Henge of Denravi welcomes you!

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Welcome to the Henge of Deravi server recruitment post!

It’s been announced that there will be free transfers for a week to medium population servers so now would be a great time to come to Henge of Denravi! We are a med pop server in t7 going head to head to high pop servers and also winning! We trust our tactics instead of mass zerging, we’re known for going winning 1:3 uphill battles!

Our community
We are a tight society of people in WvW and PvE who know each other and not because we get no one it’s Because we have persistence, spirit and will not give up until the job is finished.

Our program
We have one major alliance that was recently made, the Guardians of Denravi. It has produced incredible results. We use one ventrilo where many of our guilds have joined. We overcome our differences and work towards a similar goal in both WvW and PvE, from taking camps to dancing in towers to slaying dragons-we cover it all! The ventrilo is offered to each and every guild that wants to join, leaders get channel and admin access; often getting hundreds of people in when seriously WvWing. Anyways, this alliance grows stronger by the day and would love anyone interested in the server!
Secondly, we offer WvW training from some of our top commanders, going over siege placement and how to successfully attack and defend and various other subjects!
So come join us now for an enriching experience in all aspects of the game, whether you’re new to the game or old, you’ll love the Henge!

FYI, this free transfer deal is only lasting for a week, so hurry and decide!

Interested?
Please contact me:linanthony.1809
Or leave a reply here!

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Linanthony.1809)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Currently winning of your tier, fighting a very close battle against NSP and GoM, trying to siphon more players… Why?

Be happy with the fun nail-biting matches instead of trying to unbalance things. They are great while they last!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

I wouldn’t consider it unbalancing.

Look back at the past month to two months – HoD starts out really well for the first two days, and then drops to third place for the tier as if everyone forgot about it. They need more (active) weekday players. The players they have are mostly skilled; they just need more numbers to actually stay competitive.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

in WvW

Posted by: Nauyaro.4892

Nauyaro.4892

Agreed.

I think our core gets burnt out after pushing so hard all weekend.

What we need is more Oceanic/SEA coverage I think.

That might help us keep up our stamina during the week.

What do you guys think?

Jovek – 80 Sylvari Guardian
[VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Free transfers to HoD! I fully support guilds moving to HoD and kicking down one of the other two servers to T8

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

u had me at ventrillo server the teamspeak one im on now is lame

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

A bit more about Henge:

We have a few large guilds (400+), but for the most part HoD is made up of many many small guilds (+/- 100), and even more tiny guilds of 50 or less.

Prominent WvW guilds (regardless of size, you’ll see them there every day):
The Lightkeepers [LK]
Genesis Theory [GT]
Can’t Stand Idiots [CSI]
Cold Black Eyes [CBE]
Zombieland [WvW]
Phaze [PHZE]
Dragonguard [GARD]
Legion of Tormented Souls [LOST]
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK] (merged Chrysanthemum & Tarnished Alliance)
Charter Vanguard [CV]
Shimmering Darkness [SD]
Duality [DLTY]
[FARM] (sorry I don’t remember what it stands for)
Horrifying Owls of Terror [HOOT]
Arcana Machina [AM]
Shades of Cantha [SC]
Extreme Intervention [XN]
White Lotus Tea Shop [OWL]
Serious Catz [CATZ]
Travelers of Tyria [TOT]
Unworthy Saints [HELL]
Contemporary Heroes [CH]
The Amazing Rondo [RNDO]
Rise From the Ashes [RFA]

^ I’m missing a lot, I know, but my game is presently patching and I’m going totally off memory of who I tend to see the most. MOST of these guilds are in the small to tiny range, as are most of the rest that I’m presently forgetting.

Henge has a website @ http://www.hengeofdenravi.com with forums that also hosts a 1024 slot community mumble server where you can find people most times of day/night doing WvW, sPvP, and PvE. If you are a smaller guild, or simply an individual player, this is a great benefit for finding groups to play with.

I should note, we have some prominent community members who are deaf & some Commanders have become very good at relaying a lot of information in map chat, while others notably have not. This is something many of us actively try to improve upon, but you know you can’t build Atlantis overnight.

If you are deaf or otherwise not inclined to use a voice comm application (both the Alliance vent and the community mumble are well used) then please send me a private message either in game or on here & I will be sure your needs are met within our community.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in WvW

Posted by: Phillipidies.3204

Phillipidies.3204

I approve this message! A few more people would really help out in the off hours. Come to HoD, where 10v30 just means it takes a little longer to win the fight!

Phaeax, Hydema, Phillipidies [LK] HoD

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

I approve this message! A few more people would really help out in the off hours. Come to HoD, where 10v30 just means it takes a little longer to win the fight!

Truth.
I can’t tell the number of times I’ve seen towers and SM breached with HoD outnumbered, only to either come out as the victor or hold their ground for over an hour (POST-breach).

Like I said above, most really are skilled players – there’s just a low number count limiting the server from rising.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

in WvW

Posted by: Qiko.2461

Qiko.2461

I approve this message! Imagine the battles without culling

Mesmer – HoD server

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

HoD players smell funny, and they kick puppies!! Don’t do it!!!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Nauyaro.4892

Nauyaro.4892

Stupid puppies!

If you had to fight as long and hard as we did your Depends would get a little rotten too!

Jovek – 80 Sylvari Guardian
[VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Nauyaro.4892)

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I heard HoD eats children.

Inir [CAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Ziggy.3271

Ziggy.3271

I would love to find a group of people to play WvW with, even if it is a small group. I also find roaming to be great fun in WvW, have an 80 Guardian, and lvling up a ranger for pretty much WvW. I think will look into this transfer.

in WvW

Linanthony.1809

Lol you GoM and NSP guys <3

Genesis Theory [GT]

in WvW

Posted by: Limey.2769

Limey.2769

I just made the transfer off of SoR. I liked the server, but playing against 100 man JQ zergs every time I got on was just not a ton of fun.

Looking for a new guild home here on HoD.

80 Mesmer, 80 Guard, 80 Necro, max crafter…

Any guilds recruiting a casual (mostly WvW) player who transplanted to Henge?

System: I5 3570k@ 4.4 ~ 7970 X-fire ~ 32GB DDR3 ~ 2×120gb SSD ~ 2×2tb storage drives

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

do you really need more people…? really?
http://i.imgur.com/xtt5Mhy.jpg

Im just jelly of your free xfers, gluck!
But yeah with the culling gone, we can no see the extent of the battle lol! awesome fights yesterday

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Qiko.2461

Qiko.2461

But yeah with the culling gone, we can no see the extent of the battle lol! awesome fights yesterday

Is that a staff? What item is it? Thanks!

Mesmer – HoD server

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

You guys got any europeans?

I wanna get away from that stupid mapchat with locations being submitted in 2 and a half languages… I don’t get, why people would play this game in german language anway. It’s bad. Seriously.
And then there is the coverage problem…

Prolly gonna roll a new char first tho before I can jump into the fray, cause I outright hate both my guardian and my warrior right now…

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: Seraphx.4152

Seraphx.4152

I just made the transfer off of SoR. I liked the server, but playing against 100 man JQ zergs every time I got on was just not a ton of fun.

Looking for a new guild home here on HoD.

80 Mesmer, 80 Guard, 80 Necro, max crafter…

Any guilds recruiting a casual (mostly WvW) player who transplanted to Henge?

We have a list of guilds in HoD on www.hengeofdenravi.com , i am sure you can fin a guild that suits you. Welcome aboard.

“I’m Zimme”
Henge Of Denravi
[Dx]

in WvW

obastable.5231

We have Euro players, napchack – I have a Dutch guildie playing on Henge with us and her connection is awesome.

Hello Kitty Krewe

in WvW

naphack.9346

Might be guesting HoD later and try the connection while having some fun running around your PvE :>
If there is no issues with the people I meet while doing so or the connection, I’ll probably drop by. Not that Drakkar Lake is bad, it’s just, it’s just that it’s a german server, which in itself is bad. The people here are nice guys, too, but I want more diversity(and more flexibility when seriously starting with WvW again) :>

edit: I appreciate, you didn’t capitalize the first letter of my name. I hate it, when people do that. However, you misspelled my name. Server rating dropped by 0.0001%!!

Might make a difference in the end!

in WvW

obastable.5231

Doh! I haven’t had my first coffee yet, forgive me?

Hello Kitty Krewe

in WvW

Linanthony.1809

Our connection is pretty good all around for PvE and WvW, IMO and our community is full of different people!

Genesis Theory [GT]

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

We have free transfers to our server as well.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Ah Hod, my old server. I remember Titan Alliance, and I remembered how they abandoned all you folk. Condemned, what a shame.

PRX decided to go to a 1st place server and then apparently quit because they don’t like zergs. Would have been a good time to come back.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Pretty funny to see the HoD person guesting on SF and recruiting for HoD in LA last night…GL with all that and do not think it went unnoticed by the majority of our server…..

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Send the weekday fighters to HoD!
Send the weekend warriors to GoM!

what…just want to keep it balanced….would hate for everyone to go to 1 server and mess up this close match up.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in WvW

Linanthony.1809

To SF fellow^
No idea what you’re talking about and the server doesn’t dictate the actions of people. If possible, please screen shot it and hope to see you in t7 in 2 more months!

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Linanthony.1809)

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

To SF fellow^
No idea what you’re talking about and the server doesn’t dictate the actions of people. If possible, please screen shot it and hope to see you in t7 in 2 more months!

Hope to see you as well, and yes it is a shame that one person (or a couple of people in this case) can cast a negative light on a group. This kind of stuff is expected somewhat when ANET makes decisions like this though.

Sorry no SS as I was only popping through LA at the time, and was really just throwing it out there that it happened.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Diabien.6197

Diabien.6197

HoD is HIGH now and unable for free transfers

in WvW

Linanthony.1809

We will be having a meeting for people that would be interested in the server! Just guest in henge and you can listen in and get to know the community! Here’s the link
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/HoD-Gathering-on-the-Green-Event/first

Genesis Theory [GT]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Bleh… finally decide to xfer to HoD and by the time I get home from work no more free xfers. Ah well what ya gonna do right? Anet ftw.

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Is HOD recruiting because they can’t compete with ARM?

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

To the guild Mend that recently transfered to HoD, wow you guys must of came from a high tier. You guys have the numbers and strategies that completly fooled my guild. Great seeing new opponents!

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

You guys got any europeans?

I wanna get away from that stupid mapchat with locations being submitted in 2 and a half languages… I don’t get, why people would play this game in german language anway. It’s bad. Seriously.
And then there is the coverage problem…

Prolly gonna roll a new char first tho before I can jump into the fray, cause I outright hate both my guardian and my warrior right now…

Yes we have Europeans, and they use English as their first language.

Bleh… finally decide to xfer to HoD and by the time I get home from work no more free xfers. Ah well what ya gonna do right? Anet ftw.

The population fluctuates during the day. I would encourage you to try again at a different timing. We are still medium at times.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Ahh
Finally, the players who stuck with henge after TA left can finally smile upon the day of our incoming redemption
We shall rise again!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

naphack.9346

god… Why can’t europeans guest NA servers?

in WvW

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

Was going to try to transfer to HoD from JQ but the servers population is high right now. Will try again in the morning. I need to get off T1, these mega zergs make wvw beyond boring.

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Yes HoD kicks puppies and eats children but we are much, much too polite to call GoM puppies and NSP children.

Theftwind (HoD)

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

To the guild Mend that recently transfered to HoD, wow you guys must of came from a high tier. You guys have the numbers and strategies that completly fooled my guild. Great seeing new opponents!

They transferred in from ET…

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Pretty funny to see the HoD person guesting on SF and recruiting for HoD in LA last night…GL with all that and do not think it went unnoticed by the majority of our server…..

I have an account on HoD and just switched there, seeing the numbers they have we are going to smash right through them and T7

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I have an account on HoD and just switched there, seeing the numbers they have we are going to smash right through them and T7

If we can ever get there…this free transfer debacle ANET is putting on us, will not hurt us at all but might slow our climb down some….I am hoping though, on a positive note, that the increased competition will A) build our numbers back up, and push us to develop better strategy etc, so that when we do go up we can just keep riding that climb as far as possible.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

This made me giggle. Maybe T8 has great prospects as we continue to build. Enjoy battling the chosen omnipresent grand poobah lord himself.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

You know how many times I’ve seen GoM do that? XD

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

in WvW

Posted by: pyrix starsoul.8073

pyrix starsoul.8073

Just to be fair I was there that night, GoM came in behind us and out outnumbering us(as you can kind of see im the top of the picture) about 3to1. That was one of the worst meatgrinders I’ve ever been in.

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

This made me giggle. Maybe T8 has great prospects as we continue to build. Enjoy battling the chosen omnipresent grand poobah lord himself.

This made me lol…. Anyone from ET gets it.

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

He is referring to ARM of course?

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

He is referring to ARM of course?

Nah no clue who arm is.

in WvW

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Is HOD recruiting because they can’t compete with ARM?

I legit lol’ed, thanks for that.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi