Feb 8: FA/Mag/DB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

AoN vs OG 5v5 record it or the result is a lie!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

I dont have it, im positive another member or two has more then one video of aon being rolled, AoN tend to run from us when they see OG tag, then again so does everyone else who doesnt outnumber us 5 to 1.

Numbers give people courage, false it may be sometimes.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

I support this idea.
I’d love to see a valid duel recording between them as I see both AoN and OG are decent in roaming =)

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Mike.7320

I support this idea.
I’d love to see a valid duel recording between them as I see both AoN and OG are decent in roaming =)

Requests for a 5v5 have been sent.

Requests for 5v5 have been declined along with smack talk how they are the better guild. These things dont tend to go anywhere when we challenge people.

Guilds usually decline or smack talk how wvw isnt 5v5 and that they wont do it =\

AoN formally declined our 5v5 challenge last week.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Don’t worry I will make fun of the AoN people I know forever until they do it!!!

in WvW

Mike.7320

Don’t worry I will make fun of the AoN people I know forever until they do it!!!

Lol everyone makes fun on AoN, serious roaming guilds atleast xD

OG is so loved and has so many fan bois that people made a guild called Original grubstars, thats how loved we are.

Courtesy of our #1 fanboi Jeager x or w/e his name is..this dude runs into an og group and follows us around forever lol.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

AoN is a great guild with some fantastic players

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Mike.7320

AoN is a great guild with “some” fantastic players

“Some”

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

An Update: LOL!

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Mike.7320

An Update: LOL!

Lol nice update, I agree, mag needs an oceanic presence to fight in these upper tiers. Hopefully we will drop to t4/5 where we belong.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

Jeez, hard to believe DB owned all but 1 keep in EB only 6 hours ago.

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

OG is so loved and has so many fan bois that people made a guild called Original grubstars, thats how loved we are.

Courtesy of our #1 fanboi Jeager x or w/e his name is..this dude runs into an og group and follows us around forever lol.

Please don’t not address me or mention my name. This is harassment and if it continues I will report you to ANET.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

T4 may be competitive now that we’re Mag 1.5.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I always thought Original Gankstars was a spin-off of Original Grubstars. I know Grubstars has really strict requirements for entry. I couldn’t solo the grub in eternal and I didn’t get in.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

To that one Charr Dragonbrand that stayed in the lord’s room as 30 of us took one of our side’s towers back (I think it was WC), you respawned before you could see the salute.

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

I know Grubstars has really strict requirements for entry. I couldn’t solo the grub in eternal and I didn’t get in.

/bow to the Grubstars members for they can solo the EB giant grub lol
The EB giant grub is probably just a cute pet for the Grubstars members =O

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

lol Mike, why you starting drama with AoN? I would love to see a 5v5 with them too. But AoN (from my knowledge) is a respectable guild. Lets not provoke more people to hate us.

I heard AoN beat Original Grubstars anyways so that means we don’t stand a chance.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Mike.7320

I heard AoN beat Original Grubstars anyways so that means we don’t stand a chance.

Grubstars put up a good fight though. You never know.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Please don’t not address me or mention my name. This is harassment and if it continues I will report you to ANET.

Jaeger, whats wrong fanboi, your supposed to support us not hate o.O

The plot thickens! I must call into question everything you’ve said now!

I know man! I thought he loved us too, why else would he make our recruitment guild? lolol

Mate, listen I’ve asked you to leave me alone, I paid for this game not you so I’ll play it how I want.

in WvW

Mike.7320

I know man! I thought he loved us too, why else would he make our recruitment guild? lolol

Mate, listen I’ve asked you to leave me alone, I paid for this game not you so I’ll play it how I want.

No no dude, I love that your our #1 fan the LAST thing we want is you turning against us

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

No no dude, I love that your our #1 fan the LAST thing we want is you turning against us

Now your trying to provoke me on the forums get life budded I blocked you in-game, looks like I’ll have to do the same on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Now your trying to provoke me on the forums get life budded I blocked you in-game, looks like I’ll have to do the same on the forums.

If you want him to leave you alone, stop taking his bait and replying.
Report him, and move on with your life.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Ninein.4782

You can always click his name and report him for harrassment.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Rhoto.8791

So how has the roaming scene been for this match up so far?.. haven’t been able to get out at all due to studying.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]

in WvW

Mike.7320

Hmm, I dont understand your hatred. One minute you love us the next you want to set fire to us. Im not harassing you, im simply calling you our fan. Please point out to me where I have insulted you in anyway or slandered your name.

Gw2 ToS is pretty clear on harassment. Actually in their ToS it clearly states that “reporting players maliciously” is a form of harassment and violation of the ToS. Let me continue on that it also states “you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.” I have done none of these listed above, im only fortifying what you have done already. Im not threatening you, you already embarrassed yourself by making the guild (not me). Im not causing distress, and attention is clearly what you seaked to gain by making the guild.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to everyone, please stay on topic, remain respectful to other players and keep the tone friendly.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I like AoN and have no problems with them.

