Gunnar's Hold/Whiteside Ridge/Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Topic for this match.
So far we can see Dzag dominating in off peak hours, and WSR with lack of players.
Lets hope this match will be fun till its end

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Impressions from a GH perspective:

The germans magically generate a huge zerg in the evening-early morning. One would expect them to be argentines. They seem to rely on numbers for effectiveness.

WSR don’t have many players at all, but the odd one or two guilds that are knocking about seem to be very good.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

We need servers to get merged. I understand the concept behind WvW, but when numbers are so drastically skewed among the participants it’s just game breaking. WvW can not be about player/team skill as long as this disparity exists. It’s been clear for a few match-ups that WvW (at least in the lower ranks) is fundamentally flawed and this week has served to reinforce that opinion. I’m nearing the stage where i shelf GW2 for a few months, and maybe come back in February to see the new update.

Well done to Dz, you’ve exceeded my expectations and have been very good so far. I feel bad for WSR, they have been completely outnumbered, you’ve shown heart and skill whenever I’ve seen 5+ of you on the map – i wish you the best of luck in the future and hope your server and Gunnar’s Hold both rebound.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

As far as i can say from our earlier matches against Dzagonur: they are pretty strong defenders and everytime when you think you wiped them off the map, they pop up with a huge zerg steamrolling the map. So beware of teh germanz!

Salutes to everyone!

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

We need servers to get merged.

They will argue there is no need as there are mechanics in place for players to solve this issue themselves … as much as I would agree with.
Good luck in this matchup. Fighting SoE was a pleasure

in WvW

Posted by: Balrog.7891

Balrog.7891

GJ Dzagonur you really have the numbers to push in all baorderlands.
After the second day of break out i am seeing that wvw is getting more frustrated special in our borderland. its alread enough for some servers that doesnt have the numbers for 1 map. That powerful npc neeeded to screw those servers more.
Anyway i am at the edge for a break.

cu around GH, and WSR dont give up

Lord Rahl
Leader of D’Harans Emipre

(edited by Balrog.7891)

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Balrog, your guild stole our name (we had it during beta’s) for that you shall pay next week!

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

I would like to say thanks to WSR for the fun tonight in your Borderlands, but can I ask tho when you was at lake why didn’t you send a team to go take Briar & Bay? we had our full force of the map @ lake (About 20 of us) & we would not have been able to split up to defend two Towers & a Keep so you could have got most of your map back as your main force kept us busy.

Anyway thanks for the fun.

From Vitas [VS] & Back Door Brawlers [BdB]

P.S. I would also like to say grtz to Drz in advance, your Morning team will win you this match-up for sure but you are in for a spanking in the next tier up sorry to say.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

in WvW

Posted by: OnyX.9027

OnyX.9027

Balrog, your guild stole our name (we had it during beta’s) for that you shall pay next week!

we also had it in beta but on behalf of my guildmates…

I accept that challenge

Reservoir Shugo – Necro
Soul of Onyx – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

There was a Dzagonur guy inside a building just now that we had owned for at least a few hours. We had our entire borderlands, then the breakout thing started and they formed a zerg with hardly any of us around, and this was the latest thing they were attacking. Hadn’t been lost and retaken, no way he was hiding. We chased him around in circles for a bit smacking him and he jumped off the wall.

I take it there are still exploits to breaching towers then?

(lol @ the blur on me in ss)

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ecuvaro.6301

Ecuvaro.6301

Thanks for pointing this out, LameFox; I will inform our WvW organisation team about this incident and we will investigate it. Cheating and/or bugusing is not and will never be tolerated by any of us on Dzagonur.

Speaking of steamrolling – you guys on Gunnar’s gave us a pretty hard evening yesterday I’m part of our homeland defense team (never move much out of our own borderlands), and although we did our best, you pretty much rolled over us in some locations. Seems it’s gonna be a week with long and intense fights – awesome!

As for WSR…guys, I wish you all the best We always enjoyed fighting you. I hope you find back to your former strength. Don’t give up!

(edited by Ecuvaro.6301)

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Nice countertrebbing, Dzagonur, it was impossible to take SM or your keep on Eternal for me yesterday. (I was running commander in Eternal during they daytime on sunday). Great fights too, we wiped you out of Anza several times when the circle at Lord’s room was already down! Phew! Guess you hated us biting in your west side like a mad terrier Good fights guys, looking forward to more =)

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

There was a Dzagonur guy inside a building just now that we had owned for at least a few hours. We had our entire borderlands, then the breakout thing started and they formed a zerg with hardly any of us around, and this was the latest thing they were attacking. Hadn’t been lost and retaken, no way he was hiding. We chased him around in circles for a bit smacking him and he jumped off the wall.

I take it there are still exploits to breaching towers then?

(lol @ the blur on me in ss)

If only my timing was better I could post a dozen more of ss of the same nature, lucky for us the guy was caught in this case but during the day it’s completely different story.

in WvW

gagi.4012

I need to say i also saw 4 dzag guys in aldons ledge tower on eb killing lord and caping tower with all walls and gates at 100% and with no siege out front… im not gonna say its cheating cos im not 100% sure but that was really wierd… im hoping i missed something and that wasnt exploit

in WvW

Posted by: Mhim.3415

Mhim.3415

Please report any hacking and post screenshots here. We (dzag) don´t like that kind of playing and when i can see from which Guild they are, i will do something against them.
BUT, don´t think everything what you don´t can explain is a hack!

Nice fights that weekend, sometimes i had no time to eat because GH was allways on our homelands and make a lot of pressure :-)
And chill, normally we are just really strong on weekend, during the week, a lot of us have to work or go to school….
I bet at the end of this turn, GH is Nr. 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Please report any hacking and post screenshots here. We (dzag) don´t like that kind of playing and when i can see from which Guild they are, i will do something against them.
BUT, don´t think everything what you don´t can explain is a hack!

Nice fights that weekend, sometimes i had no time to eat because GH was allways on our homelands and make a lot of pressure :-)
And chill, normally we are just really strong on weekend, during the week, a lot of us have to work or go to school….
I bet at the end of this turn, GH is Nr. 1.

We have been in the WvW scene long enough to sweep everything that we take, heck I even sweep for hiding thieves when we take camps. And I honestly cannot come up with an explanation as to how people made it into lords legitimately when all gate and walls were intact and the towers were sweep by no less than 30 people for the pass hour.

Well, number 1 or not don’t bother me, I enjoy a good fight even if we lost in points by the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

well, yesterday the strange thing happend

I’m from GH, at gh borderland right after Reds take our garnison (taking legit with forces). Setting up a treb at Cragtop and a party member start trebing garnison outer wall, after a time I seen the gates destroyed and OUR zerg pour in and take the tower back.

NO ideea when that tower flipped while we where there, was no zerg, no wall down, no one was touch by nothing. I did not even realise the tower flipped

I stood like stupid wathing our zerg break the gate and probably the zerg was also like this.. finding us inside a redtower. Even got a wisper asking me wtf we where doing there…. well trebing garnison of course.

I think someone from Reds fly over directly in lord room and ninja the tower with us in it ^^

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick.9472

Maverick.9472

Lol Evil – it was the CHvc group that came knocking on the door, you should have heard our mumble when we saw you and i believe padmey trebbing garrison – biggest WTF moment we’ve had in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Wall jumpers should consider goin elsewhere if they’re gonna take towers/keeps without breaking door/wall. The sportsmanship towards your enemy and the friendship with your server is worth a lot more then cheating. You may pat yourselves on the back for stacking up points but I think most of us “normal” players honors our enemy this much that playing the game as it’s supposed to be played.

Reporting any cheater I happen to come across and I don’t care if it’s from my own server or not, Period!!

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

fab.3298

@Mhim, I caught PRO guild teleporting a little earlier. They took hills and bay in a matter of minutes. I reported them and caught them on fraps at bay. However, i’ve been told that posting proof of hacks on this forum is a bannable offence so i’ll refrain from doing so. If you want to see the video, i’ll pm you the youtube link.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

spiritus.7983

And yea, today happend again in maters in 1-2 min Reds ninja hack Hills and Bay.

I see [DE] is playing fair… not. Stupid thing is that they do it coz they can, not coz they “need” to. [DE] have atm 129 000+ points, while GH got 70k points, and [DE] still have a need to flyhack all the towers. How patethic is that?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

in WvW

Posted by: zippy.7168

zippy.7168

I feel sorry that some people have to enlarge the e-pen thingy on our server
As far as i can tell, its none of our WvW Core-Guilds who does it, its just some randoms and we didnt see them yet :-/
Please keep reporting those guys/girls as we dont need them on our server to have fun in wvw.

On the other hand, please dont point with your fingers on a whole server, as cheaters can join/invade everyones, trying to enlarge something they miss and getting our server a bad reputaion.

Sincerly
Zippy.bLn

Zippy Bln (80 Guardian)
Dzagonur – Commander
[HON] – Officer

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Ill agree with zippy on this , if you see someone exploit SS , or fraps it , and submit a report about it , dont point fingers at a whole server just because of couple of people.

So far i had a lot of fun fightning you guys , havent seen any haxors yet.
Think it was your guild we met just after the resset on friday close to briar , we had about 6 people and you gave us a good fight, looking forward fore more =)

TDA

in WvW

fab.3298

Of course i don’t blame the whole server, just those from PRO guild. We actually had a hacker on our own server a few months ago who kept on stealing the orbs from our enemies, so we know how annoying it can be. I just wanted to let you know so you can be on the look out for them cheating and report them.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

As far as i can tell, its none of our WvW Core-Guilds who does it, its just some randoms and we didnt see them yet :-/
Please keep reporting those guys/girls as we dont need them on our server to have fun in wvw.

Glad that you guys enjoy WvW like we do. I believe it was the same guy who did this in the match vs RoF and WS and i’ve been told that he’s still around and shows off with his “stunts”. Please have an eye on it as this makes WvW pretty pointless. So i ask you to post any relevant info here in the german forum: https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/WvW-Fly-Bug/174312

Cheers to everyone, keep up the honorable fights

in WvW

spiritus.7983

On the other hand, please dont point with your fingers on a whole server, as cheaters can join/invade everyones, trying to enlarge something they miss and getting our server a bad reputaion.

Sincerly
Zippy.bLn

Yea… that post was made in anger right after that crap happend. I know some ppl from GH report it but you guys must keep an eye open too. I dont want www to become like ppl staying in lords room with fraps opend just in case that hackers happend to come by, then anet dont do crap about it.

We need to remember WWW is not anet priority. If hackers are permaban, I doubt they afford 50 euros everytime to buy the game back

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

(edited by spiritus.7983)

in WvW

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Is there a report option for exploiting at all? I think I looked at the time and didn’t see one. Or is there some way you’re meant to report it out of game?

in WvW

Posted by: rhuagh.8239

rhuagh.8239

exploits@arena.net is the official place to report exploits.

[CHvc] Maelona – Cry Havoc Loot Bag
Gunnar’s Hold EU

in WvW

fab.3298

Been having a lot of fun fighting SK guild from Dz today. Keep it up, you guys are very good.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: HtFde.3856

HtFde.3856

GJ Dzagonur you really have the numbers to push in all baorderlands.

Actually (this did change a bit today today) we’re no more or less than a week ago. Big difference, though, is the holidays which allow us to play at times we normally could not (work, school, university, etc.) – so we can play more efficiently by spreading our forces over a bigger timespan.

