GH V WSR V AS

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Respect to the warrior from AS who accidentally glitched through the horribly bugged door at Sunny last night during one of the attacks there – He ran straight up the stairs and jumped out again without hitting anything. Well played my friend!

And Anet – please fix those doors so honest players are not put in the position of accidentally finding themselves on the inside of the tower.

Indeed, and the ranger that it happened to too. I didn’t get your tags, but you know who you are. You have my respect for it

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Cormaq.1742

Cormaq.1742

Thanks very much to the Whiteside Ridge [WBC] players for the great small scale skirmishes thismorning, we had alot of fun!

Cheers guys,
Corm

Cormaq
L80 – Engi/Ele/Grd/Warri/Rngr/Thief/Mes/Nec
Co-Leader [PRXM] Praxium – Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

Indeed, and the ranger that it happened to too. I didn’t get your tags, but you know who you are. You have my respect for it

We had a lot of time this bug, we have only one instruction, go back and don’t do anything. We (Tz and i think PA in general) didn’t support hack, and exploit bug.

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

To the 4 PRXM guys at Gods just now.
I’m the little engineer that kept bugging you without dying… for a while.

I really appreciate the /bow you all did when I finally fell.

Not that I did anything constructive in the end, but it was too good to pass on

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Nice tries Fury, but… No. (5-0)

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

?
You wiped us once in Bay. That was, i have to admit it, nicely played. We didn’t expect AS to be there in the first place.

I seriously don’t know where the other times should have happened. The fight at south camp was equal until you ported out (although distorted by the million people from each server).
Also laughing/waving/jumping is cute. But do you seriously expect us to push into a group of double our size that is waiting for us at a choke point?

As mentioned above: You are more than welcome to fight us at the windmill with equal numbers.

Sincerely,
A random FURY guy.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Haha thanks dude you were a pain to kill lol. We normally bow to guys that are good players or give us a fun fight. We also put off taking the camp till we killed you, which took much longer than expected lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

Haha thanks dude you were a pain to kill lol. We normally bow to guys that are good players or give us a fun fight. We also put off taking the camp till we killed you, which took much longer than expected lol.

Had a duel in EB below Mendons a bit after that, where one guy fought me and his friends stayed and watched. But in the end I messed up, had my shifting button wrong on the last part of the fight so started messing up bigtime.
He beat me fair and square. Was a really fun fight too. Took aaaaages too…
We kept resetting our health till I went nervous I guess and missed the button

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Had a duel in EB below Mendons a bit after that, where one guy fought me and his friends stayed and watched. But in the end I messed up, had my shifting button wrong on the last part of the fight so started messing up bigtime.

Yeh this was a guildy of mine, i was watching. Fight went on foreverrrrrrr

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Tonight, windmill, BL of your choosing, 15v15 or 20v20? lets say about.. 8’ish?

let me know?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

Yeh this was a guildy of mine, i was watching. Fight went on foreverrrrrrr

Because of how I got my shifting button wrong, I could no longer detonate my healing turret.
This means in practice that I locked myself out of my heal.

In other words: if I hadn’t messed up my keys in the end, it would have gone on quite a bit longer

And do tell your guildy that this does not mean he (or she) didn’t win full out. It wasn’t my keyboard suddenly changing binds on me, it was me not realising I had my pinky on the wrong button suddenly because of the hectic ongoing nature of the fight.
That’s me messing up, bigtime… and that only happened because your guildy kept coming at me with reset health!

(edited by Kimbald.2697)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Silvertonic.2690

Silvertonic.2690

let me know?

Reminds me of the school bully who got outsmarted infront of his classmates

“me and you after school , behind the bike shed!”

Are you that guy?

Silvertonic

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

let me know?

Tz isn’t doing gvg for some internal reason. We are up to fight every body when we cross them, even if we’re outnumbered.

Wave/Laugh and my post were some taunt, but don’t feel offended.There was some good fights.

Bay’s fight we scouted you from a while, we were waiting for you.

I don’t think we were double of your number.

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

let me know?

Reminds me of the school bully who got outsmarted infront of his classmates

“me and you after school , behind the bike shed!”

Are you that guy?

I’d rather call it trying to make it seem like outsmarting while having wikipedia open.

And no, i’m not that ‘bully’. I admit defeat when it happens, and it was a nice one at Bay yesterday. However the /laugh and the supposedly 5-0 makes it come across as arrogant. So i’m offering a fair fight, guild versus guild.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

let me know?

Tz isn’t doing gvg for some internal reason. We are up to fight every body when we cross them, even if we’re outnumbered.

Wave/Laugh and my post were some taunt, but don’t feel offended.There was some good fights.

Bay’s fight we scouted you from a while, we were waiting for you.

I don’t think we were double of your number.

It was a very nice move at bay, we walked in blindly, managed to stay up for while but lost too many already.

Fair enough, we’ll meet you in open field one of these days then

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Whenever is Tz outmanned tho? :P
Also the fight in front of bay gate on WSR border seems to be a week-long fair. Good place to farm kills but gets boring especially because you WSR guys always run back to the siege as soon as you see us even when we run around 1/4 of your numbers.

Come on people we need GvG’s! I’m sure anyone can get 10 people together to have fun with us.

Cya on the field!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: MOPZ.7824

MOPZ.7824

Let’s say that fighting against GH, except some guilds, is quite boring…

I can’t figured out the requests for GvG’s… It’s GW2 not GW.

Shabilla, McM leader of [RCT]
Arborstone

(edited by MOPZ.7824)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Just had some fun little fights with FURY and co. outside Greenbriar on our borders. Feel free to stand around like that anytime

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

Also the fight in front of bay gate on WSR border seems to be a week-long fair. Good place to farm kills but gets boring especially because you WSR guys always run back to the siege as soon as you see us even when we run around 1/4 of your numbers.

Come on people we need GvG’s! I’m sure anyone can get 10 people together to have fun with us.

Cya on the field!

Well, if you want GvG’s you can hardly expect those to happen near a keep, base or tower of course…
When fighting near Bay you have to expect people hit and run from both sides, back and forth.
No one is silly enough to stand their ground on a piece of grass a few yards from the wall an gate.
We’re not defending the grass after all

Not saying you shouldn’t get those GvG’s, it can only add to the fun if that happens alongside the fighting over objectives!

This tier has an incredible advantage for GvG not many realise:
unlike higher tiers, the guilds can get all their members in a map, without taking up spots from those who are simply going for the objectives.
In higher tiers this is an issue: guildmembers not getting in, while the guilds doing GvG all evening take up spots so the objectives fight end up undermanned.
Our tier doesn’t have that, or only very rarely.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

DanyK.3842

Cya on the field!

Well, if you want GvG’s you can hardly expect those to happen near a keep, base or tower of course…
When fighting near Bay you have to expect people hit and run from both sides, back and forth.
No one is silly enough to stand their ground on a piece of grass a few yards from the wall an gate.
We’re not defending the grass after all

Not saying you shouldn’t get those GvG’s, it can only add to the fun if that happens alongside the fighting over objectives!

This tier has an incredible advantage for GvG not many realise:
unlike higher tiers, the guilds can get all their members in a map, without taking up spots from those who are simply going for the objectives.
In higher tiers this is an issue: guildmembers not getting in, while the guilds doing GvG all evening take up spots so the objectives fight end up undermanned.
Our tier doesn’t have that, or only very rarely.

I said that fight is funny and pointless and that I want to GvG, not necessarily in front of bay… maybe windmill would be better for that.

Sir Dany | Twitch

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Cya on the field!

1/4 of our numbers? from what I’ve seen yesterday is that we were heavily outnumbered all day long and could barely keep our defence up with constant attacks on us. We pop out bay south start fighting and see a 30+ zerg coming in from the side, it’s quite normal to run back in bay on that point I guess.

Also the day that WSR gets a new organised guild on their side in WvW, will be the day I get wasted as kitten.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

@DanyK
Back and forth fights that go on forever always get pointless
They are fun indeed, they’re like a big playground arena or something. But in the end both teams mostly wasted time and effort they could have spent elsewhere.

In EB we had a shorter ongoing fight near our WSR keep for a bit (Overlook). It was great fun, and ended up being strategically pointless.
I went of to see if we could get Speldan and Mendons back at that point, and we did.
But I did feel like I was missing out on the fun

(edited by Kimbald.2697)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Silvertonic.2690

Silvertonic.2690

Cya on the field!

Why dont you ask FURY to jump in a PVP map with you if you "need " it that bad. Your server mates are the other guild looking for “fun”.

Silvertonic

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

Cya on the field!

Your phrase “great place to farm kills” says exactly why we end up back behind the walls; if we don’t we just get farmed and that’s no fun thank you. Getting flattened by FURY (to pick last night’s steamroller du jour) when running with the pugs gets old rather quickly, we just don’t have the number of organised guilds you do. Quite frankly we’re all a bit busy trying to hold on to what we’ve got and not end up in T9 so we don’t have resources to go on the offensive and certainly not GvG

[TaG] – GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Yeah we moved yesterday, had good fights so far blobs are less numbers. Looking forward to fighting Dzag and RoS!