We did try to set up a 5v5 however they declined, but I am sure they have their reasons.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

(sorry for this post in advance… such rash comments coming from OG barely deserves any better; sorry Attunement and Bunzy)

AoN continues to rack 5,000+ kills with a 7 man every day. OG continues to talk smack and lies on the forums while doing nothing significant in-game.

AoN continues to construct the team around group-based, team oriented and mobile playstyle destined to break zergs. OG continues to emphasize on how AoN are “scared” and complain about getting outnumbered.

AoN continues to desperately search for a OG group in WvW, as dueling nullifies situational awareness, movement, cohesion and utilization of terrain. OG continues to sit behind the mill.

No, nothing’s changed in the roaming scene.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

So how has the roaming scene been for this match up so far?.. haven’t been able to get out at all due to studying.

PRO and HELL always give some fun fights.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Mike.7320

Hmm, I dont understand your hatred. One minute you love us the next you want to set fire to us. Im not harassing you, im simply calling you our fan. Please point out to me where I have insulted you in anyway or slandered your name.

Gw2 ToS is pretty clear on harassment. Actually in their ToS it clearly states that “reporting players maliciously” is a form of harassment and violation of the ToS. Let me continue on that it also states “you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.” I have done none of these listed above, im only fortifying what you have done already. Im not threatening you, you already embarrassed yourself by making the guild (not me). Im not causing distress, and attention is clearly what you seaked to gain by making the guild.

Your last warning before I submit this harassment report to support, you might think your smart by keeping your words in context but you don’t need to for it to be harassment you follow me in game you talk nothing but garbage about me in game I was forced to block you, now you stalking me on the forums. You have effectively taken harassment to the next level.
Now asking you for last time never post on any of my topics never message me again stay away from me 100% go play the game and leave me alone.
This is your last chance to stay hell away from me.

Wow..you are crazy. consider this my reply

What you said is so untrue and false im interested to see what well happen when you report me for your lies. Calling me a stalker is defamation of my character, harassment and a violation of the ToS so im not sure which way it well swing considering I dont stalk you..why would I? im afk most the time anyways lol

You dont worry me jeager, Im well aware of players who have bans against YOU from messaging them on forums.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

(edited by Mike.7320)

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Keep me out of your harassment/obsession/stalker garbage. I don’t care for respect it’s a online line MMO.
Do you have a mental problem or something, how hard is it to understand. “LEAVE ME ALONE”

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Your last warning before I submit this harassment report to support, you might think your smart by keeping your words in context but you don’t need to for it to be harassment you follow me in game you talk nothing but garbage about me in game I was forced to block you, now you stalking me on the forums. You have effectively taken harassment to the next level.
Now asking you for last time never post on any of my topics never message me again stay away from me 100% go play the game and leave me alone.
This is your last chance to stay hell away from me.

Wow..you are crazy. consider this my reply

What you said is so untrue and false im interested to see what well happen when you report me for your lies. Calling me a stalker is defamation of my character, harassment and a violation of the ToS so im not sure which way it well swing considering I dont stalk you..why would I? im afk most the time anyways lol

You dont worry me jeager, Im well aware of players who have bans against YOU from messaging them on forums.

You’re stalking him buddy.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

While Maguuma camps jp, they get dunked on in EB. And every other map for the matter. Perhaps it’s time to actually use that 30 or so people you got in the jp.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Dragin.4520

Dragin.4520

i would like to how FA just portal bombed in Hills on Dragonbrands BL cause you didn’t have a wall down or gate down but you came though the stairs with 30 people. and no way should a mesmer or anyclass be able to do that.

Dragonbrand
Dragin Wind ranger of Duel

in WvW

saiyr.3071

While Maguuma camps jp, they get dunked on in EB. And every other map for the matter. Perhaps it’s time to actually use that 30 or so people you got in the jp.

Why?

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

ok guys, stop it or I am sure anet will close the thread. could we stay away from this childish fight here that has nothing to do with this matchup? If u wanna fight, go have a duel or continue this on email

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

I assume you were in one of the groups we’ve killed xD

I am switching to sunrise mesmar for more luls

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

i would like to how FA just portal bombed in Hills on Dragonbrands BL cause you didn’t have a wall down or gate down but you came though the stairs with 30 people. and no way should a mesmer or anyclass be able to do that.

We could have had a mesmer hiding inside? We’ve had keeps sniped from us before (in IoJ) cause we forgot to do mesmer sweeps.

To be honest I don’t know, I haven’t been on BL in the past week.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

just to let you know, we had a mesmer that glitched in this weekend. he jumped down and put a portal, but noone from PRO or AVTR took the portal and we all reported him right away. But we have a ton of mesmers on our server and quite often we manage to hide 1 or 2 for a while after breaching in.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

No you abused a wall glitch i was just told there is a video somewhere for mesers to do it nice FA can’t take a keep right they have to abuse a glitch hahahaa losers.

Yes…., no offense to the good people of Mag and DB, but the match is so close I can see why someone would risk a ban for that. Unparalleled logic ITT.

I can’t wait to see what other videos you’ve been told about. Have you seen the one where the mesmer can portal over 20 people at once? It’s a doozy.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

Having fun this week, tons of fights to be had on all maps!

However, I’m really saddened by the tone the forums have taken the past 3 weeks though. Seems our amicable bouts of wuvwuv are a thing if the past – if we judge the matches by their threads.

Keep up the good fights, awesome duels, and pleasant siege shenanigans. And hold the line DB!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Keep me out of your harassment/obsession/stalker garbage. I don’t care for respect it’s a online line MMO.
Do you have a mental problem or something, how hard is it to understand. “LEAVE ME ALONE”

i’m not sure whos trolling who anymore,

the true sign of a good troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Dimeschemo.5493

Dimeschemo.5493

How come everyone say oh cheatin this and hackers that,the real fact is its crap game programing i got 10 infractions last week for accusing WM from kaineng of boting you will get infracted as well just report all glitchs,dont talk about it anet gets there pantys in a bunch cause of the CRAP game programing.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

AoN is the only guild is this matchup that I respect. I know first hand they have some amazing players and great people. No reason to start anything with them. I’d love to have a solid 5v5, but our guilds tend to run at different times and at different places. They turned down the duel, but they did it for the same reasons that I hate dueling. Dueling isn’t remotely representative of real combat. I only go to the duels because it’s often the only time you get to run into decent players, even if it’s a less than optimal setting.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Maguuma is made up of many different people with many different opinions. Right now there are 4 T2 servers. I, personally, would like to be in a tier that’s an even matchup. I don’t care about being in a higher tier because it seems like the higher tiers are lazier.

This is an interesting comment, because most people in T2 are of the impression that there’s five T1 servers right now. There is also a lot less complaining about it in T2 but what do I know, I’m a roleplayer.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Ruru.1302

score update

fzzzzf

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Rhoto.8791

(sorry for this post in advance… such rash comments coming from OG barely deserves any better; sorry Attunement and Bunzy)

AoN continues to rack 5,000+ kills with a 7 man every day. OG continues to talk smack and lies on the forums while doing nothing significant in-game.

AoN continues to construct the team around group-based, team oriented and mobile playstyle destined to break zergs. OG continues to emphasize on how AoN are “scared” and complain about getting outnumbered.

AoN continues to desperately search for a OG group in WvW, as dueling nullifies situational awareness, movement, cohesion and utilization of terrain. OG continues to sit behind the mill.

No, nothing’s changed in the roaming scene.

The only person that has said anything about you guys in my guild is Mike, Please don’t accuse our guild of kitten talking about your guild, infact two of us posted in response saying we respect AoN.

I for one dislike the fact that our guild gets so much hate due to some of our trolls on the forums. It’s not like as a guild we promote that behavior, but it is what it is. We are not going to kick our members just because they like to troll. However If I see posts that our bashing our guild with false accusations, I will most likely post a response.

Duels are fun every once in a while, but I think most of us prefer to roam. We do not just sit behind the windmill. I can’t speak for this match up but I know we haven’t been roaming as much lately because of the zerginess of this tier. No one thinks that you guys are afraid of us, and the reason why we never find each other is probably because our main player base are aussies, hawaiians, or people like me on jacked up schedules so our primetime starts at like 11pm pacific time.

we certainly don’t rack up 5,000+ kills a day, so you guys pulled in over 155,000 kills last month.. man your fingers must be tired =P

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Maguuma is made up of many different people with many different opinions. Right now there are 4 T2 servers. I, personally, would like to be in a tier that’s an even matchup. I don’t care about being in a higher tier because it seems like the higher tiers are lazier.

This is an interesting comment, because most people in T2 are of the impression that there’s five T1 servers right now. There is also a lot less complaining about it in T2 but what do I know, I’m a roleplayer.

There’s less complaining because TC has been a mass recruiting server since the 2nd month of the game. You’re a magnet for people that enjoy massive amounts of people. Maguuma and other t4’s really hate this kind of combat and want to get back to mid scale.

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

“Some”

I think you misquoted the guy with the added quotation marks. Why manipulate the connotation of one of our best surgical strike guilds? I could care less for any of the parties involved because the server for which I contribute is winning. It isn’t winning because of 5 people. It is winning because we are a nation of people in friendship and harmony. We are a nation of many nations. We divide and conquer as many nations contributing towards one. Defer to your 5 on 5 and your definition of winning and lose as defined by the definition of winning in WvW. Score update?

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Ruru.1302

“Some”

I think you misquoted the guy with the added quotation marks. Why manipulate the connotation of one of our best surgical strike guilds? I could care less for any of the parties involved because the server for which I contribute is winning. It isn’t winning because of 5 people. It is winning because we are a nation of people in friendship and harmony. We are a nation of many nations. We divide and conquer as many nations contributing towards one. Defer to your 5 on 5 and your definition of winning and lose as defined by the definition of winning in WvW. Score update?

update le score fzzf

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia