Gandalf-Abbadon-Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Apfelschorle.6472

Apfelschorle.6472

Feel sorry for the servers that will be up against Abbadons and Riverside in the future. The most boring servers to fight against. This week must be one of the sadest ever. Chickens is the best name for them. Cant fight if they arent going in zergs with 50+. Gone be so nice to go down a teir and have some nice fights with some skill involved and not just run around and press the number 1 skill.

Yea, thats why aaaall of your guilds respond instantly when you ask them in this thread and via pm if they are up for some GvG, or roamin in the same area. sarcasm off ;-)

Still had some nice fights vs. Vs Ganda and Aba tonight!

— Miller’s—

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Feel sorry for the servers that will be up against Abbadons and Riverside in the future. The most boring servers to fight against. This week must be one of the sadest ever. Chickens is the best name for them. Cant fight if they arent going in zergs with 50+. Gone be so nice to go down a teir and have some nice fights with some skill involved and not just run around and press the number 1 skill.

Yea, thats why aaaall of your guilds respond instantly when you ask them in this thread and via pm if they are up for some GvG, or roamin in the same area. sarcasm off ;-)

We had some good fights against you (i think it was you on gandara bl?) until you decided to sit 5 feet away from every other riverside guild in the bl.
Understandable because AM’s numbers were completely stupid but you didn’t help matters running in a … whatever numbers you had (way too many to deserve a shred of respect). I’ll make a point to ask you not to be such lame cowards tomorrow if that helps, dont know why its necessary though.

Go to just about any bl and you’ll run into a gandaran guild or two, we dont sit on top of each other and hide in an 80man blob the second things aren’t going our way though.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

LoL just fought against you guys from AM, I have to say…it’s extremely funny to see 15 of you struggle against 5 gandaran, so much that you need to build 2 AC, ballista and retreat to supply camp…and we still owned all of you^^, thx for the badges guys

in WvW

Posted by: PK Jannik.9021

PK Jannik.9021

Haha, while colouring whole map in the morning, 6 golems accidentally ported inside the wall
I must say, since we play vs RS our night and early-morning activity really improved, learning from your tactics.
Really funny morning for AM´s, probably not for Rivers and Gandis ;(

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

This is just such a horrible matchup. 6 golems and 25 AM tearing through absolutely everything at 4 in the morning. Early morning golem rushes are about as archaic as portal bombs – I really didn’t think people still did it as it completely ruins the balance for the rest of the day. AM actually had more golems than we had active players on EBG. As soon as you try to engage any of them for an actual fight they just run away even if they outnumber you. I really don’t get that. This is the complete opposite of last week when Gandara faced Far Shiverpeaks and Abbadon’s Mouth. The difference in playstyle is startling really and I can see why Aurora Glade were pining so hard for Gandara the last couple of weeks now.

I don’t wish to moan, but last week was just so good compared to this.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Oh Yeah , cry my little girls cry …. but i understand u …. The Blobs of the crazy Krauts are everywhere …. On your borderland … In your tower… In your Wembley Stadium … everywhere !

We feel your hate and your anger …. your tears feed our Blobs .

Gandara …. Come to the dark Blobside …. The Blobforce is strong in you …. And …. I am your Commander !

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in WvW

Posted by: Rhayn.9452

Rhayn.9452

Ok guys lets split up into 5-man groups only

Now there’s an idea I can get behind!

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Let’s do this! Oh wait, we usually already do.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Caid.4932

Idd, would be brilliant to do this for a day

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

I have no objections, is AM onboard?

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Yeah … theses hackers are a shame for every server.
We will never use hacks to attack forts or use portals of flyhackers.
If we detect hackers we report them. Thats the only thing we can do.

And unfortunatelly these hackers can be found on every server

Anyway … nice fights yesterday on G-BL. Fought against brave G-defenders (mostly [DIUS]). And sry for outnumbering you the most of the time but yesterday in the evening we had waiting loobs on every GL.

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

(edited by Pheppo.9286)

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

i guess u right. i saw many thief/rangers hackers. but today i meet mesmer hacker he broke my heart

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Caid.4932

Yeah … theses hackers are a shame for every server.
We will never use hacks to attack forts or use portals of flyhackers.
If we detect hackers we report them. Thats the only thing we can do.

And unfortunatelly these hackers can be found on every server

Anyway … nice fights yesterday on G-BL. Fought against brave G-defenders (mostly [DIUS]). And sry for outnumbering you the most of the time but yesterday in the evening we had waiting loobs on every GL.

Oh thats ok … was a bit annoying when the 3 groups you had from earlier started hanging around the same spots but i recognise it was probably necessary to counter the AM group.
Was just so many good fights against each of you earlier was really dissapointing when they came to an end.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Idd, would be brilliant to do this for a day

We’ll love you if you do this

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

Oh great. I gave it a try, despite the blobs etc, went in for 20 mins, ran into 3 blobs (30+ people) on 1 single map. Good job really 30 people vs. 5! The german servers are the worst players I’ve seen by far and the most cowardly aswell. Please drop out of the game, you’re a disgrace to WvW. This is especially AM.

Really? 30+ zergs are blobs now too?
Ok guys lets split up into 5-man groups only. And no group is allowed to come closer than 100 meters to each other!!

^I think AM is not in favor

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

and thanks for reporting my reply,the truth sometimes burn more than fire.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

Back in the old EVE Online days the tears in this thread would have fueled my whole fleet for months….

in WvW

Posted by: Apfelschorle.6472

Apfelschorle.6472

We had some good fights against you (i think it was you on gandara bl?) until you decided to sit 5 feet away from every other riverside guild in the bl.
Understandable because AM’s numbers were completely stupid but you didn’t help matters running in a … whatever numbers you had (way too many to deserve a shred of respect). I’ll make a point to ask you not to be such lame cowards tomorrow if that helps, dont know why its necessary though.

Go to just about any bl and you’ll run into a gandaran guild or two, we dont sit on top of each other and hide in an 80man blob the second things aren’t going our way though.

Don’t get me wrong. It was nerver my intention to say that you guys are cowards, because no one responds to my GvG invitation.
As some ppl. already tried to explain, the situation is not that easy on RS. We don’t seperate all the randoms, and the different guilds from each other. We still do teamwork! Even our (guild)-commander leads the random Zerg quite often, and we help other guilds on the borderlands. Communication via TS between our guilds is important for us.
Yes, we do have a huge Zerg sometimes, but it’s not our fault, that RS is still a PvE server with a huge population. These people join WvW in the primetime and follow 1! commander. We don’t have always several commanders for every Boderland, to create smaller groups. We have to deal with this.
I just want to point out, that guilds like [dw], [DTK] and [IF] are probably always up for some open field fighting, you can read several offers in this Thread (and in your inbox). It’s just not that easy to get rid all of the randoms and leave them without any commander on the map, so we can join a “fair” fight. Thats imo the main reason why we specifically ask! you guys, to make sure that we are able to join the fight, without leaving a whole boderland without any commander.

— Miller’s—

in WvW

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

Just some raw clips put together from our small scale EB-sessions at monday night. Gotta luv AM and Rs blobs, peace out!
Mumble (finnish) + subtitles included. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOB4BZQ9wU

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

in WvW

Caid.4932

Don’t get me wrong. It was nerver my intention to say that you guys are cowards, because no one responds to my GvG invitation.
As some ppl. already tried to explain, the situation is not that easy on RS. We don’t seperate all the randoms, and the different guilds from each other. We still do teamwork! Even our (guild)-commander leads the random Zerg quite often, and we help other guilds on the borderlands. Communication via TS between our guilds is important for us.
Yes, we do have a huge Zerg sometimes, but it’s not our fault, that RS is still a PvE server with a huge population. These people join WvW in the primetime and follow 1! commander. We don’t have always several commanders for every Boderland, to create smaller groups. We have to deal with this.
I just want to point out, that guilds like [dw], [DTK] and [IF] are probably always up for some open field fighting, you can read several offers in this Thread (and in your inbox). It’s just not that easy to get rid all of the randoms and leave them without any commander on the map, so we can join a “fair” fight. Thats imo the main reason why we specifically ask! you guys, to make sure that we are able to join the fight, without leaving a whole boderland without any commander.

Well i’ll start by saying sorry for my previous reply because it was quite hostile ….

Gandara is a heavy pve server too, from what i understand were the 2nd highest pve eu server behind deso (not including french and german servers, dont know how we stack up against them).
So I can understand that pugs are at times difficult and getting one commander on the map so they can enjoy the game is quite hard, let alone 2. But we manage most days and you managed last night for a good couple of hours so I dont get what changed or why its so difficult to run seperate.

My main complaint about yesterday was we had a few fights against you, VU and some other group seperately for a couple of hours. All were really tough fights and all were really, really fun fights (from our pov).
Then things changed. If we attacked you then seconds later VU would be on top of us and we’d be fighting 2 groups each of which was a tough fight for us individually leaving us with no realistic chance of winning or even putting up much of a fight- it was frustrating.
I realise if you see VU having a tough fight your going to go help them out, I realise that wvw fights tend to be unfair and its part of the appeal . I realise i have little reason to complain ….

I dont know, on gandara we somewhat got into the habit of if we see a guild group fighting another in a reasonably fair fight we’ll leave them to it.
If they lose then their opponents are probably weakened and we can mop up easily enough after them and ress up but joining in the fight basically ruins the fun for our server mates and it feels … a bit disrespectul to the enemy (yes, i realise its a weird position to take).
If we see an enemy guild group wandering around on their own we’ll try and give them the respect they deserve and not steamroll them down with numbers they cant compete against. We dont always succeed and are guilty of putting out pretty silly zergs ourselves at times but we try.
It doesn’t help with points or rating or capping stuff but it helps them have fun and it makes them more likely to give us the fun fights we crave
shrug
We dont have much desire or interest in rating these days. We just dont have the coverage or population to compete in T3 without burning out our wvw population so its not particularly appealing atm. We can hold our position in T4/T5 without trying particularly hard or subjecting ourselves to the more effective but more boring strategies or tactics and it feels like a good fit for us most weeks. We just want fun fights basically and at times this week they’ve been hard to come by.

Anyway we’ll either be having a gvg or wandering around AM bl tonight for anyone interested.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Just some raw clips put together from our small scale EB-sessions at monday night. Gotta luv AM and Rs blobs, peace out!

Nice.

Fun fact : When you jump from lets say Hills to down below… the AM/RS blob of 40+ that’s chasing you ,looks like Niagara falls (comment by one of XxX guys). Wish i recorded that moment. Quite a sight to see.

Krosis Hellfire

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

Can you give me a look at your guardian build? I like rolling guardian in both heavy support and a dps role, might be worth trying yours though.

in WvW

Caid.4932

Thanks for the fights tonight dw, one of them freak nights were our numbers are double the normal so sorry they weren’t better.

You gave us a tougher fight than the 60+ am blob if its any consolation

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: jim.4210

jim.4210

This as got to be the most boring match up since I’ve been doing wvw.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Thx for the fights Dius, JDGE, MM, TDA, did i forget someone?
Had guild clashes nonstop, was fun.

one of them freak nights were our numbers are double

Cant control such things, on monday we had 28 or 29 at some point.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Posted by: Lideric.9645

Lideric.9645

Thx for all the nice, hard and good fights on Abbadon-Map.
Special thx for Dius to fight us outnumbered.

Sry for destroying the DW GvG, didn´t know you had one at this unusally place.

Btw: It was no ordinary blob, couse we were running with nearly 40 members this evening.

Have a nice day
Ally of Zornig / Sepsis / Last Legend Standing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdM8XXVM_UE

(edited by Lideric.9645)

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Wasnt a GvG, we just talked to go on the same map, no worries.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I do not understand why some large guild groups have to run with commander tag and another guild If AM I would understand though.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

multivira.7925

Thanks for the fun indeed [dw]. Seems when we hit you at the same time as [JDGE] we had slightly more numbers but more or less a fair fight. Was quite funny when we met you at hills and we got steamrolled… thinking huh I could swear [dw] didn’t have this many people, turns out there was the riverside alliance or whatever also in the same spot eager for our badges

This matchup is turning out to be a lot more fun than expected so far.

(edited by multivira.7925)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Epic fun [dw] tonight. [Dius] had LARGE numbers for once was nice. Great fun all around for us. Caught us off guard at cliffside, thought you all went north so wasn’t prepared for you when you broke in XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Small scale AM roamer here (yes, we do exist. Usually 3-10 people in my group).

I am not a big fan of huge zergs either, but I can’t believe the amount of disrespect and offence shown by some players here. Had some nice fights going on the last couple days and thought “maybe check the forums out and wish everyone a gg”. But this is ridiculous.
I’ve been outmanned so many times by almost every opponent, being blobbed to death exists for everyone in this game. So please, stop being so disrespectful and get over it. There ARE big zergs on AM, as well as on any other server. Some people just don’t want to play the way you want them to, and that’s fine. Going to the forums and insulting them won’t fix that.
If the servers can’t handle those huge amount of players, it’s not the players fault. We do have many PUGs here, but I’ve also seen many guild groups out there (~ 20 players) running around, like fx or ADAC, just to give you some names.

That said, have a fun week. I enjoyed the fights I had so far, so let’s keep it that way.

Greetings from [Rage] (AM).

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

The anger is misplaced and I’m sorry if people from my server are acting that way towards AM. You are just taking utilizing a valid tactic to win.

The anger stems from players being upset how the zerg mechanic is so overpowering and is far more rewarding (in terms of loot) compared to smaller 5-10 man groups. They are angry at Anet for not properly addressing the issue and effectively encouraging it. And because AM’s super zergs are so visible, they focus on you to vent their frustration.

Barring some well coordinated guild groups (XxX on Gandara for example) or clever commanders, super zergs negate any engagement tactic by shear, overwhelming, numbers.

While I say that, I still shake my fist angrily at AM, because today in EBG we had a 25-30 sized zerg with our commander and seeing the BL’s turning blue meant your super zerg would show soon. And sure enough the Outmanned buff (debuff?) appears despite our numbers, saying AM has arrived and significantly outnumbers us and prepare for a tidal wave we can’t stop.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

@TDA + Dius

Yes it was funny last night, it seemed that everybody you and we did not have the luck to meet each other alone but that things happen in Open PvP. Shoutout to the Gandarrans, you had some polite people on the map. Bowing when outnumbering the enemy is not very common and a nice gesture of sportsmanship, so thanks for that.

For the Rest of the evening i can only say thank you Arenanet for the bug with siege equipment, unfortunately it seems to be fixed in todays mini patch but forcing people to play a bit more offensive was a good thing on either side

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Simonoly.4352

I don’t really agree that this is the fault of Anet. We’re not mindless drones ever attracted to shiny loot like a moth to a flame (at least I hope not). We are completely capable of shifting the dynamics of WvW to resemble something quite different……if we want to. This is already happening on some other servers with guild groups that are very much conscious of the potential for stagnation if we don’t try and make WvW more interesting for ourselves. I’m happy for people to play the way they want to, but let’s not be making excuses now.

Also, AM your golem rush was a little later than usual this morning and there was 2 less golems than yesterday. Did you glitch a couple into a wall again? Walls are hungry for golems ;-)

Gandara

in WvW

PK Jannik.9021

Nah,
luckily we didn´t glitch 2day Was a really funny but hard night vs RS, Gandara not so active 2night :S Great fun with a 24 hour raid (! Still ongoing). Some nice switching over Borderslands, but also some fails, since we are all active for 20 hours…. Stilll good (not too big) fights vs both Servers. All with it´s losses and wins
Need to go, raid still going on :<

That one picture describes the night pretty well

Attachments:

in WvW

Simonoly.4352

24 hour raid?! You must be knackered. Power through guys! :-)

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Was pretty awesome evening at AMBL indeed apart from the skill lag. I’m sorry if we added in and ruined the fun when dw was getting poked by other guild groups, but we were running really low numbers so didn’t think it would have mattered that much. When you clashed with Dius we backed out since they had rather heavy numbers on their side already tho.

Anywho, thanks to [IF] ellie for zeh duel at the middle island, was nice to bump into a polite person. After the duel ended, I jumped down from the ruins and seconds later RS blob steamrolled over the spot we had been dueling at. If you knew that they were coming, thank you for letting me go :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

multivira.7925

Oh yesh, [IF] smacked our behinds at water camp, trying to forget about that :P

in WvW

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

24 hour raid?! You must be knackered. Power through guys! :-)

We do this from time to time. Events like this is what makes our community so much fun! Even if our playstyle seems to be a bit boring to you.

Too bad i could´nt be part of the 24hour raid I´m still at my parents place and my laptop sucks. Have fun for the rest of the matchup!

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in WvW

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

Small scale AM roamer here (yes, we do exist. Usually 3-10 people in my group).

I am not a big fan of huge zergs either, but I can’t believe the amount of disrespect and offence shown by some players here. Had some nice fights going on the last couple days and thought “maybe check the forums out and wish everyone a gg”. But this is ridiculous.
I’ve been outmanned so many times by almost every opponent, being blobbed to death exists for everyone in this game. So please, stop being so disrespectful and get over it. There ARE big zergs on AM, as well as on any other server. Some people just don’t want to play the way you want them to, and that’s fine. Going to the forums and insulting them won’t fix that.
If the servers can’t handle those huge amount of players, it’s not the players fault. We do have many PUGs here, but I’ve also seen many guild groups out there (~ 20 players) running around, like fx or ADAC, just to give you some names.

That said, have a fun week. I enjoyed the fights I had so far, so let’s keep it that way.

Greetings from [Rage] (AM).

Exactly my thoughts, I usually roam around alone or together with the only other active member of my guild [BIER]Seuche. I (we) meet lots of good players from the other servers also running around solo. Unfortunately many of them don’t want to fight and prefer to run away when met alone. I am sure that’s the case on all the servers so I don’t complain in forums about that.

The hate some people here express for AM and German servers is atrocious. Every server has its zerg(s), so please stop refusing to accept that. And I never met any guild group from RS or GA who didn’t gank me, despite being solo. Even got hunted down a couple of times (BT comes to mind here. BTW: good players nevertheless). Do I care or complain? Of course not, that’s what it is about. If I’d hate being ganked I could always zerg up. So please some of you guys here, stop acting all high and mighty. Your server isn’t better or worse than any other I played against. Neither is ours.

And anyway. WvW is about the fights of big numbers. If I want equal numbers, there is sPvP or tPvP. And the goal in WvW is to conquer objectives to gain points. So it seems RS this week is the best of us three in reaching that goal.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

You should just take a look at the German Forum Thread about this matchup, there are 3 pages full of “flames”.
Definitely no love between us, if someone speaks german have fun;-)

Greets Myrmi

Google chrome has a translate built in but my god its terrible XD

But that’s not the translations fault, that’s most often the writers fault

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

PK Jannik.9021

RS and Gandalfs u better b careful now, our commander became crazy :o We can only hear his laugh while fighting and we are building flame rams on Veteran Guards. Mabye it´s because of some missing sleep :s Event still running

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

fun fights this morning at riverside borderland, it was fun fighting both rs and am groups with a 4 man party.
cheers!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

Nah,
luckily we didn´t glitch 2day Was a really funny but hard night vs RS, Gandara not so active 2night :S Great fun with a 24 hour raid (! Still ongoing). Some nice switching over Borderslands, but also some fails, since we are all active for 20 hours…. Stilll good (not too big) fights vs both Servers. All with it´s losses and wins
Need to go, raid still going on :<

That one picture describes the night pretty well

? you had the hole night more player than riverside… not so night activ….

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

holy molly gandara got no bloops no never ever…

see this:

yesterday evening we saw such huge zergs we love it – you are the same as we are, as every server is.

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

stop camping my supply camps tschuu tschuu guys !

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

see this:

Wow, if this is serious WvW I’m glad I am not part of it. Just listening to you talk to your guild mates would suck all the fun out of the experience for me…

“Zu mir, zu mir, es muss scheller gehen. Es geht so, nicht einschlafen! Und wir ziehen uns auf eine ecke zuruck. Hinter uns ist ein attack, nim in mir rein. Feuerfeld, schnell feuerfeld, explode, wo ist das feuerfeld verdammt und scheisse.”

“To me, to me, it has to go faster. This way, don’t fall asleep! And we go back to a corner. Behind us is an attack, gather on me. Firefield, quick firefield, finishers, where is the firefield kitten and kitten.” -roughly translated

You zoom in on our Gandara blob at 1:38, which is just a portal bomb (so maybe 20 players?). And looking at your green dots on the mini, we are just matching your numbers, defending a Keep… so yeah, there’s going to be a lot of us. XD

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Norreka.8407

oh dear i forgot the “excessive language” note and the fsk 12

take one scene where 20 gandis are there – anyone who was playin yesterday saw the whole gandis and this was a huge blobb i am not mean – i like huge zergs but gandara has it too

Edit: didnt say the portalguys are a blob. this where just breakfast – the guys in the keep and later at the hill this was a blob huge blob

(edited by Norreka.8407)

in WvW

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

see this:

Wow, if this is serious WvW I’m glad I am not part of it. Just listening to you talk to your guild mates would suck all the fun out of the experience for me…

“Zu mir, zu mir, es muss scheller gehen. Es geht so, nicht einschlafen! Und wir ziehen uns auf eine ecke zuruck. Hinter uns ist ein attack, nim in mir rein. Feuerfeld, schnell feuerfeld, explode, wo ist das feuerfeld verdammt und scheisse.”

“To me, to me, it has to go faster. This way, don’t fall asleep! And we go back to a corner. Behind us is an attack, gather on me. Firefield, quick firefield, finishers, where is the firefield kitten and kitten.” -roughly translated

You zoom in on our Gandara blob at 1:38, which is just a portal bomb (so maybe 20 players?). And looking at your green dots on the mini, we are just matching your numbers, defending a Keep… so yeah, there’s going to be a lot of us. XD

if you did know norreka you would know that he´s a very fun person and swear words are not meant to harm anybody. (At least I hope so norreka??? Oo )

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in WvW

Norreka.8407

see this:

if you did know norreka you would know that he´s a very fun person and swear words are not meant to harm anybody. (At least I hope so norreka??? Oo )

sure its not meant to harm anybody ^^