Gah! Not RoS again Aren’t they supposed to be in tier 5 by now?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

It doesn’t look like they are going to tier up, Dzagonur were on the rampage during the weekend and VoTF left RoS, so it seems like they will stay a bit longer :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Yeah we moved yesterday, had good fights so far blobs are less numbers. Looking forward to fighting Dzag and RoS!

Gah! Not RoS again Aren’t they supposed to be in tier 5 by now?

Whats so bad about them? Seems like fun, all these guilds in one place

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

DanyK.3842

1/4 of our numbers? from what I’ve seen yesterday is that we were heavily outnumbered all day long and could barely keep our defence up with constant attacks on us. We pop out bay south start fighting and see a 30+ zerg coming in from the side, it’s quite normal to run back in bay on that point I guess.

Also the day that WSR gets a new organised guild on their side in WvW, will be the day I get wasted as kitten.

We run exclusively by ourselves and had 8 people last night… all that aside we did get run over by WBC and infantry while trying to take cliffside. That was 30 of you vs the 8 of us then. Anyway does WBC do GvG fights? We’re a small guild and it’s just for fun and experience.
I really don’t get the hostile attitude towards fights at windmill. We just want to replace a FUN feature that has not been made in this game.

Sir Dany | Twitch

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Please stop with these GvG requests… When our total scores will be 33% each, then why not but meanwhile WSR prefers to spend its time playing WvW than GvG.

Because of this basic math with example numbers, not actual ones.

WSR is 80 wvw player total. GH is 100 wvw players total. That’s a force ratio of 4/5 => 0.8

A 20v20 GvG is requested. That means 60 wvw players for WSR, 80 for GH. That’s a force ratio of 3/4 => 0.75.

So when you ask for a GvG, you actually ask that we give you a number advantage on the actual WvW game.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

(edited by Fror.2163)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Well, if someone wants a GvG they have the right to ask if there is anyone who would like that as wel, just as you have your right to decline. I see no problem with asking?

GvG’s are just fun! nothing better than two guilds, even numbers having a couple of intense fights. And afterwars the guild can get back to capping, motivated either by supreme victory and feeling invincible or by crushing defeat and wanting to get back those filthy enemies :P

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Scootus.3251

Scootus.3251

Cya on the field!

1. Its mostly PuGs fighting south of bay since you guys don’t seem too keen on taking objectives.
2. The number ratio appeared to be the other way around whenever we did end up heading there.
3. Greenbriar and Greenvale hill were armed to the teeth with AC’s and Ballistas which you guys pulled back to whenever we made a concerted push (Not a snipe just a comment that we both had defensive lines we could pull back to).

It was deadlock which tied up a fair chunk of our force, numbers we honestly don’t have to spare.

Please keep things civil here on the forums this is one of the only match up threads that hasn’t descended into accusations and insults.

Scootus Khan [WBC] – Whiteside Ridge

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Personally I’m not into GvG but in answer to Fror maybe if you wished do it once the matchup is decided like Fri 6pm when it makes no difference if your 20 arent there

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Well, if someone wants a GvG they have the right to ask if there is anyone who would like that as wel, just as you have your right to decline. I see no problem with asking?

GvG’s are just fun! nothing better than two guilds, even numbers having a couple of intense fights. And afterwars the guild can get back to capping, motivated either by supreme victory and feeling invincible or by crushing defeat and wanting to get back those filthy enemies :P

You can ask but you have asked several times already and we’ve told you the simple fact is no guild on WSR can 15v15 you, its that simple. No guild fields that many players at once, and even if they do, our guilds are not “trained” to run as a tight self contained unit which is build for GvG. Why? Because we have very few decent commanders and so when one of our guild commanders is on they need to be leading the entire server no kittening around with only their guild.

You just dont seem to in any way grasp that you have so many more players as a server and so many more guilds that you can afford to go GvG and run only as a guild, but its something we just cant do until we get some transfers.

The same goes for BCry.. 8v8, yeah we could probably get 8 guild members online to fight you, 8 is do-able. But why? The turth is we know we’d lose because as I said our guilds just arent built or trained for such an encounter because we never ever are free to try. You guys spend your whole time running as a solo 8 man group because your server doesnt actually need you to function, and you have built your characters around being an 8 man team (which in practice seems to mean everyone is a guardian). That doesnt mean we dont have strong players, but we have no such organised team.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Cufufalating.8479)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I think the problem is that FURY and BCry come from the higher tiers where GvG’s are the norm. Down here it’s done much less, there’s probably 1 or 2 guilds per server who have the numbers/coordination to take part in them so they are rare. Next week we’ll be against Dz and you’ll easily get 5v5, 1v1, maybe a 10v10… 20v20 though might be difficult and you’ll have to look to ROS with there new guilds for that.

Different tier, different culture.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

We run exclusively by ourselves and had 8 people last night… all that aside we did get run over by WBC and infantry while trying to take cliffside. That was 30 of you vs the 8 of us then. Anyway does WBC do GvG fights? We’re a small guild and it’s just for fun and experience.
I really don’t get the hostile attitude towards fights at windmill. We just want to replace a FUN feature that has not been made in this game.

Nothing against you guys windmilling away to your heart’s content – indeed you seemed to keep the Arborstone zerg nicely tied up down there for a while

What was a bit dull was turtling south of Bay and trying to draw us out of the keep so you could farm some badges. We couldn’t leave you to go off and do our thing because otherwise we would have come back to a green-painted keep and we don’t like green, it clashes with Fror’s socks. So we had to sit there and look at you looking at us looking at you….

[TaG] – GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

You can ask but you have asked several times already and we’ve told you the simple fact is no guild on WSR can 15v15 you, its that simple. No guild fields that many players at once, and even if they do, our guilds are not “trained” to run as a tight self contained unit which is build for GvG. Why? Because we have very few decent commanders and so when one of our guild commanders is on they need to be leading the entire server no kittening around with only their guild.

You just dont seem to in any way grasp that you have so many more players as a server and so many more guilds that you can afford to go GvG and run only as a guild, but its something we just cant do until we get some transfers.

The same goes for BCry.. 8v8, yeah we could probably get 8 guild members online to fight you, 8 is do-able. But why? The turth is we know we’d lose because as I said our guilds just arent built or trained for such an encounter because we never ever are free to try. You guys spend your whole time running as a solo 8 man group because your server doesnt actually need you to function, and you have built your characters around being an 8 man team (which in practice seems to mean everyone is a guardian). That doesnt mean we dont have strong players, but we have no such organised team.

you do know that if you try when the match is decided in points you might learn something about what a 8 man groupe and that type of fights and gettin good to fiht 8vs8 then you might move up to be able to fight 8vs16(given the 16 is randoms or unorginased) wich is very usable in a matchup tho if you guys dont want to then that is your decion but it might be usefull when attacking keeps or bigger

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

Yes I understand you guys asking for GvG and yes it would be fun but at this point we just can’t even think about doing it. When we start of in WvW we see zergs running over our border, we don’t have time to do anything else but defend and secure our border before thinking about something else to do. Usually when GH comes in with a zerg on WSR it wont take long either before AS is coming in to (or the other way around).

Because of this we spend most of our time defending in WSR all day as we can’t send any other force (except for reset hours) out to the other border to get the pressure of ours.

GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

I think the problem is that FURY and BCry come from the higher tiers where GvG’s are the norm. Down here it’s done much less, there’s probably 1 or 2 guilds per server who have the numbers/coordination to take part in them so they are rare. Next week we’ll be against Dz and you’ll easily get 5v5, 1v1, maybe a 10v10… 20v20 though might be difficult and you’ll have to look to ROS with there new guilds for that.

Different tier, different culture.

Definitely. We had it when we faced Surmia the old T1 guilds asking for GvGs all the time. It’s just not something that ever happens down here beyond the duels we did with Dzag.

Oh and NP in the old RoF WSR GH T8 matchup

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Definitely. We had it when we faced Surmia the old T1 guilds asking for GvGs all the time. It’s just not something that ever happens down here beyond the duels we did with Dzag.

Yeah, and those guilds are generally not in favour of anything less than 20v20 – most refused to do a 5v5 or 10v10, which is a shame as there’s way more fun/skill in co-ordinated smaller fights. As people have been saying it’s a cultural thing.

I’ve actually forgotten who started this thread of conversation but whoever it was I hope you find the fights you want!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Why refuse a GvG? WvW is not a job, it’s about fun. If you think a GvG could be fun, forget the score and jump on it.
If usually you are outnumbered, you have one more reason to do a GvG. You’ll have a fight on equal numbers for once. No complains about numbers and ACs, just pure and simple fight.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Well, give us SM for one day and defend it against AS and we might consider GvG, since you just “forget about the score”.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Yeah can’t expect GvGs from WSR and AS when they are fighting to stay out of tier 9. GvG’s for Gunnars will be next week in tier 7, glicko permitting.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Why refuse a GvG? WvW is not a job, it’s about fun. If you think a GvG could be fun, forget the score and jump on it.
If usually you are outnumbered, you have one more reason to do a GvG. You’ll have a fight on equal numbers for once. No complains about numbers and ACs, just pure and simple fight.

2 or 3 hours of fun, one week in hell (t9). Here you have your answer

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

T9 cause 10 people gvg for 2 hours? Come on.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Reset being at an earlier time has (imo) evened out the start of the week, as it’s no longer a case of the team that starts on the backfoot just logs off to go to sleep – but the downside is it’s removed the best opportunity to do things like GvG :P All the fun little activities used to be done last thing on a friday.

I agree with the sentiments though about GvG’s in these tiers – 10v10 will probably be the largest you will find, and likewise for “good fights”. Many people seem to come looking for good fights and complain there is no resistance, but mostly large guilds just don’t exist this low down. Basically guild groups at this level either fight larger pug forces, or fight other small guilds. Likewise when it comes to asking for GvG’s.. if you are looking for 20v20, you’re in the wrong end of the ladder.

Re: T9. I generally don’t think it’s fair to say bottom of the ladder is ‘less skilled’, generally it’s less populated and organised but the average player skill is just as bad all over. Tier 9 is however the one thing I would say does not fall into this…. I kinda miss the ability to roam with even the zergs being manageable, but it goes from being over-zergy to a ghosttown, and a poor ghosttown

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Spent my evening leading PRXM in WSR border and as usual well done to you guys, your defending is awesome. Only got bay due to a 3 way attack with SOE and FURY. Your other keeps became a no go after that lol. All we could do was roam and reflip towers.

I sympathies with the numbers difference you are facing but good on you for not just giving up!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

mtRXX.8793

That wasn’t even fun defending anymore in the end, but thanks for the compliments. Looks like alot of WSR are doing this new southsun cove kitten.

GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Yeah it needs more than 50 ppl with zergy attitude to take fully fortified sm i hope you learnt that.

Also just a friendly advice to Tz. Be more respectful to the guild that can beat you so easily if the numbers are equal. Beating a group of 20 Fury when you are 50 ppl is not something to be proud of.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Yeah it needs more than 50 ppl with zergy attitude to take fully fortified sm i hope you learnt that.

Also just a friendly advice to Tz. Be more respectful to the guild that can beat you so easily if the numbers are equal. Beating a group of 20 Fury when you are 50 ppl is not something to be proud of.

Edit: I did an answer, and in fact i will not feed the troll. Just one thing we never run as 50 Tz, 20 – 30 and this at the beginning of the prime.

[Tz] Warrior

(edited by Eolehyene.9084)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

T9 cause 10 people gvg for 2 hours? Come on.

You would be surprised of how much 10 people less of the main guilds make a difference in our ability to hold a t8 spot. At peak times (barring events) we have 35-45 people on shared comms in all zones from TEO, WAR, WBC and some smaller guilds or individuals. We know eachother, and we work well together. When we need to save a keep or are roaming, you will find it hard to take us out because we are not ‘newbies’ that are easy to farm.

I do respect the other (smaller) guilds that run on WSR – they play a part as well – but the main force is still to be considered these 3 guilds, we play alot, we upgrade almost constantly, we take care of our stuff and we definately are able to wipe bigger groups (and not just with AC’s). Dropping ‘only’ 10 guys from these 35-45 people is 25%-35% of our power. Last night proved this, since we had some people doing the new PvE content and those that were left to do WvW were struggling. It’s simply impossible to defend 4 keeps, attack enemy borders, take and hold a castle with this group as the main force behind WSR. The odd case where we do assault a keep is just special events, not a rule (like GH or AS are able to do) or during a nightcap session.

As far as scheduling this on friday for the reason that ‘points dont matter’, for most of us, friday is our day off, where we do some PvE or just hang out. I never play the hours before reset, to save my energy for a long evening. I’d do GvG’s if we had time and energy, we simply don’t.

Please note: I’m not complaining, I still have enough pleasure in fighting whatever server we are up against, simply for the fact that we are able to do what we do. I do wish we’d be ‘lucky’ sometime and get some small guilds to join us so we can actually rotate our crew more often (screw 7-8 big guild transfers, I am not looking for that kind of bs).

Laters! :]

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold