Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Or should the title be GoM vs DH & HoD
what…im not wrong =D

edit: Have to Give some credit to HoD from what ive seen so far this week, good job.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Starting it off on bad note is not the way to go man… messing with my mojo.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

meh………..

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shira.3897

Shira.3897

Idk currently HoD has nearly double the points of GoM. Sounds like GoM is heading for third place

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Idk currently HoD has nearly double the points of GoM. Sounds like GoM is heading for third place

same thing happened last week… look how that turned out

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Whoever the culling abusive thief for [PAIN] Brethren HOD is, you sir, are the poorest of sports. You jump into a fight that wasn’t yours when your buddy was getting his kitten kicked, by a ranger no less, and then you don’t come out of stealth b/c of culling until you successfully kill me with your teamate of whom I was dueling. After that you dance on my corpse….tisk tisk…I will take your garrison this week for that and I will dance nude on your poor poor land.

Attachments:

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

did u DH guys tell your peeps about me? so many people mad at me..

Attachments:

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Seriously, why would you start off a weekly thread like that?

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Seriously, why would you start off a weekly thread like that?

Agreed. We’re not here to taunt and whine. The match ups are fine and balanced and everyone’s having fun. There’s no reason to be makin negative comments.

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

hey if the truth is negative its going to be negative, but as you say styx, sure why not.

more tea anyone? scone?

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

First reset night I’ve played in a long time, and it didn’t disappoint. Good fights all over the DH borderlands. Shoutouts to [MoRt] and [PD]… we’ll probably cross paths all week long again.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TogoChubb.3984

OMG! You guys kept coming at us all night! Let a soldier get some sleep. :P

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

tell me about it, went from reset 7pm est to 4 am est in WvW

had some fun jumping into your Zergs along the way.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

No! You can only get some sleep when we get some sleep. That way you’ll stop taking our things when we’re sleeping!

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

DH nice attempt on taking our keep…also…omega golems to take a camp?

Attachments:

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Better luck next time [MAGE] GoM thieves camping the JP. I tried to bow and let ya’ll leave with dignity. Should’ve taken it!!

Man, I love this match-up, everyone is coming out guns blazing. It’s been a blast in DH bl! Keep it up guys!! Shout-out to RH, I enjoy our clashes.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Actium.8765

Score update pleeeeease…

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

Score update pleeeeease…

I got ya, buddy.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Welp, time to go steal some DH camps.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

Better luck next time [MAGE] GoM thieves camping the JP. I tried to bow and let ya’ll leave with dignity. Should’ve taken it!!

Man, I love this match-up, everyone is coming out guns blazing. It’s been a blast in DH bl! Keep it up guys!! Shout-out to RH, I enjoy our clashes.

Thanks! I enjoy your nightly invasions of Gates of Madness borderland 2 as well!

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Here’s a quick video from DH’s victory at Bay in our borderlands last night, obligatory epic battle music included. There were roughly 12 of us holding out as long as we could against 50+ once the wall came down. But numbers or not, DH are some resilient mofos and great competitors.

Just figured you guys would like to see how things look on our side of the screen. This goes out especially to Actium as some inspiration to continue his own epic story.

http://youtu.be/9imf31vvd-4

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Here’s a quick video from DH’s victory at Bay in our borderlands last night, obligatory epic battle music included. There were roughly 12 of us holding out as long as we could against 50+ once the wall came down. But numbers or not, DH are some resilient mofos and great competitors.

Just figured you guys would like to see how things look on our side of the screen. This goes out especially to Actium as some inspiration to continue his own epic story.

Nice video and it makes me think of every Alamo movie i have ever seen. I did notice one thing though, I was watching a thief video and I didnt see any heartseeking or extensive rending abuse going on. Obviously you have not read up on how to play a thief properly, and the guild may have to revoke your thiefing license.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped going on these forums. Regardless it’s been a fun week so far

[Wake] main driver/GL

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

Aw, wish I coulda been there. Looked like a blast!