PMI – Dzagonur Rallybot :)

in WvW

Svarty.8019

This matchup is boring.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Crosstrack.9184

Crosstrack.9184

Man, Whiteside, you guys have gotta help us out with Dzagonur instead of side-swiping us when we push their towers in EB! That’s 2 night in a row we hit Anzolas, Mendons, and then move across to Ogre(where we normally get slaughtered) only to see you guys knocking down our towers while we aren’t looking!

in WvW

Posted by: Mhim.3415

Mhim.3415

Really good fight yesterday evening at our (Dzag) Bay!!! Thanks to GH for pushing us to the limit.

in WvW

fab.3298

We spent hours on bay but you guys put up one hell of a defence, good job. In the end we lost a lot of players due to the time and had to give up.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Had some really awesome battles yesterday evening in both Dzagonur borderlands aswell in Whiteside borderlands.

Respect!

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

very impressive defense at your bay. very disciplined and doing the right thing at all times. we had superior numbers but could not win. very well done, my respect! i think you had to pull over troops from EB though? :P stuff cleared up there when hit bay with full force.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: HtFde.3856

HtFde.3856

This matchup is boring.

Well – I wouldn’t say that. The outcome seems to be pretty much decided already, yes, but all three servers involved have a good fighting spirit and there’s some pretty intense fighting, especially so from 10pm CET onward.

We may dominate the map at times but you keep us running around, for sure.

PMI – Dzagonur Rallybot :)

in WvW

Posted by: DaYeL.1495

DaYeL.1495

This matchup is boring.

Well – I wouldn’t say that. The outcome seems to be pretty much decided already, yes, but all three servers involved have a good fighting spirit and there’s some pretty intense fighting, especially so from 10pm CET onward.

Funny to read this when the last WvW guild left WSR some days ago.
Dzago is just pwning cause of the lacks of numbers of the others 2 servers, in the tier above, it will take kick in the teeth again.
Im sad for GH it dont deserve to stay here. Im happy instead to see WSR in this bad situation. WSr population never gave support the to few WvW guilds, now im happy to see them complain about the bad situation

Dayel Baratheon – Guardian LvL 80
[MdA] Mietitori di Anime – Officer
Commander-Whiteside Ridge (Whiteside Pact Alliance)

(edited by DaYeL.1495)

in WvW

Posted by: Efimerlin.3094

Efimerlin.3094

DaYeL.1495:

Dzago is just pwning cause of the lacks of numbers of the others 2 servers, in the tier above, it will take kick in the teeth again.
Im sad for GH it dont deserve to stay here. Im happy instead to see WSR in this bad situation. WSr population never gave support the to few WvW guilds, now im happy to see them complain about the bad situation

Just out of curiosity, what support from the population were you looking for?

Is it that you bought a commander book so now everyone has to listen to, and do whatever you say?

Or is it some other kind of support you were expecting, i’m not trolling here i genuinely want to know what this support you expected is?

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

So tonight some of our enemies met a bunch of people that are not a guild. Not even a regular group. I know there was ouchness, whether you were WR, DE, or wallhackers (yes a few of you kittens got found). The team you faced won some and lost some. When I say lost I mean they died while you were not where you should have been. Sometimes that panned out, sometimes not.

Much respect to our German opponents tonight. Very effective and fast responses with huge numbers (remember, this is relative – we are few). I am genuinely impressed with how you guys worked as a team.

Whiteside, you guys field so few and yet the few are to be feared. Tbh every WR encounter is a treasure. I never know how it will turn out. While the Germans seem to be organised and methodical, you guys have inventiveness and outright evilness at times. Two thumbs way way up. I cannot overstate the respect I have for what you guys do.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Svarty.8019

This matchup is boring.

Well – I wouldn’t say that. The outcome seems to be pretty much decided already, yes,

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Just out of curiosity, what support from the population were you looking for?

Is it that you bought a commander book so now everyone has to listen to, and do whatever you say?

Or is it some other kind of support you were expecting, i’m not trolling here i genuinely want to know what this support you expected is?

Generally the attitude PvE players and “random”-WvW players bring towards you. When you run around in Lions Arch with activated commander, people ask you wtf you are doing in Lions Arch. If you ask for donations in BL or EB, you get mostly flame. If you try to lead a Zerg and make a mistake, people will flame and spam the chat. If you want to teach somebody that rezzing a downed player is better than chasing some thief, you get flame.
I could go further, but I know Dayel and his guild, and people burn out if the outcome of a match depends only on the 3-4 big WvW guilds (big is a relative term, not 500 but maybe 25-30 online players per event per guild).

The general problem I see in WSR is that people dont want to communicate and use chat properly. People dont like to defend stuff. And many good, small guilds left WSR after WSR played vs Aurora Glade because they saw how bad WSR was compared to them.

When I left WSR for a mid-tier server 3 days ago it was like a dream. People use chat for usefull info. If you upgrade something, there is a good chance that someone will defend. Commanders from different guilds dont hate on each other, they get the idea of sitting in the same boat.

Sry for a bit of off-topic, but here are my 2 cents. I wish good luck to all partys. Even tho DZ has some of the most awful guild name + tag combinations in WvW.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: DutchError.7039

DutchError.7039

This matchup is boring.

Did you and your guild leave WSR yet? If so, where did you go?

I remember you being a good commander, the problem was most people not actually listening to your orders and randomly bashing their heads into the nearest keep/tower/SM without siege and any form of strategy.

Derp

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

This matchup is boring.

Did you and your guild leave WSR yet? If so, where did you go?

I remember you being a good commander, the problem was most people not actually listening to your orders and randomly bashing their heads into the nearest keep/tower/SM without siege and any form of strategy.

Dayel left with his guild MdA to Aurora Glade. Some other italian guilds moved too.

~ Gandara

in WvW

gagi.4012

Sincerly
Zippy.bLn

I don’t buy this
Its almost week gone and i saw cheats every day… never seen people cheating in wvw before all the time i played from tier 2 to tier 8, in this matchup i saw it every day

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

To the GM of Eclipse Gaming [DE]:

We spotted a number of your guild glitching into Sunnyhill on our own borderlands a few moments ago. Also warping pets in through doors.

You might want to have a quiet word with your people. We’ve taken numerous screenshots and reported to this to ArenaNet.

I urge anyone that spots people from their own team glitching (i.e. cheating) to kick people from guilds before you become tarnished with the poor behaviour of others.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

DE had a massive numbers advantage over us – why the need to cheat too?

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

gagi.4012

guilds and tags
peacemakers iluminati PMI
dont flame just game DFJG
subway to sully SMS
and 2 unguilded i saw taking tower briar on dzag by exploit just cpl minutes ago

in WvW

Posted by: Daenenaxt.2498

Daenenaxt.2498

We spotted a number of your guild glitching into Sunnyhill on our own borderlands a few moments ago. Also warping pets in through doors.

You might want to have a quiet word with your people. We’ve taken numerous screenshots and reported to this to ArenaNet.

I urge anyone that spots people from their own team glitching (i.e. cheating) to kick people from guilds before you become tarnished with the poor behaviour of others.

Sorry, but its no cheat its a bug. some classes has a problem when they use some skills. they have reported it.

p.s. and we saw some of you used it too

Dänenaxt [ECL]
Administrator of Eclipse Gaming
www.eclipse-gilde.net

(edited by Daenenaxt.2498)

in WvW

Posted by: LearnToPlay.1845

LearnToPlay.1845

Hello,

yes some of our people actually glitchet through the tower gate, but thats because some skills, like the Heartseeker of the Thief, result in glitching through the gate(in Sunnyhill only). We heard that sunnyhill was bugged but we didnt know wich skill in particular caused that. At 5% Life remaining of the Tower gat you Guys Destroyed our ram’s. In the result we did just normal weapon dmg on the gate to get the last 5% down and just naturally all classes started spamming there skills, like Heartseeker. But still every Member of [ECL] that got acidentally glitched in immediately left the tower. We didnt got a mesmer in the tower and Portal us in or anything.

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming