Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Threaten is more universally regarded as a threat of attack, or as a war cry prior to engaging in a duel. Whenever someone waves at me, they are 99 times out of 100 trying to convince me of a ceasefire while they try to do something (skill point, vista, jump puzzle, whatever).

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

To me, any form of emote at jp & skill point is a sign of temp cease fire

Yea, I’ll bow to an opponent if the situation is not too hot, bcos I know how it sucks being killed.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

I have to say, it’s been a long time(I think mid Dec) since I’ve respected an opponent in a WvW match up yet here I am with two opponents that I deeply respect.

YB, SBI, I’m very glad to be round abouts the same tier as you guys and gals. Keep up the great fights and awesome fun!

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Fallen.2896

Fallen.2896

Been enjoying the late night fights against Yak’s and SBI. SBI BL at Briars last night what a riot! You folks keep it real and Trebbing SMC from both sides! Man so much fun. Signed your favorite fear bombing Tank Warr, Syn.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Perceptor.7189

Perceptor.7189

nice fights on ebg, it’s been a wile since i had the oportunity to use a treb on that map…….

on a side note, every time i check this thread i feel like this

Attachments:

Commander Morkdar – lvl 80 Engineer
Commander Roter Fangblood – lvl 80 Warrior

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Man our early morning presence is weaksauce haha. but close fights always = better forums.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

nice fights on ebg, it’s been a wile since i had the oportunity to use a treb on that map…….

on a side note, every time i check this thread i feel like this

As a server, i think we feel like this:

Attachments:

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

loneknight.8425

As a server, i think we feel like this:

lol, nice artwork!

I think we have quiet respect for each other as everyone give their all to fight a good fight

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Decided to use the all team color instead of enemies only. Man, made the game lag less.

Although I still feel the rendering thing. It’s a little bit less now.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

To the CD mesmers in the EB JP tonight.

I was the [DH] necro. I was trying to get my guildies to stop hitting you. I wanted you to succeed. I really did. And then you attacked me. And then I killed you. It was a sad day.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Just wanted to step in and say every time we (CD) have fought Yak’s Bend it has always been a blast with very intense, close battles!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowfist.2708

Shadowfist.2708

People need to post the score more often, it’s hard keeping tabs at work w/o them!

(Please and thank you?)

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Our little adventure today.

And this was funny, 2 rams in a supply camp.

Here, in our defense at YB garrison, the YB were fierce!!!

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: MeerKat.3792

MeerKat.3792

LadyHawke of Meer/ LadyHawke/ Simply RedRaven
Raven’s Wolves of Crystal Desert
~ Fortis Atque Fidelis ~

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

That is an exploit haha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Head Kracker.4790

Head Kracker.4790

Umm to the ranger that followed me halfway across the YB boarderland map and then got slammed by our zerg at the sawmill, Um Sorry.

I was actually on a mapping expedition to get world completion on a warrior specced for pve, and I figured you would give off chase once I dragged you through the 3 sets of npc’s. Once you followed me to the mill I though ok…Ill fight. Only to find out your that style of ranger that is uber regen..ok enlist our npcs at the mill to help spike the damage……. wait what, the zerg arrives?? huh why did that happen? We already controlled the mill. I really feel bad about that……REALLY didn’t mean to bring down the wrath of zerg

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Endorin.3109

Endorin.3109

The battle is going to be more intense now with CD taking the number 1 spot. Epic fight with all of you that were/are retaking the YB borderland right now. The camp/garrison fight is just too good.

Keep up the good fight and spirit! One of the best matches I’ve hard so far!

Vizard/Violét Darkheart .
Maestro of Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA].

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

What? How did CD take the lead? Score update with map please

I was sure Yaks was going to run away with it.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

here you go

Attachments:

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Yaks take over during NA primetime, but CD has been cutting into the lead heavily overnight and into NA mornings. People could play longer on the weekends to challenge the off hours, but now on the weekdays CD is making up more ground for longer periods.

SBI seems to have a strong period as well, I’ve seen them run the lead for short stretches but its less consistent.

It’s still been a great match, but would be even better if our strong periods overlapped a bit more.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

The match is close, and by the end of the week; I am not sure who will win. YB and SBI are great worlds. I salute. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

This pleases me. It’s a shame I’ve been unable to do WvW due to having to go to bed earlier than usual. Here’s hoping I’m able to do some of this tonight.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Endorin.3109

Endorin.3109

Etheron Hill’s fight wasn’t as nice as it was at the garrison but gotta give you YB props for laying so many sieges and defending it with all you got. Shows how much love you have for your borderland! Let’s hope these clashes gets better and better.

Vizard/Violét Darkheart .
Maestro of Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA].

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Wow… I’m shocked. CD was getting rolled heaving in EB last night when I was on, and popping into our BL. Then SBI showed up and started making a stink. I did what I could but repair bills and the need to sleep overcame me.

Guess I better get after it tonight.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I like this thread; it’s a lot more civil than I’m used to dealing with, haha.

The fights this week have felt a lot more enjoyable and balanced than we (SBI) have been experiencing in previous weeks after we lost so many servers. We’re looking to rebuild, and while we probably won’t fight you two servers again for awhile after this reset business, the battles have been fun and I look forward to running into you all again.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

CrassBippy.4619

ya CD pretty much whipes the board while YB mostly sleeps. Not complainin but it’s a kick in the pants

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I like this thread; it’s a lot more civil than I’m used to dealing with, haha.

The fights this week have felt a lot more enjoyable and balanced than we (SBI) have been experiencing in previous weeks after we lost so many servers. We’re looking to rebuild, and while we probably won’t fight you two servers again for awhile after this reset business, the battles have been fun and I look forward to running into you all again.

From what I fought of you guys when I had the chance, you guys fight well and work well together. You’re fun people to fight against, and I hope we fight against you guys next week!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

ya CD pretty much whipes the board while YB mostly sleeps. Not complainin but it’s a kick in the pants

Yap, when two servers that have different prime times fight it boils down to how much coverage they have to slow the other server down at their prime time. It seems that CD’s NA crew has a better time slowing down YB than the YB oceanic crew has slowing down the CD’s prime time crew.

That is an unfortunate reality of WvW right now, especially for people who chose not to move to super servers before the free transfers were done. I really wish they would use WvW participation at different times to match servers up instead of the point system they have/are introducing next week

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

CrassBippy.4619

ya YB doesn’t have much oceanic time coverage, we never really have had any, I’m used to it and just enjoy the prime time fights.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

This thread almost brings a tear to my eye after the match ups we’ve had the past month or so.

Keep being awesome YB and CD!

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Surprised to see SBI holding a little ground around the clock. Somehow we’ve managed to keep most of our waypoints.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

loneknight.8425

As for me, I prefer not to update the score here as I feel it does not accurately reflect how hard the servers have fought, but more of who having more resource at its disposal to hold as many objectives as possible when the point tally is resetting at any given time.

I enjoy the fights these few days, all 3 of us still have fight in us & refuse to let the recent circumstances drag us down. You folks are AWESOME

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

As for me, I prefer not to update the score here as I feel it does not accurately reflect how hard the servers have fought, but more of who having more resource at its disposal to hold as many objectives as possible when the point tally is resetting at any given time.

I enjoy the fights these few days, all 3 of us still have fight in us & refuse to let the recent circumstances drag us down. You folks are AWESOME

In reading your sig, what is a “surprise butts” build. And after reading that I don’t think I want to ask you about “pickle surprise”. On second thought, nvm. I fear the two are related…. lol

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Yap, when two servers that have different prime times fight it boils down to how much coverage they have to slow the other server down at their prime time. It seems that CD’s NA crew has a better time slowing down YB than the YB oceanic crew has slowing down the CD’s prime time crew.

That is an unfortunate reality of WvW right now, especially for people who chose not to move to super servers before the free transfers were done. I really wish they would use WvW participation at different times to match servers up instead of the point system they have/are introducing next week

Yar. It is what it is. I try not to put too much stock in what the scores are. Bottom line is when I am in WvW is it fun? The answer has mostly been yes.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

loneknight.8425

In reading your sig, what is a “surprise butts” build. And after reading that I don’t think I want to ask you about “pickle surprise”. On second thought, nvm. I fear the two are related…. lol

lol, I used to spend more time roaming, my modus operandi is moving behind an unsuspecting folk in stealth, follow by stun & dps attack. Imo it’s as nasty as ‘surprise’ rear hump for those who are receiving it :p

Anyway, now I’m more of frontline grunt, changing traits to improve survival while manning/defending siege (yes. a thief. manning ram on a couple of occasions.). Have to do my best to support the limited manpower resource we have.

