Gandara Vs Arborstone Vs Augury Rock (Tier 4)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Let the fight…BEGIN!

Old faces and new, should be a fun matchup

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Its the french invasion!!!

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Gonna be mostly old faces, since Arborstone is a falling stone (sry for you guys).

gl hf and all that stuff =)

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Hello from Judge [JDGE]. We joined Gandara this evening, moving from Desolation. Looking forward to a fun matchup, although having faced Arbor at their peak it’s sad to see them gutted like this.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in WvW

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

Hi Gandara, welcome back in division 4 !
Looking forward to continue our good fights this week. It’s becoming a tradition now.

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Hi all, and holy cow at the AR reset-roll Nice fights guys and good to see you again!

Hi JDGE and welcome!

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

News of an early flurry of activity in AR Borderlands!:

YaK and Friends 2 – 2 BLAK and Friends

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

zerg big or go home

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

Geez… french ocean all around…must seek high ground! xD

Tomorrow shall we truely clash

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

We were at most 20, that’s a gigantic death star for sure.

Nice to see you guys again, hope to have some decent fights this week.

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Welcome JDGE!

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Looks like it’s going to be another late night week for me at this rate I’ll be looking at divorce papers soon.
Extreme numbers on AR side jezz you guys been breeding again how you find the time to do that and play is beyond me………….. joke.

Arborstone don’t give up hope get out and fight we all know you’ve got it in you.

Anyway extreme battles at start up had me flying from one place to another like a banshee lets see what the rest of the week brings.

So here to a good clean bust up just like a family party lol.

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Feel I need to say hi aswell as I prob will post her quite regulary, looking forward to many fun fights.

See you on the battlefield.

/Osicat of <Judge>

Ps Hi arbonstone (;

in WvW

Posted by: Rainu.6871

Rainu.6871

This might be fun although I wonder if this thread will be as active as previous weeks if AR and Arbor might be more on the French part of the forums. Welcome to Judge as well, I’ve seen several of your videos (thanks to you Osicat) and you seem to be a great guild!

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

This might be fun although I wonder if this thread will be as active as previous weeks if AR and Arbor might be more on the French part of the forums.

French wvw part here is dead.. You can look here http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=1169 if you want your weekly drama.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Arkaos.4502

Arkaos.4502

Dont worry about the score, gw2 is not made for 1v1, we know it on augury.
Even a little population difference in night and day can make a big score difference in a duel fight.

We had also some reinforcement since our last figth, we are not exactly the augury you know.

LdF is always looking for some good gvg fights (if you want to contact me IG: roubi), cya on the battlefield and have fun all.

@sorry bad english
[LdF] Roubi

(edited by Arkaos.4502)

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

So we’re back in a higher tier, I thouroghly enjoyed last weeks matchup against AG and DZ and I hope to get another great week. Keeping my fingers crossed that I won’t wake up each morning to a blue sea.

HF and GL out there!

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Augury seems to have changed quite a bit after our last matchup, tons of new guild tags around. Player quality seems to have gone down quite a bit but player numbers across all maps are impressive.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Augury’s zerg is really impressive! gg

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Where are all my fellow Gandarans? Hard to start break-out event on my own hehe

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

AR didn’t really changed since last match up. We got a few guild transfer from PA to us , but nothing to comapre with Jade Sea where main PA exodus go. and any case not a single canadian !!!

Current match up results do not reflect the real situation between AR and Gandara. This is only the results of a 1vs1, as PA is empty shell now ,when the game is not ready for that. It just shows that AR has more people willing to enter WvW than Gandara . We faced exactly the same situation already last week with Jade Sea and BT who was dying and were in your sit. It was not pleasant we recognized that , but forgetting the structures ( not fun to try to get T3 fort all week ) we had very nice fight in the open land. Let’s work on that together and try to have fun. Ina few weeks the ladder will be reorganized

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Yeah you sum it up pretty well utha. Gandara will have a hard time closing the gap you’ve created (seriously doubt we will) but i’ve had some great fights already, so nothing stopping it being a fun week despite the score. Good week to get some practice in if nothing else.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Its sad to see arborstone like this.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Yeah it is.
Heard great things about them when they were in tier 1 / 2, was kind of hoping they’d be able to put up some kind of fight to see what all the compliments were about.
But they seem dead, was on after reset for 4 hours and from about 4pm today and didn’t see a single arborstone player till 7 tonight. (The vast majority of that time i was on their bl too)
Feel bad taking towers and keeps off you but if we dont AR will so.
You can still see the remnants of a good wvw server there as the odd player does something pretty clever that you wouldn’t have seen before but they have no where near enough numbers to compete in this tier. Suspect its going to be a long drop for them.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

It is sad seeing one server so completely defeated. At least we can appreciate 1vs1vs1 in the future matchups more. I feel a bit like a vulture…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Cruswald.9061

Sad indeed, most of their McM players and guild moved to the other French servers before the end of free transfers. So Parts of what was arborstone are with us. Others are on Vizunah and the majority moved on Jade Sea.
We saw the same thing with Blacktide last week. An old powerhouse falling down…

in WvW

Kaligula.2713

Such is the path of evolution right now

Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Daendur.2357

Who saw Arborstone? They aren’t there…
Did they lose ppl? What happened?

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Hai guise! As few of our members already mentioned earlier, our guild moved to Gandara because we got tired of the zergfests and long queues in Desolation. And boy does it feel nice (and a bit bizzare too!) to be able to play with my guild when there is no queue whatsoever and we all can actually be in the same map! I also found it really amusing when someone shouts in the map chat “French zerg hitting Ogrewatch!”, I was expecting it’s going to be +40 people blob with heavy siege, only to find around 15 people instead :> Really loving Gandara <3

I had super awesome time in EB yesterday evening! Kudos to WAR from AR, you guys are fierce!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Hai guise! As few of our members already mentioned earlier, our guild moved to Gandara because we got tired of the zergfests and long queues in Desolation. And boy does it feel nice (and a bit bizzare too!) to be able to play with my guild when there is no queue whatsoever and we all can actually be in the same map! I also found it really amusing when someone shouts in the map chat “French zerg hitting Ogrewatch!”, I was expecting it’s going to be +40 people blob with heavy siege, only to find around 15 people instead :> Really loving Gandara <3

I had super awesome time in EB yesterday evening! Kudos to WAR from AR, you guys are fierce!

Ssssshhhhhh!!!! Not so loud. We dont want all to know. Wait 2 days with this information

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I must say, it’s incredibly horrible to wake up in the morning and see everything Blue, and the Pie Chart always 2/3 Blue, having Arbor’s zones all night really does make a difference.

Down with Canada!

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

My first days as a Gandarian have been fantastic.

Sometimes you shock yourself after fought VZ in tier 1, like first night when we went with a 8 man team with zerg killing mode on, somone Shout “Zerg inc location x”. Ok comming….everyone get ready, stealth, escape portals up, time warp x 2 ready, blow everything!!! and 3 2 1 BANG spazzz wamp pow bang splat…. at our feet is a 10-12 man group wery dead, half low lvl,s who still have terror in their eyes…. where is the 60 man + zerg we expected?

Anyway, seen some extremly skilled players in this tier so far, guess its cause its more room for tactic, just as we want it. AR smal morning roaming team, /bow, some nice dmg and speed you got. Cheers, ty for a warm wellcome Gandara, rest, cya in the War.

/Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Posted by: nbikz.2708

nbikz.2708

My first days as a Gandarian have been fantastic.

Sometimes you shock yourself after fought VZ in tier 1, like first night when we went with a 8 man team with zerg killing mode on, somone Shout “Zerg inc location x”. Ok comming….everyone get ready, stealth, escape portals up, time warp x 2 ready, blow everything!!! and 3 2 1 BANG spazzz wamp pow bang splat…. at our feet is a 10-12 man group wery dead, half low lvl,s who still have terror in their eyes…. where is the 60 man + zerg we expected?

Anyway, seen some extremly skilled players in this tier so far, guess its cause its more room for tactic, just as we want it. AR smal morning roaming team, /bow, some nice dmg and speed you got. Cheers, ty for a warm wellcome Gandara, rest, cya in the War.

/Osicat <Judge>

It’s probably because when seeing around 15 players and when you need to call it out quickly, we tend to exaggerate because think of the people who haven’t loaded yet!

Also welcome to Gandara, I actually made myself a mesmer because of your guides.

in WvW

Daendur.2357

It must be really funny to fight only in a 10vs1 ratio … that really needs skill.
Thumbs up AR !

lol

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

It must be really funny to fight only in a 10vs1 ratio … that really needs skill.
Thumbs up AR !

lol

gandara have skill. 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2. but not 1 vs 4. we dont have huge zerg like other tourists. but we still in 4tier. not 6-9 :P so just wait 1 month for paid transfer. and 2 months for wvw balance, and all be happy

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Boomstin.3460

Yeah, the new flavor servers like Augury and Gunnar’s will move up the tiers and the abandoned servers down , so you can expect some more lopsided matchups for another month or so.
Gandara doesn’t have the coverage numbers to compete any higher so the last thing we’d need is to move any higher in the rankings.

All is vain.

in WvW

drongas.4189

Yeah, the new flavor servers like Augury and Gunnar’s will move up the tiers and the abandoned servers down , so you can expect some more lopsided matchups for another month or so.
Gandara doesn’t have the coverage numbers to compete any higher so the last thing we’d need is to move any higher in the rankings.

go in highest tier for quene and bandwagoners? no ty. last weak gandara/de/ag was very fun without all it

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Boomstin.3460

go in highest tier for quene and bandwagoners? no ty. last weak gandara/de/ag was very fun without all it

Try reading again.

All is vain.

in WvW

drongas.4189

Try reading again.

sry mai inglish iz braken. rly

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

It appears it’s going to be another long week for Gandara.

If the rumors are true, saying many Arborstone players swapped to Augury for the week, it’s essentially going to be 2 vs. 1, holding onto the few towers we can, and getting cleared overnight. And sure, we have a couple hours a day where we can do pretty well, but that’s about it.

Yeah, QQ, right, this isn’t fun… hope Anet adds incentives for outmatched servers to play to give us a chance to fight back.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Kaligula.2713

Over last week I was reading how you missed fighting us dear AR.

Yet you keep camping keeps with your zergs, it’s beyond me. My guild usualy boasts 10-20 people. Get some guts!

Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Tonight we splitted our warband , we made 2 groups of 15 players and played like this all night long…

Dius nice try for the taunt, keep coming.

XxX you guys are fun, but seriously stop fleeing everytime you do not have the perfect inc, just give us your bags and stop making us run

btw only 2 guild transfered from PA to AR, the rest of the karma leecher went on JS

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

in WvW

Cruswald.9061

Yep, as Sandro said, we just welcomed a couple of guilds from AS. Most of them have gone to JS. And they will not go back afterwards. AS is now almost dead regarding WvW. Guilds fled from AS because it simply has not enough population to sustain WvW activity. This server was created after the launch and as such, was a nice place to be in the first months after release to avoid long queues to enter WvW. But now that the initial population on all servers has dropped a bit, now that transfer stop to be free, all the WvW guilds that were on AS have moved on more populated servers like VS, AR and JS.

Regarding this matchup, i’m sad that we cannot have a better competition with you as it was in the previous weeks. But, contrary to you, we didn’t have a nice matchup last week being dominated by a boosted JS and with no BT present. And after three weeks of hard beating, our players are very hungry for victory and domination. Domination reinforced by the absence of any AS opposition. WvW in GW2 is not meant to be played with one empty server because it reinforce the one dominating and doesn’t give opportunity to the other to recover.

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

XxX you guys are fun, but seriously stop fleeing everytime you do not have the perfect inc, just give us your bags and stop making us run

and when u splitted 15man after u killed us in 30+ 6 time? gj

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Seed.5714

Seed.5714

Ahh XxX was good for me to wait 2h30 in queue to enter wvwvw and fight you or i may need to use chase you ^^. Was fun and we finaly got you.

If you were recording, it would be awsome to share this fight.

Week is just starting for us, i hope we catch you again on the open

Just one thing.. Is lame to use pve potion (with nô skill bar) in wvwvw.. Specially to generate clipping Like rg, to have à shaDow inc….

Dee Namo/Oken Toshan, GNou, Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Hello from Judge [JDGE]. We joined Gandara this evening, moving from Desolation. Looking forward to a fun matchup, although having faced Arbor at their peak it’s sad to see them gutted like this.

Sorry to see you and your misfits go, Gandarra have indeed gained a fantastic guild. Best of luck with your new home, I’ll miss bumping into Frou and seeing Osci in the strangest of places.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Whoah! Augury.. What happened? You guys are so many now! Way more than before, holy cow! I guess a lot of Arborstone guilds joined you as well?

That said, where ARE the guilds? All i see is zergs or hiding in the keeps! ;D We did have some fights with SoW tho! Man, they really like to spam invisibility all the time! xD

Looking forward to some nice battles this week. The coverage you guys have is insane tho. Good luck in T3 next week. =]

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

(edited by IDarko.4709)

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Sorry to see you and your misfits go, Gandarra have indeed gained a fantastic guild. Best of luck with your new home, I’ll miss bumping into Frou and seeing Osci in the strangest of places.

Agreed, it’s very sad to see you go as I really liked you guys. But I can fully understand your reasoning for leaving Desolation.

So I’d like to wish you all a very fond farewell and thanks for all the fun I had with you guys while you were on Desolation!! Gandara is very lucky to have you…

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Daendur.2357

Current situation …

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Ahh XxX was good for me to wait 2h30 in queue to enter wvwvw and fight you or i may need to use chase you ^^. Was fun and we finaly got you.

If you were recording, it would be awsome to share this fight.

Week is just starting for us, i hope we catch you again on the open

Just one thing.. Is lame to use pve potion (with nô skill bar) in wvwvw.. Specially to generate clipping Like rg, to have à shaDow inc….

and where is the fun to zerg 13 of us with 30+ gnou+pug?i tryed many time to inc u without all the pug but always u all fled and i repeat we roam with 10man always and sometimes we are bit more,9:58 is the time we resisted the zerg wars but no i trashed the video no point post it.
After month of game i really dont undertand why many BIG guild continue say “yeah was fun fight” and they were 30 40,the fun thing is kill 30 40 ppl with 10 not otherwise.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/