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Serinetempest.9027

Serinetempest.9027

Our Commander Myro is getting followers lol they want to be like him when they grow up! fun times tonight

Attachments:

MGW Guild

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Nice video and it makes me think of every Alamo movie i have ever seen. I did notice one thing though, I was watching a thief video and I didnt see any heartseeking or extensive rending abuse going on. Obviously you have not read up on how to play a thief properly, and the guild may have to revoke your thiefing license.

Nope, and I don’t use any stealth abilities, either, unless it comes from another player or I steal it from an enemy thief. Evasion is where it’s at.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

I think HoD attacked DH today, at one point, for a brief moment. Maybe took 1 camp and 1 tower. Can anyone confirm? Screen it next time you see it, cuz… pics or it didn’t happen.

Fighting the strongest server with the lead in points might indeed be a good idea. Therefore, I am proud of you HoD.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

12 hours ago HoD attacked DH in EB : got 2 towers and attacked keep. But they stopped when GoM started to invade their land.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Shout out to the guilds RH and Rise last night.. You guys are tough as kitten. Great battles all around last night in DH BL. It was fun fighting that bottom mid island.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Shout out to the guilds RH and Rise last night.. You guys are tough as kitten. Great battles all around last night in DH BL. It was fun fighting that bottom mid island.

Agreed, that battle was quite fun, at least for the part I was in. I think most of my guild [ASH] had to sign off earlier in the evening. I have a lot of respect for you guys, especially in [SE]. Every time the [SE] zerg showed up, we knew we were in for a tough fight.

We started playing a game called “Lets see how many DH show up to stop us this time.” The outmanned buff kicked in a few times, and I think our record was about 40-50 DH, but you would know better than I. Nevertheless, you guys always stopped us, but I like to think we made you work for it.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

I got a pic here at Redlake last night

Attachments:

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

I got a pic here at Redlake last night

Welcome Fuegason!

Gate of Madness

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Nice job guys, love seeing things from your perspective too. I remember that group next to the vista, they were chewing us to pieces. Some great fights at Bay in our BL and yours as well. You guys were getting cozy in our towers all day yesterday. I think I even saw ravens hanging on the walls of Bluebriar- I do not approve of that décor.

Also, HoDs who set up trebs right out front of Redlake to take the gate down… I’m lucky I didn’t have a drink at hand.

Serine, you missed the best part of the latest Darkhaven Norn fashion trend- the quaggan backpack!

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I think I even saw ravens hanging on the walls of Bluebriar- I do not approve of that décor.

Sorry we offended you. We’ll have those old RH banners immediately torn down and replaced with this new design.

Attachments:

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Actium.8765

I think I even saw ravens hanging on the walls of Bluebriar- I do not approve of that décor.

Sorry we offended you. We’ll have those old RH banners immediately torn down and replaced with this new design.

Acium approves of this design.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

No No No.. you didn’t say the magic word…

this was right after we took east keep in hod.. well right after DH (PD) mesmer put a port up too and died hitting the ground. Nice try though. Wish i would have taken a picture of that. But you took the keep from us anyway after you chased me almost all the way to lake. Fun Night though. Very fun.

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TogoChubb.3984

As promised….PD dancing on the roof of HOD garrison…and I am nekked!

Attachments:

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

Well this was an incredibly negative way to start a forum post. No pity for when you lose.

Score update:
DH – 117092
GoM – 85191
HoD – 84461

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

(edited by OptimistPrime.9283)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

All this hate on HoD is pretty funny, We have maybe 10-15 people if we’re lucky, Yet here you are running your mouth like you accomplish something, Good job taking vacant towers, Props to you.

Anyways fun fights, I’m the one lone warrior who can’t seem to get enough suicide bombing into your zergs, Lets have some more fun.

(edited by ETR.8152)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Come on DH, could you field more soldiers please?
You seem to be running thin on numbers since that attack at Danelon … ;-)
(3 steps of same battle)

Attachments:

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

Hows DH doing this week?

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

At a loss as to what happened at our Garrison tonight. I was defending the NE gate which was still at 25% when first a couple of Hounds of Balthazar came “though” the gate to attack me and then a pile of DH just popped into view around me and all the while the gate was still at 25%

Call me perplexed.

Theftwind (HoD)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Hows DH doing this week?

Darkhaven is doing pretty well this week again. GOM hit us hard on Friday and Saturday but we came back with a vengeance! Keep up the good work Darkhaven!

Darkhaven – 122,591
Gate of Madness – 88,551
Henge of Denravi – 86,462

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Well this was an incredibly negative way to start a forum post. No pity for when you lose.

Twas your fault really, 4 hours and no match up post this week? You were slacking!

Just call me negatron.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

TogoChubb.3984

At a loss as to what happened at our Garrison tonight. I was defending the NE gate which was still at 25% when first a couple of Hounds of Balthazar came “though” the gate to attack me and then a pile of DH just popped into view around me and all the while the gate was still at 25%

Call me perplexed.

Another group of about 12 of us came in from the south behind you guys. I would imagine it was culling as to why you didn’t see us until we were on you. I really wish Anet would prioritize culling and fix it before anything else is done on this game.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: mginn.4502

mginn.4502

Call me perplexed.

Another group of about 12 of us came in from the south behind you guys. I would imagine it was culling as to why you didn’t see us until we were on you. I really wish Anet would prioritize culling and fix it before anything else is done on this game.

This! Seriously! Several nights back in HoD borderlands some GoM were flipping the southeast supply camp, a handful of us (5 or 6) went to defend. As we run up it looks like there’s only a couple GoM so we go in to clean it up and then wham! 10-15 additional GoM render AFTER everyone but me and 1 other guy in our group is downed.

Then one of my personal favorites, go check on a camp to see if it’s still under Righteous Indignation, guess which npc doesn’t render…

What is otherwise an enjoyable matchup keeps getting tainted by this culling junk and it’s becoming less and less fun.

Btw… There’s this little Asura Mesmer from GoM that solo roams around the southern region of HoD borderlands each night. One mesmer to another: You, sir or ma’am, are a very skilled player and oh so frustrating to fight! I love it! Way to mesmer!

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

this was right after we took east keep in hod.. well right after DH (PD) mesmer put a port up too and died hitting the ground. Nice try though. Wish i would have taken a picture of that. But you took the keep from us anyway after you chased me almost all the way to lake. Fun Night though. Very fun.

That [PD] mesmer made it back in after we knocked down your wall then got wiped. He shall remain nameless, but he redeemed himself as he didn’t die falling the second time!

Last night was a blast, keep it up everyone!

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

That [PD] mesmer made it back in after we knocked down your wall then got wiped. He shall remain nameless, but he redeemed himself as he didn’t die falling the second time!

Last night was a blast, keep it up everyone!

lol.. good thing too cause then he might want to delete his toon and start over.. new make over.

lol.. good thing too cause then he might want to delete his toon and start over.. new make over.i knew he was in there. ive caught glimpses of him when i was looking around and even one time i thought i caught a glimpse of him running past me south of the bridge. as i was just about to think that he left i saw the npcs running back to their spots and ran to find a portal there. i called it out and waited but nothing came up. then i saw the chat about someone crying and thought " must have died falling ".

lol.. good thing too cause then he might want to delete his toon and start over.. new make over.i knew he was in there. ive caught glimpses of him when i was looking around and even one time i thought i caught a glimpse of him running past me south of the bridge. as i was just about to think that he left i saw the npcs running back to their spots and ran to find a portal there. i called it out and waited but nothing came up. then i saw the chat about someone crying and thought " must have died falling ".but yes it was a fun night and hope to do it again with a big W for us though…lol.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Xianna.7293

Xianna.7293

This is a shout out to the Darkhaven female Thief Commander from [Jade], you are really good. We always have a hard time against you and your guild, you guys are good at pvp. People on my server actually tell us to stay away from you guys, lol.

Feb 8th GoM vs DH vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: noelle.5619

noelle.5619

This is a shout out to the Darkhaven female Thief Commander from [Jade], you are really good. We always have a hard time against you and your guild, you guys are good at pvp. People on my server actually tell us to stay away from you guys, lol.

Go Jaded. Go Jaded. =] I have to say I do love everyone in my guild. You guys are awesome!

Kaira Riversong – Human Elementalist
Gotta stomp em [ALL]
Sea of Sorrows