Feb 8: FA/Mag/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Woo, Eva update! Grats on the blue durito! More power to you if you’re willing to get that book – I can’t see forking over 100g for it. :x What can you do as a squad? I heard that a squad party will not show up entirely on the map – is that true?

The score pie graph looks fairly even tonight (not talking about the actual score).

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: wombat.6123

wombat.6123

@ Maniac
- I see what guilds you rep sir.
Tell me, did they happen to be on at that time…. I wonder.

I do not expect any constructive arguments or explanation as to this behavior; I am just pointing out a fact – a fact that you conveniently left out w/ your select choice of cut/paste.

You do realise the PRO guild from the screenshot is a Dragonbrand guild and that Maniac is from a totally different PRO guild on FA?

Wombling Wombat
FA – Protectorate of Aspenwood [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Bah. FA vs the wickerman. We should take the night off and drink wine and let all the ‘bad vibes’ out.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Been busy with removing snow the last few days. But heres a vid from friday night defending our bls. Great working with WAR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHqVd8wPaw

I think BT members may appreciate it the most. We feel our 2 guilds are always running into eachother and we feel you guys have become our rival guild

Very nice video!

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Mag’s EB server (others? unsure) keeps crashing and kicking everyone mid Cheese Mist fights as we approach the server maintenance.

Ooooh welllllll…..

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

LOL @ FA Anet employee that actually logged off/way pointed to avoid combat in JP. This guy right here. Tis a lonely life trying to find 1v1 randomly in world without fightclub setups.

Attachments:

in WvW

kerona.3465

LOL @ FA Anet employee that actually logged off/way pointed to avoid combat in JP. This guy right here. Tis a lonely life trying to find 1v1 randomly in world without fightclub setups.

Anet just does not understand Maguuma.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

No one understands Maguuma.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I’m hoping ANET revamps sPVP soon to add different game modes/ladders.

I’m not saying dueling shouldn’t happen in WvW. By all means play the game you want to play. To a point…

But if you are on FA and you want to do it as excessively as some of these other servers…I’m going to call you out for not being a team player and being useless.

FA expects you to fight the war.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Amen.

I am a Maguuman. And I don’t even understand my own species.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

@ Maniac
- I see what guilds you rep sir.
Tell me, did they happen to be on at that time…. I wonder.

I do not expect any constructive arguments or explanation as to this behavior; I am just pointing out a fact – a fact that you conveniently left out w/ your select choice of cut/paste.

Ooookay, you’re very observant, sir! I didn’t conveniently leave out my sig it just seemed kinda irrelevant as I’m not in Protocol.. or from Dragonbrand. I guess you got me there!

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Been busy with removing snow the last few days. But heres a vid from friday night defending our bls. Great working with WAR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHqVd8wPaw

I think BT members may appreciate it the most. We feel our 2 guilds are always running into eachother and we feel you guys have become our rival guild

Meh all those fights you were the bigger group. Nice portal bombs though.

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

One does not simply understand Maguuma.

They should be possessed by the Great Lord Flame Ram to be able to understand Maguuma lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

One does not simply understand Maguuma.

They should be possessed by the Great Lord Flame Ram to be able to understand Maguuma lol

Rams understand Maguuma.

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

It is weird that one server would have more than its share of hackers, but it seems like DB somehow does. Just watched an ele doing some pretty impressive speedhacking. Sadly, by the time I realized it wasn’t lag he was far out of target range.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

It is weird that one server would have more than its share of hackers, but it seems like DB somehow does. Just watched an ele doing some pretty impressive speedhacking. Sadly, by the time I realized it wasn’t lag he was far out of target range.

I don’t know why people hack, to be honest… How is it fun?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Oh i have seen at least 10 on Mag and 15 on FA. It is just I don’t run to forums and postabout them to general public cause I know that nothing anyone can do. So I just report ones I can in gave.

Or maybe on your server there are more thief hackers than say Ele. Harder to tell when a thief hacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Jerks.3172

Jerks.3172

You should let iLL know they have a hacker/explioter in their guild. Some Sylvari Thief P/D Explioting. Tried to kill me when i was low but i escaped into tower he hopped over the gate and failed to finish me cause there were people in the tower, he then proceeded to to take Cragtop, and tried to take Cliffside and DB but failed because we had people reporting after we lost Cragtop.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I don’t know why people hack, to be honest… How is it fun?

That’s always baffled me. I always think of Duckhunt on Nintendo when I see these hackers. Yes, you could put the gun up to the screen and hit everything, but that was never actually fun…

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

If DB knows a guild named CAL, there was a person who took Mendon’s by using techniques outside of game rules.

And no there was no mesmer there.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

LOL! ’Tis a lonely life trying to be an Anet employee experiencing WvWvW as we do.

BTW, how do you know why that person logged off?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

So sad seeing my servermate hacking and still get killed XD

To all the kitten hackers may the flameram lord punish you…

ruby
[SONG]

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

This guy belongs on Maguuma.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

This guy belongs on Maguuma.

Or maybe Maguuma belongs on this guy.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Don’t worry. DB is honourable even with script kiddies hopping on it

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Does anybody know what the counter is to a DB ele that can get into a tower without any walls or doors down, which is invulnerable for 20 seconds in the downed state, which is invulnerable to corrupt boon, and which is invulnerable for many seconds in the up state? I had no clue how op eles actually were. 20 seconds of invulnerability in the downed state and immune to stomps!?!? Someone please show me this ele build so we can field some for Fort Aspenwood. I feel we are at a disadvantage because none of our eles are running this spec.

Yeah. The counter is to report it to Anet.

This whining about hackers is getting insulting. Just report them already so they can be gotten rid of. We have zero control over hackers and every server has them. Your hackers are reported. Why aren’t ours? I forgot, because people like to make vague comments on a forum about them like they matter in the over all scheme of things that involve hundreds of players at once instead of cleaning up the mess.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Does anybody know what the counter is to a DB ele that can get into a tower without any walls or doors down, which is invulnerable for 20 seconds in the downed state, which is invulnerable to corrupt boon, and which is invulnerable for many seconds in the up state? I had no clue how op eles actually were. 20 seconds of invulnerability in the downed state and immune to stomps!?!? Someone please show me this ele build so we can field some for Fort Aspenwood. I feel we are at a disadvantage because none of our eles are running this spec.

This whining about hackers is getting insulting. Just report them already so they can be gotten rid of. We have zero control over hackers and every server has them. Your hackers are reported. Why aren’t ours? I forgot, because people like to make vague comments on a forum about them like they matter in the over all scheme of things that involve hundreds of players at once instead of cleaning up the mess.

Not everyone can click a person and send report when the person is teleing everywhere. I would report someone on my server if I saw that. But we cannot see DB players’ names to report specific players. It should be both servers’ responsibility to report these players.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

I declare this match null and void on grounds of DB fielding classes which are imbalanced and have no counter. 20 seconds of invulnerability is too much. I’m not accusing them of hacking. I know DB would never hack. I’m accusing them of fielding classes which have no counter. 20 seconds of invulnerability and immunity to stomp is too much.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Personality cult and utter disrespect doesn’t make whatever it is your trying to do have any merit.

You obviously dont know maguuma.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Personality cult and utter disrespect doesn’t make whatever it is your trying to do have any merit.

You obviously dont know maguuma.

/totally agree with Tzen

Only those, who have been inspired and possessed by the Great Lord Flame Ram, know and understand Maguuma lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

This whining about hackers is getting insulting. Just report them already so they can be gotten rid of. We have zero control over hackers and every server has them. Your hackers are reported. Why aren’t ours?

Because then Mag would not have an excuse for sucking in tier 3.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

This whining about hackers is getting insulting. Just report them already so they can be gotten rid of. We have zero control over hackers and every server has them. Your hackers are reported. Why aren’t ours?

Because then Mag would not have an excuse for sucking in tier 3.

I challenge you to a duel for Maguuma’s honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

He’s got a point. Hacking only bothers us when we’re losing to DB.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

According to my calculations, AoN 7 member gank squads average around 3.4 kills per minute and play 24 hours straight, everyday. 5,000+ Kills a day is quite impressive.

And my post was not meant to be an exaggeration at all. In fact, everything I said in that post is so not exaggerated.

Definitely a sign of lack of IQ.. contrarily to your beliefs, I don’t really think we kill 5000+ every day, nor do I really believe OG sits behind a mill 24/7. The fact that I have to explain this to people.. completely.. boggles.. my.. mind..

Did you just say it wasn’t an exageration and then immediately say you don’t believe what you said in the original post? Yeah, definitely my IQ that’s lacking. Doctors man, you should see one.

The first part is sarcasm.

The second part is something he means.

Thank.. you.. people.. are.. so.. dumb..

Thank.. you.. people.. are.. so.. dumb..

When people have difficulty interpreting the written word, it usually is a failing of the author.

(No sarcasm here, since you have difficulty grasping the subtleties of language)

Not at all. That is the the unfortunate sadness of history. Marx, Nietzsche Kundera, Balzac, Zolac… all great authors whom words have been deformed and misinterpreted, or unappreciated because illiterate people fail to admit that.. yes.. the author might be right and you just MIGHT be wrong.

(edited by Convenant.7092)

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Not everyone can click a person and send report when the person is teleing everywhere. I would report someone on my server if I saw that. But we cannot see DB players’ names to report specific players. It should be both servers’ responsibility to report these players.

If there are DB players that hack in front of me. You bet your kitten I report them. However out of every single post on this thread about hackers even some with video evidence, there isn’t a single DB player other than said hacker(s) in sight.

Even if another DB is in the area. Chances are unless it’s obvious hacking like flying or other such issues, the other DB player is going to be focused on the red Maguuma Invader more than they are going to notice some random named player from perhaps a random guild that is an ally. Especially if there’s combat involved.

I know that when I see an ally under attack by red names. The last thing I do is check the name/guild of my ally. I target the red name and charge to defend the ally.

So really it falls to you, the people who run into these hackers to make the reports.

Just stop calling out our server because you sure as heck are not innocent of the phenomenon.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Viperwire, any chance for score or map update?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Why do players hack? So they can gain point for their server? Maybe some do but I don’t think the majority does it for that reason. I think they do it because they can and they want ppl to see them. I bet you that once they hack it, they will log in the forum to see if ppl discuss about them. Probably give the hacker a jack-off reading so many kitten off ppl describing how this hacker does all these thing and 20 ppl standing there, unable to do anything about it.

So please dun feed all these hackers by describing these exploit in this or any forums. If there is no audience, maybe these hackers will go away.

Oh ya, report them to anet. just in case anet decided to do something about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Expunge.4926

cool i enjoyed this.
school has kept me busy so far this week but here’s one i made from the previous db, mag, fa matchup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRvNnXhJLTM

I like that song… A lot!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

saiyr.3071

imo we should change our tag to [BUTT]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Brb. Making a new character and guild.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

We have a decent holding on the map, but mumble is practically empty. What gives?

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You aren’t advertising it enough!

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

I’m not sure what happened, but this matchup became a lot more competitive the last couple of days.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I think less FA are playing than on the weekend, while the same amount of us are playing.

in WvW

Posted by: wombat.6123

wombat.6123

The last day or two have been pretty fun. After a slow start DB has started bringing a lot of pressure to FA.

Constantly flipping our towers in EB and even getting to our keep’s lord’s room several times. At the moment DB towers are all upgraed in EB while FA’s are all wooden. If someone didn’t know the score they’d assume DB was winning!

Wombling Wombat
FA – Protectorate of Aspenwood [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Ya its defintely been a fun matchup!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

(edited by thenoobler.7540)

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

http://i.imgur.com/1qQbW0P.jpg

The ram gods have spoken. Death to Magumma BL!

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in WvW

kerona.3465

http://i.imgur.com/1qQbW0P.jpg

The ram gods have spoken. Death to Magumma BL!

His cult is spreading.

Praise be His name.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Truthfully , a number of folks got bored, I can say without a shadow of a doubt we noticed the increased aggression and will be out in force as usual until Friday. Excellent fights tonight.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Dragin.4520

Dragin.4520

Q: So how many BT does it take to kill on person?
A: A whole zerg.

Dragonbrand
Dragin Wind ranger of Duel