Gandara Vs Millers Sound Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

So it begins. New tier for Gandara, highest we’ve been since 24 hour matchups. I bid you all a fun match and let rivalries, chest thumping and Ego’s riot upon this thread within the boundaries of the forums rules ;D!!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

With Bessie at our side we will prevail

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Pew pew pew, death to all those who oppose me!!!

Awwww Bessie is all festive!

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Had some nice fights against (seemingly) Gandara randoms at your northwest tower on Gandara homelands. You seemed a bit unorganized at the beginning, running at us in small groups getting yourselves wiped.

Sadly we had to leave to defend our spawntower and bay, otherwise we could have had some more fun =)

in WvW

Posted by: hokage.5342

hokage.5342

Greetings from Riverside,

i hope all of us have a good week with good fights without bugusing.
See you on the BG.
Good luck and have fun

Astharoshe Scarlet [War] |Ultear Scarlet [Elem] |Astha Knightwalker [Guard]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Riverside… you guys are brutal. Had fun fighting you guys at Askalion Hills in Gandara Borderlands tonight! Special call out to [dw] and [ZORN] for making it extra difficult for us ;P.

Also [Bots] from Millers Sound, even out manned you were packing heat, also had fun fighting you guys =)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: SaladSnake.4068

SaladSnake.4068

Bun Tata sendings a many kisses for all in this thread

in WvW

Iavra.8510

I remember fighting against [Dius] today. Was quite hard fighting that near to your spawn against your evergrowing numbers until we were overwhelmed (we were about 15-17 of our guild including some [PEST] members today) ^^

It seemed that a Gandara mesmer bugged into our bay on Gandara BL today. We could stop and defeat him but there aleady were ~20 Gandara outside waiting for a portal. Would be nice if you could look into this case.

Also nice fight against [dw] of Riverside at/in Bay. You were easily 2-3 times our number but that one arrow cart brought you so low that we could finish you off after you broke the inner gate ^^

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Did you catch a guild tag from those seeking entry through nefarious means?

Send it over and we’ll look in to it, I know I spent most of my time at Hills on our border because Millers just wouldn’t let it be lol or it might have been the other server… it’s 6:30am and I ahve yet to sleep!

in WvW

Iavra.8510

I couldn’t see a tag, but i just arrived as my guildmates already downed him/her, so maybe they remember the tag.

in WvW

EnoLive.2367

All I can say about this week and I know it’s going be like that is Meh not into being spit roasted

Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: Kambros.8209

Kambros.8209

Hiho!

As a player most of the time fighting on eternals I am a little bit disappointed by now. That Miller’s does not take eternals as #1 priority we did know from earlier matchups. But I’ve had the hope that Gandara would give us heavy fights out there.

Come on guys, bring your forces up. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

Cya on the fields of glory!

Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Appologies to RS but Gandara always suffers a heavy fall off of WvW players when there is an event and it is not possible for us to fight RS let alone RS and Millers at the same time… Suggest you Germans just play with yourselves.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Filthy!! But yeah the influx of new players and the event has us down a number of regular WvW guilds and has a bunch of new voices that wanna be heard

in WvW

Iavra.8510

I can tell you that there are no arrangements of any sort between RS and MS as far as i know. They keep running against our bay and garrison as much as we keep running against your hill, you against our garrison etc. Seems like a good 1v1v1 atm where everyone fights against the 2 other servers at all times.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

I agree Lavra. Had fun slaying both servers at some point and watching the you guys slay each other

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Lurch.9517

I am not accusing RS and Millers of having an arrangement Lavra, RS have enough it seems to attack both other servers at the same time.. But its pretty obvious that Millers are not attacking RS BL at all except occasionally with the event. Sadly, with our diminished numbers we are not capable of defending our BL against a sustained 2 prong attack which is very sad.

edit. Also, our players that are coming to WvW this week seem to be suffering from a lack of joined up thinking which is making the numbers we do have rather less effective than they should be.

Lurch
Gandara

(edited by Lurch.9517)

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Had a fun night trying to get Bay back in Gandara Bl, ultimately unsucessful but fun non the less. Have to admire our german adversaries. Pulled off some neat tricks getting our siege down.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Well je, we at MS are pretty few ppl
so we decided to ignore 1 BL or at least put it on low priority
ofc we capp what we can if the BL is empty but jeah.. RS are just to many ppl

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in WvW

Lurch.9517

Well je, we at MS are pretty few ppl
so we decided to ignore 1 BL or at least put it on low priority
ofc we capp what we can if the BL is empty but jeah.. RS are just to many ppl

Yes we can see that MS are very low in numbers compared to gandara and obviously compared to RS. Maybe MS should change your priorities, Gandara is not your natural enemy we are more populated than you and it is doubtful any of our players would be attracted to a German language server. If you attacked RS as your priority it would make it a more enjoyable match up as between us we would make them work much harder to achieve anything. there would also be a chance that a few of RS more disgruntled players might decide to switch over to MS.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Urgh!! Reset breaking upgrades again? Anyone else have that when a new build totally stops upgrades when you come back to the game meaning you can’t make any structural upgrades to your keeps/towers?

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Oooo Double Clicked them in a rage and they started going again but the upgrade bar isn’t there….

in WvW

EnoLive.2367

Report the bug as exploitable and add in the text part it’s blockage as well

Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Btw, it’s an uppercase i instead of a lowercase L…

in WvW

Kambros.8209

Hi!

This week is so different from the last weeks against Piken, Baruch, Seafarers and the server formerly known as Miller’s Sound.

Gosh, we have Winter’s Day event, too, but it seems that you guys have more issues with this than we have. Or do you need a W3 break?

Would really appreciate some more good action.

Cya out here,

Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Iavra.8510

We are having guild raid everyday during primetime, just find the map we are on and we could deliver you some fights Already fought succesful against [RSC] (even if it’s not a ‘real’ guild) and [dw] and would like to meet [DTK] on the battlefield.

in WvW

Posted by: Morbely.4051

Morbely.4051

Hi Bots and SM you guy’s are very hard fighters and we had a lot of fun against you!!
Greetings from [dw] DRUCKWELLE Riverside!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

It’s not being quite so much fun in wvw this week as we seem to lose most of our wvw regulars whenever there is an event on, and gain what I like to affectionately call ‘lemmings’ (people who think that head butting gates or breaking them down with their bare hands is sensible, whilst standing under a hail of fire all bunched up at the middle area of the gate, facing the gate and not watching anywhere else).
Had some good fights though, defending spiritholme from repeated attacks for hours on end was great fun, and fighting you guys is a good challenge as you are better organised than our previous opponents have been in general.

Victory Ranger (PUK), Gandara (part time commander..VERY part time).

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Azunai.1065

To the Gandaran that attacked the RS bay on RS borderlands..
Im the Millersound Asuran Elementalist from [Bots] that watched you sieging the north west gate!
It seemed like you got no siege weapons left so i waved and agreed @/with you using emote chat
I then ran into your Zerg and dropped a Trebuchet next to one of your Catapults!
You were so happy that a bunch of you chased me up to the supplycamp and east gate of the bay!
I then sat down a second time to watch you!
You build the Treb and another cata, some Riverside guys were attacking from the hill, i helped one of your players out and killed the RS guy..
You thanked me by chasing again! Hell it was fun! I finally died cause of those ret,arded Minotours charging me in addition to 1 Ele from [SN] and 1 Ranger and another Thief of yours :P

The next time i arrived at your position one Gandarran asuran Thief was fighting 1 RS ranger and 1 RS necromancer, i killed the ranger when you were on low health, and you killed the necro while i was downed. It was all fine!
But why in hell did you then finish me and bowed on my corpse xD

(edited by Azunai.1065)

in WvW

Kambros.8209

’morning.

Thats what I call sportsmanship. “Hey, thanks for your help… but… I kill you anyway – firstly, cuz you have red letters above your head and secondly… cuz I caaaaaan!!!”

Cheers, Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

EnoLive.2367

Ahh another night of two servers being locked out of the EB JP was a bit of a shock getting side swiped by 6 RS golem’s this morning at the Valley how no one spotted them till they we’re at the inner gate is baffling but fair play to them for spending that much effort at that time of day against so few.

Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Last night fight for Hill Keep on Gandara BL was really intense. I joked we should rename Gandara Borderlans “trebuchet graveyard” as in those 3 hours 20 trebs were destroyed untill the Riverside finally abandoned the attack. I must have done suicide-run a dozen times but for every treb we would destroy you would build 2 new ones. I guess Riverside eventually ran out of trebs or decided to try to attack something easier to take – Legendary Defender maybe

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Azunai we have some members in SN that are like Skritt, they see red as Shiny and just chase after it. I try to tell them in situations like that to leave things be but they see it as weakness and start having a go on TS. So in those situations I suggest you call in back up and kick their kitten because I tend to leave them alone if they don’t think tactically. Both our servers at night are seriously out manned against Rivers and every little bit of help is a god send lol.

Last night in Gandara Borderlands was wow, 7 players defending Valley from a large number of Riverside successfully and then people started to come to EB so we tried pushing out which proved to be a mistake as those 6 Golems were just too much to take. When you see in team chat “Wow six golems” there’s a part of you that clicks and thinks, I better go check out the only real estate we have.. poor Eno was like “WHAT?!?!” at that point I knew it was time for bed

in WvW

Iavra.8510

we have some members in SN that are like Skritt

You should try to gather more of them, skritt are rather intelligent in numbers ^^

in WvW

Tortun.5946

I think we were the only guild of number after 2am… about 8 of us I think although we were spread pretty thin

Although there was one point when I told ‘em not to be mean as they chased a sole MIller’s and popped a pressie in their path releasing a bunch of evil dollys!

in WvW

Azunai.1065

Ah Tortun, dont get me wrong, i enjoyed the chase!
I felt superior walking right into your group of like 15-20 ppl, drop a trebuchet and walk out like a boss!

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Last night in Gandara Borderlands was wow, 7 players defending Valley from a large number of Riverside successfully and then people started to come to EB so we tried pushing out which proved to be a mistake as those 6 Golems were just too much to take. When you see in team chat “Wow six golems” there’s a part of you that clicks and thinks, I better go check out the only real estate we have.. poor Eno was like “WHAT?!?!” at that point I knew it was time for bed

Torty fainted when he saw the golems so I had to revive him instead of building siege.

Every invader is a badge with legs. Some have longer legs than others, but I have a duty to make them drop all the same! Anyways, I’ll be gone the rest of the match, have fun all.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Kambros.8209

Hiho!

Nice evening on Gandara Borderlands. Thanks to the guys who gave us nice fights and thanks to fx and our DTK-members for this enjoyable raid.

Cheers, Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Shame that it always ends up the same.. Golems marching in soon as outmanned shows up. Not like a zerg of 50+ needed it… glad some of you are having fun.

in WvW

Tortun.5946

I logged out much earlier to watch a movie, we know how the night time ends up and as the numbers began to dwindle a lot earlier tonight I just couldn’t be fussed lol.

Some great fights today, had some fun sieging up a camp with rams in the alcove beating those up that attempted to enter lol RS must of thought we were crazy but their numbers were plentiful and we were but a few lol

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Was a fun primetime yesterday. We had a very nice coordinated main zerg lead by [AN] binding the enemy and our guild group flanking the enemy or vice versa. We beat [dw] multiple times and from the looks of the answers in the german forums it seems that they were very pleased to get this challenge from us ^^

Sure we wiped a few times. I remember an action, we standing on top of southwest camp, the RS [dw] zerg just walking out of the camp, maybe 2-2.5 times our number. Our leader commands us to charge in, we down about 10-15 of them the moment the battle begins, but sadly lost over time.
Afterwards our leader comments: “Well, at least they know we got balls” ^^

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Blocked in germany…

in WvW

Tortun.5946

I watched it and I can see why it’s blocked in Germany, the countless people that fell to XxX in that video are just scary, even scarier is the fact that the leader in question just ignored a present!!!!

in WvW

EnoLive.2367

Just been in WvWvW and come away with a very sad heart that most of Gandara is doing PvE and will most probably be still doing it till after the Winterdays event is over.
at most there was only 15 in total on all maps.
What a waste of cash in upgrades and siege, plus not forgetting the repair bills.
I’ll still keep battling away as best as I can but won’t be taking on zergs of 30/50 solo that’s for sure.
WTG Anet for killing a server in WvWvW that was on the rise with this over long event.

Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

riverside and miller have the worst zerg i have seen in 11 years of mmorpg,no tactics no brain only a number nothing more,for each of us we can kill 4 of u and we are only 10+,the fun thing is we do it every day.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Iavra.8510

the worst zerg i have never seen

So, you mean…the best zerg you have ever seen?

in WvW

Tortun.5946

RS are pretty impressive and there are elements of Millers that catch you off guard.

RS have been giving us a run for our money on our BL this morning with trebs a plenty, can’t get in through the front door, make them panic from the back

Zergs are zergs… there’s organised groups and then theres the “Oooo look an icon… smash, kill, win” meanwhile they’re not looking at the map or interested in defense of any kind

in WvW

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

the worst zerg i have never seen

So, you mean…the best zerg you have ever seen?

The right answer is into the video.
Find the way to watch it or ask to someone which can do it

Maltra XxX

in WvW

Iavra.8510

there are elements of Millers that catch you off guard.

They even catch us off guard some of the time

If we could get organized zergs like yesterday on every map, supported by one or more smaller guild groups … guess we could give you a lot more good fights than currently.

Sadly, the most time i see a gandara player during primetime (playing mostly on our homemap), he got the outmanned-buff…

btw: I may watch the video after getting home. In the meanwhile you could take a look at maxtrums videos (not the cs ones): http://www.youtube.com/user/Maxtrum83/videos?view=0&flow=grid
We are still training, but we had some good actions lately (one of the videos got blocked in germany but i guess you should be able to watch it).