Henge of Denravi Alliance with Stormbluff Unacceptable

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

we never denied focusing JQ we denied the stupid allegations of an alliance to do it on purpose. JQ is fun to attack because points taken from them last longer as they tend to either 1. try to zerg it back leaving other stuff undefended or 2. go cry to mommy and take their toys and go home.

I was on SBI borderlands last night at Dawns and it was oh so funny watching you guys throw yourselves at the seige at dawns while henge tried to ninja garrison through the water entrance. and we took the tower on the other side of garrison from you and laughed while we hit garrison from both sides :-D

Henge thinks smart and playes good. JQ just zergs the hell out of everything and thinks they are the bestest thing ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

We do have a lot of players who hyperfocus on areas they shouldn’t and/or lack direction. Price we pay for not having a few large, ironfisted guilds dictating everything to everyone.

I’m content with it. Although it would be nice if more JQ players tried out voice chat. It won’t kill you, I promise. It didn’t kill me, and I hate voice chat with a passion. Unfortunately, it’s very useful in pvp.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: Arctix.1758

Arctix.1758

we never denied focusing JQ we denied the stupid allegations of an alliance to do it on purpose. JQ is fun to attack because points taken from them last longer as they tend to either 1. try to zerg it back leaving other stuff undefended or 2. go cry to mommy and take their toys and go home.

I was on SBI borderlands last night at Dawns and it was oh so funny watching you guys throw yourselves at the seige at dawns while henge tried to ninja garrison through the water entrance. and we took the tower on the other side of garrison from you and laughed while we hit garrison from both sides :-D

Henge thinks smart and playes good. JQ just zergs the hell out of everything and thinks they are the bestest thing ever.

I think it’s funny how you think JQ zergs. Henge is like 70% under one guild. It’s either PRX or SYS. The rest are a handful and usually get rolled most of the time. Henge is going to have good coordination if it’s under the same guild.

I agree, voice chat is important. JQ has a TS server that not everyone uses. I think they should..maybe coordinate an offensive instead of spread out and do their own thing. Most of the time when roaming, I’ll find a handful of JQ attacking a tower/keep and not a mention of it in /team or /map. The communication is off, and that’s our only problem.

Commander Arctix (Arctx) [Team Legacy] Human Warrior
DAoC, EQ2, WoW, AoC, L2, UO <freerps> <myth>
<wrath> <banda> <insurrection> <jaded>

in WvW

Syphen.1980

I just call it like I see it. I see no coordination from JQ and only zerging. I see strategy and cunning from Henge. SBI has quite a few very large organized guilds so we have better coordination. I know my guild alone could field 80 or 90 on one map if we could all get in at the same time and it is only that low because all 200 don’t want to do WvW at the same time.

Zerging would be you guys pushing us out of garrison, rushing up the hill to dawns following the people drawing you in, then getting slaughtered by seige, rinse repeat while you ignore the tower on the other side and don’t even bother to build your own trebs to take out ours on the walls of dawns. I mean seriously we had 3 trebs up there. How could you not see them. /boggle

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over the same way and expecting a different result.

We are just now getting our server to use our voice coms. It is like pulling teeth but it is happening slowly but surely.

(edited by Syphen.1980)

in WvW

Posted by: AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

If we (SBI) don’t take JQ’s territory, Henge will take it and get an even larger lead, if we take the territory and Henge doesn’t, we start catching up. Thus we also fight over the JQ territory as well as Henge’s. I have never seen our server not pushing both sides at once, and we always run into henge on both sides.

Generally, if we see a fight between two sides over a tower, we will wait for the siege to finish and attempt to backstab the team sieging, much less costly than killing them and sieging it ourselves. Even if we fail, the tower will no longer have upgrades and be an easier target.

(edited by AmIAnnoyingNow.2903)

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

I’ll say this once more:

JQ relentlessly attacks SBI umberglade camps and bravost/durios without leaving defenses in their northwest side.

HoD sees this opportunity to attack Anzalias/Mendons and proceeds to do so. While their towers are being attacked, JQ REFUSES to back out of SBI territory to defend their own, so after quelling the JQ invasion, SBI now sees an opportunity to attack while they defend Anzalia’s. SO WE PUSH.

On the flipside, when we attack Ogrewatch with a large force, more often than not our southern towers will get sieged by HoD. However, we (oftentimes) have the sense to leave scouts and defenders. If the force is large enough, SBI FORCES ACTUALLY PULL OUT AND MOUNT A PROPER DEFENSE. HoD forces see taking QL just won’t happen, and back out.

HoD are great opportunists. Show them you won’t make their siege easy, and they’ll back out.

JQ has crap tactics and doesn’t know how to properly defend or attack. They make themselves a target by being bad defenders.

in WvW

Posted by: Karicus.8356

Karicus.8356

Last night on JQ’s Borderlands I (SBI) was helping to defend the eastern keep. Also we were fighting a constant battle against HoD in the south, it was a HUGE to and fro, controlling the middle island and pushed back to the tower. At this point JQ had the entire north and we were content to let them have it. Except one supply camp we needed to supply our eastern keep which changed hands a fair bit.

The fight between SBI and HoD in the south was intense and we finally took their tower, they zerged up and took it right back. It was fun.

JQ ‘tried’ hitting our eastern keep but saw it well upgraded and ran away before it even got flagged. Then, they didnt even touch it for the rest of that evening. INSTEAD they tried hitting the western keep, HoD’s keep, the one with the mote, That was just as heavily upgraded also ALL of HoD were around that area. So SBI were attacking from the south JQ the north, do we have an alliance with JQ now? Or was JQ just dumb as a bag of hammers to attack THAT keep while all of it’s defenders were in the area? Talk about trying to hit the strongest target guys LOL.

A squad decided we’d then attack JQ’s garrison and, on the second attempt, we got in. Only to find HoD had also decided to push JQ off their western keep and hit the Garrison too. There was a huge fight inside the lord room AND in the courtyard yet the commander was screaming in map chat to kill HoD and LET JQ have it, if we couldnt take it, help JQ! Eventually tho, too many of us died and HoD took it.

Next step was to hit it with a treb from the east tower to take it from HoD, which we were doing when JQ took it back, they then pushed onto our tower and took that so JQ HAD SBI’s help that night, for a brief period. We DONT have an alliance with JQ but we saw the smart move was to let JQ have it if we couldnt.

So JQ how much help do you want from us? We have often spent hours working on a keep only to have you roll in behind up, wipe us and claim it for yourselves. Smart tactics but you think we should just knock the gates aside and stand there “after you good chap”?

All these accusations and no real evidence to back up OR deny any form of alliance between anyone. There are alliances yes, quick, small, tactical alliances but nothing so server wide as you ‘claim’.

Our guild on SBI for a time though JQ was strongly allied with Hod but we didnt cry about it, we sat in our spawn and asked “ok what can we do about this? what can we get that’s beneficial?” and we had a bunch of fun doing what we could. We didnt come onto the forums and cry about a physdo alliance.

If anything has come out of this, its that on both HoD and SBI, JQ has the reputation of being… cry babies. Even while fighting in the south and JQ’s north supply camp went to SBI there was map chat along the lines of “ooh this will annoy JQ” and " wait for those QQ’s in the forum about that lol". So if anything you made if MORE fun to steal your rattle.

Grow up and fight JQ – stop QQing and expecting to take and hold everthing, just do what you can when out gunned.

Stormbluff Isle – The Brewery
www.thebrewery.weebly.com

in WvW

Posted by: Ezkeal.7589

Ezkeal.7589

Same thing could be said about JQ and Henge. I remember a particular night after reset. We where on Henge of Denravi borderlands. Pushing on Henge instead JQ comes behind and takes behind us, instead of taking the right keep.

It seems that from 7-about 11 at night henge and jq work very well w/ each other to team up on us. But its all rumors i hope.

JQ kinda reminds me of scavengers, they always try to come in at the last second to pick up the scraps. to bad you will never beat SBI JQ

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

I’ll say this once more:

JQ relentlessly attacks SBI umberglade camps and bravost/durios without leaving defenses in their northwest side.

HoD sees this opportunity to attack Anzalias/Mendons and proceeds to do so. While their towers are being attacked, JQ REFUSES to back out of SBI territory to defend their own, so after quelling the JQ invasion, SBI now sees an opportunity to attack while they defend Anzalia’s. SO WE PUSH.

On the flipside, when we attack Ogrewatch with a large force, more often than not our southern towers will get sieged by HoD. However, we (oftentimes) have the sense to leave scouts and defenders. If the force is large enough, SBI FORCES ACTUALLY PULL OUT AND MOUNT A PROPER DEFENSE. HoD forces see taking QL just won’t happen, and back out.

HoD are great opportunists. Show them you won’t make their siege easy, and they’ll back out.

JQ has crap tactics and doesn’t know how to properly defend or attack. They make themselves a target by being bad defenders.

I approve. Someone’s been watching the map on EB i see

In other news,
I spent 2 hours sitting on a mortar facing Anzalias semi afk, just bombing their keep or the players that run past. Amazingly ive killed full groups that just stood there on the bridge. And noone even bothers to take my mortar out. Not sure if blind or just stupid.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

Dear JQ,

the reason why you are getting hit on from both sides, is because you guys are so single-minded. Learn to use the map more, pay more attention and anticipate the opponents next course of action.

Eg: just 30mins ago, SBI took Klovan from us, so i ported back to Overlook to mortar the keep while the militia try to cap it. Someone reported we lost Mendon’s to JQ, so I decided to wait till you take Speldon’s before porting back to SMC to man the treb/mortar defending Anzalias (which obviously you were about to hit, after Speldon.)

Its all initiative. You guys need to weigh defense and offense more carefully. Defending towers should always be a priority.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Lofty.8759

Lofty.8759

I’ll say this once more:

Kinda this, i’m on HoD EB mostly and from what i can tell this is what’s happening. By the time we push into overlook they realize what we’ve taken in their territory and they pull back. We try to hold out untill the timer ticks the next round of PP, then let JQ have the towers.

On the other hand SBI doesn’t really make a large push at all in any of our lands, except maybe golanta every so often. Very strange.

in WvW

Posted by: Gindorf.4908

Gindorf.4908

(I Play on HoD just FYI)

Just got out of SBI BL and saw plenty of JQ not attacking/stacking with SBI to defend supply camps…. and I saw HoD doing the same with JQ to hit SBI… and HoD killing both and etc etc etc…. Yall need to realise that sometimes these “truces” or “alliances” arent intentional, just people are focused on other stuff and dont see or tunnel vision thier targets.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

(I Play on HoD just FYI)

Just got out of SBI BL and saw plenty of JQ not attacking/stacking with SBI to defend supply camps…. and I saw HoD doing the same with JQ to hit SBI… and HoD killing both and etc etc etc…. Yall need to realise that sometimes these “truces” or “alliances” arent intentional, just people are focused on other stuff and dont see or tunnel vision thier targets.

exactly, why would i want to attack an enemy thats attacking my enemy? Leave them engaged, I will use this to my advantage and take land from them both while they’re occupied!

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

(I Play on HoD just FYI)

exactly, why would i want to attack an enemy thats attacking my enemy? Leave them engaged, I will use this to my advantage and take land from them both while they’re occupied!

Unfortunately people will take a screenshot of this and claim “A is having an OBVIOUS alliance with B against C, here’s screenshot proof” >.<

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

I just call it like I see it. I see no coordination from JQ and only zerging. I see strategy and cunning from Henge. SBI has quite a few very large organized guilds so we have better coordination. I know my guild alone could field 80 or 90 on one map if we could all get in at the same time and it is only that low because all 200 don’t want to do WvW at the same time.

Zerging would be you guys pushing us out of garrison, rushing up the hill to dawns following the people drawing you in, then getting slaughtered by seige, rinse repeat while you ignore the tower on the other side and don’t even bother to build your own trebs to take out ours on the walls of dawns. I mean seriously we had 3 trebs up there. How could you not see them. /boggle

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over the same way and expecting a different result.

We are just now getting our server to use our voice coms. It is like pulling teeth but it is happening slowly but surely.

lol?

in WvW

Tarinis.6054

There may be no allaince, but SBI and henge are just poor players and heres why. In DAOC the Albs were the biggest and largest. As such because of their relic and numberical advantage, the mids and hibs would team up on them. HoD and SBI are to stupid for that. HoD has some Titan alliance(lol kitten), so that makes them a unified zerg. What JQ and SBI need to be doing is hitting them from both sides. Instead you have them just waving at each other like in those screenshots above

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

I didn’t read all the thread, and I’m kind of new to WvWvW, but I was doing some WvWvW this afternoon (1PM ET) and we (JQ) were raiding SM (HoD had it, obviously). We got through the doors, and guess what ? SBI came in and started killing us. When we were all dead, they just cleared the way and let HoD rebuild SM.

I can’t tell if they are doing an alliance but that was really… wow.

in WvW

Tarinis.6054

It gets worse than that

in WvW

Posted by: FxFighter.7824

FxFighter.7824

You shouldn’t have to worry about it for much longer anyway as you’ll be back in the lower bracket soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: Lemonseed.8751

Lemonseed.8751

If you have 3 sides it’s always gonna see like one side is being ganged up on, conspiracy or not

I just kill whatever is not on my team

in WvW

Syphen.1980

There may be no allaince, but SBI and henge are just poor players and heres why. In DAOC the Albs were the biggest and largest. As such because of their relic and numberical advantage, the mids and hibs would team up on them. HoD and SBI are to stupid for that. HoD has some Titan alliance(lol kitten), so that makes them a unified zerg. What JQ and SBI need to be doing is hitting them from both sides. Instead you have them just waving at each other like in those screenshots above

Full of yourself much? So in a couple of weeks when it is you and ET against HOD and your in last place will we see this same thread? Assuming you ever make it into the top bracket again (god I hope not). I think the only server we have ever been matched against that has QQ’d this much has been you guys.

Please next weeks match make sure you don’t come in first in the lower bracket so you don’t have to face henge again and all will be right with the world. You can steamroll the 5th and 6th ranked servers and brag how good you are then.

in WvW

Posted by: Vulpix.4580

Vulpix.4580

There is no alliance. Whoever thinks otherwise is just a moron.

in WvW

Posted by: Pixel.6397

Pixel.6397

What? lol, HoD have no alliance with SBI, what are you talking about? Just got here from WvW and both sides (JQ and HoD) are hitting us hard… stop being paranoid man, the so called alliance won’t work for any of us, maybe you should make one with either one of us instead..

in WvW

Posted by: Stiggz.8421

Stiggz.8421

If i remember correctly, ET and JQ allied against HoD. So I dont see a problem here… whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

in WvW

Corvindi.5734

Right now JQ is a strange mess, at least during eastern US morning time. I actually end up in a queue (a fairly short one, but still a queue) and then when I get in, either everyone is afk, off doing pve (I hate you people, by the way, it’s fine to hit a point or kill something on your way to somewhere, but if there is a queue, you should not dedicate more time than that to pve!), or scattered all over the map.

So it’s queue, but no forces, not even a disorganized zerg.

Also, what is it with you guys and bridges? You just love those bridges. Some of the criticism on here from the other two servers is dead on accurate, rude as they’re being about expressing it.

Anyway, I figure it this way. We’re going to drop in the ranking, we might even lose our next matchup and go down more. Hopefully, though, in a few weeks either your average JQ WvW player with learn something, or follow people who know what they’re doing (in voice chat or otherwise), or they’ll get tired of losing and at least the queue will go away.

I’m still learning, too, so when I realize that something we’re doing is a really bad idea, we’re in deep trouble.

Oh well, the best servers have nowhere to go but down, and some servers are unlucky enough to simply not have either enough players or enough coverage to come through no matter how good they are. We, on the other hand, supposedly have the numbers and coverage, so we have things to work for.

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Arctix.1758

You HoD people can claim whatever you’d like, but in EB, when your zerg and SBI’s zerg is on either side of our overlook, and we can’t just take one side back because we’re up against two zergs, well actions speak louder.

It’s funny, you never see HoD taking over SBI or SBI pushing into HoD. SBI alone usually gets rolled by JQ. In fact I can’t remember a single push in EB where JQ didn’t have to stop because HoD was too busy taking our towers and keeps. Weather it be an alliance, or the just the simple fact that you both just want to eliminate JQ, it’s sad. Even with HoD’s SM, they’re not that good. They should be able to steam roll through our towers and keeps, considering we have SBI’s zerg to deal with on top of them attacking.

I love how easy it is for you band wagoners from HoD to say that all JQ does is cry when the only reason your server has ANY points is because of Titan Alliance and PRX / SIN running your entire server.

If ET has major wvw guilds like HoD I’m sure they would steamroll SBI because they’re not that great. It could go either way. So let me be clear, it’s not that HoD is good, its that the three guilds that run your zergs are good / organized. SBI doesn’t have anything credible and before you go bashing JQ, remember we’re not that far behind for holding both of your zergs non stop.

in WvW

Corvindi.5734

You HoD people can claim whatever you’d like, but in EB, when your zerg and SBI’s zerg is on either side of our overlook, and we can’t just take one side back because we’re up against two zergs, well actions speak louder.

It’s funny, you never see HoD taking over SBI or SBI pushing into HoD. SBI alone usually gets rolled by JQ. In fact I can’t remember a single push in EB where JQ didn’t have to stop because HoD was too busy taking our towers and keeps. Weather it be an alliance, or the just the simple fact that you both just want to eliminate JQ, it’s sad. Even with HoD’s SM, they’re not that good. They should be able to steam roll through our towers and keeps, considering we have SBI’s zerg to deal with on top of them attacking.

I love how easy it is for you band wagoners from HoD to say that all JQ does is cry when the only reason your server has ANY points is because of Titan Alliance and PRX / SIN running your entire server.

If ET has major wvw guilds like HoD I’m sure they would steamroll SBI because they’re not that great. It could go either way. So let me be clear, it’s not that HoD is good, its that the three guilds that run your zergs are good / organized. SBI doesn’t have anything credible and before you go bashing JQ, remember we’re not that far behind for holding both of your zergs non stop.

There may well be alliances between the two, but it’s not against the rules, and what can we do about it? I’d rather we concentrate on improving our own tactics, which is something we can do something about.

If they are allied it won’t last, eventually everyone will be sick of one or two servers holding the top spot or two, and they’ll end up facing two servers that will ally to take them down.

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

I think SIN is from an entirely different server, unless you meant SYN. But no, the HoD militia is very very good! Either they were good from the start, or they learnt some leadership qualities from being lead by TA officers early on, they are a very good force and I am proud to play with and for HoD Butkittenthe ques can get long ):

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Arctix.1758

Yes SYN.

I mean don’t get me wrong. I like seeing other DAoC guilds tearing stuff up. It’s not that JQ has an issue with HoD, or that SBI (lol) is an issue alone, it’s that it’s going to take some server restructuring and more cooperation form within JQ to get anything done. Most of the people don’t listen to /team or /map. It’s our attentiveness that adds to the problem. Like I said earlier, I’ve seen it where literally we’re getting whoever is paying attention to the general chat to focus on a keep / tower, and we’ll pass a fairly large group doing their own thing at some random tower that lacks any advantage to defending our own structures…and don’t get me started with people claiming keeps and not upgrading them..it’s frustrating.

Oh and randomly attacking SM while we have both zergs near our overlook in EB..lol. I’m not denying JQ has their fair share of problems, we do.. but we’re not bad considering with those problems we’re getting attacked from both servers and holding our own.

in WvW

Posted by: Strange.9607

Strange.9607

I am from HOD and our group of people typically focus on red borderlands, which, at this time is JQ. JQ is usually a softer target than SBI right now. We have a hard time attacking past bluelake, let alone the hills. (sometimes we try to do ninja sieges at hills if we can manage to cut them off at bluewater) Anytime we try to attack and take the hills it is because JQ is launching an assault on EH and we want to see if we can get anything out of the combat.

There is simply no alliance with any of the SBI guys. We want to backstab SBI as much as we would want to backstab JQ, but in reality SBI simply has much better response times when they have people and we are forced to abort many attack attempts on them. We don’t like to waste time and lives attacking something that we don’t have the confidence in taking, so we abort these attacks to do more meaningful things.

By other meaningful things, one example is that we often see JQ smacking their faces into Dreaming Bay. Of course Dreaming bay is well supplied as we usually do keep watch of greenvale, and yes we do have scouts and people spotting large assaults.
Once we see these things and SBI turns out to be too messy to gamble with, we simply turn our backs to SBI and come and wipe you outside/inside Dreaming bay, depending on if you actually got through the outer door or not.

JQ should be relatively more difficult to take as JQ is an attack up the hills into some cliffs that we cannot scale. However, it is quite interesting the number of times our siege up the hill into garrison and/or longview/cliffside works after we wipe at Dreaming Bay like the last example. It shouldn’t be hard for JQ to hold the two keeps and the garrison given the geometry of the map. But interestingly JQ loses garrison once too oftenly to HoD and sometimes to SBI. Stop zerging around and actually do some defense like SBI does and maybe HoD will leave your keep and towers alone for a while and go for SBI. I’m not sure if this is the same case as in EB, but from other posts JQ in EB seems to be suffering the same problems.

[CRS]Strange Tw (Mesmer)
Member of Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Corvindi.5734

I’m actually reluctant to even login at this point. Here is what I’m afraid will happen: After a 30 minute queue or so, I’ll get in somewhere on the map. I’ll see some afkers, read some chat by some puzzle pve players inviting others to join them in their worthless pursuits.

There will be less than ten people heading forone of the nearby supply camps to take/retake it, but either we will fail because the enemy will immediately send 20 to destroy us, or we’ll hold it for all of 3 seconds before they send those 20 out to take it back.

Maybe if I’m really lucky 15 or so people will be on a door somewhere, but it will be defended and fortified, so we won’t take it, they’ll just run us back and forth to the closest supply (which we will have had the good sense to take, but again, not the numbers to keep).

Meanwhile, 20-30 people will be fighting in that center bridge/island thing (that any zerg can easily go around).

Oh, and when I hop in TS, there will be 5-10 absolutely silent players in there with me.

~ArenaNet

(edited by Corvindi.5734)

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I’ll say this once more:

Kinda this, i’m on HoD EB mostly and from what i can tell this is what’s happening. By the time we push into overlook they realize what we’ve taken in their territory and they pull back. We try to hold out untill the timer ticks the next round of PP, then let JQ have the towers.

On the other hand SBI doesn’t really make a large push at all in any of our lands, except maybe golanta every so often. Very strange.

We have tried making pushes, but honestly we are trying to dig in right now. We might make small attempts at supply camps or towers to show we are actually still alive, but we are trying to gather our resources.

What HoD is doing is smart. Taking camps RIGHT BEFORE the timer tick ends. Get more points. Very smart. sneaky, but smart.

JQ, you guys are just easy prey. More than once, especially in the open field, we destroy you in PvP combat. Not numbers wise either. Honestly, SBI is still disorganized, and I will admit that. Not enough people dedicated the WvW yet, and it bothers me.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Arctix.1758

I’ll say this once more:

We have tried making pushes, but honestly we are trying to dig in right now. We might make small attempts at supply camps or towers to show we are actually still alive, but we are trying to gather our resources.

What HoD is doing is smart. Taking camps RIGHT BEFORE the timer tick ends. Get more points. Very smart. sneaky, but smart.

JQ, you guys are just easy prey. More than once, especially in the open field, we destroy you in PvP combat. Not numbers wise either. Honestly, SBI is still disorganized, and I will admit that. Not enough people dedicated the WvW yet, and it bothers me.

No. SBI is a joke when it comes to pvp. You must be dreaming. Like I said, the ONLY time, JQ has to lay off SBI is when we’re getting reamed by HoD while we’re focusing on you, which happens most of the time. SBI is not good in pvp compared to JQ. You’re only benefit, and the ONLY reason SBI is number two atm, is because we’re dealing with HoD at the same time as being close to you in numbers.

EDIT: Actually, you guys aren’t bad at zerging the Jump Puzzle…lol..

in WvW

Tarinis.6054

Full of yourself much? So in a couple of weeks when it is you and ET against HOD and your in last place will we see this same thread? Assuming you ever make it into the top bracket again (god I hope not). I think the only server we have ever been matched against that has QQ’d this much has been you guys.

Please next weeks match make sure you don’t come in first in the lower bracket so you don’t have to face henge again and all will be right with the world. You can steamroll the 5th and 6th ranked servers and brag how good you are then.

This is the uneducated player I was refering to peeps

in WvW

Tarinis.6054

And yesterday we were owning the kitten out of both HoD and SBI. THe night crews taking back everything we do is unfortunate

in WvW

Posted by: Trae.4329

Trae.4329

And yesterday we were owning the kitten out of both HoD and SBI. THe night crews taking back everything we do is unfortunate

At what point where you owning yesterday? I was on all day and HoD consistently had a 300+ PPT.

Trae
WvW Officer Condemned
Titan Alliance on HoD

in WvW

Posted by: cryptomega.3745

cryptomega.3745

Wow, listen to you guys. JQ is now officially QQ. You don’t deserve 3rd place, tbh.

in WvW

Posted by: Shell.1839

Shell.1839

JQ server. Best whine server.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

While I’m not convinced some HoD and SBI guilds are not in cahoots, they are right about all our issues in JQ.

As often or not We have a group attacking stonemist, despite being told to stop wasting their time. We had practically half our team camping the jumping puzzle with arrow carts for no other reason than the lulz, we have guilds without art of war claiming things, we have people taking supply from upgrading towers… we have folks taking a tower, grabbing all the supply then running off without upgrading it…

We have tons of issues, maybe if we would work on a few of them we might win, maybe, I donno.

EDIT: Hell right now we have a ‘leader’ telling us that fortifying a tower is worthless because of the “HoD SBI alliance”. No wonder we’re losing. Even our leaders order us to ignore defence and to zerg zerg zerg.

(edited by Greiger.7092)

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Im on JQ and do plenty of WvW. I dont have a problem with alliances. Its just smart. What I find odd is how we are number three. Does that mean the other servers are even worse?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: ZoSo.6487

ZoSo.6487

I’n all honesty. WvW is a mess right now and alot of the regular’s I would normaly see giving orders are not there. I’m not sure if it’s the Q times messing with them or what. What really bothers me is this label of JQ as QQ server. Look, just because a handful of the JQ server come on these forums and QQ doesn’t mean they represent us as a server.

in WvW

Posted by: Audit.6759

Audit.6759

No. SBI is a joke when it comes to pvp. You must be dreaming. Like I said, the ONLY time, JQ has to lay off SBI is when we’re getting reamed by HoD while we’re focusing on you, which happens most of the time. SBI is not good in pvp compared to JQ. You’re only benefit, and the ONLY reason SBI is number two atm, is because we’re dealing with HoD at the same time as being close to you in numbers.

This is the uneducated player I was refering to peeps

@ZoSo
Players like these are what give JQ their reputation of being blowhards and whiners. Got a problem with it, take it up with them.

(edited by Audit.6759)

in WvW

Posted by: triscuit.1238

triscuit.1238

After reading this, if HoD and SBI aren’t teaming up on JQ I think they really should, at least put more effort into focusing them

in WvW

Posted by: izari.8203

izari.8203

Right now JQ is a strange mess, at least during eastern US morning time. I actually end up in a queue (a fairly short one, but still a queue) and then when I get in, either everyone is afk, off doing pve (I hate you people, by the way, it’s fine to hit a point or kill something on your way to somewhere, but if there is a queue, you should not dedicate more time than that to pve!), or scattered all over the map.

So it’s queue, but no forces, not even a disorganized zerg.

Also, what is it with you guys and bridges? You just love those bridges. Some of the criticism on here from the other two servers is dead on accurate, rude as they’re being about expressing it.

Anyway, I figure it this way. We’re going to drop in the ranking, we might even lose our next matchup and go down more. Hopefully, though, in a few weeks either your average JQ WvW player with learn something, or follow people who know what they’re doing (in voice chat or otherwise), or they’ll get tired of losing and at least the queue will go away.

I’m still learning, too, so when I realize that something we’re doing is a really bad idea, we’re in deep trouble.

Oh well, the best servers have nowhere to go but down, and some servers are unlucky enough to simply not have either enough players or enough coverage to come through no matter how good they are. We, on the other hand, supposedly have the numbers and coverage, so we have things to work for.

This x10,000

I’m a JQ player and every time I’ve managed to WvW, I have seen us lose due to stupid moves.

I was scouting and told /team that a supply camp and tower were COMPLETELY UNDEFENDED, for about 30 minutes, before I was able to finally organize a group to take it.

I warned the team that HoD had 3 siege weapons being built close to some point we owned. NOBODY came to help knock them down.

Nobody defends. Nobody builds weapons in strategic locations. I get on our TS and only one channel is ever full, the channels for the other 3 maps are empty.

JQ is suffering from total and complete lack of communication.

We are going to lose our spot in tier 1 to ET very soon if we don’t get our kitten together.

[ZoS ] – Northern Shiverpeaks
www.izziebytes.net | @izziebot

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

Are you freakin’ kidding me? Did you even read the original text of the post you quoted? (my post)

This is EXACTLY what’s going on. We at SBI HAVE handled full on 2v1 attacks from BOTH HoD and JQ. The diffference is SBI actually managed a DECENT DEFENSE. When they see QL isn’t going to be an easy take, they BACK OFF and head to anzalia/mendon. If you’re talking about borderlands, might be a different issue. But there’s been at least 2 people in this thread from HoD affirming EXACTLY what I’ve said: JQ has crappy defense compared to SBI.

SBI has taken Klovan several times this week and managed to defend it for upwards to an hour, ALL THE WHILE DEFENDING the eastern front from JQ. Most of the time, the only reason we lose Klovan is because we have to pull back our 20 man defensive force to quell the 50 man JQ zerg on Bravost. Not ONCE have I ever seen JQ take wildcreek.

In addition, SBI has taken the southernmost HoD tower at least once. I’ve yet to see JQ take ANY HoD territory towers. Why? You guys are scared kittenless of HoD.

SBI is clearly superior to JQ in every way, and if it weren’t for thekittenculling issue… we might (just MIGHT) have been #1 this week see: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Model-Culling-Woes-The-Great-Stonemist-Siege-SBI-HoD-JQ/first#post127119

Another note: SBI doesn’t have a main guild or alliance. We just rally up in team chat and TS3 as bunch of randoms. We simply have a strong will as a server.

(edited by emoleas.4309)

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Communication is key, but it’s not just that. It’s been said before, but I’ll say it again: MAP AWARENESS. Sometimes JQ is so predictable it hurts. Strategy is just a key as comms. That’s the thing I see lacking from facing JQ recently; they beat their heads on the same Shadaran walls over and over. Hope they get their stuff in order before the reset, or they might lose their T1 slot.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

This thread is awesome! It makes me appreciate WvW even more.
The way that the battles can switch from 2v1 to 1v1v1 back to 2v1 (with different “allies”) to me say the system is working perfectly (at this level of WvW participation).

You win some, you lose some. If there was really an alliance between SBI and HoD, JQ wouldn’t own anything except a random supply camp.

in WvW

Posted by: Zeropass.4137

Zeropass.4137

I am from HOD and our group of people typically focus on red borderlands, which, at this time is JQ. JQ is usually a softer target than SBI right now. We have a hard time attacking past bluelake, let alone the hills. (sometimes we try to do ninja sieges at hills if we can manage to cut them off at bluewater) Anytime we try to attack and take the hills it is because JQ is launching an assault on EH and we want to see if we can get anything out of the combat.

There is simply no alliance with any of the SBI guys. We want to backstab SBI as much as we would want to backstab JQ, but in reality SBI simply has much better response times when they have people and we are forced to abort many attack attempts on them. We don’t like to waste time and lives attacking something that we don’t have the confidence in taking, so we abort these attacks to do more meaningful things.

By other meaningful things, one example is that we often see JQ smacking their faces into Dreaming Bay. Of course Dreaming bay is well supplied as we usually do keep watch of greenvale, and yes we do have scouts and people spotting large assaults.
Once we see these things and SBI turns out to be too messy to gamble with, we simply turn our backs to SBI and come and wipe you outside/inside Dreaming bay, depending on if you actually got through the outer door or not.

JQ should be relatively more difficult to take as JQ is an attack up the hills into some cliffs that we cannot scale. However, it is quite interesting the number of times our siege up the hill into garrison and/or longview/cliffside works after we wipe at Dreaming Bay like the last example. It shouldn’t be hard for JQ to hold the two keeps and the garrison given the geometry of the map. But interestingly JQ loses garrison once too oftenly to HoD and sometimes to SBI. Stop zerging around and actually do some defense like SBI does and maybe HoD will leave your keep and towers alone for a while and go for SBI. I’m not sure if this is the same case as in EB, but from other posts JQ in EB seems to be suffering the same problems.

This – This – This All day. But still this does give us the main reason we are being double teamed.

in WvW

Posted by: Azaazel.3427

Azaazel.3427

Just wanted to thank everyone for giving me a good read while I’m unable to play!

Azaazel – Engineer
Condemned
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Icey.6045

Icey.6045

JQ QQing yet I could count at least 20+ of them in the jumping puzzle, many of which were camping beast pit for hours. Jumping puzzle won’t get you ahead.