at times and a lot of low lvl are there. The video is up to show we dont run 10 – 15+ ppl to kill 3-5.

No wants to see ppl taking keeps or defending — its dull to watch ppl want to see ppl fighting other human ppl. We can make one just for you and we wont edit it if u get kicks out of banging doors or sitting in a keep siege. Any request for music in this video?

Again the video is there to show we are not running with 10 – 15+ killing 2 ppl. And I’m pretty sure 40 ppl could kill 5 no matter what lvl they are.

Nor is camp flipping.

Well watch from here http://youtu.be/BcrxNaBTp1Y?t=2m18s this camp is flipped. Why would you rec this that’s no fun to watch.

Ok,
I won’t even take the time to split the quotes.

Please, pics or it didn’t happen.

I want to watch PAXA taking a tower.
Why you call me boring Q_Q
It would be highly amusing to see PAXA take a defended tier 3 tower.
Because 5man teams are vastly superior, and you can prove zergs fail. Challenge accepted?

40bads fresh from PvE and uplvl’d would probably think that you were NPC’s and continue to focus on a buffed guild claimer rather than fight back.
You could totally face roll 40bads, especially with AoE bleeds and using culling.

My point of the comment was, why record any of it. But even more to the point. Why keep showing everyone it.
I post a picture here and there of when NSP takes the entire map.. or a mass artillery strike against SM. You know, something that nearly everyone in both servers are apart of on that map and encompasses about 30 – 50 people.
You know, relevant to them.
But these videos are nearly just attention grabbing, as in look at me I’m amazing.
And then there are the comments directed back at your own teammates nearly saying, look at me, we’re so much better than you.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. But this is quite a common opinion, and for people who pull the long hours with next to no resources. Highly insulting.
The aim of WvW is to win. This requires making points.
PAXA produces a very tiny amount of points.
Hence it isn’t very good at winning.
Hence it isn’t very good at WvW.

For a guild that isn’t good at WvW, they sure make it out as if they are.
Even going as far as insulting other contributing teammate WvW guilds.

You have 11 people? I have a 7 man zerg.
In a week we still gain more points than you guys do in a month.

Tone it down please.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Several postings that were against the rules of this forum have been removed. Please keep those rules in mind when posting. You can find more information on the rules in the rules reminder thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I’m not sure what most people are complaining about PAXA when they say they run around and gank numbers less than them, I’m not sure how often your zerg runs across 2-5 people and just go past them without killing them.

What Rob is saying is, what PAXA does is nothing special, and I won’t say that what they are doing is irrelevant. If they kill 30 people then that’s 30 people that has to WP back to go attack/defend where ever, if PAXA takes or defend a camp then that’s one camp we don’t have to worry about. The difference is Large guild does not equal zerg zerg zerg, everything a small guild does a large guild can do as well, the opposite can’t be said. We split our group up, set camp groups, fight in small groups and large zerg fights. No matter how skillful a small guild is, no matter how organised, once matched in skill the only thing that remains is number and if you can’t field the numbers then you aren’t going to take anything. However its all about the fun of the fight.

Ether way I think its time we stop airing our dirty laundry here, if you have problems with how the guilds on our own server act then just take it to PMs.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’d say that an alliance of small guilds working together can do more than a large guild can since they would have access to more WvW guild perks.

Also, I’d say that people who run in small groups are going to generally be more skilled overall since you can get away with mouseclicking your abilities and spamming one when running with a zerg but you aren’t going to get very far doing that in a small group.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Sooo, since apparently we have to endure this match up for the ongoing future, can we perhaps suggest a separate Paxa thread? Bet you could beat Kain and Mag for the record # of locked threads.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Aldare.5836

I respectfully disagree with the sentiment that a small group is more skilled than a large guild. That kind of statement can really apply to any person v person scenario. Any group/guild anywhere can have a better player than another group.

Just a Guy

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

I’ll put the kettle on.

I would like a green tea pls and thanks.

Hm, I do have some Jasmine, will that do?

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

I wont even quote since we are getting lazy
@rob

No idea why u took the video personal, in no where in my post did I chest pound. It was to show we don’t do what that person or ppl claim. I didn’t call you boring at all but you took it personal I said ppl(We offered to put up a video you would enjoy). We record it cause its what we enjoy just like you post ur pics of u taking a map. Why do ppl use twitch because they enjoy doing it and ppl watch it.

Whats your issue? You play how you like, will play how we like. WvW isn’t about points sorry to break to ya. Its about having fun. Not having fun = no game to play. If points is fun for you great. My thing is having fun. I make videos cause i have fun doing them.

Its like you think small group stuff is new or something. Guess what it happens on every server not just ours. Small groups make a difference you just don’t notice it, we slow down zergs. We hit keeps just to get ppl to come to them, we know we cant take it fast enough with 5. Well guess what we just took 20 ppl to come check on this keep only 5 ppl are on and now there out of our zergs hair.

I’ll upload the video for you since u need it cause im nice like that.

Have a good day Sir.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I respectfully disagree with the sentiment that a small group is more skilled than a large guild. That kind of statement can really apply to any person v person scenario. Any group/guild anywhere can have a better player than another group.

But people who always run in large groups get used to that sort of no effort very little risk type combat.. Where your biggest worry is trying to get in a hit fast enough to tag for a lootbag.. Those who run in small groups all the time are conditioned to fight against impossible odds and generally have a very good understanding of their class + everyone else class, because if not, you won’t last long.

It is a pretty good generalization to say those who run always in small groups are going to have higher individual skill levels then those who always run in big groups. That isn’t to say that every player who runs zergs has no skill or that every player who always small mans is very skilled.

This post has no correlation between the Paxa/OS Argument, just my observations on the difference between zerg runners and small group players.

I btw prefer the small group / skill based encounters rather then mowing people down with a 50 man zerg, but that doesn’t mean I don’t play that side of the coin sometimes.

Oh and also, I don’t ever care about the points or who wins or loses. I care about having fun doing whatever I feel like doing at the time. I also don’t care if people think I’m worthless to my server… Even from this standpoint I still defend/attack structures, drop siege and fork out cash for upgrades – when I feel like it.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Aldare.5836

I wish NSP could even field a 50-man zerg on a single map. At most we may have 20-35 on a good day. In our heydey we used to easily field 50-man zergs on each map, but those days a pretty long past, haha. I’ll admit I do find myself caring about points and tend to get bent on a bad day.

Just a Guy

in WvW

Posted by: Manbear.3408

Manbear.3408

A tip of my cap to the Asuran mesmer from [ENVY] that I keep running into this afternoon on the BP borderland map. You, sir or madam, are slipperier than an eel, and I mean that in the best possible way. I felt good when I put you down (with a little help) at Redvale, and I was not at all surprised that you paid me back in spades at the sentry north of Hero camp. Well played.

Borlis Pass Pride!

in WvW

Posted by: realdealduel.9708

realdealduel.9708

I just have to say this has been a fun week roaming wvw. This morning the fighting agianst nsp ( think sekz but dont recall the guild tag) in the bp bl, heros lodge was very fun. The 3 man (2 guards 1 ele) combo was very hard to deal with. Havnt seen that good of teamwork in awhile. /bow who ever you are.

in WvW

Rob.7624

I wont even quote since we are getting lazy
@rob

No idea why u took the video personal, in no where in my post did I chest pound. It was to show we don’t do what that person or ppl claim. I didn’t call you boring at all but you took it personal I said ppl(We offered to put up a video you would enjoy). We record it cause its what we enjoy just like you post ur pics of u taking a map. Why do ppl use twitch because they enjoy doing it and ppl watch it.

Whats your issue? You play how you like, will play how we like. WvW isn’t about points sorry to break to ya. Its about having fun. Not having fun = no game to play. If points is fun for you great. My thing is having fun. I make videos cause i have fun doing them.

Its like you think small group stuff is new or something. Guess what it happens on every server not just ours. Small groups make a difference you just don’t notice it, we slow down zergs. We hit keeps just to get ppl to come to them, we know we cant take it fast enough with 5. Well guess what we just took 20 ppl to come check on this keep only 5 ppl are on and now there out of our zergs hair.

I’ll upload the video for you since u need it cause im nice like that.

Have a good day Sir.

I don’t think you understood correctly.
My post was taking in yours and PAXAs outlook in a summary at the end as it was relevant to what we had been discussing prior. I hope you understand now.

My joke about calling me boring was in reference to saying that a video that I wanted to see would be dull. Henceforth making me dull, aka, boring. Like I said. It was a joke, one of those social conventions that people do while having a conversation.

I honestly don’t see how a very one-sided video of you killing some disadvantaged players (see previous post) is very amusing for this forum. I don’t take pictures of NSP 40 man zerg wiping say for instance an AR 20 zerg and then send it to them with me ontop of a mound of bodies winking and with a caption, “NSP rules”.
For one, its very unskillful, meaning no one cares and secondly its unsportsmanlike.
You should post your videos on www.shiverpeaks.com our community website.

Well my issue like I said previously was the entire PAXA attitude towards its fellow teammates. I have been mildly ignoring it until now, the reason why I am not is because players from the servers that we are currently fighting are laughing at us in a sense as well as the irritation it is causing within NSP itself.
A couple of the conversation were directly at this matter and three more which weren’t even on this topic referenced it. And for a server that I care much for.. that cannot do.

You are not a big guild on the server. People give you a lot of publicity giving the false sense of importance. So when your guild starts talking down others (the actual WvW guilds on the server), it carries that false weight.
Do you understand?

I’m not trying to be condescending if that is how I am coming across. I’m making sure that you recognise what I’m saying.

We all have our own play styles, and as I have said in previous posts and as an Os member has recently said.
We, as Os, are not a big zerg guild.
We actually run in 5 man groups, and connect maybe 4 or 5 of those groups to take an objective that requires that amount of people, after that objective is complete they will then be redistributed. The other 5 groups will be split up completing their own attack or defence objective, this is all under the supervision of the Field Commander, who constantly distributes and directs the party leaders as well as receives information from scouts. This all works through our voice server. When working at its maximum (which can be up to 70players) it forms a tight web where every part of that map is being scrawled at by Os. If 2 groups encounter the enemy zerg? There will be 2 groups behind the enemy to box them in. The other 5 man teams are still able to perform their tasks and the reserve parties can take the task of what the 4 groups now engaged in combat were supposed to achieve, but with less people (due to player draw).

Unlike small guilds like PAXA we do not have 11 players. We have 200.
And we’ll field maybe 50 players on one map, each in hand built groups of 5. These players know each other and are skilled to compliment each other. We have refined this over the months of GW2, in class seminars held by class leaders and in regular training.

I hope I have not overstepped my bounds in this insight into Os. I do not believe I have revealed anything important.
But in reading this hopefully I have opened a few peoples eyes into what an Os guild ‘zerg’ actually is. And swept aside this rubbish of, “Oh we like to small party while you guys blah blah rush loot bags”. Because each party is independent and free thinking.
We are essentially many small teams coordinating together on a map.
You can’t stop that.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Tone it down please.

I used to think you knew a fair bit about WvW. Not so much anymore. Zergs are required for success in WvW, so are small groups, so are solo players. You’re ignorant to even the workings of WvW and what it takes to win. While we don’t care so much about score and care more about fun, saying we aren’t good at WvW just makes you look bad.

As for toning it down, look who’s the one saying it chest thumping on how you can form a Zerg and how many points you get.
It’d be nice if you could just drop it and stop flaming paxa on the forums, as we never really said anything (other than Jscull jokingly saying we came to your rescue) before you dropped your 2 cents about us here. We never say anywhere that we are awesome or make it out that way. It’s you guys who make paxa out to be that way. The zergers bash on paxa, the small groups respect us. It’s the Zerg mentality that you’ve pointed out in the quote above that causes this. Maybe when you realize WvW isn’t only PvD, you’ll think differently about the different types of being good at WvW.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

I honestly don’t see how a very one-sided video of you killing some disadvantaged players (see previous post) is very amusing for this forum.

I stoped reading after this . I guess u should read my 1st post again. My video was only posted to show that we don’t do what was stated. As u said “pics or it didn’t happen”. You then went thru the video with a fine tooth comb, and started bickering. I didn’t make the comment to bring on the video.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

Since I am allies with both PAXA and OS, one would think I would be conflicted and saddened at this public drama and would want it to end. Possibly by having myself be a mediator of sorts to quell the issue.

I forgive that misguided soul, for he knows not what he thinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSb7mlz7Hag

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Dear AR and BP

Please stop telling NSP and mainly PAXA what they are doing wrong. They arrogant enough the way it is! Could you imagine what it would do to their egos if they actually finished second? The forums would implode!

@PAXA
You are the best guild ever, keep up the good work!

in WvW

Rob.7624

Tone it down please.

I used to think you knew a fair bit about WvW. Not so much anymore. Zergs are required for success in WvW, so are small groups, so are solo players. You’re ignorant to even the workings of WvW and what it takes to win. While we don’t care so much about score and care more about fun, saying we aren’t good at WvW just makes you look bad.

As for toning it down, look who’s the one saying it chest thumping on how you can form a Zerg and how many points you get.
It’d be nice if you could just drop it and stop flaming paxa on the forums, as we never really said anything (other than Jscull jokingly saying we came to your rescue) before you dropped your 2 cents about us here. We never say anywhere that we are awesome or make it out that way. It’s you guys who make paxa out to be that way. The zergers bash on paxa, the small groups respect us. It’s the Zerg mentality that you’ve pointed out in the quote above that causes this. Maybe when you realize WvW isn’t only PvD, you’ll think differently about the different types of being good at WvW.

I reference to zerging.
Please read the post I made above this one. And read the second half.
Thanks.

EDIT:
If you’ll read that post and different posts. I have agreed with you.
I never said small groups are not useful.
But small groups which don’t take towers (which they most certainly can, we took SM with less than 10 people using trebs) are entirely inefficient and are not working to their full potential.
Which is a waste.

You can ninja 50% of a map without killing a soul (NPC’s have no soul) and there still be a full enemy zerg on it.

Pug zergs on the majority case can be highly unintelligent. They won’t even realise.
PvDoor when there are many enemies on the map is just good business my friend.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

Dear AR and BP

Please stop telling NSP and mainly PAXA what they are doing wrong. They arrogant enough the way it is! Could you imagine what it would do to their egos if they actually finished second? The forums would implode!

@PAXA

Can we be 2nd I like silver more then gold.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Yes, that’s why I’m saying more likely. I’m talking % chance here. Big guilds have their star players but also a lot of very average to bad players. You generally won’t find bad players running in a small group because their gameplay weaknesses would make it a miserable experience for them.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I reference to zerging.
Thanks.

Then it’s even more baffling what you say about paxa. I’d recommend OS stop trashing paxa on the forums as we don’t talk about you unless provoked.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Dear AR and BP

@PAXA

Finished second? How many times will it take us saying that we DONT care about any door score. Kills /night is what matters to us. Second, third, 15th….doesnt matter as long as our KTD ratio is outstanding.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

A tip of my cap to the Asuran mesmer from [ENVY] that I keep running into this afternoon on the BP borderland map. You, sir or madam, are slipperier than an eel, and I mean that in the best possible way. I felt good when I put you down (with a little help) at Redvale, and I was not at all surprised that you paid me back in spades at the sentry north of Hero camp. Well played.

Well it is nice to feel appreciated, sadly I fought too many BP today to be able to properly reply, as I have no idea who you were. But thanks all the same. That fight at Bluevale was intense, BP attacking the front and AR trying to sneak in the back against our 3 man group. I was shocked we held as long as we did there.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in WvW

Rob.7624

I reference to zerging.
Thanks.

Then it’s even more baffling what you say about paxa. I’d recommend OS stop trashing paxa on the forums as we don’t talk about you unless provoked.

Uh,
I’m going to have to just post this again aren’t I.

“As recounted from previously”-

If you’ll read that post and different posts. I have agreed with you.
I never said small groups are not useful. I use them myself.
But small groups which don’t take towers (which they most certainly can, we took SM with less than 10 people using trebs) are entirely inefficient and are not working to their full potential.
Which is a waste.

You can ninja 50% of a map without killing a soul (NPC’s have no soul) and there still be a full enemy zerg on it.

Pug zergs on the majority case can be highly unintelligent. They won’t even realise.
PvDoor when there are many enemies on the map is just good business my friend.

“End of recount”

-We will respond in kind to any of your actions, in forums or in game, from any of your members at any point in the day.
But this is not the Os guild. This is maybe 4 people on here.
Just saying. We’ll consider your recommendation.

GG

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way. You can find more information on these rules in the rules reminder thread.