As for pickle surprise, watch this XD :

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: mistabean.5408

mistabean.5408

To the SBI Guardian from EA yesterday at Greenwater (CD BL), good set of skills you got there, (or lack of skills in my part), able to survive and kill me.

Twice, no less =P.

But on the flipside, got my goal of not letting you cap it though

—- Mb Lanfear of (HAX) —-
Crystal Desert

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: BOSS.6243

BOSS.6243

score update . happy gaming peeps

Attachments:

I Hunger For Battle
Captain Hot Stuff. [NAGA]

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

What fun at SM. SBI got it for the first time in awhile then YB there to take it from us and then all of a sudden we are fighting CD on the other side! Very fun.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

So there’s an engi, charr, from CD (guild tag DC?) with a rather invincible/immortal bunker build going on. Fought you outside GB in YBBL. I was the warrior. Came to a stalemate between the 2 of us. SBI dude thought he’d join your side. After luring him to the tower, dropping him and watching him alt+f4 we continued until the bridge. Another stalemate. Danced together. Bunch of my guys came, you still goosechased the YB group for a while. I mourned your final spiking.

Good fights. Wish my warrior, who I’m sure you noticed in our stalemate I’ve tried to spec/gear for, could bunker like your engi does. Was a fun fight for a while, stalemates and all. Cheers!

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

(edited by Braxxus.2904)

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

I just realized that the top scorer this week will potentially have to be spawn camped by blackgate next week, the second in place will get to trash some T7, the third may have to face FoJ’s zerg. So let’s have some more fun while we still can ^^". The WvW patch is also pushed off to march so the rest of February will be an awful month for all, but at least we should make the best out of this week when we still have time. If you’re planning to do crazy stunts, big raids or whatever, this week is the time!

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Yeah, let’s enjoy this week as much as possible. If the predictions are accurate, all 3 of us are going to be curbstomped next week. CD by BG, SBI by DB, and worse of all, Yaks by BOTH SoR AND SoS.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

You know, assuming we meet servers that are so strong, we’ll end up with little land, we should at least observe and learn from the enemy tactics rather than moan and whine about it.

These things happen. Let’s enjoy the season we are in at the moment.

On that note. I am the new keep lord of SBI in this screen shot. It is me against the world ahaha . And naturally, I got stomped. >.<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

Yak needs more night time player we lost this week cuz everytime we go sleep bam map is taken until about 1-2 PM next day . now im seeing what a mistake it was changing server from CD lol.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Yak needs more night time player we lost this week cuz everytime we go sleep bam map is taken until about 1-2 PM next day . now im seeing what a mistake it was changing server from CD lol.

lol, how did you not know this? We Benders have been honest and forthcoming about our lack of a night presence in every thread since forever.

:)

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

lol, how did you not know this? We Benders have been honest and forthcoming about our lack of a night presence in every thread since forever.

YB is a good server, though they’re not winning now, they’re formidable. This happened to be just that season to have difficulties in, like we CD had last week. Keep the faith.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i tend to overlook everyone’s flaws and give em a choice.

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

We, in CD don’t have the best players, we’re not rich, we’re not many. But what we have, in this server, is heart. So, even if we’re at a disadvantage, we fight.

I just hope this week’s point advantage won’t go into our heads, and forget the lessons learned when having faced Kaiening.

>3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

i tend to overlook everyone’s flaws and give em a choice.

I’m with Rezzet on this. I’m getting tired of losing to coverage, and having a 10k+pt lead to wake up with us losing. I’ve just about come to the conclusion that I’d rather sit in queue’s for 1-2hrs, and lose to better players, than lose because of server population.

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

You guys know that many guilds left CD right? I’m sure we have the same number of people online if not you guys have more.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Feb 1st - SBI/CD/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

Sov I don’t doubt that. We have a great deal of PvE’rs & fair weather WvWers. Hell, even after a few hours of watching our zergs pound on Hills, knowing seige is being built in opportune places to wipe them, and then watching it happen, I just ride the lightning out and shake my head sometimes.

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR