HoD vs JQ vs SBI (Score Screen Shot)

in WvW

Posted by: SolidGold.7958

SolidGold.7958

Looks like TA is taking a break since their win is secured :P

Probably more like TA just doesn’t play during the day.

I have also noticed that JQ does seem to have the stronger force during the late morning / early afternoon. It helps us a bit, but again, we’re still a long way off from being a serious contender for first imo.

This girl misses Cantha and her Ritualist.

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

Looks like TA is taking a break since their win is secured :P

Probably more like TA just doesn’t play during the day.

I have also noticed that JQ does seem to have the stronger force during the late morning / early afternoon. It helps us a bit, but again, we’re still a long way off from being a serious contender for first imo.

I agree that the main TA force is during Australian peak, but they still do have a day team. I’ve been on everyday this week at this time, 4-5PM EST, and we (JQ) were always leading, but with like 250-275 PPT, we never went that high (we’re at 400 PPT now, and we went up to 425)

in WvW

Posted by: SolidGold.7958

SolidGold.7958

Scoreboard as of about 8pm est.

Attachments:

This girl misses Cantha and her Ritualist.

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

Night crew is on. Karma train starts in 2 hours. Get SM back first.

in WvW

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

I think it’s funny how [PRX] of HoD gets on in Blue Boarderlands and bugs/exploits/hax the orb out of Bay without breaching the inner walls. Then proceeds to put a spy in voice comms. We caught you tonight, we clearly gave instructions that we were going to take hills and watched your zerg stop dead in it’s tracks and run to hills when in fact we were moving the opposite way just to see if you would respond to false commands given in TS. Then to have people come in comms and spam noise to disrupt communications is pretty desperate.

Shame on you [PRX] from HoD. Your actions tonight have reflected a dishonorable image for your server. I guess you didn’t like coming online to find JQ with 3 orbs and at 415 points to you at 145. I guess if you can’t beat them, cheat em. See you tomorrow at the reset. =]

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

in WvW

Prototype.9852

I think it’s funny how [PRX] of HoD gets on in Blue Boarderlands and bugs/exploits/hax the orb out of Bay without breaching the inner walls. Then proceeds to put a spy in voice comms. We caught you tonight, we clearly gave instructions that we were going to take hills and watched your zerg stop dead in it’s tracks and run to hills when in fact we were moving the opposite way just to see if you would respond to false commands given in TS. Then to have people come in comms and spam noise to disrupt communications is pretty desperate.

Shame on you [PRX] from HoD. Your actions tonight have reflected a dishonorable image for your server. I guess you didn’t like coming online to find JQ with 3 orbs and at 415 points to you at 145. I guess if you can’t beat them, cheat em. See you tomorrow at the reset. =]

You’re going to get flamed hard, but I can’t agree more with you. I was on the JQ voice comms while on green border yesterday, and we realized we had a spy from HoD. Our leader said “leave that x tower, they won’t think of getting it anyway, and we got more to do” and 40-50 secs after he said that, HoD zerg was right at the door with 2 rams, while our zerg was just under the hill, we went up and wiped their whole zerg, god that was funny

in WvW

Posted by: Vaius.4376

Vaius.4376

Why are you guys surprised about HoD having spies? Thought it was obvious.

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

That is part of HOD’s Blackopps team, I could tell you more but they might erase me.

in WvW

Posted by: alphillyboy.2064

alphillyboy.2064

Zhonnika, I’m surprised you got that picture of me in the jump puzzle just as I activated my pin for a couple minutes to show my IRL friend. So embarressing… lol.

Anyways, that was a really good strategic use by SBI and HoD of each other, both pushed our keeps at the same time… I thought we would have lost both but those reinforced walls on DB and the new waypoint gave us enough time to get in and hold it. We knew we had to give up one or the other. Meanwhile we had 20 PRX attacking watergate and porting people onto the walls in garrison… thats one dedicated mesmer as we had garrison for over 8 hours.

Sylviandra [ESOL] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Airia.4605

Airia.4605

LOL at the last few posts. HOD must be the only server that knows how to utilize scouts.

in WvW

alphillyboy.2064

We have scouts too, but I think scouts would have to be trusted guildies or super dedicated pugs. Being a scout when you are fairly new to WvW is somewhat boring, although the honor and the sense of contributing is priceless when a scout reports something that the guilds/commanders can use effectively.

Scouts should have a basic patrol route, and rotate with the main group(s) so that everyone gets a piece of the action.

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Oh, did HoD finally wake up? >_> When I logged out, we were just running around having fun, and mostly fighting SBI.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

alphillyboy.2064

Yeah I think they woke up, as when I checked there were 40-50 HoD AND SBI on both fronts hitting both keeps after that screenshot was taken. That and our server commanders left to hit HoD Borderlands in order to mix up the green that covered the map.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

The two TS noise-bombers (who were confirmed to be from SBI and HoD) were pretty pathetic. One guy sounded like he was ’batin it, and another sounded like he was deepthroating his mic. Maybe they would have done better today if they were playing and not kittening around.

Anyway, with the reset just around the corner, I’m looking forward to a new matchup without SBI’s antics. However, now we will have to deal with more antics from the likes of PRX and RUIN.

PS: to Life Alert [HELP] of SBI, your guild is the worst. You know there’s more places on the map to die than Godsword, right? Hit M sometime and check it out.

Thanks.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

(edited by fractalKinesis.8569)

in WvW

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

Looking good for SBI too bad its the end of the week:/ however still no queues for anything yet we managed to do so well

Attachments:

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

in WvW

Posted by: Derek.9254

Derek.9254

no ques for HoD either even during primetime

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

“I think it’s funny how [PRX] of HoD gets on in Blue Boarderlands and bugs/exploits/hax the orb out of Bay without breaching the inner walls. Then proceeds to put a spy in voice comms. We caught you tonight, we clearly gave instructions that we were going to take hills and watched your zerg stop dead in it’s tracks and run to hills when in fact we were moving the opposite way just to see if you would respond to false commands given in TS. Then to have people come in comms and spam noise to disrupt communications is pretty desperate.”

“Shame on you [PRX] from HoD. Your actions tonight have reflected a dishonorable image for your server. I guess you didn’t like coming online to find JQ with 3 orbs and at 415 points to you at 145. I guess if you can’t beat them, cheat em. See you tomorrow at the reset. =]”

Pleases don’t make accusations you have no proof of.
[PRX] did no such thing.
Now, the person in question did use our mesmers to get in past outer. We attacked the seige on the outerwall. I can not confirm or deny how the orb was taken, as none of us were there. An inner door or wall may have been down as far as any of us knew, after seeing the guy running back to us with the orb. (Granted, not likely..)
But clearly you didn’t see it happen either, if you are accusing PRX, who had nothing to do with it.

Also, I do not remember any calls to head to bay at any point during the night. Are you sure we didnt go to garrison?

in WvW

Posted by: willwill.9318

willwill.9318

Instant queues on HOD because the match is out of hand,Who said this game doesn’t need a real actual PVP system ala daoc w/ranks and incentives?

www.the-darkhand.com <DDH>

in WvW

Posted by: Imist.1540

Imist.1540

[CND] of HoD has disbanded and the Titan Alliance is falling apart as the rumors go. HoD will slowly start going downhill if it keeps up.

[SE] Side Effect
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

Why are people talking about HoD still? Even with 3 orbs 80s are cake to own.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Early morning score, less than twelve hours before the reset !

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

Go JQ!!!! Keep this kitten up!

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Casia.4281

GO JQ!

(pst, 695 pp 4 ticks per hour, 9 hours. 25020. JQ can’t win. But still very respectable to see the effort.)

in WvW

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Why are you guys surprised about HoD having spies? Thought it was obvious.

JQ uses blatant spies: one is even named “Jade Quarry Spy”, continues to taunt us in map chat. No need for subtley, right?

in WvW

Posted by: Cereus.6735

Cereus.6735

Or you know, they could just be trolling for the heck of it. Seems like it’s working.

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

GO JQ!

(pst, 695 pp 4 ticks per hour, 9 hours. 25020. JQ can’t win. But still very respectable to see the effort.)

:’(

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Why does no one mentioned about how a JQ player fly in and took the orb with him?

in WvW

Posted by: Fate.3025

Fate.3025

@Casia.

" [PRX] did no such thing. " — Let’s break this down.

Exhibit A: Now, the person in question did use our mesmers to get in past outer.

Exhibit B: I can not confirm or deny how the orb was taken, as none of us were there.

^ So why are you attempting a PR clean-up / defend [PRX] when ..

Can’t confirm or deny.
You admit they used your mesmers.

Pretty sure that’s admission; regardless of confirmation or denial.

Nothing to see here. 10/10 would read again for LOL.

Tact; Level 80 Ranger.
Leader of Conflux [FLUX] – Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Casia.4281

They used our mesmers to get past outer. which we used because you weren’t paying attention after we took down outer gate, but didn’t have the numbers to hold it, with respawns coming at us from behind. About 25 total players. maybe 15 PRX.

While the rest of us went to clear south outer gate of the siege, one or more of the people that used our mesmer portals to get in, did not follow. We didn’t even go look at the inner doors/walls. I have no idea if any were down or not. I am not going to accuse them of cheating, when I didn’t even look. It was admittedly very suspect, but I have no evidence. We meet up with them after clearing wall, and being wiped by overwhelming numbers, and respawning.

And the OP claimed [PRX] did it, when, no PRX attacked inner, was at inner, and it was not a PRX member that carried the orb to hills.

So, the OP’s claim is now in question, as no PRX member touched the orb. And thus the OP clearly did not actually see it happen either. If they just assumed a PRX member took it, how do I know they didnt just assume all the gates/walls were intact?

I don’t know how you read, “no PRX were there” as an admission. I can’t confirm or deny it was exploited, because we didnt see it happen. we were not there.

(edited by Casia.4281)

in WvW

Posted by: Krooks.1624

Krooks.1624

I’m sorry to see TA go to be honest, mostly Condemned. I really like those guys & would have loved to have had more battles with them in the future. They have similar ideals as Vendetta & we’ve played with them before in a couple other games & they’re genuinely good people as well as good players.

I won’t lie though, its been a huge pain in the kitten trying to get anywhere in WvW against TA. Bust our butts during prime time securing our own corner of the map & maybe a keep or garrison only to wake up the next day & find us completely wiped off that same map. I can’t hate on them for it as they were playing the game the best way they knew how within the limits & rules Anet laid out.

It will be exciting to see what the future holds for HoD & the Tier 1 bracket. I sincerely hope all the guilds from TA are in it for the long haul because I’m eager to get into some more heated battles with those guilds.

Sugarbuns Jackson
Vendetta

in WvW

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

JQ uses blatant spies: one is even named “Jade Quarry Spy”, continues to taunt us in map chat. No need for subtley, right?

Sounds more like an obvious troll to me. lol

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Pretty sure theres nothing even the folks on the side of the person hacking away the orb can do to stop them.

Just because one or two people hack the orb away for a server doesn’t mean that server’s happy about it. If I saw somebody doing that for jade quarry I’m pretty sure I would report them too. But it’s not like we can really give it back.

What do we do, not defend the north supply camp so you can reclaim it? I don’t trust the opposing sides to just nick the orb back without taking the camp and every cap point in between. Hell even with a competent commander that knows that a side is giving the orb back, the lemming horde is still going to take the camp even with the commander saying not to.

As for the spies, how do we know they are for one server for another? It’s just as easy to call yourself Stormbluff spy if yer from Jade Quarry as it is for a stormbluff spy to call themselves Jade Quarry Spy. Just their name or what they claim in chat is hardly evidence.

in WvW

Posted by: willwill.9318

willwill.9318

Even if TA did break up or didn’t break up, Did you think that every alliance from the start of the game until arenanet closes the servers would stick? Just like daoc gank guilds, people get tired/drama/bored… and they split up and the population gets divided., There will be a new super power some day, it might be JQ it might be SBI it might be ET.. It might even be crystal desert 9 months from now, the same people who play now, may not play then. If things stay the same, the same people playing now may not be playing 1 month from now, and if they are… Masochists much?

www.the-darkhand.com <DDH>

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

SBI:
I have to say, it is a blessing that we at SBI are losing. It is a huge blessing, and I even hope we lose some more.

I am sick of hearing SBI whine and moan and complain that HoD is unstoppable blah blah blah. That is all they have been doing. Yes, we lose to them. But all that makes me want to do is try harder, not give up. So I am thankful to those who are smashing us in the face. Our queues are instant. I can get an entire group of guildies and go have FUN.

The general attitude on SBI has been “No.” No, don’t take that. No, don’t do this. No, we can’t beat HoD. No, we can’t take that tower. No, we can’t take out the siege equipment. Over and over again, that is all I hear in our chat from leaders. When they tell me “No” I make it a point to take out the trebs (and I do) and do whatever it is they are telling me I can’t. And the more we lose, the more these people rage and leave.

So I am glad we are losing. We are culling the herd, and I hope to god all of these people who are giving up, whining, moaning, and trash-talking leave our server. After they leave, SBI will be a better place. SBI just has never had a chance to win because the attitude has always been that we won’t win.

HoD isn’t unstoppable. That much is clear. GL to JQ and ET in your battles, I hope you have it in you. SBI will return, be it next week or the week after that, or even a few weeks, and we will be better, and we will know that we can win.

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

SBI vs. Crystal Desert will be an interesting match. Which server can fit the most invulnerable trebs on the cliffs in their borderland?

in WvW

Posted by: neverborne.4736

neverborne.4736

Wow. T1 sure got whiney while we were away.

in WvW

Zierk.4289

@Casia.

Exhibit A: Now, the person in question did use our mesmers to get in past outer.

Exhibit B: I can not confirm or deny how the orb was taken, as none of us were there.

Can’t confirm or deny.

It’s fine, I have screenshots along with 40 other people from JQ who saw a thief with [PRX] tags run off with the orb. I would also question your memser as well. While yes the outer wall was down for a while and a mesmer got inside. Putting a portal on the inside of water gate while your zerg was able to use the portal from the outside when the gate was still intact is an exploit in my eyes, but ultimately poor design.

@PRX:
You guys got slaughtered in the water and didn’t even get a quarter of your forces out of the water. Yet you were able to take the orb. It’s only a matter of time until they fix this issue and make it so you can’t use a portal when it’s inside a wall. The only way you can hang on to the lead is by using exploits. Really sad.

They just keep giving discredit to themselves and their server.

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

I would also question your memser as well. While yes the outer wall was down for a while and a mesmer got inside. Putting a portal on the inside of water gate while your zerg was able to use the portal from the outside when the gate was still intact is an exploit in my eyes, but ultimately poor design.

While I wasn’t there to see this. If I am understanding the way you are describing it, this is far from being an exploit and I don’t think you understand how portal works.

This is no different then keeping a Mesmer in a keep/tower after the enemy takes it which is a tactic that is used all the time and punishes the people taking the keep for not clearing it after done.

It’s one thing to use a portal to exploit through a wall but the way you described it, that is not what happened here. We (JQ Server) use Mesmers for stuff like this all the time.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Wow. JQ is on fire, even though we can’t be first.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Imist.1540

Imist.1540

HoD is pretty empty in some of the BGs, not to mention lots of people leaving the game / alliance disbanding. Not surprising~

[SE] Side Effect
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

Look at that point tally for JQ! Well guys, I want to let you all know that Jade Quarry has now won. We have over a 400 point lead. Our entire server is going to disband because we have proven that we are unable to be matched. We are just able to stomp our enemies so hard, that we are now going to put our efforts into other games. Some people will still stay in Jade Quarry, but no longer under any leadership. We have an outstanding record of 400 more points, and I’d like to thank all the guilds that participated in capping everything the past hour. Some of our members will be transferring to other servers, and some will stay, but let it go down in history that with this 400+ point lead, we are now the winner, which no one can dispute, because I made a post about it.

in WvW

Casia.4281

Look at that point tally for JQ! Well guys, I want to let you all know that Jade Quarry has now won. We have over a 400 point lead. Our entire server is going to disband because we have proven that we are unable to be matched. We are just able to stomp our enemies so hard, that we are now going to put our efforts into other games. Some people will still stay in Jade Quarry, but no longer under any leadership. We have an outstanding record of 400 more points, and I’d like to thank all the guilds that participated in capping everything the past hour. Some of our members will be transferring to other servers, and some will stay, but let it go down in history that with this 400+ point lead, we are now the winner, which no one can dispute, because I made a post about it.

Congratulations! You guys fought hard and deserve all due respect.

We on HoD are now recruiting, and would welcome any of your afternoon crew that may wish for more competition.

in WvW

Posted by: Derek.9254

Derek.9254

@Casia.

Can’t confirm or deny.

It’s fine, I have screenshots along with 40 other people from JQ who saw a thief with [PRX] tags run off with the orb. I would also question your memser as well. While yes the outer wall was down for a while and a mesmer got inside. Putting a portal on the inside of water gate while your zerg was able to use the portal from the outside when the gate was still intact is an exploit in my eyes, but ultimately poor design.

@PRX:
You guys got slaughtered in the water and didn’t even get a quarter of your forces out of the water. Yet you were able to take the orb. It’s only a matter of time until they fix this issue and make it so you can’t use a portal when it’s inside a wall. The only way you can hang on to the lead is by using exploits. Really sad.

Honestly pls go. PRX did not do any exploits. Are you aware that a gate can be repaired to 1hp and reappear looking brand new again?

If what you say is true and isnt just blatant trolling and hate. This goes for all large guilds. It is impossible to know if one of the 400+ members has a cheating mentality. If one person exploits or whatever that in no way means the entire guild is. Essentially i could say that your entire server are a bunch of cheaters/hackers/exploiters because a few people are doing it.

Please next time rethink what you are about to post before contributing to the already large amount of dumb/unintelligent posts that already exist in this thread.

in WvW

Greiger.7092

Final
HoD 248723
JQ 224220
SBI 158070

in WvW

Zierk.4289

@Casia.

Can’t confirm or deny.

@PRX:

Honestly pls go. PRX did not do any exploits. Are you aware that a gate can be repaired to 1hp and reappear looking brand new again?

If what you say is true and isnt just blatant trolling and hate. This goes for all large guilds. It is impossible to know if one of the 400+ members has a cheating mentality. If one person exploits or whatever that in no way means the entire guild is. Essentially i could say that your entire server are a bunch of cheaters/hackers/exploiters because a few people are doing it.

Please next time rethink what you are about to post before contributing to the already large amount of dumb/unintelligent posts that already exist in this thread.

Regardless, when you raid a keep and know that you haven’t breached the inner walls yet you have the orb that should be a common sense red flag. I call it like I see it. An individual in PRX does something stupid, it makes you all look bad. Being ignorant to your member’s action is your problem and not an excuse or defense for their actions. Take responsibility for your people. Otherwise your no better then they guy who performed the exploit.

in WvW

Greiger.7092

I seem to have lost my ability to edit my post heres a screenshot version.

http://tnypic.net/52c12.png