GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

It is not like I witnessed it… Oh wait, I did.

I like my tinfoil hat though. Suits my blonde hair and my grey eyes very well!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Just want to correct something here. I did not mention anything about any facts, I claim its still speculation until proven otherwise.
Anyway, this thread needs a bit more fire and competative bantering!
Whining, excuses and accusations shows the tier is competative and we all hate to lose.

So, if you’re easily offended, I recommend you stay away from the forums

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

You didnt read many of my posts did you?

BTW it is not speculation. As there are ppl (I am one of them) who were in TS as the said commander bragged about it.

Of course, I could be lying. You never know, do you?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Ok, last night we intentionally let a FURY thief into our recently captured Bay to see if he could actually solo the keep lord. We followed it with great interrest. He let us know via whisper it was not possible and we all felt some sympathy with him. We hoped he would manage it.
We have friends on all sides and we talk to eachother and have fun! Not everything is a grand conspiring alliance against GH. Remove tin-foil har please.

Heh, that’s awesome.

Does seem different to the other situation in tone and in practice (for example that playing with your friend from GH isn’t targeted against Dzag), but I take your point and enjoyed the story

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

(edited by Hyung.6140)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Some of us have been on GH and seen their/your gameplay, but I think we can all agree that the current GH is not whakitten used to be. For the better!
I cannot give enough credit to PRXM, you guys have come so far, so fast. Keep it up guys!
@Genotix. I think the definition of a “fact” is that you can actually confirm it.
The bugs have been mighty annoying, we crashed every time we logged into EB spawn, we couldn’t enter Dz borderland nor get anywhere close to our own Bay.
Gunnar’s Hold have pulled an amazing week. The blobs in prime are getting to the point where the game lags out, but late prime we got some great fights (especially against Hot and FURY).
All in all, its been an alright week.

Thanks for the shoutout. This week we have really pulled ourselves together. Hopefully next week we will improve even more. Maybe in the future the guild will have a majority vote in favour of GvG’s then we can see where things really stand.

Cheers Alpha

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Hahaha. Noone on Gunnars is particularly bothered by it Mizu. Pretty much everyone in the community has known about since the morning after as it was talked about on the German boards but noone came in here to mention it because what’s the point?

If you guys feel you need to play that way go for it and we’ll carry on condemning it in private and get on with the game. We all found it particularly amusing coming off the back of all the alliance accusations against us in this thread though

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

Maybe the disconnects were karma lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Remove tin-foil har please.

All your hars are belong to us.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

The week is almost over and there’s still no winner decided, thank you for all the great fights we had from both servers.

Here’s a wishlist of GvG, whisper me if interested:
- Golem v Golem
- Underwater GvG
- 3way 15v15v15

And also looking forward to our GvG with VcY tonight

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

Some of us have been on GH and seen their/your gameplay, but I think we can all agree that the current GH is not whakitten used to be. For the better!
I cannot give enough credit to PRXM, you guys have come so far, so fast. Keep it up guys!
@Genotix. I think the definition of a “fact” is that you can actually confirm it.
The bugs have been mighty annoying, we crashed every time we logged into EB spawn, we couldn’t enter Dz borderland nor get anywhere close to our own Bay.
Gunnar’s Hold have pulled an amazing week. The blobs in prime are getting to the point where the game lags out, but late prime we got some great fights (especially against Hot and FURY).
All in all, its been an alright week.

Thank you Mizu for the compliments about my guild (PRXM).
My guild mates have come a long road, and the few times i get to run with them at prime time, i am more and more amazed. Same goes to your guild even if i had my disagreements with some of your members about things said at the forums, i am impressed with your actual gameplay.
About the fact you mentioned, we knew about it 5 minutes after it happened

Yeah can confirm, this morning I met a PRXM mesmer, started a little fight which seemed as if it had some potential to last a while. Got drawn too close to the spawn tower and had to back off a bit. While so, saw a thief go into stealth on the mound beside and with the necessary skills on CD didn’t manage to survive both. (=> condition Nekro)

Boring story yeah .. but I’m glad the mesmer had fun jumping all over my poor dead corpse.

Thanks anyway cuz I got my daily done (condition remover + ambient killer) which was my only aim to enter WvW anyway.

Back to the matchup though, it’s been quite nice. On most days its easy to find open field fights with even numbers. On other days you get the feeling the others are always twice the amount But that’s always an easy excuse.

Oh and maybe I’m being picky but I do find half the thread being about gvgs pretty boring and unnecessary. The Invites are fine but the bragging and argueing is kind of annoying.

How about gathering names and sending private messages?

(edited by Mike.5091)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

DZ was on third place already, when the disconnecting started.

That been said, nobody knows what would have happened without the DCs.

But who cares anyway. Points don’t matter, the brackets week was awesome. One of the best in ages. Lets all agree on that.

Thank you. DZ was 3rd when issues started.
To the fire guys, you were at GH for 3 weeks you have seen us in action from inside and you say that our blobs rivals the ones of vizunah?
As for the alliance, that happened on saturday night and it is fact, we don’t need confirmation from anyone.
You are right though, who knows what would have happened without the dcs and the teaming up on saturday. Imo Dz had all the potential to have a huge lead after the weekend. That teaming up thing certainly didn’t help DZ

no, I personally said the GH uberblob last night (and a few others) at SM was massive! (I was not ever on GH btw, I came to ROS from SFR after taking abreak from the game and comming back to find SFR had risen to T1 with all the issues that created) I dont care, I’m not complaining, run how you want, but if you do then there are only so many ways to counter it.

Most of the time its not massive blobs, which is why I prefer this teir to higher ones, you can get some really good fights on a smaller level, but last night in particular my entire screen was red with enemy nameplates and the lag was getting silly, thats when I was not getting DC’d all the time!

I’m really not complaining, I’ve enjoyed this week and hope to have an equally fun time next week. Who wins and who loses really could not matter less to me, as long as its fun.

I did laugh when we were wiped out of your Hills last night by a huge Surmia blob with FIRE, RiOT and others all involved.
It seems you guys are more than willing to use it but then immediately burst into tears here when we do it.

Not directing this post at you personally ftr just everyone who complains about mutliguild groups in general

um, I was not “in tears” in fact i actually stated i have no problems with it. And if you read back an earlier post of mine says that yes, everyone thinks its only other people that blob…..we all blob at some time! I was just supprised at the size of the GH blob last night, it was spectacularly huge in SM(but again< I dont have a problem wiht it, just making an observation).

I dont mind blobs as such, I like smaller fights, but I’ll take what comes. I just dont like the skill lag!

Been a good match, that first evening looked very bad for RoS, both GH and Dz pushed in kitten EB, we were losing towers all over the place! Thankfully managed to push back eventually, but I think the shear agressiveness supprised us (pleasantly so, we like a good fight!)

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

lol… that is now the 2nd 1v1 I was having with a member of Fury before being interrupted by 5 more furries…

I thought you guys on GH wanted more 1v1 stuff? I even gave you the advantage of the supply camp guards.

oh and BNF guy… I am a mesmer not a thief

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Oh and maybe I’m being picky but I do find half the thread being about gvgs pretty boring and unnecessary. The Invites are fine but the bragging and argueing is kind of annoying.

meh, you’ll always get bickering. most of its good natured!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

oh and BNF guy… I am a mesmer not a thief

Maybe you would like to quote so that people know what you are referring to.
Just a suggestion.

RiOT Guy.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels and maybe a Game of Bollaball or Golf
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact me, Nubu.6148 or Guybrush.8301.

Don’t forget about this tonight. Everybody welcome. Lets have good fights.

Probably we have to switch to GH or Dzagonur Bl . Imo we cant log in at Surmnia bl.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

The week is almost over and there’s still no winner decided, thank you for all the great fights we had from both servers.

- Golem v Golem
- Underwater GvG
- 3way 15v15v15

Well.. guess someone didn’t get the memo :P

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

i find no problem with anyone bragging/talking about it if they also trow in a link to a recording of it, if any so others also can see it and might get ides or learn stuff from it

tho this match-up is a little strange with all the crashes so it wont show a true winner but who have been haveing most luck with not getting crashes all the time and stuff like that.
but i like the match-up so far and in general it has been one of the better i have been in for a long time

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

- Golem v Golem
- Underwater GvG
- 3way 15v15v15

Some people have to work and cant read the MOTD! Ah well, see you next week then VcY, still looking forward to it.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

that Riot thief is a female with white hair?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

what’s with all the wvw crashes? Are the other servers suffering too or is it just RoS?

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Ok, you dont seem to read this forums.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

- Golem v Golem
- Underwater GvG
- 3way 15v15v15

Some people have to work and cant read the MOTD! Ah well, see you next week then VcY, still looking forward to it.

Maaaaaaaaaaan, expected more dedication :P

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Bah, 10~ omegas and 60+ GH on our borderland and we cannot defend due to crashes.. we crash everytime we enter our keeps.

Be sure to watch our borderland in like 2h… lol

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

i find no problem with anyone bragging/talking about it if they also trow in a link to a recording of it, if any so others also can see it and might get ides or learn stuff from it

tho this match-up is a little strange with all the crashes so it wont show a true winner but who have been haveing most luck with not getting crashes all the time and stuff like that.
but i like the match-up so far and in general it has been one of the better i have been in for a long time

Well then they could be more entertaining convos But they’re mostly the same.

But anyway I met a few guys from Dzag yesterday who are sort of pro n stuff :P and they just talked ** bout people from their own server. That’s what prob got me annoyed. I don’t mind the whole concept, I even find it good even if it is contrary to the idea of WvW. Just the attitudes of some are starting to develop in a questionable direction. But you get that in all games. Quite typical for PvP modes.

As for the vids I rarely watch them and if I do I skip through, must admit some are nicely made, quite some effort.

Apart from that I think the server ranks would still be the same without the dc-problem, because during Dzags sleepy time alot is turned and Surmia just has the bigger playerbase. Dzags WvW players seem to be diminishing also.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

I hope you enjoy this bugged borderland. ^^

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

Maybe the DZ w3 players simply stay out due to a bugged and broken matchup.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

We couldn’t defend Bay, Hills or Garri due to crashes and it seems GH isn’t affected by them lol.

Lost our entire border only due to us crashing if we get near our keeps, I would do the same though to DZ and GH if it happened so I’m not blaming them.

Just saying our lack of resistance is due to that, we are really crippled badly on our bl and this might even cost us our matchup.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

damm stil crashing when trying to enter Borderlands

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

We kept crashing like crazy. We just kept running back from spawn all the time rather than whine about bugs

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Just saying our lack of resistance is due to that, we are really crippled badly on our bl and this might even cost us our matchup.

Nowai, if we lose this matchup it’s cause GH worked really hard for it remember!

Jokes aside I admire the fight you guys have been putting up over the last days, but this crash issue that renders us unable to defend makes it all rather one-sided at the moment. It’s rather annoying, believe it or not :d But none of the servers are at fault for this, anet is. I’m just gonna keep bumping the unanswered bug reports that have been there for a while now..

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

Guys. I personally crashed four times while taking your keeps. Missed flipping of Hills and Garrison. Same as half the GH team. Most left your BL asap, leaving Sunny, because we couldn’t stand the dcs anymore.
It’s far from being one-sided, and we’re far from being unaffected by it. Man up

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Well, RoS BL is completly kittened, And now it seems the same for GH BL, Just crashed there.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

4 times while taking 3 keeps? You lucky man. Try 4 times in 4 mins. Combine that with having to walk a long distance and the amount of force (read: golems) you put into the assault and.. boom!

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Guys. I personally crashed four times while taking your keeps. Missed flipping of Hills and Garrison. Same as half the GH team. Most left your BL asap, leaving Sunny, because we couldn’t stand the dcs anymore.
It’s far from being one-sided, and we’re far from being unaffected by it. Man up

At least you were able to get near the keeps…
I’d rather have fun somewhere else then try to leave our spawn for 15 minutes without being able to do so. You can have it if you want to play that way. I’d rather fight people.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ethier.3417

We can’t even go near a keep on RoS BL without getting a crash. Just crashed again on GH BL…. Fun fun fun.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

…and somehow you’ve taken Garrison and Hills back. I know there are the dc bugs, but they really affect everyone and they’re not THAT severe. Or perhaps i’ve just seen worse in other games.
Have fun despite the problems, i say.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

My definition of having fun is logging off and playing a game that doesn’t cause me to crash every 30 seconds. There is only 1 place I currently do not DC every minute and that’s the southern part of GH BL between briar and lake. But guess what, I have massive skill delay and lag spikes there. I’m off to play Mass Effect, Cya.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

They’re just not as severe for you guys.. Our commander in RoS BL crashes after (and sometimes even without being able to) taking a camp. A bloody CAMP. And right now we got a GH train in our BL taking full advantage of our kittened up defenses. Besides, regardless of whom this affects more, we can be sure of one thing: it affects all of us and the gameplay. With that you can no longer say this situation is fair and that whatever is happening now is how it would have gone if it were fair. If it only were as simple as “oh you guys dc, we dc; it’s all fair game”. Alas there are more factors to it and I know you are smart enough to know this.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

I’m not sure we can talk about any kind of ‘fair game’ since the weekend night of this matchup, so seriously, just cope with the bugs like we all have to

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

What exactly are you referring to?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

One thing is for sure, RoS primetime is tier 8 standard at best, can’t cope with pressure at all.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAGE.1249

RAGE.1249

Everyone is being affected by the crashes – personally had 3 crashed myself today while on RoS and our (gunnar’s) borders. Nothing any of the servers can do about the crashing so we tend to relog and get on with the matchup.

[MM]Fears
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

I think he’s referring to the hours after reset when both GH and DZ focused RoS.
How nice of him to see things in Surmia’s perspective

First time in ages we have this good match, and now it’s ruined because of the crashes. I’m glad the matchup stays the same next week :P

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ethier.3417

Well, Not going to play now. About the 10th time we’ve got a crash.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

I think he’s referring to the hours after reset when both GH and DZ focused RoS.

There’s a big difference between random focus, which in the case of reset was down to RoS simply being weak so every time you got pushed you crumbled, and a focus due to an arrangement between guilds on teamspeak to pvdoor.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

now we cant even place trebs, tehy appear to disconnect……so we cant even take a tower back…

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

Well its impossibe to attack DZ border now so they have a massive advantage. They can just leave their home zone and not worry.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Well its impossibe to attack DZ border now so they have a massive advantage. They can just leave their home zone and not worry.

I dont think you can say that one side has an advantage…we are DCing on your borderland, and we keep having seige disappear on us.

Its just totally messed up on Anets part.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Runty Choir.4893

Yea this is no one heres fault we must remember that. It sucks that Anet are so slow at implementing fixes. Lets hope this doesnt scew the scores too badly.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

zonderbon.5871

First time in ages we have this good match, and now it’s ruined because of the crashes. I’m glad the matchup stays the same next week :P

Atleast you could say getting doubleteamed is how this game is designed anyway… we get doubleteamed too. But all these crashes are not meant to be part of the game obviously..